CHAPTER 33

Ashok and Sri reached a garden which has board, "private property.."

Sri: idhu enna idam ?

Ashok: solra vaa...

Both of them went inside and it's filled with different types of plants and flowers... Sri looking at everything with smile...

Sri: indha idam romba alaga irukku... Idhu idam yaarodadhu?

Ashok: nammalodadhu...

Sri: oh .. indha nekku romba pidichurukku... Aama Inga edhukku kootitu vandhel..

Ashok: solra vaa...

Saying that he dragged her towards the specific part of the garden and revealed his most favourite part of the garden...

Sri: wow...

Ashok: pudichurukka?

Sri: indha idam romba alaga irukku mama...

Ashok smiled and dragged her near edge and made her sit down with her legs inside water... He laid down on her lap...

She smiled at him and carresed his hair... This surrounding made her relax a little..

Ashok: ippo epdi irukku? Manasu pesa irukka?

Sri nodded her head with small smile...

Ashok: idha edam enakku romba special yennu theriyum ah? Ennoda kovam sandhosam ennoda most happiest moments la irundhu very worst ahna moments varaikkum indha idam ellathayum pasthurukku..
Naa romba sandhosam ah irundhalo.. illa romba sogama irundhalo Inga dha varuva...

Sri: appo anikku Naa phone pannapo edukalaye appovum Inga dha irundhela?

Ashok nodded his head as yes and slightly removed her pallu and snuggled closer to her stomach ...

Ashok: this is actually warm... I liked it . 

He slightly kissed her belly making her fisted his hair and Glared at him playfully....

Sri: konja neram summa irungalen ..

Ashok: adhu Kastam aachey... Ipdi oru paal paniyaratha pakkathula vachutu adhuvum light ah taste paathutu summa irukka mudiyalaye .

Sri: ayyayo...

She closed her face and blushed hearing him... He laughed at her and removed her hands and placed it on his chest...

Ashok: aai malguva maami... Oru kiss kudri...

Sri: ingaya? Public place laya? Pongo..

Ashok: Naa enga d public place la ketta? En lips la dhanadi ketta adhu un private property dhana..

Sri: ah.. nalla dha pesurel.. aana onnum velaikku aagadhu...

Ashok: mmm...

He turned his back towards her making her sigh and leaned down to kiss his cheeks but at last time he turned around making both of their lips collided and he started to kiss her by holding her head...