To The Straight Path.

Oleh _Minaaz_20

ALEX The name is enough to shiver down anyone. He is the defination of cruelty and known for his torture. The... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Chapter 76.
Chapter 77.
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79
Chapter 80.
Chapter 81.
Chapter 82.
Chapter 83.
Chapter 84.
Chapter 85.
Chapter 86.
Chapter 87.
Chapter 88.
Chapter 89.
Chapter 90.
Chapter 91.
Chapter 92.
Chapter 93.
Chapter 94.

Chapter 50.

191 21 8
Oleh _Minaaz_20

They reached their destination and climbed down from their cars, Alex looked at Daniel and he nodded.

He took his gun out and rechecked it, checking if it was loaded or not.

They looked at their surroundings and to their surprise the expected guards number was less.

Alex pointed his guards towards the entrance and they bowed, he then looked at Daniel and smiled seeing him guiding his team.

He looked around and shot two of the guards near the entrance and stepped inside the territory of Stefan Jonathon.

He got invited by 8 guards but soon they were on the ground pooled up in their own blood.

Alex crossed their dead bodies while changing the magazines of his gun. They stepped further more inside and hide themselves behind the trees.

He pointed two of his men near the entrance and they both nodded, they shot four guards near the entrance of the mansion.

As their guns were having silencer no one was aware that they will face death in few minutes.

They slowly entered the mansion without even making a single noise.

"Alex there are few girls in their early and late twenties in the basement, their state aren't good."

Daniel's voice came in the ear piece.

"Give orders to few men and send them to a safe place, I'm gonna kill this bastard."

Alex whispered and pointed his men near one of the door.

"Yes boss." The reply came from Daniel.

They were about to enter the room but an ear piercing scream of a maid stopped them in their tracks.

"Shit." Alex mumbled under his breath and pointed the gun in her direction.

The maid started trembling, Alex sighed and signed her to leave the house immediately and she left or more precisely ran out of the mansion.

Around 20 guards came running in their direction as they heard the scream.

Alex and his men started shooting them and soon the living area became a complete chaos and the room became a blood bath and even few of Alex's men got injured but luckily no one died.

They again got surrounded by 30 other men, Alex ducked down and stood behind the pillar changing the magazine of his gun.

The firing started again, and hearing the banging of guns many of Stefan's men entered.

"Look look who is here to die." They heard a voice from upstairs with a low chuckle.

Alex clenched his jaw but didn't stopped firing the men.

Even Stefan took his gun out and started shooting from upstairs.

Around 20 men of Alex's died.

"Team 3, I want a backup. I repeat team three to come as a back up." Alex mumbled in his ear piece.

"On it sir." The reply came immediately.

Alex was about to shoot but instead a bullet got pierced in his flesh near his shoulder.

He groaned in pain and kept his left hand on the wound trying to stop the bleeding a little.

Stefan was about to shoot Alex again but Alex got surrounded by his men, and soon the team three barged inside and started shooting the men of Stefan.

Stefan took out his phone and ordered something on the phone, Alex shot him on the shoulder and he groaned in pain sitting down.

Stefan reloaded his gun and started firing Alex's men.

There was a complete chaos, firing sound was echoing in the background.

After few minutes more of Stefan's men barged inside the mansion, Alex cursed under his breath looking at them.

"Daniel and team 4 come for backup and call few others, immediately."

"On it boss." The reply came within seconds and soon the team 4 barged inside and started firing the rivals.

The place was in complete disarray, blood was pooled up everywhere. Alex's shoulder was still bleeding and he was in lot of pain, he was trying so hard to ignore it but the pain was getting unbearable for him.

He ducked down reloading his gun and aimed straight at Stefan and fired without thinking twice.

The bullet straight pierced in his upper arm and he looked furiously in the direction of the one who shot him and as he saw Alex, his eyes turned dark in pure rage.

Alex again fired in his direction but this time Stefan ducked down and shoot him back but fortunately it didn't damaged Alex.

With that Daniel and his team came in the living room and started shooting Stefan's men.

As Alex and his men were overpowering the situation soon the rivals entered the room in an enormous number.

