Stolen Hearts

By dreamyykatha

A multicouple story!!! Parthavi Singhania & Ridhaan Malhotra Parthavi is nuisance, Ridhaan is deciplined and... More

Dedication
Copyrightยฉ๏ธ
Aesthetics & Introduction
02|โ€ขHis Ignorance
03|โ€ข Parthavi Bhabhi!
04lโ€ข Roka Kisne Hain?
05|โ€ข Truth or Dare ?
06|โ€ข Love?
07|โ€ข Aalu Kachalu!
08|โ€ข The Chocolate Milkshake
09|โ€ข Dance?
10|โ€ข Leaving You?
11|โ€ขYes or No?
12|โ€ข Aankhon Ki Gustakhiya
13|โ€ขCherry or Chรฉrie?
!! IMPORTANT !!

01|โ€ขSiyappa

12.5K 808 215
By dreamyykatha

Dil da sitara she's a jogini pitara,
Raub inna saara, she's a June di baharan
Ankh naal, ankh daal, gal kar dl
Chhoti ungli pe nachayegi tumhe,
She's a small town girl

Chhoti ungii pe nachayegi tumhe,
She's a small town girl
Chhoti ungli pe nachayegi tumhe,
She's a small town girl.

.
.
.
.
.

Time to start a new journey, a new book with Parthavi & Ridhaan.

I hope you all will love them as much as you loved my other characters. Hoping for a positive response.

Happy reading butterflies 🦋

P A R T H A V I•

"Parthavi!! Stop baby you will hurt yourself" he said running behind to catch me but is clearly unsuccessful in it. I am giving a hard time to him and I love this.

" Catch me if you can " I said with a giggle and with the corner of my eyes I saw him shaking his head with a smile.

Did I tell you how sinfully hot and handsome he looks right now?
In that black shirt and black pants, his black hairs neatly jelled back and light stubble on his face. His blue eyes will surely be the death of me.
He looks so perfect and mine.

" Hey !! Careful love " He yelled when I tripped

" AAAHAAAAA " a loud shrieking scream left my mouth when I fell in a swimming pool and you know the worst part ?
I don't know how to swim to save my ass.

Wait.
A swimming pool?
Here?

" Wake up Parthavi!!! You are getting late for school " someone shouted when I was struggling to come out of that hell of a swimming pool but failing miserably.
I am drowing...I am dieing.

God please never let him marry someone else !!! I swear I'll haunt him and that girl forever.
I am already in heaven but I doubt if it's actually heaven. I don't think god ji will even let me peak inside heaven after reading those books.
I shouldn't have downloaded that orange app!!!

Someone shouted my name loudly for attendance and I yelled back

" Present !!!" I woke up with a jolt.
Shit!! I was dreaming?

" Yess you were " said my dearest Mumma throwing death glares.

I am in my room on my bad, sleeping like a log & my upper body is wet.
Because my Mumma who loves me so much, threw water on me.

Paap lagega !!! Bhagwan maaf nahi karenge.🤧

" Kya hain Mummy? Sone do na ?"I whined sleepily, my eyes barely open and covered myself in sheets again.

" School kon jaega? Mein ?" Mumma smacked my head and then I realised
It's my first day in Highschool!!!

And you are late Parthavi !

'' OHHH F*CK " I cursed loudly. Sleep long gone I ran towards the washroom tripping in between. I am surely looking like a zombie right now.

" Language Parthavi !!" Mumma whined in displeasure. C'mon which mother will appreciate their daughter cursing out loudly? Well not mine atleast. But I can't help it, emotions samjho yaar.

" Sorry Mumma " i apologized closing the bathroom door with a thud.

Without wasting a single second I brushed my teeth & took a quick shower. Mumma already arranged my uniform inside so I quickly changed into them.

Coming out of the washroom I took the comb and started detangling my hairs. My hairs are not that long, they are just a little below my shoulders. I had really long hair few months back but then I decided to go for short hair.

