Unconditional Love

By nnzh687

A story about Haknyeon, Hyunjae, Juyeon and Younghoon slowly realize they like each other. With a different b... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
Announcement

4

14 2 0
By nnzh687

Juyeon came running to the front gate. Younghoon was already waiting for him.

"Hey. Sorry I'm late" said Juyeon.

"I just arrive" said Younghoon.

"Then, shall we go?" asked Juyeon.

They both walk together.

"Where do you want to go first?" asked Juyeon.

"There's a café I like to go but I was alone. So, I thought to ask you to go with me" said Younghoon.

"They said if you buy two drinks, you get a free dessert" add Younghoon.

"What kind of dessert?" asked Juyeon.

"A bear shape pancakes" said Younghoon excited.

'Cute'

"You really like something sweet, huh?" asked Juyeon.

"Not really. I like bread. When I hear the pancake, I need to get that" said Younghoon.

"What kind of bread?" asked Juyeon.

"All kind but I like chocolate bread and melon bread" said Younghoon.

"I like red bean bread" said Juyeon.

"Oh, really. We should buy some bread together. I know a bakery that really cheap but it taste good" said Younghoon.

"We can go there together sometime" said Juyeon.

Juyeon and Younghoon seem to be having a nice conversation and they keep talking even after they arrive at the café. It seems like they are enjoying their interaction and the conversation they are having. They seem to be talking about different topics and it seems like they are learning more about each other and getting to know each other better through this conversation.

They are probably feeling comfortable with each other and enjoying the time they are spending together, having a good laugh and sharing personal stories. It is a good moment between them where they feel at ease and they can talk about whatever they want freely and without inhibitions.

"Welcome. Can I have your order?" said the waiter.

"Can I have a vanilla shake? What do you want, Juyeon?" asked Younghoon.

"I'll have... just iced coffee" said Juyeon.

"Certainly. As you know, if you get two drinks, you will get a free pancakes" said the waiter.

Younghoon already excited to hear pancake.

They take a seat at one of the tables in the café and get their drinks in hand. They have also received a free plate of pancakes which seems to make Younghoon's eyes sparkle.

The bear-shaped pancakes with a honey and butter topping look enticing and they make Younghoon crave them even more. He is looking forward to having the pancakes and enjoying the taste of them.

"Do you want, Juyeon? I can cut it half" said Younghoon.

"It's okay. You can eat it" said Juyeon.

"You're sure?" asked Younghoon.

Juyeon nodded.

"Please enjoy" said Juyeon.

After Younghoon has confirmed it and ready to start eating, he cuts up the pancakes into smaller pieces. Juyeon thought that he might do something else like look at his phone while waiting for Younghoon to finish eating. However, Younghoon surprises Juyeon by offering him a small piece of pancake. It was unexpected.

"Come on. Eat up" said Younghoon.

"Huh? Oh. Okay"

Juyeon eat the pancake.

"How it taste? Good, right?" smile Younghoon.

"Yeah. It good" said Juyeon

They were not aware that the other customers in the café were so mesmerized just by seeing Younghoon doing something as simple as feeding Juyeon. It might not seem like a big thing to them, but to the other customers, it looks like something special and they are fascinated by it.

Juyeon suddenly realized that the other customers in the café have been watching them and that Younghoon has already finished feeding him, which leads to Juyeon feeling embarrassed from Younghoon's actions.

While Juyeon is feeling embarrassed by it, Younghoon doesn't seem to mind at all as he looks happy and pleased. It is funny how Juyeon is the one feeling embarrassed by it, while Younghoon is just enjoying the moment and his time with Juyeon.

'I see. Then, you should take a good rest, Haknyeon. Don't worry about your salary. I won't cut it'

"Thank you, Chanhee hyung" said Haknyeon.

'You really dare to come to work with badly swollen feet'

Haknyeon just laugh nervously.

'Use this time to rest, Haknyeon. As for the café, you don't have to worry'

"Thank you, hyung. I'll come back as soon as I recover" said Haknyeon.

Haknyeon turn off the call.

"Did you call Chanhee?" asked Kevin when he came to Haknyeon room with a food for Haknyeon.

"Yeah. He really surprise to hear it but he said he will have someone to cover it for me" said Haknyeon.

"Well, you're good at hiding your injuries until they're so bad that you want to complain" said Kevin.

"I already said I'm sorry" said Haknyeon.

"Even so, you still doing it" said Kevin and flick Haknyeon's forehead.

"Since you started living here, I can't stop worrying about you. You always ignore yourself. No matter how difficult or what problem you face, you never want to ask anyone for help" said Kevin.

Haknyeon look down. Kevin patted Haknyeon's head.

"But. I'm here with you. Not just me. Jacob and Sangyeon also will help you too" said Kevin.

Haknyeon smile.

"Thank you" said Haknyeon.

"That's right, Haknyeon. You shouldn't burden yourself"

They look up and see Jacob and Sangyeon at the room door. Both of them are Kevin's boyfriends and they sometimes visit each other at home, but they do not live together. They always take Haknyeon with them whenever they go out on a date. It is a nice gesture that both of Kevin's boyfriends are always taking Haknyeon along with them and they treat him well. They seem to be doing their best to accommodate Haknyeon as part of the group and making sure that he is included in the dates as well.

"You can always come to us to ask some help, you know" said Sangyeon.

"But... I really don't wanna always ask you" said Haknyeon.

Jacob sit beside Haknyeon.

"You don't need to be afraid to ask some help from us. We're willing to help you, Haknyeon" said Jacob.

"I know you didn't like to ask for help but there is something that you can't handle alone. That's when you seek for our help" said Sangyeon.

"I still don't feel I need help" said Haknyeon.

