Uff...that feeling!

By Always_Manyata

Bhawna Sinha, Cute, lazy, silly, have crush on her handsome and charming neighbour Aryan Saxena who is ACP of... More

prologue
chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
Chapter 39
chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Epilogue
Bonus chapter !
Bonus chapter 2
Bonus chapter 3
Bonus chapter 4
Reviews plz

Bonus chapter 5

9.6K 548 98
By Always_Manyata

Please support my new book with your votes and comments "Enchanted by your love" Of Yash and Kripa..

As it is an arrange marriage, you all are invited to their grand wedding where all my books characters will be present. You will love it ❤️

Chapter on them on this theme was requested by @sukkooon1310 I hope you will like it and so everyone ❤️

[today I gave update of bonus chapter of I wanna be yours, Cuffed suddenly in love as well. If I will be able to write then I will give for other books as well]

Aryan's pov

(Before any kid)

I just arrived back home and my dear wife is dancing on chaleya !

I keep the bag which is filled with cup cakes, which is obsessed with now a days. Like she has been eating to much sweets and spicy very less but one day she made to much spicy food.

In last one week she is doing like this she herself don't but. But she said that her periods must be on the way and it's affect is seen one week before only.

"Aryan ji" She holds my hand and make me sit on the sofa.

She twirls and fill the glass of water. She sit on her one knee and put forward the glass of water "Water for my Hero"

I chuckle and take it from her hand "Well thank you my sweetheart"

She grins and I drink it while she gets up.

She switch off the TV and then ask me "guess what have I made for today"

"Hmm...if my guess will be correct then what will this hero get?"

She began to think "Then this hero will get to go on date with Bebo!"

"Nice offer" I rub my hands together "let me think"

"Chicken biryani?" I said she grinned

"Am I correct?"

"No you are not, but now I am craving to have it Aryan ji. Will you make it for me?" She said with puppy eyes

I laugh "Okay but you have to be with me in the kitchen!"

"Okay, I will watch you cooking"

"Thik hai meri Jaan but what have you made today?"

She smiled sheepishly "nothing, I was so lazy today to make anything so I just ordered pau bhaji for myself and for you I ordered Palak Paneer with Rumali roti"

I just smile and wrap my arms around her shoulder and kiss side of her forehead.

"I will freshen up and then we will make biryani"

"Okay but you have to bring chicken from the market"

"I will bring that, will you also come?"

"You first get freshen, I will tell you"

•••••••••••••

I came down after wiping my wet hairs. I wear a Green shirt and brown cargo.

I step down and I saw Bhawna crying, wiping her eyes.

"Bhawna" I rush towards her "Baby what happened?"

She sniffs "Aryan ji, I am missing mummy papa"

"Aww Bebo" I hug her and rub her back "we will be going home next month na"

"I know but suddenly I am missing them so much"

"Shhh, first relax and then video call them"

She nods her head and hugs me more tightly.

After crying, when her sobbing got low, she moved back and her cheeks and nose are red now. Now looking more and more innocent.

I tuck her hair strands behind and give her water to drink.

She drinks it while having hiccups.

She continues hiccup and I rub her back but they are not stopping.

"Ar(Hiccup)Aryan j(hiccup)"

She message her throat and trying to control her hiccups.

Suddenly place my lips on her lips and give a smooch. Moving back I saw her shocking face.

"See, hiccup stopped" I grin and she with a smile hide her face on my neck.

I caress her hairs and then I say "come let's go and bring chicken and on the way you do video calling"

She hummed.

We lock the house and sat in the car. I drive the car and she video calls her parents and they go to mom and Dad as well.

She takes with them and laugh.

No she is talking to Kanav who teasing me by flirting with her.

"Oh Kanav, Bhabhi hai teri (She is your Bhabhi)" I said while driving

"Tabhi toh flirt kar raha hoon !(That's why I am flirting) and what is Bhabhi? Pyaar hai mera joh apne cheen liya (she is my love which you stole)"

After a pause he said "Wish It was me on the terrace that day on the raiiinnnyy day"

Bhawna laughed.