Who would make two pleats early in the morning?

And I think I look cute in my new haircut. Anyways that's not the main point now.
It's my first day in my new school!!! and ofcourse of my class 11th too.

Yessss!!!
I passed my boards examination with flying colours and now I am in eleventh standard. I took Humanities, and my relatives were traumatized because I've always been the topper & scores the highest in family they thought I'll definitely take science & become a doctor or engineer.. Hehehe!!!

And by god's grace I got admission in the school I always wanted to go. Atharva and My best friend Natasha... Natasha Malhotra is in that school only. Natasha & I are best friends from diaper days, the Malhotras & Singhanias shares family relations our grandparents were best friends since school and then started their own companies together. They even build homes together, right in front of eachother. And the our parents & us continued this friendship and intends to keep it safe forever.

Natasha knows everything about me and why won't she, she is my best friend and we've grown up together.

Thinking about Natasha, I remember her brother. Natasha has a twin brother who is few minutes elder then her Ridhaan Malhotra, the hearthrobe, starboy famous personality. A boy who is the living example of perfection, whether it's sports, studies or any other activity he always comes first and just don't get me started on his looks.

He has total Sex God--I mean Greek God personality. Tall, mascular, flawless skin, unique blue eyes & perfect jawline covered with light stubble. He has the features to die for I would happily do that. Ridhaan is everyone's crush, girls are all set to throw themselves on him but i've never even saw him talking to them.

I, Natasha, Ridhaan & Atharva were a group back then, always playing together, pulling pranks on others but when we were really nine Ridhaan moved to his maternal grandmother's home for four years as she used to be sick back then. But when he came back, he distanced himself from. He still talks with Atharva but to me?
Never.

And here I am, ready to do anything for him. He is my first love, even before I knew this word he stole my heart and never returned it back to me.
I don't know what made me fall for him
Maybe it's the way he use to protect me from bullies or the way he braided my hair while my hands were covered with paint or maybe when he calls me snowflake.

Those four years without him were terrible, he was the leader of our gang and he always protected us from scoldings or punishment and when he left us, we lost our charm.

His ignorance surely hurts me but my heart is not ready to accept the fact that he hates me now. I don't know but I know he surely does otherwise why won't he talk to me?

He is the only person I love & hate at the same time.

Natasha knows about my feelings for her brother, heck ! She was the one who made me realise that. She was even ready to jump on her brother with knife & ask the reason behind his ignorance towards me but I stopped her. I don't want to start a fight between two siblings.
At one point she even told me to move on from him but I...I just couldn't.

It's like my eyes can see him only, he is the only man that exists in this whole universe. My heart refuse to beat for anyone who is not him, my eyes automatically starts finding him everywhere I go. And my heart beats so fast when I saw him, i myself was shocked and wanted to see a doctor. What if I had a heart disease?

I know there is just 1% chance of us, nearly impossible to be honest but this stupid Heart of mine is not ready to accept that. Afterall someone said

Agar life mein 1 percent bhi chance ho toh humein lena chahiye.

(A/N:- if you know whose dialogue it is then trust me you seriously have a great taste in fictional characters. And we can always gossip about that character know 😉)

And today is my first day in the school he studies, maybe we'll be in same class. I don't know which stream he decided to go with, all I know is Natasha is in commerce because she is so damn good in maths.

R.D. Sharma ki bhi baap hain wo !!!

And yess I hates maths with the depth of my heart, that ewww subject was the worst part of my school life till tenth. That one book made me cry till I couldn't breathe, only god & I know with how much difficulty I passed that exam.

Okayy! Enough bak bak for now, I am already super late. Tieing the rubber band I took my bag and ran downstairs where my family is having breakfast on time as always. And the late one has to be Parthavi Singhania only. And I think Papa already had his breakfast as he is just reading newspaper, and mumma never lets him read that piece of paper without having breakfast.