Kevin, Jacob and Sangyeon are familiar with Haknyeon and they know him well. When they first got to know him, they were shocked to see how he keeps to himself when he has problems and when he is sick. There was even a time where he passed out due to extreme exhaustion.

They did not expect that from him, but now they have come to learn more about him and understand why he always tries to stay to himself and keep his problems to himself. It is because he doesn't want anyone else to worry about him and that is something they have come to respect but it still worrisome.

Sangyeon patted his head and give a fatherly smile.

"Haknyeon. I really want you to have a trust on us. I can't force you but please, you need ask us even just a small matter" said Sangyeon.

"... Okay"

"Now, you need to eat first. Then take medicine and sleep" said Kevin.

Hyunjae is currently in a studio and he has a shooting schedule that lasts till late night. It has been a long filming day for him, as he had to wear different outfits, different make ups and different hairstyles.

Each outfit, make-up look and hair style required about an hour to prepare in advance before he can start filming in them. He had to do six different outfits for the filming schedule of the day, which means that he has been busy all day long with changing outfits and making sure that he looks good in all those outfits.

The only break time for Hyunjae is when he is getting his make up and hairstyle done. When the makeup and hair artist is working on him, it gives him a chance to take a small break before he needs to begin filming in that particular outfit or shoot that particular scene.

However, it is not a long break as it is only when his makeup and hair is being done. Other than that, the whole day he has to keep shooting and filming in different outfits and styles.

Finally, after a long day of shooting, the shooting finally finishes and Hyunjae bows down and says thank you to all the staff and particularly the photographer who worked with him all throughout the day.

It must have been an exhausting day for him, with having to wear different outfits, do different make-up and hair styles all day long.

Hyunjae is still smiling to the staff after a long day of shooting, even though he is probably exhausted and tired. However, once he gets into his room and close the door behind him, his smile disappears and he lets out a grunt and a sigh as well. It seems that he is finally feeling the tiredness and exhaustion from the day's shoot and now that he is alone.

"Damn. Given such a long schedule without rest. The CEO really likes to do as he pleases" said Hyunjae.

He walk to the sofa and slump down in tiredness.

"Hah... I'm beat" tired Hyunjae.

Hyunjae closes his eyes and wishes to just take a moment of rest before he changes out of his makeup and outfits and walks out of the studio.

He wants to take some time before he gets into his daily clothes and walks out of the studio to get on his car and go home so that he can get some much-needed rest and sleep. He is really tired and exhausted after the long day of shooting and all that makeup and hairstyle changes, so he really wants to go home and sleep now.

His manager came into the room.

"Hyunjae" called his manager.

"What?" he asked without look at his manager.

The manager can see how tired Hyunjae is after a full day of shooting. He is aware that Hyunjae has had a very tight schedule without getting proper rest, so he is not surprised that Hyunjae is looking so exhausted.

The manager would like for Hyunjae to be able to have some rest, but he also knows that it be useless.

"It's about your schedule tomorrow" said the manager.

Hyunjae open his eyes. He sees that coming. He let out a sigh.

"What is it?" asked Hyunjae.

"You have another photoshoot at 10 a.m. Then interview radio at 5 p.m." said the manager.

"What time it end?" asked Hyunjae.

"Around 8p.m. But..."

"What is it?" asked Hyunjae.

The manager didn't want to say it.

"Just tell me" said Hyunjae.

"You still need to exercise for 3 more hours" said manager.

"Is that so? I understand. Thank you, manager" said Hyunjae.

After Hyunjae got up and is ready to change clothes, he looks at the time and sees that it is already past midnight. This means that if he goes home, he probably won't arrive until around 2 am in the morning.

However, he will only have a few hours of sleep and needs to wake up at 6 am to get to the company by 7 am in the morning. It seems like he doesn't have much time at all to rest and get proper sleep with his tight schedule, which makes him feel even more tired and exhausted.

"Manager, did you get the new one?" asked Hyunjae.

"I already bought it. It's in the car" said the manager.

"Thank you" said Hyunjae with a small smile.

The manager truly feels bad for Hyunjae, knowing that he hasn't been able to get proper rest, had a very tight shooting schedule and had to exercise all day. Add to that all the instructions from the CEO that Hyunjae has had to follow, it makes the manager feel like something has to change and the company needs to take care of their artists more. It is too much pressure and stress given to Hyunjae and they need to be considerate of that.

Because of this constant pressure and stress, Hyunjae is diagnosed with insomnia, which makes it difficult for him to sleep. No matter how tired he is, he can never fall asleep. So, he has to rely on eating sleeping pills just to be able to sleep for a few hours, with the maximum amount of sleep being four hours. It is not a proper amount of sleep, and he is often still tired even after sleeping with the sleeping pills due to the amount of hours spent asleep being so short.

The manager cares about Hyunjae's health and wellbeing, so anytime Hyunjae has run out of sleeping pills, the manager will always buy a new pack from the pharmacist and supply it to him.

The manager understands that Hyunjae needs the sleeping pills in order to be able to get some sleep, but he doesn't want Hyunjae to also face the risk of dependency on the sleeping pills, if that can be avoided. So, the manager keeps providing the sleeping pills to Hyunjae whenever he can in order to help him with his sleeping problem.

"Let's go home, manager"

Hyunjae ready to leave now. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.5K 5.1K 23
❝ i like you, but i'm just kidding. ❞ +social media au ─completed: aug. 07, 2020
966 43 33
Sunwoo and his other siblings move into their new home, and he meet with Haknyeon and their siblings, their new neighbor. A lot things happen betwee...
14.3K 626 14
where eric is captivated by sunwoo vaping. The Boyz | Eric Son x Kim Sunwoo Written by Chae <3
77.1K 4.6K 25
when the flirting game turns to a game of catching feelings.