is it wrong for new team 7 to...

By Kanekiuzumaki43

I have just finished reading the new Boruto chapter 73 and went to read some fanfics about Boruto. I was kin... More

Bio : characters and feats (including LightNovel and manga)
prologue: the arrival
CHAPTER 1: Kawaki's ideals
CHAPTER 2: The others' perspectives part 1
Chapter 3: the other's perspectives pt2
Announcement
Alternative Timeline
the other's perspectives pt3
alternative timeline pt2
The First Commander
YOU WHAT?!
Kawaki take things too far
The Honored One (part1): Let's have fun
The Resting Day

The Honored One (part 2): The power of a 100% Otsutsuki

64 11 0
By Kanekiuzumaki43

Kaito released a huge amount of energy reached the breaking point of his old form and accessed his purple form

Boruto then started walking towards Kaito

and said, "The fight is really just starting." boruto then put his hand in the bag on his torso, pulled up some shurikens and threw them at Kaito, but he caught them all. Then, boruto reappeared next to him and tried to punch him in the face, but Kaito jumped backwards quickly enough allowing him to escape boruto's attack.

Boruto just stood in his place for a while, while still maintaining eye contact with Kaito, as he's still was trying to figure out how was he identified as positive by negative and positive was it due to the fact, that he had metal ions throughout his body, but boruto thought that it may be something else as there are other things attracted towards it, such as some clothes and rock, so he found out himself that Kaito is actually the source of these attractions. The reason is the fact that Kaito uses his chakra to create protons and that when he touches something the protons spread throughout its surface making it positive.

 boruto then started running towards Kaito and jumped in the air, Kaito responded by creating blue and red at the same time and sending them towards boruto. Then, boruto used his lightning style to push the Negative away, while closing the gap between his hand and the positive causing both of them to be repelled, but boruto was met with a surprise he saw Kaito smirking

Boruto then started hearing sounds he saw electricity formed between the two attacks and the forces of attraction were so strong that both got closer to each other and fused.

The attack then surprised boruto from the back, then it started chasing boruto, Kaito started laughing like a maniac and said, " You're right now witnessing the power of this form boruto the positive, negative and neutral. This is the atomic destroyer when the condensed positive and condensed negative annihilate each other and form a form of energy strong enough to cause the nucleus of atoms to split apart causing you to start losing your own atoms and become nothing." Boruto who tried to escape it got hit by it, but he activated the karma in time as he was far away, so no one was capable of seeing him, then deactivated his karma and returned to the battlefield. 

Boruto then tried to land a hit on him, but he wasn't capable of touching him, as there was something between him and Kaito that acted as a barrier. Kaito laughed and shouted, "BORUTOOO! DID YOU REALLY THINK THAT I WOULD PUT MY GUARD DOWN AROUND YOU UNLESS I HAD SOME FORM OF PROTECTION FROM YOU? SAY HI, TO INFINITY A BARRIER THAT FILTERS OUT THINGS ON AN ATOMIC LEVEL AND NOTHING CAN PASS THROUGH IT."

Boruto then jumped out of the way, as Kaito started releasing Neutral. Boruto then started to move around Kaito trying to lose the Neutral and remember Katasuke's words about light.

FLASHBACK

Boruto walked into the science laboratory in Konoha and met with The scientist of the leaf village, Katatsuki, who was working on his new invention. Boruto then asked, " Hey Katasuke-san, what are you working on?" Katasuke lost focus and the invention broke, he just sighed and answered boruto by saying, " It's an atomic splitter, which works by condensing light creating enough energy to cause the proton and electrons to be energised enough to start a nuclear destruction causing atomic fission for my newest invention the gauntlets of explosions ." Boruto was surprised, but then asked, " But wait, how's it possible to reach the protons within the nucleus and of the atom without breaking it down?" Katasuke replied, "Well, you see boruto anything that travels at the speed of light or faster is actually travelling on a subatomic level, which means that they are broken down into photons, which are smaller than electrons and they are small enough to enter the nucleus."