Even that idiot brother of mine is on time.
Why he have to be on time ?
Bhesa !!! 🐃
( Buffalo )

I glared at him & he grinned showing his teeths one day I swear one day I will break all his teeths. Idiot !!!

" Good morning Beta " Papa wished me with a warm smile & open arms which brought a smile on my face as well.

" Good morning Papa " I chirped happily hugging him and then took my seat next to him, in front of my brother.

" Good morning maharani sahiba " Atharva taunted me & I threw a 'i-will-kill-you' glare but he remained unaffected. I don't look dangerous or what?

" Good morning daas " I replied with a tight lipped smile and his grin disappeared in thin air, well tit for tat bro.

" I am not your daas " he said gritting his teeth and rolling his eyes.
Did he just rolled his eyes at me?
This spoilt jerk!!!

" Ohh so you are accepting that you are a donkey instead ?" I asked with fake innocence dripping my face.

" Mummmaa " he whined calling mumma to complain about me.

" Mumma ka chamcha " I muttered rolling my eyes and took my seat next to Papa, who would ruin their mood early in the morning for a idiot brother? Well not me atleast.

" Stop fighting and have your breakfast you are already late " Mumma yelled giving me a glass of milk.

And for the second time in last thirty minutes I forgot what today is!!
I should have eaten almonds when mumma was forcing me to in vacations but no Parthavi never listens to anybody.

" Shit!!!" I cursed and drank milk in one go not caring that it's fucking hot and burbed my mouth.

" Parthavi slowly!" Papa said worried about me, from the corner of my eye I saw mumma shaking her head while holding her temple.

Keeping the glass on table I held Atharva by his collar and dragged him out with me, ignorning his cries I shouted a good-bye to my parents with my eyes full of tears.

Vidaai nahi ho rahi hain guys, my mouth caught fire !!!

Waise bhi mereko vida karake le jaane wala mujhe dekhta kaha hain.

Yeh toh Moye Moye hogya 💀

" Dii...slow down !!" He yelled and got out of my grip, sighing in relief.
I also decided to take a break otherwise lungs will definitely betray me.

We are standing right outside our home's main door. And I fucking can't breathe now, my tounge actually caught fire it seems & tears are flowing continuously like I turned on its tap.
Atharva rubbed my back when I started coughing badly. Well he is not that bad but I am !!
I am a big idiot, who the hell drinks hot burning milk in one go and then runs like Milkha Singh.

" Here drink this " Atharva gave me his water bottle which I gladly took and drank water like a person who saw water after years. Not caring the fact that few drops fell on my uniform too, well who cares about a school uniform right now?

Just when I felt the burning lessen and could breathe properly I saw a face staring straight into my soul while standing in the balcony of his room

I felt my throat dried, dry like saharas desert and here I embarassed myself more. I coughed more loudly then that pados wale uncle jii, turning my back towards him. No fucking way I'll let him see me like this, c'mon I have a reputation guys! I just can't ruin it like that.

Waise bhi ab toh izzat bachi hi nahi.

Poori life hi Moye Moye Hogyi hain!! 😭

If you need tips to embarrass yourself or to do blunders then kindly contact me. My mother can explain my "kaands" way better than I could ever.

"Tera firse chaalu hogya " Atharva said sighing and I felt a strong urge to kill him. What kind of brother I have bhagwan ji?
Ignorning him I drank water to save myself from any kind of further embarassment.

" Atleast behave infront of him " He taunted me and my eyes literally came out of their sockets with the water in my mouth and making him cringe. How the hell he got to know this ?
I look at him like he just said that he found my smut account.
I didn't tell you guys about that ?
Ye raita saaf karke batati hu!!!

" What ? The way you look at him screams that you are crazy about him & afterall I am your brother I know everything about you " he says in a 'duhh' tone with bored expression. My mouth hung low in shock.

Is it that obvious?

THE WHY CAN'T HE SEE IT????
Andha hain kya ?

" Who else know ?" I ask but my voice came out as mere whisper.