It was now 200 vs 50. Alex was extremely tired and the severe bleeding of his wound wasn't doing him any favour.

It's been more than half an hour now and almost 180 men of Stefan's dead whereas only 5 men were alive from Alex's side.

Alex was about to shoot the others but got stopped when he heard a voice.

He looked behind.

"If you move an inch he will die." Stefan laughed looking at Alex's expression.

Stefan was pointing his gun on Daniel's head, he was kneeled down facing Alex.

"Alex, don't think and shoot him already." Daniel voiced out to get fired straight on his back, he yelped in pain.

"You fucking motherfucker don't you dare touch him." Alex yelled his eyes were fixed on Daniel and it was showing millions of emotions.

Stefan started laughing and ordered his men to kill the last five men from Alex's team.

They all died in a heartbeat and Alex closed his eyes unable to look at the dead bodies of his men.

Daniel tried to get up from his place but Stefan shoot him again but this time on his leg.

Alex aimed his gun straight on Stefan's forehead, and Stefan's men aimed on Alex.

"Fucking kill him already, I want to see him die Alex please kill him." Daniel pleaded his eyes showing the truth but it was too risky for Alex.

"I fucking can't lose you, the only family left." Alex roared in frustration unable to see his bestfriend aka brother in this situation.

Stefan was laughing like a maniac seeing his only son in his vulnerable state.

"Take my life but spare him." Alex finally admitted his defeat.

"Kneel down." Stefan laughed saying this.

Alex's eyes were fixed on Daniel and his bloody state, Daniel shook his head but Alex kneeled down, his jaws were clenched.

"Beg." He ordered again and his men started laughing.

"Alex, if you do that I'll kill you myself."

Alex took this as an opportunity and tried to shoot Stefan and luckily the bullet pierced on his chest, straight on his heart.

Daniel was about to move from his place but in pure rage Stefan shoot him straight at the back of his forehead.

"NOOOOO." Alex yelled in pure agony.

Daniel's lifeless body fell on the floor, his eyes were open and his soul left his body already.

Tears started brimming in Alex's eyes looking at his childhood bestfriend's body on the floor pooled up in his own blood.

Stefan's men surrounded Alex and started beating him on Stefan's order.

They were countinously kicking him without even registering where the kicks were landing on his body.

Alex was on the floor and the pain he was in right now was far more than physical pain, his eyes were fixed on Daniel and tears were countinously rolling down his eyes looking at him.

He wasn't even trying to fight back at this point, he was too exhausted and Daniel's lifeless body brought back the memories of Eira.

Just after six months of Eira's death Daniel died and it completely broke Alex beyond it can repair.

Stefan took one of the chair and sat on it resting his legs on Daniel's back.

This was the turning point of Alex, he was beyond furious would be an understatement.

He searched for his gun trying not to get effected by those deadliest kicks which were countinously landing on him.

He grabbed one of the guy's ankle and pulled it making him fall on the ground, he took Eira's knife from his back pocket and sliced his throat.

He stood straight, stumbling a little and emptied his revolver killing all those men of Stefan.

Stefan looked at him and clapped his hands.

"Impressive son."

Alex's eyes turned deepest and hardest looking at his legs on Daniel's back.

"So, it's you and me." He chuckled aiming his gun on Alex.

Without thinking twice Alex throwed the knife in his direction making it get stucked straight in his heart.

Alex was waiting for him to fall but instead he started laughing and took the knife out making Alex's eyes to widen.

There was not a single drop of blood on the knife, and it clicked Alex. He was wearing the bullet proof jacket.

As Alex was late he couldn't able to wear it. He took it as a cue and immediately ducked down near one of the couch and reloaded his gun.

"You can't hide from me son." Stefan started laughing, Alex clenched his jaw and stood up aiming his gun straight on Stefan's forehead.

"I never thought you would get the news this fast." Stefan chuckled and stood up on Daniel's back making Alex more furious then he already was.

"FAST? It's fucking 10 years you killed mom and almost 12 years that you killed Amber and you asshole think it is fast." Alex yelled in anger.

"Oh you are here for that." He said and started laughing.
"Anyways my condolences about your wife." Alex clenched his jaw.

