๐š๐šŽ๐š๐š•๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—

By yungslimelifee

๐š†๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐™ธ๐š'๐šœ ๐šƒ๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ๐šƒ๐š˜ ๐š๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐™ป๐š˜๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š—' ๐š„๐š™ '๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐šž๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐™ฐ ๐š๐šŽ๐š๐š•๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—... More

๐Ÿท
๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿบ
๐Ÿป
๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿฝ
๐Ÿพ
๐Ÿฟ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿท
๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿน
๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿป
๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿบ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿป
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฝ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿพ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฟ
๐Ÿน๐Ÿถ
๐Ÿน๐Ÿท
๐Ÿน๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿน๐Ÿน
๐Ÿน๐Ÿบ
๐Ÿน๐Ÿป
๐Ÿน๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿน๐Ÿฝ
๐Ÿน๐Ÿพ
๐Ÿน๐Ÿฟ

๐Ÿน

9.2K 263 71
By yungslimelifee

•••𝚂𝚝. 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜•••

𝚃𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝙿𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 | 𝟸𝟸
𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛

"If a nigga ever think he finna play wimme he smokin' straight DICK." Halo spoke

"Nigga what da fuck is you tammat?" Rocky asked but she waved him off. "I'm just high... talkin' n shit." She explained

"Det nigga Mark got shot a few nights ago."

"Bout time det nigga got caught up. Muhfucka always tryna run off on somebody, bet he learn his lesson na."

"Da nigga dead Halo."
"Oh" She laughed

"We goin' out tonight foo?" Halo questioned pulling from her blunt. "Wea you tryna go? You know I gotta watch you."

"Rock ion need nobody to watch me imma grown ass woman."

"Youn know how to watch yo mouth tho. I keep tellin' you yo mouth gone get you fucked up one a these days."

"Ion care 'bout shit getting outta hand."

"Dets yo problem."

Rocky was Halo's older brother. They didn't grow up together as kids but when she was finally out of the foster care system she found him and he took her in.

She knew her dad but he's in jail so she talked to him from time to time and he helped her find Rocky. Halo knew nothing about her mom, she'd only seen a picture of her from the late 90s/early 2000s.

Her dad told her Rocky was her only sibling because they were his only two children. He didn't know if her mom had more children or not because he hadn't talked to her either.

"You got my back if anything pop of so ian trippin."

"Yea but what if ian around? Then what you gone do foo?"

"I can hold my own. Anybody wanna do sum to me they can, they just betta know them steppas gone step 'bout me." She shrugged

"Yo ways a thinkin' is so fucked up but can't nobody tell you nun, right?"

"Right" She nodded "Ite Tianna, you gone see one day man."

"Just gone have to learn da hard way." He added

"What you scared a sum?"

"Ian neva scared but youn be thinkin' before you do shit n det be leavin' you in fucked up situations. I always gotta save yo ass."

"I never once asked you to save me."

"But I do anyway cs can't nobody else help you. I feel like you do shit cs you know imma be there to save you inna end."

"Whatever dude... ion wanna talk nomo you finna blow my high."

Halo got up from the couch and left out to go to her car. She had just got it fixed this morning and was ready to be outside with her friends.

Most of the time she was with Rocky and the guys but when she could she hung with her female friends.

She was too wrapped up in the streets to be out partying with them all the time. The three friends she spent most of her free time with had kids and boyfriends. Sometimes she felt like she should settle down but she wasn't gonna force herself if she wasn't ready.

One day she did want a husband and three kids, all boys of course. Halo just didn't know how to be gentle or soft when it came to guys so she kinda ran them away whenever she did entertain them.

She just hadn't found her perfect match yet. It's not that she was looking she just wanted somebody to kick it with from time to time.

"What's da word shawty?" She asked picking up the phone for her friend Jordan. "We going to the hookah lounge downtown. You coming?"