"Still she would have had fallen for me" I said confidently

"Naa bhai, I am more Charming and handsome than you. Just by one look of me any girl would fall for me"

I smirk "But Bhawna didn't! She saw you first before me"

"You just got lucky Bhai. Just lucky"

"Now will you stop before I come there to reshape your face?" I threatened

He laughed "no, stay there. Bhawna let him stay there by romancing with him and bring him only when he is cool"

Bhawna blushed and Smiled.

We said bye when we reached the market.

Bhawna brought chips, chocolate, even mango lassi which she doesn't like !

After doing the payment we got back home. While stepping in she gets a call.

She excuses herself and I keep the things in the kitchen.

Bhawna come back in the kitchen, silently. Smiling and then she stops smiling.

"What happened?"

"Hunh?" She giggles "nothing!"

I nod and I start chopping onion's. She takes a cup cake from the fridge.

"Aryan ji open your mouth!" She said and I did it. I took a bite of the cup cake and she ate it herself as well.

She sits on the kitchen's platform watching me cooking food.

"Aryan ji"

"Haan"

"Aryan ji..."

I finish chopping and she said nothing further.

"What happened Bhawna?" I ask her preparing while cleaning the chicken.

She got up and started cleaning the rice.

"Nothing Aryan ji. I was just saying that, when I was a kid that time I used to call my parents Mummy Ji Papa ji"

I chuckle "Oh, you love to call you loved ones by ji because you are their baby, like you are mine"

She just blushes.

"Umm what, you used to call your parents when you were kid Aryan ji?"

"Mom and Dad only as much as I remember"

I put the oil in the cooker and start making Biryani.

Bhawna takes out another cup cake and ate that as well. In fact she ate two.

I don't say anything as she is thinking something. I cover the cooker and hold her in my arms, taking her out from the kitchen.

I sit on the sofa and make her sit on my laps. With my chin on her shoulder.

"Aryan ji, I want to see your childhood photo" She said

"Now?"

"Yes"

I take my phone out and show her the one I have.

"Aww Aryan ji you looked so cute"

"Don't I look now?"

"No you do but...Aww I think our baby will be this cute"

I smile "Yes, but I want it to be chubby like you"

"I was not chubby, wait let me show you my baby picture"

She show me her, no when she was like 2 years old.

"No change. You look same, full of cuteness and soft cheeks" I kiss her cheek.

She turn herself in my lap and wrap her arm around my neck.

She cups her face with one hand and rubs my cheek. She place a kiss on my cheek "Aryan ji"

"Haan"

She licks her lips and opens and close her mouth to say something.

"You want to say something?"

She nods with a smile.

She looks down "Aryan ji..." she bite her lower lip and close her eyes. I just observe her.

"Aryan ji, I...we are.." She holds my shoulder

"Haan we are?"

She breaths a bit heavy and her smile. She is unable to tell me something.

Suddenly the pressure cooker whistle's and even my phone began to ring.

It's my senior officer.

"Can I take this call?"

"Sure"

I pick it up and while talking she hug me and I caress her hairs.

Again I hear the pressure cooker whistle.

Sir is explaining me some work on the next mission we are on.

Bhawna is shaking her one leg vigorously.

After some time I cut the call "Bhawna, I will go and check the biryani"

She nods and get up.

while I am  walking to the kitchen she says "when you come back, think what you want your baby to call you!"

"Okay" I said and reached the kitchen.

I open the cooked. Hmm smells nice.I take a bite. Hmm delicious.

I keep some in a small bowl for Bhawna to taste when I stop. I become statue for a moment.

I keep the bowl and spoon down and move out from kitchen to Bhawna.

She is standing there in the sofa, with a small smile.

I gulp and just look at her stomach,  then back at her and nod, questioning?

She bite her lower lip and nods.

A sigh escape from my mouth and my eyes get teared up with happiness.

I walk up to her and sit on my both of my knees infront of her.

