CreepyPasta boyfriend scenari...

By AnimeHeroes

Featuring๏ฟผ Slenderman, Jeff the killer, Ben Drown, Eyeless Jack, Masky, Hoodie, Ticci Toby, Laughing Jack, Ho... More

First Meet
What type of dates you go on
Animes you watch together
Nickname
Them song
When your sick ๐Ÿคข
When you're hurt ๐Ÿค•
Suggestions
When you have a anxiety attack
When you have a nightmare
Character suggestions
Kagekao

When they get injured

134 0 0
By AnimeHeroes

Slenderman
There was a battle between Slenderman and Zalgo. Slender was wounded. "You've lost Slender Man." "It's not over yet." Slender teleported back to the mansion where you were waiting for him. "SLENDER! What happened?!" "Zalgo..." "Hold on Slender, I'm gonna fix you." You tended his wounds. As you were bandaging one of his tentacles, you felt a pit in your chest. "Slender, I'm worried that Zalgo will destroy everything. And you won't be able to stop him." Slenderman groans as he reach his hand to your face. "Y/n my darling, I won't let him win and everyone will help stop him."

Jeff the Killer
Nina is trying to kill you! (Yandere alert!) "Keep away from my Jeff! HE'S MINE!!!!!" As she was about to stab you, Jeff got in front of you and he got stabbed instead! "Jeff!" Nina was shocked! The boy she's crazy in-loved with was stabbed by herself. "No! Jeff I didn't- I would- you wasn't- THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT YN!" "No Nina...it's yours." Jeff groaned. "I'll never love you!" He said while groaning. Nina ran away for what she done. You held Jeff in your arms while he's holding his wound. "Are you...okay?" "Jeff, you saved me. But you're hurt!" "I couldn't let her...kill you. Because I...love you..." "Jeff? JEFF!" Jeff had blacked out! *time skip* Jeff woke up in bed with bandages on his body. He saw you next to him with your head down. "Babe..." You lifted your head up."Jeff?" "What...happened?" "After you blacked out, I called for Slender Man for help. We brought you back to the mansion so Eyeless Jack could fix your wounds." Jeff saw that you were crying. "Babe, what's wrong?" "This is all my fault. I should have been the one stabbed by Nina, not you." "No way, I wasn't gonna let her get away with it." "But why did you do that?" "Remember when Jane tried to kill me and you got hurt for me? Well, I thought I'd return the favor." "Just don't do that again." He gave you a kiss on the lips "The next time I see that clingy yandere, I'll kill her."

Ben Drown
Ben had a sword fight with Dark Link. Unfortunately, Ben was stabbed straight through. "AHHHHHHH!" Ben screamed in pain. "Victory is mine!" "I...have to get...back to Yn." Ben tried crawling out of the tv and fell on the floor. You saw Ben came out bleeding. "Ben! What happened?!" Ben tried to catch his breath. "Dark...Link...he...stabbed me." You'd carry Ben to your bed. You got your first aid kit. "Ben I'm gonna lift your shirt up." You lifted his shirt up showing the wound. First you wipe the blood off with a wet cloth. Then you got out a bottle of disinfectant. "This is gonna hurt." You put some disinfectant on a cloth and put it on the wound. "AHHHHH!" "I'm sorry." After you finish disinfecting the wound, Ben is gonna need stitches. Ben groans in pain as you stitch him up. "Done." "Finally." You rapped the stitches in bandages and put up the first aid kit. "I'm sorry Yn." "What'd you mean?" "Sorry if I scared you." "Don't be, I'm just glad you're okay now."

Eyeless Jack
Jack was bleeding from the shoulder. "But Jack, I don't know medical attention like you do." "Don't worry, I'll guide you." Jack guide you through the process. "Make sure you close it deep enough, OW!" "Sorry! I'm not good as you Jack." You look away in shame. "You're doing fine, just take your time." You managed to close up the wound. You use your sweater as a sling to hold Jack's arm till his shoulder is healed. "Great job for your first try." "But I'm still not good as you." "Stop saying that! You did your best, and I'm proud of that."

Ticci Toby
Even though Toby can't feel pain, he still needs medical attention. "Toby! You're bleeding!" "I am?" Toby had a big gash on his left side. "We need to get you to Dr. Smiley!" "Yn I'm fine." "No you're not, come on!" You drag Toby to Dr Smiley's office. Toby had to get his side stapled. Dr. Smiley wrap some bandages around the staples so Toby doesn't pick on them. "How long do I have to have this on?" "Keep it on for a few days so don't pick at it." "I'll make sure he doesn't."

Masky
You found Masky laying on a tree with a gunshot wound. "Tim! What happened?!" He coughs up some blood. "S-someone with a skull mask." "A...skull mask?" (Yes, Skully. I just don't understand why it wasn't in the Marble Hornets videos.) Tim coughed up more blood. "Tim! Hang in there! I'm calling Hoodie for help!" *time skip* Brian brought Tim to Nurse Ann for medical attention. "Yn I'm gonna need you to hold on to him while I get the bullet out of him." "Okay." You held down Masky while Ann removes the bullet. He groans. "Ahhh!" "Hold still Masky, I almost got it." Ann got the bullet out of Tim then banged him up. Tim's recovering in the infirmary. "Tim, are you okay?" "I feel sore, but I'll be fine."