END OF FLASHBACK

Boruto then started to figure out, if he could move faster than light then how is he not capable of bypassing the infinity barrier. he then went for another punch, but he realised something and that it was the fact that the barrier seemed to be condensed at one point than another, which made boruto understand something, that the barrier works on an atomic level by nature, but when it comes to him not bypassing the barrier actually changes/ becomes condensed at Kaito's will, where it becomes a filter on sub-atomic level when he identifies someone as danger or a threat

Boruto then decided to make Kaito lose control over the neutral attack. he then started to charge himself up with lightning to increase his speed and used his lethal boruto stream

The increase in speed made Boruto's speed fast enough to catch Kaito off guard and almost break through the barrier., but at the last second Kaito managed to prevent him from breaking through, but boruto smirked at him, as this wasn't his true intention. Kaito then realised wind moving around boruto's arm. Boruto shouted, " Gale Palm! "

Although it still couldn't break the barrier it was strong enough to push Kaito away allowing him to lose control over Neutral, so it moved randomly rather than chasing boruto. Then boruto went after it as it again left somewhere far, then he activated karma absorbed it, and then deactivated the karma again and returned to where he pushed Kaito.

Kaito then got up and started attacking boruto again, but this time Kaito actually got a punch in, then Kaito started getting electrocuted, as he didn't realise that when he hit Boruto he had lightning-style ninjutsu activated, which transferred lightning onto him Kaito was electrocuted for 15 seconds, which gave enough time for Boruto to use shadow clone jutsu to summon 3 clones, and then held a kunai with lightning covering it.

After the electrocution ended, Kaito raised his head and saw that the clones were performing another Lethal Boruto Stream, so using his right hand he started creating another neutral attack.

Due to the clones providing 6 gale palms instead of one, he was too fast for Kaito to react to, so Boruto managed to cut off Kaito's right hand before Kaito could condense infinity and then two clones jumped Kaito at the same time trying to kill him, but Kaito was capable of condensing his infinity so that the clones can't touch him, but fortunately for boruto the clones have attack speed faster than that of Kaito, so he couldn't react to them and they actually managed to land a few hits. Kaito, who was enraged by the hits he was receiving. created a huge amount of Positives and Negatives at the same time, but then he saw the thunderclap arrow coming at him by the last clone of boruto.

But then when it was close to infinity, smoke appeared it was found out that it was a trick played by boruto he saw a clone of boruto that came out of the smoke and went for a punch, but then he heard a lightning sound coming from behind him and was all of a sudden shocked and knocked out cold, as it was found out that the real boruto, who cut his arms off, was the one who had the jutsu all the time.

After Kaito was put to the ground, you could hear some noises coming from the Loki Familia as the low ranks were praising and cheering boruto for his high intelligence, diversity and power, but Boruto wasn't paying attention, as he was still looking upon an unconscious Kaito and thought, ' I don't think that this battle ended yet, after all, I can still sense that there is more to him than what I just saw. '

KAITO'S POV:

Kaito, who was knocked out cold by the Hokage's son, had an internal flashback within his consciousness where he saw Code talking to him saying, " Kaito, have you ever wondered why you're one of my favourites?" 
Kaito: No, master, but it's an honour to be among your favourites
Code: Easy, it's actually, due to the fact that you chose to be obedient rather than being among the strongest. After all, when I asked you to put limiters on yourself, you've done it without a second thought-

Kaito's memory was then interrupted by code appearing within his consciousness causing Kaito to immediately bow down upon seeing his master. He was then asked to stand and then asked code, " Master, How come I don't remember such a conversation happening between us? " Code replied, " Kaito, I erased that memory from your mind, but it seems that it flew through your mind when you needed power. after all, what you used is actually not your true power. You can be commander rank 3 if it weren't for you obeying me, so right now I'll remove the limiters from you, but if I remove them I need you to kill Uzumaki Boruto for me." Code then started to remove the limiters and said, " Don't you dare disappoint me, Kaito. " Kaito just smiled and replied, " Yes Master, I'll make sure to kill Uzumaki Boruto."