" I don't think anyone else know this. But stop eye rapping him when everyone is present " He again taunted me and I gulped awkwardly clearing my throat. Discussing all this with my younger brother is so awkward and God loves throwing me in such situations. His favourite child know !!

But I don't eye rape him okayy !!!

Imagining pinning him on the nearest wall and kiss the hell out of those pretty lips doesn't comes under eye rapping understand?

" Chalo betho " He said sitting on my scooty and started it with keys.

Betha toh aise hain jaise baap ka maal ho.

Papa gifted me this scooty when my results were declared and hence it's really close to my heart. I even named it as  "basanti"
Although Papa wanted me & Atharva to go with driver uncle in car instead but I somehow convinced him. Driving myself to school alone on my scooty makes me feel a bit independent I don't want to depend on anyone else for such small things.

" Abbey hath " I said & he immediately backed off seeing my angry face.

It was sucha good way to start your day right.
Waking up late.
Burning your tounge.
Embarassing yourself in front of your crush.
And then getting caught by your younger brother.

Dharti mata mujhe bass sama lo aap apne andar....Ee gola ma ab naahi rehna!

I wore my helmet and then we moved towards school in full speed. Atharva is screaming to slow down behind me but all I can think is
' is he coming to school or not?' like he was chilling in his balcony without any care of the world in his uniform and I was jumping like a monkey who tasted ginger for the very first time.

I was about to take a turn when a car in front of me took right turn without giving indicator & we almost clashed.
That fu--

" Abbey saale !!! Indicator dena nahi aata gavar jhallar. Chuuu---" I yelled furiously but before I could complete Atharva interrupted in between.

" Didi control" he said and I think he is scared.

" What didi control? That idiot, Ben stokes " I said giving death glares to that car who is still moving like nothing happened.

" Aur tu kya darta hain? When Parthavi is here, no need to fear " I said starting my scooty again.

" Aapka hi toh fear hain " he murmured and I was one literally one step away from stopping my scooty in middle of road and scream my lungs out like a mad.

What the hell is happening with me today ??

Siyape hi siyape ho rahe hain by god!!
I know I always wished for a dramatic spicy life but this is too much now. I can't handle this much drama in a single day.
And the day has just started...abhi toh poori picture baaki hain.

'' Didi stop stop stop!!!" Atharvas's voice brought me out of my 'oh-so-important' thoughts and I realised we've reached our destination and ofcourse na safar khoobsurat tha na manzil!!

I parked my scooty in student's parking lot & put the helmet inside it.
" Thank god I am alive...I thought you decided to die in a road accident "
Atharva started his drama making me roll my eyes at his overdramatic ass.

" Stop yaar drama yaar " I said irritated with everything and kept the keys safely in my bag.

" Why are you being a grumpy grandma early in the morning?"

" Did you just called me a 'grumpy-grandpa' Mr. Atharva Singhania?" My eyes snapped at him and I asked him in my most dangerous tone while raising my one eyebrow, a death glare visible in my hazel brown eyes.

" I am sorry... it's my mistake please calm down " He apologized like a sacred kitten making me nod in satisfaction. Everyone just wants to get on my nerves today.

Just when I was going to say something to him someone called my name while dragging it.
" Parthaviiiii '' I turned back only to find my bestie Natasha with her brother who is just looking around boringly. Nothing unusual!!

But how the fucking hell did they reach here so fast ? Like I converted my scooty into a airoplane to reach on time & these two were chilling at home but still one time. I doubt my existence at this point!!

" Parthavi?" She called out my name again & Atharva smacked my head to welcome into reality.

" Huhh" I muttered finally coming back to reality, it happens sometimes umm actually most of the times. I keep zoning out its like my hobby now.

" I am so happyy!!! Finally we are in the same school now " Natasha squealed happily and hugged me making me grin
"Yesss" I said hugging her back and we both jumps excited like hell.

