Star Wars: Revan

נכתב על ידי AceLynxx

Revan was born on Tattooine and grew up with Shmi Skywalker and Anakin Skywalker, although they are not blood... עוד

Part One: Phantom Menace
Chapter One: The Outsiders
Chapter Two: The Race
Chapter Four: Jedi Order
Chapter Five: Naboo
Chapter Six: Epilogue
Part Two: Attack of the Clones
Chapter One: Reunion
Chapter Two: Separate Ways
Chapter Three: The Clones
Chapter Four: Geonosis
Chapter Five: Rescued
Chapter Six: Epilogue
Part Three: The Clone Wars
Chapter One: Battle of Christophsis Part One
Chapter Two: Battle of Christophsis Part Two
Chapter Three: Rescue The Huttlet
Chapter Four: Return To Tatooine
Chapter Five: Training
Chapter Six: Rise Of The Malevolence
Chapter Seven: Shadow Of The Malevolence
Chapter Eight: Destruction Of The Malevolence
Chapter Nine: Nute Gunray Captured
Chapter Ten: Lair Of Grievous
Chapter Eleven: Chaos On Florrum
Chapter Twelve: Troubles On Orto Plutonia
Chapter Thirteen: Battle of Khorm Part One
Chapter Fourteen: Battle Of Khorm Part Two
Chapter Fifteen: Battle Of Khorm Part Three
Chapter Sixteen: First Battle Of Ryloth
Chapter Seventeen: The Innocent People Of Ryloth
Chapter Eighteen: Final Battle For Ryloth
Chapter Nineteen: A Party With Senators
Chapter Twenty: The Menace Of Cad Bane
Chapter Twenty-One: Return To Geonosis
Chapter Twenty-Two: Operation: Destroy The Factory

Chapter Three: Freedom

990 22 0
נכתב על ידי AceLynxx

TIMESKIP - ARENA - PRIVATE BOX

Watto sees Qui-Gon and Revan standing in the doorway.

Watto: You! You swindled me! You knew the boy was going to win! Somehow you knew it! I lost everything.

Watto flies up to Qui-Gon and puts his face right up against Qui-Gon's. Revan simply has a smug smile on his face.

Qui-Gon: Whenever you gamble, my friend, eventually you'll lose. Bring the parts to the main hanger. I'll come by your shop later so you can release Anakin and Revan.

WATTO: You can't have them! It wasn't a fair bet!

Revan: I don't know Watto, the hutts Wouldn't like that your not settling your bet ... I'm sure Jabba the Hutt wounldnt like that either.

WATTO: (to Qui-Gon) Take them!

Qui-Gon nods as both He and Revan starts to leave. 

Revan: So you never answer my question earlier, why did you do it, why did free me and Ani?

Qui-Gon glances at Revan as their walking.

Qui-Gon: Because you and Ani are special, The Force is particularly strong with you both.

Revan: But that just can't be only free'd us.

Qui-Gon: Revan, what do you know about of the Force?

Revan: Well not much, why do you ask?

Qui-Gon: The Force surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together. It also helps us find our path, and my path has led me to both of you.

Revan: You believe that the Force has an important role in my life. That my destiny has already been written?

Qui-Gon: That's a great way to look at it. But only time will tell. Go on, start heading back, we'll meet later on.

Revan nods as they both go there separate ways.

TIMESKIP - SLAVE QUARTERS

Farther down the street Qui-Gon, Revan and Anakin head toward their house. Qui-Gon takes a handful of credits from beneath his poncho and hands them to Anakin.

Qui-Gon: Here, these are yours.

Anakin: (suddenly beaming) Yes!

Shmi is cleaning up as Anakin bursts through the door, followed by Revan and Qui-Gon.

Anakin: Mom, he sold the Pod. Look at all the money we have!

Anakin pulls a bag of coins out of his pocket.

Shmi: Oh, my goodness, That's wonderful Ani.

Qui-Gon: Revan And Anakin have been freed.

Anakin: What?!?

Qui-Gon: You're no longer a slave.

Anakin: Did you hear that Revan, we're free!

Anakin hugs Revan as he hugs him back and smiles.

Revan: I know buddy!

