Chapter 7 - Untouched Rose

Author note:

I have not edited this chapter yet so you might find some errors. I really didn’t know what to do with this chapter so I am just winging it. Hope you guys like it, and make sure to answer the end of the chapter questions ^_^

----------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7 - Untouched Rose

“James if you don’t tell me what is going on, I will rip your throat out” I said to him mad, and ready to jump on him.

He loosened his worried expression and started to laugh, he was laughing so hard that he was now kneeling on the ground holding his stomach; I bet if he wasn’t already dead he would die from laughing too much. I stood there puzzled as to what was so funny to him when he seemed really serious about the fact that I just drunk this blood.

He had stopped laughing, well a little, and he stood up and looked at me. “It’s human blood, princess, nothing serious” he said trying to assure me. HUMAN BLOOD! I DRUNK HUMAN BLOOD! OMG, NO WONDER IT FELT DIFFERNET IN MY THROAT! IT TASTED SO GOOD BUT I CAN’T BE DRINKING HUMAN BLOOD. I stood there fighting with myself in my mind, trying to decide if I should continue to drink human blood or not, ugh, I don’t know what to do, well, I mean, I already drunk it, so there is nothing I can do.

On the inside I feel so different like that blood changed something in me. “Thank you” I said then I walked away smirking because I saw James’ confused face because he was trying to figure out why I said thank you. I wasn’t really saying thank you to him, I was saying thank you to whoever left the blood out in the kitchen. I go to the guests area to find dad at the door way.

“Where were you honey? You can’t have guests waiting, now can you” he said with a stern look but then it disappeared since I had started greeting the guests. First I greeted the innocent prince, Prince Aaradhya, he told me that his name meant worshiped or adorable, who would of thought that his name would fit perfectly for his image. He had caramel brown skin and his skin was so flawless it made me jealous a little bit. He was a little taller than me and his smile was just adorable, even though I had just met him, he seemed humorous and kind.

I also wonder if I could have a taste of all of them before I picked my finalist. I went to greet the Jew fro prince, Prince Timothy, he looked way better looking in real life then in the picture, I guess I just have great taste in men, when I greeted him,  his voice was deep, but mellow and it put me at ease. He was taller than me, probably by a foot, I was 5.6 so he was probably 6.6-6.7ish, he hovered over me like a tall building, I felt like a mouse compared to him. Last I greeted the, oh so gorgeous… oh not gorgeous… HOT! Messy dirty blond hair prince, Prince Carter, even his name sounds sexy, gosh I need to close my mouth and make sure that I’m not drooling.

“Hi, I’m Princess Angel” I said trying to keep my composure as I gave him my hand to initiate a hand shake.

“Nice to meet you, Princess Angel” he said taking my hand but not shaking it, but instead he bowed down and kissed the back of my hand. I blushed a little bit from his gesture, this was the first time I had a guy kiss my hand and act like a gentlemen, unlike James, who just flirts shamelessly, walks around with no shirt, and kisses me and runs away. Wait why am I thinking of him, I need to snap out of it and concentrate on this sexy Vamp in front of me, I snapped from my day dream and invited the other princes to our conversation.

They were all really cool, Aaradhya told me about the time he went to England and got stuck on a train because he had forgotten what stop to get off at. Carter talked about all the sports he played and that he also had horses at his house, that’s a plus! Timothy brought up that he had a motorcycle, and I was ready to jump on him for a ride, I love motorcycles! We kept talking about what we did in high school and stuff like that.