I hug her stomach and cry. Tears slip down from my eyes. The joy of happiness is so filled that it is coming out in the form of tears.
Bhawna run her hands on my hairs. I kiss tummy and smile placing my forehead.

"Aryan ji"

I look up at her, she is twinkling because of my tear filled eyes.

I rub them and get up, cupping her face, Smiling at me not just my wife but the mother of our going to be child.

She rubs my tears and kiss my forehead "Congratulations ACP Aryan Saxena. You are going to be a father" She whispered

I grin "Congratulations, Designer Bhawna Saxena, you are going to be a mother"

She giggles.

I lift her in my arms, so that she is at the level of my face.

Smiling we capture our lips and kiss, expressing our love and happiness.

I suck her upper lip and she sucks my lower lip, then we switch. We move back for a second and again place our lips over each other.

"mmm" I suck her lips harder and she moans. We kiss slowly but erotically.

We entangle our tongues and suck it. She starts massaging my head while kissing. As I suck her harder even she does.

"mm" she lets out a moan again.

Kissing for more minutes we pull back, breathing heavily with a smile on our lips.

I look into her eyes and again my eyes get filled up with happy tears. I kiss all of her face, from forehead, to cheeks, to nose, to eyes.

She giggles and I can't stop myself from showering my love at her.

"I love you, I love you I love you Bhawna" I sigh "I love you"

She cups my face "I love you too Aryan ji. I love you alot" She kiss my cheek and I close my eyes.

"I am so happy" I place my forehead on hers.

"I can feel it"

I then open my eyes and made her sit with me on the sofa.

"When did you got to know this? And as much as I remember, you took the pills when we last did sex" I ask looking at her

She tugs her hair behind.

"Actually Aryan, When we last had sex, you asked me if I have pills"

I nod

"I had them but I also asked you that even if I get pregnant there would be no problem and you said even you wouldn't"

I nod again

"So, The next day when I was about to take it, I...didn't. Because I didn't wanted to and before that one week a ago, you said you have no problem also until  I am not ready and I think. I am, Not Think...I am sure. That I want to take our relation one step more ahead. This month I skipped my periods, so yesterday I brought the pregnancy test kit, it showed I am pregnant but I needed to confirm so I went yesterday to the doctor and I got the report online just when we entered home from the market!"

I cup her face and smile. Kissing her again and then I hug her.

"I can't believe My baby will give birth to a baby!" I chuckle teasing her.

"Aryan ji"

"That's why you are even gulping thinks up which you don't even like!"

She hits my chest and I chuckle again.

"Let's tell this good news to our parents"

She nods.

We call and they all are so happy.

Oh I am going to be a a father, she is going to be the mother of our child, who made me feel Uffff !

Uff...this feeling.

Bhawna looks at me while talking to parents and raise her head at me and I just shook my head kissing her forehead.

••••••••••••••

(After 6 months)

"No Aryan Ji, I can't eat more" Bhawna said scrunching her nose looking at Pomegranate and Oranges which I am making her eat

"Just few more Bebo and then I won't force you"

"Pakka?"

"Haan pakka"

She eats it and then Mom brings oil to massage her feets.

I also sit and massage Bhawna's feet along with mom.

"You guys don't have to do this" Bhawna said as always when we touch her legs to massage

"Stop saying this everytime Bhawna beta. You need this. Along with the child the mother also have to be fit and fine"

I look at Bhawna, she is looking to much cute as pregnant.

I have seen her weird eating habits but also her getting emotional and romantic and at times angry.

She even came to police station because she just wanted to....Kiss me 😂

I loved that. I just completed a hectic meeting that day and as soon as everyone got out, she enter in my cabin and stands in front of me saying "Kiss me Aryan ji"

I was shocked but then she pleaded. What's then U ordered my staff not to disturb us and come in the cabin until I say.

"Aryan beta you massage her legs, I will go and make an oil to massage her head"

"Okay Mom"

Mom went from our room. I got up and closed the door because I want to be naughty now.

I massage her other leg and Bhawna is scrolling something on her phone.

