My Roses Are Dead (Completed...

By kenralove12

The princess of the Vampire clan, Angel McCarthy,is soon to become the queen, but there is only one problem... More

Introduction
Chapter 1- The truth of the thorns
Chapter 2 - Accepting the thorns
Chapter 3 - The Secrets on the Stem
Chapter 4 - Dead Roses
Chapter 5 - My Bed of Roses
Chapter 6 - Tornado Rose
Chapter 7 - Untouched Rose
Chapter 8 - James POV!!!
Chapter 9 - New People!
Chapter 11 - The Search
Chapter 12 - Revealing Answers
Chapter 13 - History Repeating?
Chapter 14 - Mother?
Chapter 15 - Joy or Sorrow?
Chapter 16 - New Home
Chapter 17 - Survival
Chapter 18 - Hell is loose
Chapter 19 - Death is knocking
Chapter 20 - The Return
Epilogue
ATTENTION READERS!!

Chapter 10 - Past

823 27 8
By kenralove12

Author's note:

I was trying to figure out how I was going to continue this story sense I was having writers block, but I came up with a goo idea.

I hope you guys like this chapter, don't forget to vote, comment, and fan ^_^

----------------------------------------------------

*{ANGEL POV}*

When I got back from the training field, father was pacing back and forth again, and cursing under his breath. When I approached him and asked him what was wrong this time, he seems to be reluctant to tell me.

“Dad… Tell me what’s bothering you” I said looking at him with worry and rubbing my hand on his back so that he could calm down.

“It’s… It’s James” he said quietly mumbling, if I wasn’t a vampire I probably wouldn’t hear.

“What about James?” I asked.

“He’s betraying us” he said sternly avoiding my gaze.

“What are you talking about, James would never betray us, he would never betray me, and I swear if this is you trying to make me forget him, it won’t work” I said to him with my lips in a thin line.

“He’s getting married to a girl that is in the Lucky Clover” he said this and my heart felt like it just shattered in a million pieces.

“Dad… What… are...you… saying?...I… don’t…believe you” I said, my voice shaking between each word, tears threatening to flow from my eyes but I hold them back, trying not to feel the punch I felt in my stomach.

“I ordered one of my assistants to find out where James was, and when he found him he saw one of the Lucky Clover’s girls with him and overheard him agree to get married to her” he told me softly like he knew every word he said were like a dagger to my heart.

After hearing my father say this, I vamp sped to my room, dropped my body on my bed and let the tears that were itching to get out, hot tears dripped from my eyes as I whimpered in pain, every time the tears stopped, I thought of him and cried some more. I heard a light knock on the door and heard the door open.

“Angel… are you okay?” I heard the soft angelic voice of Nathalie ask. She closed the door behind her and sat on the bed besides me, and she rubbed my back to try and comfort me.

“I don’t want to see you cry… you make me sad…” she said with sadness, I could see in her eyes that she sincerely wanted me to feel better, so I wiped my tears and hugged her. She was shocked for a moment but then she hugged me back.

“I’ll try to be happy… for you, ok” I said to her as I sniffed away my last set of tears, “I know I just met you, but you’re my friend now, you’re like the sister I never had” I told her with honesty.

“Same goes for me” she whispered silently as we stayed there hugging each other. I finally pulled away and I let her lay her head on my lap as I told her about my life story.

After I told her, I looked down to look at her, there were tears coming from her sorrowful purple orbs, I smiled at her to reassure her that I was fine. She opened her mouth to say something but then she closed it.

“What is it?” I asked her as I bent my head to look at her.

“Is it ok if I tell you something?” she asked me waiting for my response.

“You don’t have to ask me, you can just talk” I said smiling at her.

“When I was 7 my mom died in a car accident, after that my dad just wasn’t the same anymore. Every night he would come home drunk and abuse me, he also… raped me…” she said whispering the last part, almost inaudible for me to hear, I saw a tear roll down her cheek. I gasped at her, and felt the urge to hug her, so I did and I stroked her hair.

“It’s ok, he can’t hurt you, because I won’t let anyone hurt you” I said with sadness dripping from my voice.

“He’s dead…” she said softly, and I pulled back from her and looked into her sad eyes, waiting for an explanation.

“My brother killed him… When he came from school and saw what dad was doing to me, he tried to make dad get off of me but dad push him, he left the room and came back with one of the vodka bottles and hit dad on the head and his body hit the floor. He called the police and they said that he was dead. Since mom was dead and we didn’t have any other family we were taken to an orphanage, and then my brother and I were separated when they decided to put me in another orphanage. That was the last time I saw my brother…” she said, my shirt was now soaked from her tears as I tried to comfort her.

“It’s ok, because I will help you find your brother, ok” I told her as I looked into her purple orbs, she nodded and put her head back on my shirt.

“His name was changed after we were separated, so I don’t know what his name is now, and I don’t know how he looks like now because it’s been 75 years since I’ve seen him, and that was when he was 13 and I was still 8 years old.” She said and I got up and pulled the covers, I laid down and motioned for her to lay next to me, after she laid down, I covered both of us, and we fell sound asleep.

