Don't Forget To Smile

Por dekuxtogaforlife

From being exposed to a strange chemical, Deku begin to slowly change into someone completely different than... Más

Exposed
A Hand
Wasn't It Funny
Where Is Deku
It Is You
Let's Go Have Some Fun
A Joker
Surprise
Welcome To My Funland
The Joker Show
Inner Beauty
Introducing Harley Quinn
Chemicals
Trust
Burned
Two Sides
Two-Face
Joker's Parade
I'm Going To Stop Him
Stronger
Bane
Madness
Card Tricks
A New Acted
Riddler
Your Life
Last Message
Cold Heat
Mr. Freeze
Everyone Has Changed
Look At You
An Invite
Let's Strike A Deal
Interested
Take The Shot
An Eye For An Eye
Savior
It's Our Time
Welcome To Joker's Circus
The Circus Is In Town
Deathstroke
Not Alone
Down Goes The Tent
Scarecrow
Frozen Hearts
Croc
Crazy World
Something To Remember Me
Laughing On The Inside

This Is Your Fault

215 15 4
Por dekuxtogaforlife

After everything that happened, Spinner who was still unconscious, was being chained down onto a cart by the henchmen. While he was being chained down everyone gathered around him and just looked at their reptilian friend.

~Twice~

"I'm sorry everyone, it's my fault. I shouldn't have given him one of my syringes."

~Mr. Compress~

"It's all right Twice, don't go blaming yourself now."

Mr. Compress says that as a pats Twice on the back to give him some comfort. But that comfort with ruling once Mustard opened his mouth.

~Mustard~

"He should be blaming himself! After all this is his fault."

Mustard says all this while analyzing Spinner's boby, to make sure he's in stable condition.

~Mr. Compress~

"Hey watch what you say young man, before I-"

~Mustard~

"Before what? You're going to tell me one of your stupid riddles?"

~Joker (Deku)~

"Shut it you two. Now isn't the time to argue. Right now we need to figure out on where the hell we're going to put him."

~Gentle Criminal~

"Joker is Right. The sooner we figure out where to contain Spinner the better."

~La Brava~

"That's my Gentle. Always thinking about this situation around him."

La Brava says this as she leans against Gentle Criminal.

~Toga~

"Poor Spinner. Is he going to be okay?"

Toga said that, as she squats down at pets Spinner's snout.

~Mustard~

"He'll be fine, I just need to run a few tests on him that's all. Make sure he doesn't go on another rampage like that again."

~Joker (Deku)~

"Good. The sooner we have him back to his senses the better. After all he's going to be very useful from here on out."

With that said, Joker (Deku) smiled as he thought of the gruesome things that Spinner was now capable of.

~Shigaraki~

"You damn bastard!"

Hearing that, Joker (Deku) quickly looked over to his left and saw Shigaraki sprinting towards him with both his hands wide open. Seeing that Joker (Deku) quickly slip his hand into his coat and reached behind him. As he did this, Shigaraki extended out his right hand towards Joker (Deku) who was now pulling something out from his coat. Once Shigaraki's fingers were inches away from touching Joker (Deku), he was suddenly hit on the left side of his face which sent him flying. After hitting the ground, Shigaraki slowly lifted himself up and placed his hand over his left cheek where he felt blood and an aching pain.

~Joker (Deku)

"So you want to tell me why the hell you attempted to kill me?"

From hearing Joker (Deku) say this, he picked himself up as he then turned around to look over at Joker (Deku) who is holding a partially bloody crowbar and his right hand.

~Shigaraki~

"Because all of this, is your fault."

~Joker (Deku)~

"My fault? What makes you say that?"

~Shigaraki~

"Don't play dumb! You know what I mean! If you never came to our hideout then everything will be just as it's supposed to be!"

~Joker~

"Oh, do you mean hiding yourself in an old abandoned shack in the mountains and preparing your next move against the heroes? Well if I just left you be then all of you will still be up there till this day. While I took the fight to the heroes, while all of you sat back and watched me do so."

~Shigaraki~

"Screw you! You don't know what we would have done!"

~Joker (Deku)~

"Hehehe, you might be right about that, but then again you could be wrong. Who knows what would have happened if I had didn't cross."

~Shigaraki~

"They didn't cross, you just barged into it?"