"All y'all prissy ass hoes wanna do is puff on hookah. Smoke a jay n take da edge off some times, dang." She responded relighting her blunt.

"Them is fa boys!" Her other friend Chanel chimed in. "Aww hey friend! Ian seen you since yo baby shower. How yo lil one doin?"

"She's good but we not worried about her right now. Mama coming outside tonight!"

"Cool, cool imma meet up wit y'all inna couple hours. Where Shy at?"

"Home, caked up with her nigga. We probably won't see her til later on tonight."

"Okay, y'all gettin' cute or we- bitch we wearing heels, dresses, n skirts so bring your baddest bitch out."

"Mmcht Chanel you always gotta be the one. Imma see what I can do. Y'all be safe tho imma see y'all later on."

"Okay boo, you be safe too." Jordan responded

"Na I gotta go to da mall n shit. I hate that shit." She sighed after hanging up the phone.

Halo pulled out of the driveway and made her way to the mall to find an outfit.

--

"Aye Halo" Rocky spoke shaking her. She started laughing then opened her eyes. "Huh?"

"Come on foo."

"If you see me n you tryna see wassup skeeyee!" She rapped sitting up. "Damn i'm fucked up Rock."

"I know you is, come on inna house foo."

"Where da fuck my chicken at?"
"Nigga it's right hea. Get yo ass out da car."

"We gone see you later on. Go inside witcho brother." Chanel spoke helping her out the car.

"Chanel- bitch I love you! You my ride or die! Jordan i'll kill a bitch 'bout youuu! Imma crash out 'bout Shy too... she just a my man ass hoe."

"I love you." Halo continued then kissed her cheek gently. "I love you too. Call me in the morning, okay?"

"Bet"

Rocky scooped her up since she didn't have any shoes on and took her in the house. He then locked the door behind them and took her downstairs to her room.

"Rock why you never came?"

"Cs I had went to see my girl. Imma get up wit y'all next time. You need anything fa I go upstairs?"

"I need some water."
"Ite"

He got her a water from her mini fridge and put it on her bed before going upstairs.

"Love you!" He yelled turning back around. "Love you too!"

Hearing her door close she undressed herself then put a big t shirt on. After that she threw her hair bonnet on and washed the makeup off her face.

"Lemme call dis nigga." She spoke biting into her chicken.

She was trying to call a dude she'd mess around with from time to time but she accidentally called Saint because neither one of their numbers were saved.

"Boy where you at? I need da most sloppiest most disrespectful head I ever had!" Halo spoke as soon as he picked up.

"Who da fuck is dis?"
"Nigga it's Halo, stop playin."

Saint cut the light on in his car revealing his face then she froze for a second.

"Oh... it's you... what you doin?"

"Finna go inna crib. Why you callin' me?"

"Ian mean to but I need someone to talk to so I can fall asleep."

"How you gone fall asleep eatin' chicken? N how you tryna go to sleep tammat head?"

"You was neva posta hear det. What's yo name?"

"Saint, is yo real name Halo?"

"Nah, just a nickname."

"Why people called you det?"

"Cs I give niggas Halo's fa playin' wimme. Why people call you Saint?"

"They just do." He shrugged "You some fine shit. You give disrespectful head?" She asked making him laugh.

"Ion give head shawty."

"Can't drive... don't give head... fuck is you really good fa?"

"I drop dick fuck you tammat?"

"I'm a hands on typa person you gone have to show me."

"Nigga youn een know me you just drunk as fuck talkin."

"You right. You just missed out onna one inna lifetime opportunity. Goodbye bitch." Halo hung up the phone then put it on the charger.

After finishing her food she threw the tray away and washed her hands. Halo got in bed and shortly fell aslseep.

--

When Halo woke up the next day it was 12pm. Rocky had woke up her to give her some food because he was about to leave for the day.

Halo didn't have to live with her brother she just chose to because he took care of her. She never had to pay for anything and she just felt safe with him.