I slowly raise my hands from her from her feets to her calf. She looks at me for a second and then back at her phone.

My hands reach her thighs. She keeps her phone aside. She is wearing shorts by the way.

"Ar-Aryan ji" She smatter.

I touch her thighs softly and she close her eyes. My hand reach between her legs and her breathing increased. She bite her lips and close her eyes tightly.

I remove my hand and she opens her eyes.

I sit beside her and I kiss her neck, not giving hickey as mom can see it. Then I suck on her lips and we suck each other lips furious and she holds my arm.

I then kiss her shoulder and then door was knocked by mom.

"Aryan !"

We both look at the door and then at each other. I smile at her and she looks down. I peck her lips and I go to open the door.

I take a deep breath and see if Bhawna's breathing are normal.

I open the door.

"Why did you close the door?" She asked

"I got an important call Mom and if you would have came in, you would have shouted for sure"

She makes a face at me.

Mom massage her head and I do my work.

At night Kanav brings chocolate for Bhawna and even gol gappe.

Everyone took care that she is happy and not stressing herself up. And so that she doesn't worry about me, I call her whenever I am late and where I am.

Now we are going to sleep and she is in my arms "Aryan ji What do you think, it will be girl or a boy?"

"I am happy if it will be any of them. We have decided the names though. If Girl then Aruhi and if boy then Avinash!"

"I think The girl will be like me"

"No, I think she will be like me. First child tends to be like father!"

"Oh Aryan ji...I can't wait to have our baby in our arms"

"Me too Bebo. Me too" I kiss her forehead.

•••••••••••

(After 3 more months in hospital!)

I am pacing outside the operation theatre and Bhawna is screaming in pain.

I curl my fist not able to hear her in pain. I cam running from my station when Kanav called and told about Bhawna.

After a minute, there was no screams and the doctor came out.

"Congratulations Mr.Saxena. It's a girl!"

I cup my mouth with both my hands and tears fall from my eyes.

"Ca-Can I meet them?" I asked

"Yes after a 5 minutes"

I nod and wait impatiently.

Kanav hugs me and says congratulations and so Mom and Dad, mummy and Papa as well.

After 10 minutes doctor let us in. My heartbeats with happiness and I am shivering as well with excitement.

I saw Bhawna looking at our daughter smiling and when her eyes meet mine. She smiles with tears in her eyes and so mine.

I go and stand near them. I feel goosebumps looking at our daughter.

I lean and kiss Bhawna's forehead "You okay?"

She nods.

Then I kiss my daughters forehead.

"Pick her up Aryan ji"

I shook my head "she is very fragile, my rough hands and I don't know...I am scared to hold her"

Bhawna holds my hand "She needs to be held by her Hero! Bless her and hold her with your protective hands Aryan ji"

I rub my tears and Dad pats my back.

I carefully hold her in my arms and She opens her mouth. Aww.

"She have eyes like Bhai!" Said Kanav

"And nose like Bhawna" I said

I hold my daughter close to my heart and look at Bhawna. Telling her through my eyes, Thank you and how much I love her. She blinks her eyes slowly.

Uff this feeling !

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

I hope you guys liked the chapter!

Please keep supporting through your votes and comments to my new book. "Enchanted by your love" A love story of Yash and Kripa ❤️ (Arrange marriage story)

Thank you and Take care.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 92.8K 68
Aarav Ahuja a 2nd year college student, son of a rich business man. He is a very quiet and calm boy, he loves to keep his pain and thoughts to himsel...
3.8M 134K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
209K 10.8K 56
Plot twist : Your crush loves you back!๐Ÿ’˜ Join Spruha and Varad in their love journey๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’™ ๐—š๐—น๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐˜€๐—ฒ ~ "Varradd!! We're so close!" She said stutt...
6.9K 929 15
โ—‡๐“๐‡๐„ ๐”๐๐“๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„โ—‡ ~๐€ ๐‰๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ฒโ™คโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ™ก๐จ๐Ÿ ๐€๐๐จ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง~ Have you ever thought, whe...