RAVANIN SEETHAI 3

Por prita_krishnan

Ashok - bad boy of Emperor college... hate girls doesn't trust anyone other than his three friends Dina, Agni... Más

Summary
CHAPTER 1
CAST
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
Chapter 10
CHAPTER 11
congratulations 🎉🥳🎉
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
EPILOGUE
EPILOGUE 1
EPILOGUE 2

CHAPTER 36

3.4K 382 63
Por prita_krishnan

Ashok felt like he couldn't breathe seeing the flat line on monitor... He stumbled on wall like a statue..

Dina: come on guys... Meenu cpr Pannu ..

Meenu: ah.. ah...

Before meenu do anything Ashok rushed towards Sri and titled her a. Little and took deep breath and blow inside her mouth..

He placed his hands on her chest and started to press ..

Ashok: come on...  come on d .. don't leave me like this.. please... Breathe please...

After giving 15 compression and he blows breath again and starts to do CPR...

Ashok: kanna thora d.. if you die I will follow you.. and Anga vandhu unna torcher pannuva..  kanna thora d .. unna vitta enakku vera yaaru d irukka..  please d moochu vidu di .. nee illana Naa anaadha d... Please d enna vittu pogadha d... Please...

Paati also came there and saw that and started to cry seeing them...

Ashok continued to pump and asked her to breathe for him...

Ashok: Inga paaru ippo mattum nee moochu vidala unna kondruvan d.. enna paththi theriyumla... Please d...

He clutched her hand tightly to his chest and started to cry loudly.... Everyone looking at him with pity...

No one know what to do... Dina came near Sri to close her face... All of sudden they heard a gasp and monitor starts to show life line making everyone relief and Ashok started to cry hugging her...

Agni: Ashok..  vaa... Avanga treatment pannatum..

Ashok; Naa vara Matta.. Naa vara Matta.

Dina: vidra ... Ingaye irukattum...

After one hour everyone settled in seat and sighed in relief...

Dina: mudinja varaikkum ellam paniyachu ashok... She's okay now but ..  oru 3 days kannu thorakka Matta..  you know that tablet started to mix with her blood... Indhalavukku kondu vandhadhey perusu da...

Ashok: en Sri ku edhum aagadhu... Ava thirumba enta vandhuruva... Enakku nambikka irukku...

He layed on her shoulder and whispered,

Ashok: Vandhuruvalla maami?

A tear left from sri's Left eyes making him cry more...

Paati: thambi...

Ashok: idha paarunga.. Sri oda paatinu unga mela enakku konjam mariyadha irukku adha keduthukaadhinga... Poirunga..

Paati didn't said anything but went out of the room...
______
Francis packing his necessities suddenly his phone started ringing and he saw caller ID it's his boss ..

Francis: boss...

Boss: enna da? Ennachu?

Francis: maatikitom boss.. Sri vesham kuduchuta.. Ashok tension aagi Bhai ku call panirukaan...

Boss: oru velaya unnala urupadiya seyya mudiyadhula? Atleast Ava body aachu eduthutu vaa... If we can't make money by selling her atleast we can sell her body parts.. she's a universal donor too.. it's a double damaka for us ..

Francis: but boss adhu romba risk boss..

Boss: risk paaththu field la namma irangala sonna nerathula sarakku polana market la namma pauvusu poirum.. vandha Ava body oda vaa.. illa.. Naa unna body aaki anupiruva becareful...

Francis: o.. okay b...oss..

Francis cutted the call and closed his eyes in frustration... He called another person and said,

Francis: hospital la namma aalungala anuppu Naa innum 5 nimishathula Anga vara...

He cutted the call and took his gun from suitcase and left from home...
_____

Francis goons entered into hospital and changed themselves in hospital staff uniform and Went inside emergency ward...

They slightly went near sri's room and peaked inside only to see reru clutching sri's hand and sleeping and there is no one in the room...

They came inside the room silently and pressed the chloroform kerchief on reru's nose making her struggle against their hold but four members hold her tightly and she lost consciousness ..

They lifted Sri and placed her on wheel chair..

Goon1: dei indha ponnayum thookitu poiralaam?

Goon2: apdindra?

Goon1 : thookradhunnu aagiruchu.. thookiralam da..  boss ku venam na namma vachupom..

Goon2: adhuvum saridha avalayum thookku...

They lifted reru And went from there...

Dina & meenu who came to check them saw no one in room ...

Meenu: yenga da yaarayum kanum?

Dina rushed towards the CCTV system and saw what happened..

Dina: fucking shit...

"Ennachu?"

They turned around to see Ashok and agni standing there confusedly...

Ashok: ennachu nu ketta?

Dina: a .Ashok..  Sri...reru...

Agni: avangalukku enna?

Meenu: yaaro Avanga rendu perayum thookitu poitaanga ...

Ashok: what the fuck..

Ashok & Agni saw what happened in cctv and started to ran outside of the hospital and started his car...

Ashok dialled a number which he didn't want to...

Ashok: Naa Ashok pesura.. enakku udaney unga help Venum... Naa solra idhathukku unga aalungala anuppi vainga...
_______

Goons placed Sri on stretcher and pushed her inside a old hospital which is in city outskirts...

Francis standing there anxiously and smiled seeing Sri .

Francis: thank God .. ungala yaarum paakalaila?

Goon: illa sir...

Francis: nalladhu..

He gave two bundles to those goons and said,

Francis: engayachu poi thala maraivu aagirunga.. Naa solra vara velila varadhinga... Andha Ashok romba mosamana aalu...

Goon2; sir uh.. apdiye innoru ponnayum thookitu vandhurukom.. ungalukku venumna paarunga illa naanga vachukurom..

Francis: apdiya ... Enga kaatunga...

They placed reru on near by chair and Francis Smirked seeing her...

Francis: iva irukattum.. Naa mudichitu solra apram neenga eduthukonga ..

Goon1: ok sir...

They left from there and Francis lifted reru And placed her on bed in near by room...

He took his surgical bag and opened it.. he took his gloves and wore it... When he placed the scalpel on sri's lower abdomen his phone started ringing...

He sighed in irritation and saw it's his boss...

Francis: yes boss...

Boss: ennachu?

Francis: all set sir.. operation panna pona neenga kooptinga...

Boss: oh..  actually naa velaila dha irukka iru naanum vara ..

Francis: ok Boss..

He cutted the call and waited for his Boss... When he saw his boss he smiled widely...

Francis: boss...

Boss: paravalla sonnadha senjuta.. ah good... Operation start pannalama?

Francis: actually boss ungalukku oru surprise um irukku...

Boss: enna dhu?

Francis: fresh piece.. room kulla...

Boss: ah..ha .. show me her first...

Francis opened the door and said,

Francis: here it is boss...

Boss: wtf..

Francis : ennachu boss?

All of sudden his boss punched him hardly making him stumbled upon the door...

Francis: boss ? Ennachu?

Boss: that's my daughter you sick fuck...

Making Francis widened his eyes in fear and shock...

Suddenly they heard a click sound and turned to see...

Continued

guess who is boss?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

55.5K 6K 25
Ashwin is DCP.... He is very strict and rugged person. Sivaangi is an strict drug inspector. Their journey starts from the college. They were ultra...
445K 24.6K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
65.6K 6.7K 23
A girl was staring at the man with wide eyes... that man: RUN... that girl shook her head as no... that man: aren't you afraid of me? that girl: no...
12.4K 984 102
A collection of some of the AI of Zayn and Harry that I generated in AI apps based on multiple stories I read from this apps. Disclaimer: I do not ow...