When it came to him she'd do almost anything. He was literally all she had and she felt like she owed him because he took her in when he didn't have to.

Since the day they met they'd been super close. He saw his younger self in her but he wanted her to be better than him.

Eventually he was gonna try to get her to leave the streets alone but he couldn't force it on her.

"Wake up n get yo day started beautiful. I got some shit to do today so imma see you tomorrow night, ite?" He spoke kissing her forehead.

"Why you finna be gone fa a whole day? What you gotta do?"

"Dets grown man bidness. Imma make sure I bring you sum back tho."

"I wanna go."
"No ma'am."

"Why?"

"Dis ain't fa kids Tianna, dis serious shit. I love you imma call you later to check in."

"I love you too. When you gone look at me as a grown woman tho?"

"When you start actin' like one n ion gotta save you from every damn thang."

"Okay Rocky" She sighed "See you later."

"See ya"

Halo took a sip of her refresher then bit into her breakfast sandwich. She had nothing to do today so she decided to go to their trap to make a few plays.

Once she finished her breakfast she took a shower and did her morning routine. For clothes she put on her red Nike tech sweat suit and black timbs with a black Louis Vuitton beanie.

She fluffed her lashes out in the mirror then did her lip combo.

Seeing she was getting a call from her dad she started smiling.

"Wassup pops!"

"How you doin' sweetheart?"

"I'm doin' okay, finna go to work. How you doin' in there?"

"Same old, same old."

Halo was definitely a daddy's girl and always has been. He went to jail when she was five years old. For a while she lived with her grandmother until she died, at that time Halo was around ten.

That's when she went into the foster care system. Even though she didn't see her dad often she always made sure to answer whenever he called and visited him when she could.

Greg wasn't going to be released from prison for another three years which upset Halo but it wasn't too far away.

They talked on the phone pretty often but he still wasn't aware that she was in the streets. She didn't plan on telling him either.

She told him that she did hair which wasn't a lie but she stopped doing hair once she finished high school.

"I miss you so much pops. When can I come see you again?"

"How 'bout next week, Thursday? You and your brother."

"We gone be there for sure. I put money on your books last week, did you get it?"

"Yes ma'am. I tried to call you a few days ago to thank you but you didn't pick up so thanks, I appreciate you."

"You welcome pops, you know if I got it you got it fasho."

"Yea I know. Where yo big head brother at?"

"You just missed him. He said he had sum to do." Halo responded getting her things to go upstairs. "How he doin?"

"Pretty good from what I can see. He stopped smoking so much, i'm proud of him."

"And what about you?" He asked making her laugh. "Pops you know I can't quit."

"Det ain't lady like Tianna."

"Being lady like ain't real. I'm a nigga at heart, imma be me at the end of the day."

"You should always be you but there's better ways to carry yourself than gettin' all them damn tattoos n shit."

"Mmcht here you go foo." She spoke while locking the front door. "Yea here I go cs somebody needa tell you 'bout yoself Tianna."

"Rock do all the time but imma be me so ian listenin' to det shi- mess." She responded correcting herself. "That's not gone get you nowhere."

"Pops you called to talk or fuss at me? Cs I really don't wanna hear this right now man."

"Well imma let you go then. Be safe, I love you."
"I love you too."

The called ended then she got in her car and made her way to the trap.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

801K 21.4K 60
"๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐ฆ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง" (Part 1)
85.9K 4.1K 20
๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ ...
181K 4K 47
สŸแดแด แด‡ แด„แด€ษด ส™แด‡ แด€ ษขแด€แดแด‡ แดฦฆ แด›แด€แด‹แด‡ษด sแด‡ส€ษชแดแดœs .. แด›สœแด‡ แด„สœแดษชแด„แด‡ ษชs สแดแดœส€s โ’โ’โ’โ’โ’โ’โ’
450K 21.4K 37
๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ "๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ"