Chapter 18 - Hell is loose

Previously on the last chapter............

"James, please baby, wake up, you can't leave me, you can't leave the baby" I cry out as I held his head in my hands. He moved his lips and whispered to me "Kiss me, and take the power that is rightfully yours, I took it the day you were born."  

I look at him in confusion, but I don't argue and I close my eyes and softly plant my lips to his. My blood starts to boil and something powerful enters my body. When I open my eyes, He was no longer moving and a tear ran down my cheek. I kiss his cheek and whisper "I will kill them all." 

I stand up and everyone is watching my every move, I smile at the 'army' and they look at me in confusion. I rise up my hands to show them that I was no longer restrained and the look of shock was evident on their faces. 

I smiled and I close my eyes to open and see that I was now a fiery shadow, and I had simultaneously created swords of my own. 

"You will all die by my hand!" I yell.

---------------------------------------

Chapter 18- Hell is loose

"So who's first?" I ask and everyone is still frozen in place. "Come on, I don't bite..." I say smiling innocently and then my face changes into a sinister look. "I kill" I lung for the one that was closes to me, he had no time to attack as I split him in half and then quickly took off his head making the blood splatter. 

"Mm, never knew the smell of blood would be so satisfying" I say as I inhale through my nose deeply. And they all started to hiss in anger, but I continued to keep my eyes close.

And that is when they decided to charge for me, I spun around like a tornado holding my two swords making anyone that was anywhere close, get their heads cut off, and their limbs. 

When I came to a spinning stop, there were a lot of limbs everywhere, but there were still some of them left alive. Since it looked like they were retreating, I walk over to a now alone Daniella and Nathalie who were looking at me like I had two heads. I took off their restraint and told them I would talk to them later, and that we have to finish the job. 

"Where is James' body? They took it!" Exclaims Daniella, looking around frantically. 

"Oh no they don't! Let's go get him" I say with rage. 

Nathalie and I transform and Daniella has a sword as a weapon. We vamp sped to the enemies and we took them down one by one making sure that their heads were no longer sitting on their shoulders, but to my dismay James' body was nowhere to be found. 

I see a movement from the corner of my eye, so I vamp sped to it, only to find another one of those damn things. I grab it by its neck. 

"Where is James' body?!" I yell tightening my grip on its neck. I swear if this prick- 

"It's gone forever, He was taken care of" it says grinning from ear to ear. 

"Well then, I guess you'll be taken care of" I say and the look of horror was evident on his face before I pressed down my thumb and ripped his head of completely. 

The head hit the ground and then the body followed soon after. I drop to my knees and began to cry. Letting hot tears flow down my cheeks. 

James is gone, He's gone forever, and I will never see him or feel his arms around me. 

"Come on, let's go get you cleaned up" I hear Nathalie say as she puts a hand on my shoulder helping me get up. I got up slowly, still crying my heart out as I walk to my house. 

"I'll stay down here and make sure that there are no intruders" Daniella says and Nathalie nods in reply.

She helps me up the stairs since I wasn't giving any mind to what I was doing and she takes me to my room. 

"Go take a shower, I'll be checking upstairs, I'll be back soon to check on you, okay" Nathalie says and I nod my head. 

I take off my clothes and enter the bathroom, I look at a girl in the mirror, whose eyes were still green but they were red from crying. There were streaks of blood all over my face, and my hair was damped with blood. 

I got sick of looking at the broken girl in the mirror so I turned on the hot water, and let it fill up the tub. After a couple of minutes I put my body in, letting the water swallow my body completely. 

I lay in the tub trying to keep my mind blank, but it was no use, the words 'I love you' rang in my ear. 

I don't know what to do anymore, I can't live without him. James, please just appear out of nowhere... Please. 

My heart and soul is still breaking, and I could feel the last strings starting to rip, as my humanity is starting to tear, I lay there waiting for the last string to break complete from me but that is when I felt it. 

Two kicks... 

My baby, my precious baby, was still in me, I felt a warm feeling wash over me, as the presence of my baby was made known. James' baby, the one that will have his every essence and features. 

"I guess you knew I was losing it, I'm sorry" I say making a tear run down my cheek as I rub my baby bump. 

"I'm sorry too" I hear an unfamiliar voice say. 

"Who are you?" I ask but there was no answer. 

As I sat there, I thought it was just my head fooling with me, but that's when I felt a pull, a pull of someone I know. 

There was a bang as the bathroom door shot open, and there stood..........

__________________________________

MUST READ!

A/N:

Sorry guys, this chapter is probably my shortest chapter.

What is going in that head of yours, tell me in the comments.

Who do you think it is?

I won't be uploading until I have at least 5 comments below (So give me some feedback)

I can upload the next chapter today, as long as I get 5 comments each from different people :)

Hope you enjoyed.

LUV YA! ^_^