Shmi: Now you can both make your dreams come true. You're free! (turns to Qui-Gon) Will you take them with you? Are they to become a Jedi?

Qui-Gon: Yes. Our meeting was not a coincidence. Nothing happens by accident.

Anakin: You mean I get to come with you in your starship?!

Qui-Gon kneels down to the boy.

Qui-Gon: Anakin, training to become a Jedi is not be a easy challenge. And if you succeed, it's a hard life.

Qui-Gon then faces Revan.

Qui-Gon: And Revan, with your age theirs a chance you might not be allowed in the Order. But I will try my hardest to give that chance.

Revan: we'll do are best.

Shmi: Anakin, Revan, this path has been placed for both of you; the choice is yours alone.

Anakin thinks a bit as he looks to his mother.

Anakin: I want to do it.

Revan: So do I.

Qui-Gon: Then, pack your things. We haven't much time.

Anakin: Yipee!!

Anakin hugs his mom and starts for the other room, Revan stays and looks to the woman that has raised him the last few years.

Revan: What about you? What are going to do now?

Revan has tears going down his face as Shmi puts her hand on his cheek wiping away his tears.

Shmi: Revan, my Son, my place is here. My future is here. It is time for you to let go...

Revan: But what if I can't?

Shmi: You can't stop change any more than you can stop the suns from setting. Now... hurry.

Revan and Shmi hug. Revan goes into the other room. Revan hurries to throw the last of his things into his backpack as Ani waits for Revan to pack. He walks over and pushes the button on the droid to wake him up. Threepio stares at him blankly.

Threepio: Oh! Oh my, oh. Hello Master Anakin.

Anakin: Well, Threepio, I'm free ... and I'm going away ... in a starship ...

Threepio: Master, Ani, you are my maker, and I wish you well. However, I should prefer it if I were a little more... completed.

Anakin: I'm sorry I wasn't able to finish you, Threepio ... give you coverings and all ... I'm going to miss working on you. You've been a great pal. I'll make sure Mom doesn't sell you or anything.

Threepio stares at Anakin and Revan as they rush out of the room.

Threepio: Sell me?!?

Anakin: Bye.

STREET - SLAVE QUARTERS

Qui-Gon, Revan and Anakin exit the house. Shmi stands in the doorway. Qui-Gon, Revan and Anakin start to walk down the street, then Anakin stops to look back at his mother standing in the doorway. He turns back to Qui-Gon, then turns and runs back to his mother, Revan walks slowly toward them. Shmi hugs Anakin. Qui-Gon watches from the distance. She kneels down and looks him in the face.

Anakin: (starting to cry) I can't do it, Mom. I just can't do it.

Shmi: Ani...

Anakin: Will I ever see you again?

Shmi: What does your heart tell you?

Anakin: I hope so... yes... I guess.

Shmi: Then we will see each other again.

Anakin: I will come back and free you, Mom... I promise.

Shmi: (to Revan) you'll protect him, won't you?

Revan: With my life.

Shmi: Now be brave, both of you, and don't look back... don't look back.

Shmi hugs her boys, then turns them around so they face Qui-Gon, and they march off, like the brave little troopers that they are. They walk right past Qui-Gon, starring right ahead, side hugging each other, tears in their eyes, determined not to look back.

EXIT OF MOS ESPA - FRUIT SHOP

Qui-Gon, Revan and Anakin walk up to  the Fruit shop lady, Jira. 

Revan: Hello Ms Jira,  Ani tell here the good news.

Anakin: We're free!

Jira: Oh! I'm so happy for you boys!

Revan pulls out some credits and hands it to the lady.

Revan: And here have these, we won't be needing them where we're going. It's the least we can do for you for being so kind to us.

Jira: Can I give you both a hug?

Jira gives both Anakin And Revan a big hug.

Jira: Oh, I'll miss you, boys. you're the kindest lads in the Galaxy. you both take care.

Anakin: Don't worry, We will. Bye!

Revan and Anakin wave goodbye to the Lady, as they run back to Qui-Gon, Revan can't help but feel like their being followed. Just Revan has that thought Qui-Gon ignites his Lightsaber and cuts down a Probe droid behind us.

Revan: A Probe droid? Why was it following us?