" Come with me, I'll show you your classroom " Natasha said holding my hand and I nodded my head
" All the best diii " Atharva wished and I smiled at him, we left from there and from my peripheral view I saw him going in opposite direction. Isn't he supposed to come with us and attend the classes?

Well what if his stream is different?
He is a topper, he must have opted for science.

Sighing I silently moved with Natasha, masking my sad expression with a smile I don't want her to be worried about me on the first day itself. I can't just keep bothering her for myself.

On our way, she showed me almost everything with full enthusiasm like it's her first day here not mine. She showed me the reception area, principle office, washroom, computer lab & library. Ofcourse from outside only. All these came in our way that's why.

Our class is on first floor in a row, First science then commerce and ofcourse humanities at the end. I don't know when everyone will stop discrimating our stream and give equal respect to Humanities students too.
At the end, we are the ones who rule the government system now.

" This is my class, if you need anything then call me without thinking twice okay ? Will meet you in lunch break. Byee " She pointed at her classroom after showing me mine and then bid me a bye.

" Byee " I waved back with a smile and turned towards my new classroom.

" Class 11th { Humanities } " read the board next to it. I smiled closing my eyes and took a deep breath. I have a feeling that my life is going to change forever once I enters this class and I am ready to face anything. It's not like I am scared of something

Inse toh meri jutti bhi na dare!!

Infact I am extremely enthusiastic to start this new chapter of my life and welcome every opportunity with open arms.
With a smile I entered inside and saw students talking and laughing with eachother. Almost everyone is here and only few seats are empty now, and the shocking thing is they were so lost in themselves that they didn't even saw a newbie entering. Huhh !! Mannerless.

Shaking my head with a soft sigh I moved towards a empty seat next to window. Thank you so much for reserving a window seat for me bhagwan jii. I knew you love me the most !!

With a huge smile I sat on the chair and kept my bag on table, my eyes automatically started admiring the view outside the window and my smile widens.

The view from this window is amazing, I can clearly see almost half of the playground and also the roads outside our school. Who was that idiot who left this seat empty? Thank you so much.

After few minutes I noticed a pin drop silence in class making me frown.
Turning my head I saw everyone's gaze at me.

Itni bhi sundar nahi hu yaar mein!!

I noticed they are not only staring at me but also the boy sitting in front of me, I can't see his face clearly as his back is facing me. Suddenly everyone started whispering among themselves slowly.

What the hell is happening?

I decided to ask the boy sitting in front of me. I slowly tapped on his shoulder & leaned in front

" Why is everyone staring at us like this ?"
I ask him whispering loud enough for him to hear. Though I still can't see his face.

" Because you are the first human alive who got to sit on my seat without my permission "

His voice sounds familiar , deepening my frown as I tried seeing his face.
As if listening to my silent 'show-me-your-mister' he turned back facing me & I was horrified. My opens wide & eyes widen like I saw a ghost in front of me.dumbstruck. that's what I am right now.

Hogya Siyappa!!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

And that's it for today...hope y'all liked it, please don't forget to vote & comment your views.

Also did you liked Parthavi?
She is really different from the female characters I have written till now. And I really enjoyed writing about her, will definitely try my best to improve in her dialogues as I just said it's my first time writing a bold & sassy character.

Will meet y'all soon with new chapter of Stolen Hearts. Till then stay safe keep smiling keep shining.

Follow me on instagram for updates & spoilers.
Id- dreamyykatha

With Love
~Katha🤍🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 1.1K 21
Ridha Gupta, an innocent and a sweet girl who is facing lot of issues inspite of belonging to a good family. She is broken and all want is love and c...
656K 40.2K 44
"Kabir Malhotra, a 25-year-old, young, handsome, gym freak, always a hot topic among girls. He's known to be rude and doesn't care about anyone excep...
187K 10.8K 23
Book #2 of " Our Love" Series. โ€ข Sahdev & Kumkumโ€ข " I hate You " " The feeling is mutual Miss " A girl & a boy muttered, their voice full of anger...
817K 71.5K 37
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...