"Don't you fucking dare mention my girl with that filthy mouth of yours."

Stefan laughed and took a step in Alex's direction.

"I've heard she was brutally burnt and was unrecognisable." Stefan had that evil smirk looking at Alex's condition.

His words were like swords for Alex, the burnt state of Eira flashed in his mind making his heart ache and body to shiver.

His eyes then landed on Daniel and his already broken pieces of heart turned into dust.

He was broken and exhausted from inside, it was getting unbearable for him. He was trying so hard to control his emotions infront of his Father.

He swallowed the lump struck in his throat and was trying hard not to blink as the tears were threatening to fall any second now.

Stefan started laughing snapping Alex back to the cruelest reality.

"What's wrong son, missing that whore of yours?" Stefan's eyes were proof of how much hatred he has for Alex and his loved ones.

Alex pulled the trigger but Stefan immediately ducked down avoiding the bullet.

Alex screamed in pain unable to tolerate it, Eira's face started roaming in his mind making him more restless then before.

He again pulled the trigger but again Stefan escaped.

At this point both Alex and Stefan were aiming the gun in eachother's direction.

"You were always an emotional bastard, how much I tried you to be emotionless." Stefan stated shaking his head in disappointment while glaring at Alex.

"Why Amber?"

Alex was so desperate to get the answers from him, there were numerous questions but the answers were none.

"She loved you then why her? She was just an innocent child." Alex yelled in anger.

"She wasn't my daughter."

"STOP!! Stop with your bullshit lies, and stop fucking doubting my mother."

Stefan clenched his jaw.

"You cruel bastard let them fucking eat her. EAT HER?" He yelled and pulled the trigger in full rage, the bullet got pierced in his bicep.

Stefan groaned in pain as this time the bullet got pierced in his flesh.

Alex again pulled the trigger aiming straight in between his eyebrows but Stefan ducked down avoiding it.

"C'mon boy you think you can kill me with that little tricks of yours." Stefan taunted.

Alex reloaded his gun and shoot him again this time the bullet pierced in his thigh.

Stefan was trying to hide behind the couches, and Alex was in pure rage.

This time even Stefan got up and aimed his gun and pulled the trigger but even Alex was fast, he ducked down and stood behind one of the pillar.

They started shooting eachother.

At this point they both were standing opposite to eachother aiming their guns.

The firing sound echoed in the air and both of them fell on the ground.

The bullet straight pierced in between the forehead taking his life in an instance.

On the other hand the bullet straight pierced in his heart making him fall on the ground.

Alex closed his eyes as the pain was getting unbearable for him, he tried to get up and go near Daniel's body but couldn't.

He looked at Stefan's lifeless body with no emotions evident in his eyes, he then looked around his men who were laying on the floor lifeless.

"Finally, I'm coming back to you love." He mumbled to himself thinking about Eira.

His clothes were dipped in his blood and his eyes were shutting down, he finally closed his eyes and the flashbacks of his entire life started playing like a film.

He smiled a little thinking about Eira, even though he was dying like this but a single memory of hers would take away his entire pain.

"I..love you... My love." He was trying so hard to grasp air but it was getting difficult as each second passes.

Even if he shout for help no one will be there to help him out as Stefan's mansion was in an abandoned area.

His heart rate started dropping and he felt as if the soul is leaving his body.

His head dropped to his right side and finally his sufferings came to an end. The chapter of Alex James Johnathan, came to an end.

If only he would wear a bullet proof jacket.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

152K 6.7K 41
"So you approached me without being aware of my identity?" He asks me, while raising an eyebrow. To say I was shocked would be an understatement. It...
980K 41.6K 48
He looked into my eyes , piercing through my soul his grey eyes were filled with thousands of emotions that I couldn't seem to put a finger on. "What...
84.9K 2.1K 36
She was lost and so was he. Who knew that two broken hearts can connect to one. Arabella's world has been rigged since the day she was born. Her fat...
27K 2.3K 38
[BLURB] "Well, now I'm back and I'm gonna drag you to court, you piece of shite," she said before passing a humorless chortle. "Do that and you're do...