Qui-Gon: It must've been looking for the Queen. Come on!

DESERT - NABOO SPACECRAFT

Qui-Gon, Revan and Anakin run toward the Naboo spacecraft. Anakin is having a hard time keeping up.

Revan: Ani come on, Speed up!

Anakin: I can't, I'm tired!

Qui-Gon turns to see a DARK-CLOAKED FIGURE bearing down on a speeder bike.

Qui-Gon: Anakin, Revan, drop!

Anakin and Revan drop to the ground just as DARK-CLOAKED FIGURE sweeps over them. The Figure jumps off his speeder bike, and before he hit the ground, he swung a death blow with his laser sword that is barely blocked by Qui-Gon.

Qui-Gon: Revan, tell them to take off!

Qui-Gon struggles to fend off the relentless onslaught as Anakin and Revan run to the ship.

NABOO SPACECRAFT - RAMP

Revan and Anakin rush into the ship. As they enter the ship, they notice Padme and other man they never met.

Revan: Qui-Gon's in trouble, he said to take off!

They all rush into the cockpit where Obi-Wan and the Pilot are checking the hyperdrive. Capt. Panaka the new man we meet speaks.

Capt. Panaka: Qui-Gon's in trouble!

Obi-Wan: Take off. Over there! Fly low!

In the distance is a small cloud of dust. Qui-Gon and The Figure continue their sword battle. Leaping over one another in an incredible display of acrobatics, the two warriors hear the ship fly over them a few feet off the ground. Qui-Gon almost disappears for a moment. Before The Figure knows what's happening, Qui-Gon is on the spacecraft's ramp. The ramp closes, and the Naboo craft rockets away, leaving the The Figure standing alone.

NABOO SPACECRAFT - HALLWAY

Anakin, Revan and Obi-Wan rush into the hallway to find Qui-Gon collapsed on the floor opposite the entry. R2 is looking over him. The Jedi is breathing hard, wet with sweat and covered in dirt. 

Anakin: Are you all right?

Qui-Gon: I think so.

Obi-Wan: What was it?

Qui-Gon: I'm not sure... but he was well trained in the Jedi arts. My guess is he was after the Queen...

Revan: What are we going to do about it now?

Qui-Gon: We will be patient. Anakin Skywalker, Revan meet Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Revan gives Obi-Wan a friendly nod as Obi-Wan gives one back.

Revan: Nice to meet'ya.

Anakin: Hi. You're a Jedi too? Pleased to meet you.

Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon look at each other. Smiling at the innocence of the young boy.

NABOO SPACECRAFT - COCKPIT

Revan sits in one of the seats. Watching out the window of the ship as it flies threw hyperspace.  Looking in awe. Obi-Wan sits beside him

Obi-Wan: Its beautiful, isn't it.

Revan: I've never seen anything like this before. I've only heard stories of hyperspace, but seeing it in person pales in comparison.

Obi-Wan: I remember my first time as well, I guess we have something in common then.

Revan: Can I ask you something? 

Obi-Wan: Sure, ask away.

Revan: Do you think I have a chance to become a Jedi?

Obi-Wan ponders this question for a second.

Obi-Wan: I don't know, at your age, you have less of chance to be allowed in.

Pilot: We're coming out of hyperspace.

Obi-Wan: But I wouldn't give up hope yet.

Revan looks at Obi-Wan heading into the back, letting everyone know that we were arriving soon. He sinks into his seat, his thoughts dwell on Anakin hoping he gets the chance to be in the Order, to live a better than him. 

END OF CHAPTER

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

41.2K 2.6K 30
A Chosen One shall come, born of no father, and through him will ultimate balance in the Force be restored. Throughout the galaxy, many had heard the...
11.7K 416 15
After his death, Anakin awakens in his younger body at the beginning of the Clone Wars. He tries to reconnect with his once family while struggling t...
242K 8.8K 85
"War is all he's known, but with his return, a master of darkness shall rise once again". A Young and powerful, dark lord of the old sith empire, a b...
62.2K 892 52
When Ezra, Kanan, and Ashoka save the younglings from the Inquisitors, they find one more surprise along the way.... AU where Ashoka finds and trains...