On The Battlefield

Boruto sensed Kaito's chakra increasing, which meant he still had a new form he was about to utilize. Boruto then jumped in front of the Loki Familia, who were heading towards Boruto, but Boruto shouted at them, " TAKE COVER! " all of a sudden a galaxy-coloured aura surrounded Kaito 

" BORUTO, BEHOLD MY TRUE POWER "  Said by Kaito. Boruto replied, " Dude how many times have you said that?" Kaito then got triggered and created a black hole the size of this galaxy.

The entire Loki Familia witnessed the creation of a black hole that was about to eat the entire galaxy, and just gave up on their lives and looked down in disappointment, as they still weren't capable of achieving their goal as a Familia to become the strongest Familia and individually, which gave boruto the capability of accessing his karma swiftly and absorbing the attack without them realising. The Loki Familia was confused about the fact that the black hole disappeared. Then, boruto then went on to fight Kaito head-to-head, but Kaito realised that he was a villain and was allowed to play dirty, so to catch boruto with his black hole instead of firing it at boruto, he launched it at the Loki Familia, who couldn't do anything, but try to escape, but boruto jumped in front of them causing him to tank the attack that was launched at them. Kaito then went in for a punch, but as he thought that he caught Boruto, Boruto caught his arm and punched him, and then kaito tried a blackhole consumption, that was capable of consuming both Kaito and boruto. Yet, Boruto still managed to survive. Kaito realised that it was impossible for him to defeat boruto, after all, Boruto was capable of tanking his strongest attacks at his base form, so he thought that the only thing he could do now was to sacrifice himself to kill Boruto.

He then started to create a clone that travelled to the Danmachi world and flew to the sky and the clones on both sides started to create a huge amount of black holes almost about 10 on each side causing both the Danmachi universe and the parallel dimension to shake, as the gravitational waves from these black holes cause time-space to break and will cause the Danmachi universe and the parallel dimension to collide and will destroy one another.

The pressure from the blackhole knocked out the Loki Familia. Boruto then jumped and punched Kaito knocking him out cold and then created clones. he then activated his karma

, which allowed it to be activated for his clones too then one absorbed the black holes in the parallel dimension, while boruto opened a portal to the Danmachi world for the other clone who flew to outer space with great force causing the entire planet to shake and diverge from its orbit around the sun, which woke up the entirety of Orario and especially Team 7, who knew that there's only one person strong enough to produce such force. He then met Kaito's clone in outer space and destroyed it with one punch due to the extreme boost in strength he got from karma, and then the clone started absorbing the black holes when both absorbed the Blackholes the event continued, which meant that the clones on both sides must fix the break in time-space and after they repaired it they returned to boruto and disappeared and then boruto opened a time-space portal to teleport them to the Loki Familia mansion, but before the portal closed he destroyed code's dimension. He then put everyone in bed in a different room than theirs, as he didn't know to whom each room belonged, and then teleported himself to his room in the inn where he teleported successfully and was surprised with team 7 awake and waiting for him.

END OF CHAPTER

This was a long fight, but I think It was the best I could've thought of. See you in the next chapter, which might be a continuation of this chapter or the alternative timeline 3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

881 17 23
If you have already seen this please go back cuz i re- create it. So..This story just came out of my mind and..its based on my dream that I had😄 thi...
5.2K 97 18
This story takes place 30 years after the end of thethe 4th shinobi world war boruto has gone off to train with sasuke (like naruto with jiraiya) And...
5.8K 143 19
holy... don't ready this pls. My god the cringeeee Everyone thinks I have it good, but I don't. My mom thinks I'm a girl but I'm actually a guy, and...
20.3K 674 105
Sequel to crystal in Light " "Those who break the rules are trash but those who break the rules are worse than scum." These were the words from my se...