Hoodie
Hoodie was holding his side. "Hoodie what happened?!" "Victim...glass...stab me..." Hoodie then passed out. "Hoodie!" *time skip* Brian woke up to see Masky holding the glass that was stuck inside him. "Brian you're awake!" "Yn, Tim, what's going on?" "After you blacked out, I called Tim for help." "I managed to get that glass shard while you were still unconscious." As Brian was trying to sit up, he felt a slight pain. "Hold it, you're still bleeding." "Oh, right." Masky bandaged him while you're relieved that you're boyfriend is alive.

Laughing Jack
Jack's back had deep scratches. (Hold up, Eyeless Jack is gonna help so I need to use their initials.) EJ has LJ laying on his stomach. "Is it that bad?" You asked worried. "Nothing too serious, no internal bleeding, but he needs stitches." LJ was groaning in pain while EJ was stitching him up. "You're doing good LJ, just stay strong." EJ finished stitching LJ. "I'm done." LJ sighed of relief. "Thank...goodness..." "I'm so proud of you Jack." (I know, it's supposed to be LJ, but EJ left the room.) "Can you give me a lollipop for being a good boy?" You laughed. "Sure, why not."

Homicidal Liu
(Ok, I haven't added Sully in Liu's scenario. So here's Sully.) "No! Sully! Don't do this!" "Shut up Liu!" Sully took control of Liu and punched him out cold. *time skip* Liu woke up on your lap with an ice pack on his head. "Yn?" "I found you on the floor unconscious, can you tell me what happened?" "Sully happened."

Bloody Painter
You saw Painter came back covered in blood. "Hey Helen, you've painted in your victim's blood?" "No, this is my blood." "What?!" Turns out he was attacked by his victim. You brought Helen to the shower to clean all the blood off. Half an hour later, Helen came out of the shower. "How did this happened?" You asked him. "Apparently they had a pocket knife with them." "And they just attacked you just like that?" "Guess I'll be painting in my own blood." You managed to stitch him up and bandaged him to stop the bleeding.

The Puppeteer
Puppeteer was bleeding exoplasm. "Are you bleeding?" "Don't touch it! Exoplasm can't be washed off." "Then how am I gonna help you?" "Find something that you don't mind getting permanently stained to stop the bleeding." You grab an old towel and gave it to Puppeteer. He wrapped it around where he was bleeding. "I thought ghost can't get hurt." "Well, I'm vulnerable to any exorcism. So things like that can hurt me." "I need to know more about things like these."

Jason the ToyMaker
(A little note first, Jason's heart is a music box and if it's broken or distorted he'll die.) You notice that Jason was breathing heavily. "Jason what's wrong?!" "My heart...the music box...something's wrong with it." You put your head on Jason's chest to hear his music box heart. It wasn't sounding good. "Yn...I'm dying." "What?! No! This can't happen!" "I'll *cough* guide you to how to repair a music box." Jason showed you what to do and you now can fix the music box. *time skip* Jason was laying in bed. "Thank you darling, you saved me." "Without your repair knowledge I'd never would've been able to." You gave him a kiss on the lips and he fell asleep.

Nathen the Nobody
You were bandaging Nathen's arm. "You shouldn't have done that Nath." "You why I do this." "I know you can get protective." You tightened the bandage. "Ow! Not so tight yn!" "Next time think before you do." (This was not as good as the others 😓)

DollMaker
You saw Doll Maker have bandaids on all of his fingers. "*gasp* Vine!" "Don't worry, I'll live." (That's all I can think of😅sorry.)

Dr. Smiley
You saw Smiley's hand wrapped in a bandage. "What happened to your hand?" "I dropped my scalpel and cut my hand." (That's all I can do for him.)

Dark Link
(I don't know what to do for him.)

Glitchy Red
Red's nose was bleeding. "Ben punched me in the face." "Did Slender do something about it?" You said while handing him a tissue. "Yeah, he's doing it as we speak." You then had a smirk on your face. "Well, red is your color."

Lost Silver
You saw Red rushing into your room carrying Silver. "YN!" "Red what happened to Silver?!" "Burred alive did this to him!" (I didn't want to mention it.) Red put Silver on your bed. "I managed to pull him out of the ground before he suffocated." Silver was bleeding. "How do we stop the bleeding?" "Grab a towel and compress on the wound." You did exactly what Red said. While you were compressing the wound, you heard Silver groan. "That hurt!" "Silver, you're awake!" "Yn I was so scared! I thought I wasn't gonna get out because I don't have any limbs!" He cried tears of relief. "Shhhh, it's okay. Red saved you. Everything's going to be alright."

Hobo Heart
He can just repair himself.

Chess Master
Chess almost cut his arm off with his sword! "Oh my gosh! That was a close one!" "That was almost checkmate for me." "The chess master defeated by himself. *laugh*" Chess Master had to have his arm in a sling.

X-Virus
"Cody what happened?!" X-Virus was bleeding from the head. "Someone attacked me with my own bat." You got the first aid kit and wrapped a bandage around his head.

Finally, got this done. Sorry that some of them had no effort. Leave me some requests.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 39 41
Hey readers this is about all the Creepypastas you can think of. If you ever figure out about a creepy pasta that i have not wrote about, just give m...
1M 16.2K 197
Well whaddya know whaddya know I actually managed to fill up an entire book with these bloody headcannons. And, surprise surprise, I have an overacti...
286K 6.5K 24
!Warning! May contain Inappropriate language, actions and killing !You have been warned!
118K 761 9
โ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™—๐™š๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ โž โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ—Œเณ„โ—Œเพ€ หŠหŽ REWRITING !ยก