~Joker (Deku)~

"Say it as you may, but in the end you chose to agree to team up with me."

~Shigaraki~

"And I have to say it's one of the worst decisions I've ever made. The right here and right now, I partnership is officially over. Now if you don't mind me and my league will take our leave now."

Saying that, Shigaraki turned his back away from Joker (Deku) and began walking away. But as he did so he did not hear footsteps following behind him. Turning back around he sees that everyone is still standing beside Joker (Deku).

~Shigaraki~

"Come on guys stop messing around! We're leaving!"

After saying this there was no response from the others, instead some of them look away from him, which gives him a clear answer.

~Shigaraki~

"Are you guys serious!? You choose this clown over me!?"

As he said that, Dabi stepped up just say something to him.

~Dabi~

"Look Tomura, Joker has done so much more than you could ever have."

~Shigaraki~

"Like what? Getting half of your damn face melted off!"

~Toga~

"Come on Tomura, all Joker is done trying to help us."

~Shigaraki~

"You actually think he's helping you!? He's clearly changing you! Look at all of yourself! Completely different to when we first came here! All of you just allowed him to change who you were! Can't you see!?"

Yelling this out to everyone he hoped that, Shigaraki thought that this will get through to them. But it didn't, instead they look at him with blank expressions, thinking that he is talking nonsense. From seeing that he looks back at Joker (Deku) and puts his anger all on him.

~Shigaraki~

"Like I said earlier, this is all your fault. And I'm going to make sure you pay for it. With your life!"

With Shigaraki saying this, he sprinting towards Joker (Deku) once again. But this time Joker (Deku) sprinted at him as well with the crowbar griped in his hand. As they were about to clash, Shigaraki extended out his hand. But as he did so, Joker (Deku) used the hook of his crowbar to grab hold of Shigaraki's wrist, pulling his arm aside as Joker (Deku) then punched him directly in his face which broke his nose. From this happening, Joker (Deku) removed the hook part of his crowbar off of Shigaraki's wrist, and used it once again to wrap it around his neck to pull him into a knee to the stomach. After that, Joker (Deku) unhooked him and pushed him back. But soon enough he closed the distance once again and began beating him repeatedly with the crowbar. From this happening the sound of bones cracking and blood gushing were only things that everyone heard throughout the Funland. Eventually, Shigaraki had had enough and fell to the ground and was completely defeated. As he laid there, Joker (Deku) stood over him and smiled of what he just did to him. Kneeling down, Joker (Deku) leaned into Shigaraki's ear and whispers into his ear.

~Joker (Deku)~

"You know, our partnership was never really a thing. I was just using you to get what I wanted. And seeing that I finally got what I wanted, it looks like I don't need you anymore. So it's only before I actually kill you."

From Shigaraki hearing all of this, he then began raising his right hand up which he struggled to do. Seeing him raising his hand, Joker (Deku) grabbed hold of his wrist and looked over at his hand.

~Joker (Deku)~

"(Sigh) Looks like you still have some fighting you. Can't have that can we?"

Saying this, Joker (Deku) drops his crowbar to the ground and reaches into his pocket, we then pulls out a switchblade. With the switchblade in his hand he uses it to chop off Shigaraki's right pinky, which caused him to let out a blood curled scream. After chopping off his pinky, joker (Deku) moved on to Shigaraki's other hand and chopped off his left ring finger, but he then again let out another Blood curdled screen. With one finger chopped off from each hand, Joker (Deku) then placed them into Shigaraki's pocket. Afterwards he leaned into his ear once more.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Now, get the hell out of my Funland."

With that said, Joker stood up and turned his back to Shigaraki, who then begin walking away from. As this happened, Shigaraki was picked up by two henchmen I was now being dragged out of the Funland, never to return.

~To be continued~

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

195K 11.4K 38
"𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦?", 𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘥. "𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘳𝘬, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 �...
92K 1.8K 68
Izuku Wayne is The Son of Inko and Bruce Wayne but his biological Mom and step dad All Might neglected and abused Izuku so Batman(Bruce) took him awa...
2.6K 71 7
The man who transcend the limits of the human body, allowing him to become a being akin to a God. Six years ago, his name was feared throughout the u...
27.8K 574 18
after losing his sanity, izuku midoriya became insane and a seriel killer after being betrayed by half his classmates he could call friends. and now...