𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒�...

By AMITYV

( YANDERE MUZAN KIBUTSUJI X FEM! READER X YANDERE KOKUSHIBO ) 鬼で所有権: ̗̀➛ ╰─▸ ❝ we are being lenient... More

DEMON'S POSSESSION
PART ONE; THE DEMON
PART TWO; THE NAME
PART THREE; THE DECISION
PART FOUR; THE BOND
PART FIVE; THE PROCESS
PART SIX; THE REMINDER
PART SEVEN; THE MEETING
PART EIGHT; THE DUTY
PART NINE; THE FEAR
PART TEN; THE CURIOSITY
PART TWELVE; THE TRIP
PART THIRTEEN; THE EFFECT
PART FOURTEEN; THE WONDERING
PART FIFTEEN; THE DESIRE
PART SIXTEEN; THE DEFINITION
PART SEVENTEEN; THE DEBT
PART EIGHTEEN; THE EARRINGS
PART NINETEEN; THE AFFRONT
PART TWENTY; THE KISS
PART TWENTY ONE; THE TRAINERS
PART TWENTY TWO; THE HOSTILITY
PART TWENTY THREE; THE ACCORD
PART TWENTY FOUR; THE DANGER

PART ELEVEN; THE RESTRAINT

8.4K 485 56
By AMITYV

𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 ー muzan kibutsuji

𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 ー kokushibo

    "I sense no fear in you human," Muzan declared whilst standing over (Y/N), his eyes casting down to meet her (E/C) ones and take note of her unchanging expression that displayed no sort of cowardice or unease—instead, only a type of tranquil clarity was present that he wished to peel back the layers of to her true feelings.

"I have every reason to fear you, but I do not," (Y/N) answered simply with a shake of her head, watching as a dangerous glimmer resided in his dark and oppressive gaze.

"I can kill you in an instant."

"I'm fully aware of that."

Silence descended between the two as they stared at each other, giving them time to observe the other and the subtle shifts they made. Muzan's disgust for her as a human had not faded, yet at the same time, a type of curiosity and amusement arose from her lack of fear towards him. He could see that she did fear death from the sight tremor in her fingers, but she had fully accepted it with grace and a smile, allowing her to therefore not fear him.

It was an interesting mix that he had not once ever encountered before.

He had to know more.

"What's your name?" He then questioned.

"(L/N)(Y/N)."

He almost physically recoiled from her name, finding his hatred flaring up once more that almost extinguished his curiosity and made him kill her right then and there in the most brutal manner possible. However, he restrained himself, smoothing out his features so as not to reveal his emotions to the one sitting below him.

His eyes further narrowed.

Not only had Kokushibo lied to him about the human, but he had also disobeyed him when he didn't kill the entirety of the (L/N) clan.

He had allowed one to live.

Her.

"Isn't it just a revolting name?" (Y/N) then hummed with a small chuckle, smiling wryly up at Muzan who didn't answer. "You're not the only one that hates my family, my Lord... in fact, I wonder which one of us hates that clan the most? Maybe you since you were able to dispose of them when I couldn't. All I did was run. But, if you were me, you would understand why I did that."

She folded her hands on her lap and looked away, as if ashamed.

Muzan, unknown to her, however, was pleased with her answer. From the look in her eyes, he could tell she was speaking the truth. Not only that, but she had addressed him in the proper manner unlike the humans he's met before.

"I believe you're correct in that instance," he finally spoke lowly.

She glanced back at him.

Her smile softened.

Something shifted in that moment.

Muzan could see it: (Y/N) made no demands of him, she addressed him respectfully, she stayed kneeling while he stood to show the difference in their authority, and she had no qualms about allowing him to do as he wished when he came to disposing of her. As if a blank slate was set before him, he as the artist would be able to paint in broad brush strokes her transformation from human to demon—one that would serve him well.

She had a type of strength to her; it was a mental strength that would allow her to flourish as a demon.

Muzan wanted that.

"You're allowing your family to hold you back," he began again, lifting his chin as he stared down at her, manipulating the strings of her hatred to see if he could play her as a puppet. "By continuing to be this weak, you still allow them control over you. It's a pitiful existence, if anything. Allow me to help you, and you can grow even stronger than you are now."

"Why would you do that?" (Y/N) tilted her head.

"I see potential in you."

She lowered her gaze.

    Almost as if she were contemplating his offer, she stayed silent, but the longer that silence drug on, the more Muzan could tell that she would deny him.

    And she did.

    "Kokushibo also asked of me to become a demon, and I will give you the same answer, my Lord: I cannot," (Y/N) slowly stood and rounded the small table so she could stand before Muzan, peering him straight in the eyes with no hesitation. "The reason I could not kill my family was the same reason you were able to: humanity. If I abandon my humanity for my hate and envy, I will be left with nothing."

    Muzan's fingers trembled with rage.

    He had just offered this human everything, and yet she turned away from it.

    His hand wrapped around her throat.

    His eyes flashed with bloodlust.

    But, his grip didn't tighten.

    "Why don't you kill me?" (Y/N) murmured softly, her voice shattering his stormy thoughts.

    "Do you want me to kill you?" He spoke monotonously, his eyes searching her own for something—anything—to signal fear.

    He didn't find it.

    "I'm accepting of it."

Muzan slowly slid his hand away from her throat to allow it to fall back to his side. He had expected her to falter in her answer, but once again, she had surpassed his every expectation. He believed that (Y/N) as a demon beneath him would quickly rise up the ranks to be one his most strongest subordinates, yet she still refused. Wishing to manipulate the situation to his liking, Muzan did all that he could to try and turn her messy emotions against her, and again, she still refused.

Her will was iron.

She could not be swayed.

That meant that she had to die.

But even at this obvious answer, Muzan didn't make any move to go through with it.

It wasn't as if he couldn't.

He just chose not to.

"My name is Kibutsuji Muzan," the demon progenitor announced as he turned to leave, not even bothering to glance back. "Don't forget that or next time I will kill you."

With that, he was gone at the twang of a biwa.

つづく | to be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

675K 10.4K 46
Hello, this is my first story. I don't own demon slayer or Any photos or videos I use in this story the credit goes to their rightful owners (English...
385K 20.8K 51
↳ ❝ [ 不幸な ] ❞ ━ yandere muzan kibutsuji x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a girl from the present gets transported into the world...
105K 3.3K 18
"𝘽𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙮." "𝙊𝙠𝙖𝙮." __________꧁✩꧂__________ 𝘼 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝘾𝙀𝙊 𝙗...
87.8K 2.2K 29
(Yandere naga x Fem Reader) A story about how y/n become the obsession of a certain naga who wants to have her at all cost. It's my 1st work and Eng...