*{JAMES POV}*

“Brenda! Can you stop being annoying! Just because I agreed, it doesn’t mean I love you” I said as I held her head in my hand, pushing her away from my face, while she puckered her lips, trying to kiss me, how disgusting.

“You’re going to have to kiss me sooner or later” she said smirking as she removed her head from my hand. She walked away swaying her hips, like she usually does, thinking that she looks cute, ugh. Why am I here? I miss my princess, I just want to hold her in my arms.

Brenda came back in my room, smiling from ear to ear. “What?” I asked rolling my eyes with frustration.

“Damon needs you” she said smiling slyly. What the hell does he want?

“What does he want? I don’t want anything to do with him anymore.” I said ready to pounce on anyone that dares to bother me more, like Brenda is doing right about now.

“Just shut up and walk” she said as she grabbed my arm and dragged me to a black limo outside. It’s probably Damon; he’s still as flashy as I remember him. I was pushed into the car, and Brenda came in after.

“What do you want?” I hissed at him, I was already irritated with Brenda, now Damon wants to talk, about what? I have no idea.

“Calm down, I need you to come back to us, before you refuse let me finish…You won’t need to change your mark, because we might need it” he said smiling at me.

“What if I refuse?” I asked glaring at him.

His smile faltered as his bright yellow eyes glared back at me. “If you refuse then, we will kill someone precious to you, I don’t know, like your sweet princess, or maybe we should kill your sister along with her. I hissed at the mention of both Angel and my sister, I haven’t seen my sister in a longtime, I can barely remember her, because I got in a car accident and the only thing I could remember was that she had purple orbs that would always light with happiness every time she saw me.

“You wouldn’t dare…!” I hissed at him, rage building up.

“It’s your choice, what is it gonna be” he said then sighed as if it was nothing.

“Fine! But whatever I am helping you with better not hurt any of them, got it!” I said angrily.

“Good” he said smiling at me, “driver, take us to my home” he ordered. I sat there, with tears threating to leave my eyes but I held them back, I don’t need Damon getting more satisfaction. I felt petite arms around my arm; I turned around and glared at Brenda that was clinging to me.

“I don’t like clingy girls” I hissed at her with obvious irritation in my voice and she pulled away. I looked out of the window, avoiding any eye contact with any of them; all I want right now is to hear Angel’s voice. I closed my eyes as I imagined Angel talking to me with her honey sweet voice that I loved so much.

“We’re here!” I heard Brenda’s annoying raspy voice say, what made me like this girl in the first place? Maybe it was because I was a cold, emotionless person back then. I had turned off my emotions since I kept having nightmares about a girl with purple eyes and a man, but I just couldn’t put it together and it was driving me crazy, so I turned off all of my emotions, and was driven by thirst and lust.

I got out of the car to be face with a mansion, but it wasn’t nearly as big as King Jeffrey’s. We walked towards it and entered, as soon as I stepped foot in the house, I was overwhelmed by the smell of blood and my fangs automatically came out.

“I see that you want some of my fresh blood” he said smiling at me. “Follow me” he said and I looked at him as he walked towards the back of the house, contemplating if I should follow him or not, but I followed him remembering the threat he had against me. He opened the door to a shed, and the smell of blood was really overwhelming, I closed my eyes and inhaled the smell, then opened it to see a horrifying sight.

“You like what you see?” Damon asked smirking as he pointed to the horrifying sight.

“What the hell are you talking about? What are doing to them?” I yelled.

“You should keep your voice down before you wake you wake up one of my creations” he said still smiling at me.

 There were hundreds of plastic bags hanging from the ceiling, containing humans; they were attached to his “creations” by a cord that went into a blood bag then into his creations' bag. The creations’ bags were filled with blood; I was disgusted by the fact that I liked the smell.

“What is this?” I asked with anger.

“This” he said then motioning to the bags with his creations in them “is my army” he said with a smile that looked like his jaw would rip any second if he tried to stretch the smile anymore.

“They will be used to fight any clan that dares to go against us” he said and I was confused, why did he need me if he had these things in his grasp?

“Why do you need me for?” I asked then I felt something poke me, then I felt drowsy, I fell to the ground and saw that Brenda holding a big needle in her hand and kissed Damon on the lips, and I slowly fell asleep. 

-----------------------------------

Author's note:

What did you guys think about my idea?

I just wanted to tel you guys how much I am so thankful to you guys, thanks for reading my book, and I hope that you continue to do it.

I am on spring break so I will be going over the other chapters, fixing them and adding description to some of the chapters, so it might be a while before I publish chapter 11.

Well that's all I have to say.

Luv ya! ^_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 294 15
Rose had always known that she had a shadow; a handsome man that had always been there in the direst moments of her life, but never knew where he cam...
1.1M 39.1K 30
What if the Bible has it all wrong about the Anti-Christ? What if this person is female and what if she actually has a choice? Meet A.C. a.k.a An...
755 115 24
Tony, the vampire, is stunned to find his great grand-daughter at their door. George & Ray are ecstatic to have the Italian beauty in their home, but...
1.6K 71 21
Rose Saenz is your typical teenage girl with lots of events going on in her life...little does she know she is about to become part of something bigg...