Trolls Band Together (OC Inse...

By Val_the_Wolf

Val and Poppy discover that Branch has more family out in the world and was once part of the famous boy band... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
A/N
Christmas Special (1/3)
Christmas Special (2/3)
Christmas Special (3/3)

OC Information

8.6K 59 15
By Val_the_Wolf

Val is a human and is titled the Peacekeeper of Music. Her main responsibility is to keep the peace between every troll tribe and their different music. Some aspects of her role are that she knows how to sing and dance to any style of music, as well as play any instrument.

When she became the peacekeeper (in Trolls World Tour), she originally wore a flower crown, each flower being a color of the rainbow. Val later discovered that her crown could transform into a single flower with each petal being a different color (as shown in the first drawing) by tapping it twice in a row.

(I can't believe my drawing skills have improved over the years, and I will add more drawings of Val as the story goes. Watching the movie in theaters was amazing, and I loved it so much. Honestly, I did start having crushes on some of the new characters in the movie. So...maybe Val will find someone to love in this story. For those of you who haven't watched the movie yet, there will obviously be spoilers in this story. Just a heads up. I hope you all enjoy reading!!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 207 19
What if Floyd was a Pop and a Rock troll? After Brozone broke up, Floyd left to pursue his solo career, but he promised his baby brother, Branch tha...
45.6K 1.8K 65
What if Veneer pretended that he lost Floyd but secretly is helping him get back to his brothers. Before people accuse me of doing a pro-ship please...
1K 52 19
Velvet and Veneer went their separate ways at a really young age over artistic differences. What if John Dory found Veneer alone and took him in to s...
34.8K 735 25
Sleepovers are fun, but when it comes to the BroZone brothers, it's not only fun, but mostly.......CHAOTIC!!! After the events of Trolls Band Togethe...