๐š๐šŽ๐š๐š•๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—

Por yungslimelifee

๐š†๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐™ธ๐š'๐šœ ๐šƒ๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ๐šƒ๐š˜ ๐š๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐™ป๐š˜๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š—' ๐š„๐š™ '๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐šž๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐™ฐ ๐š๐šŽ๐š๐š•๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—... Mais

๐Ÿท
๐Ÿน
๐Ÿบ
๐Ÿป
๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿฝ
๐Ÿพ
๐Ÿฟ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿท
๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿน
๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿป
๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿบ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿป
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฝ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿพ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฟ
๐Ÿน๐Ÿถ
๐Ÿน๐Ÿท
๐Ÿน๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿน๐Ÿน
๐Ÿน๐Ÿบ
๐Ÿน๐Ÿป
๐Ÿน๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿน๐Ÿฝ
๐Ÿน๐Ÿพ
๐Ÿน๐Ÿฟ

๐Ÿธ

9K 290 166
Por yungslimelifee

•••𝚂𝚝. 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜•••

𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚜 | 𝟸𝟸
𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛

After Saint got his haircut he had to go to Walmart to get himself more groceries. Half the time he wasn't home but he was trying to make sure he did have something for if he decided to stay in.

Seeing Dayla call him, he ignored it until his phone stopped ringing. She called him again so he smacked his lips then picked up.

"Wassup?"

"You left your chain over here, I just found it under my bed. It must've feel off the nightstand. You gone come n get it?"

"Yea imma come get it when I leave da grocery store. I was lookin' fa det shit too. I preciate you."

"Okay"

"Okay?" He scrunched his face up. "Yes, we just friends."

"Youn gotta be smart wimme tho. Knowin' i'll fuck you up when I see you."

"I'm not finna start this cycle over with you Kamarion. We grown, I wanna be inna relationship not this lil kid ass shit."

"You need anything from da store?" He asked disregarding what she said. "Just a few things. I'll text it to you in a second."

"You mad at me shawty?"

"I don't have no reason to be mad at you Kamarion. I just gotta move on n find better for myself."

"Dayummm ian good enough fa you?"

"It's not that it's just you didn't even wanna be with me so I wasted a whole year of my time man. I know when you come over here you gone try to fuck me but we not doing that."

"Just one mo time Dayla."
"Nope"

"So you just gone teach another nigga everything I taught you?"

"IS."

"Cool, cool... remember det shit too."

"On god I will. I learned my lesson fucking with you i'll never do that shit again."

Saint only liked to have sex with one person at a time. Even if he did decide to have sex with more than one person he'd wear a condom.

At one point it just got too messy for him so he stopped. For a while he was only messing around with Dayla and that's how they got closer.

"You da only one det can please me how I needa be pleased tho."

"Kamarion you shoulda thought about that while you was being mean to me and not caring about my feelings."

"Shoulda, coulda, woulda- fuck you need steak fa? A nigga finna push up on you a sum?" He asked seeing her grocery list come through.

"No i'm finna make some baked potatoes and I need some steak to go in em."

"Mmm" He smirked "You can have some, fat ass."

"You knew I was finna ask too." He laughed

"Seriously tho, I'm standing on big business so don't come over here tryna provoke me and shit Kamarion."

"Dayla nobody worried about you foo."
"I know you like the back of my hand."

"You know shit cs i'm standin' on biz too, fuck you tammat!"

After getting stuff from the grocery store he took his groceries home and put them up before going to Dayla's house.

He got the key from under the mat and unlocked the front door before putting it back. As soon as he entered her house the smell of weed mixed with incense hit his nose.

Dayla smoked weed heavy, he didn't know why but she had been that way since he met her.

Saint was used to Dayla running up to him and jumping on him as soon as he came through the door but she didn't do that this time.

She came up and took the bags from him before going to the kitchen.

"I can't have no hug?"
"Tuh no" She scoffed

He went in the kitchen and smacked her butt before hugging her from the back. Saint kissed on her neck before sliding his hands in her pants.

"Kamarion"

"Hmm?"

"I'm not finna play games witchu. You was just so uninterested in me now you feeling all on me. If you gone be doing all that just go home."

"Shawty ian tryna hear allat." He responded pulling her pants down to her ankles.

"This why I can never move on." She sighed "Mmhm"

Saint put his gun on the counter then pushed his boxers and sweatpants down. "Spread em" He laughed

Dayla listened to him then he slid inside her. Saint put his hand up her shirt and gripped her titty then put his other hand around her neck.

"You done wimme?" He asked in her ear.

"Mmhm" She whimpered "Ion understand det, use yo words."

"Yes i'm done witchu!" Dayla moaned throwing her head back on his shoulder. "Yeen goin' nowhere stop fuckin' playin' wimme foo."

"Okayyyy"

"If you try to leave me again imma fuck you up. You understand me Dayla?"

"I understand baby I understand- fuck!" She whined putting her arm back. "Ion care 'bout you puttin' yo hand back hea, yeen stoppin' shit."

Saint continued to slam into her while cussing and groaning in her ear.

"You betta hold det shit ian playin' witchu." He demanded feeling her legs shake a little.

"Kamarion- omg- I can't!" Dayla continued to whine as her knees went weak. "Stand up foo."

She fixed her posture then he gave her deeper, slower strokes.

"God damn" He moaned as she started throwing it back on him. "Keep goin- just like det baby."

"Oueee i'm cumming baby!"
"Let det shit out Day... i'm right behind you."

Seconds later he released inside of her as she came at the same time as him.

--

Saint walked down the stairs of the porch then walked down three blocks. He was about to serve somebody he always served.

"Wassup foo" He spoke dapping him up. "Ain't nun, ain't nun. I just want da usual." The guy responded.

"You know I got you."

Saint was about to make the trade with him but the guy snatched the bag and tried to run. He quickly took his gun off his hip and shot him in his back twice.

Saint watched his body fall to the ground then walked up on him.

"Gimme all yo shit since you thought shit was sweep." Saint spoke going through his pockets.

The first thing he did was slam his phone on the concrete so it would break then he put it in his pocket. After that he took his gun and all the money and cards he had in his wallet.

"Fuck wrong witchu bum ass nigga?" He questioned snatching his bag of weed back.

"Help me!" He gasped "Fuck you!" Saint spoke shooting him twice in his face before running off.

He ran back to the trap and did what they usually did after shooting somebody. This wasn't a typical Saturday night for Saint but he didn't feel bad or anything because he was defending himself.

"You cool?" Melo asked entering the room.

"Maneeee you know det nigga det always cop from me? Da nigga wit da waves n shit."

"Yea, what about em?"

"Nigga just tried to jug me when he was tryna cop so I did what I had to do. Det shit was unexpected tho cs he was a cool ass nigga but ion play 'bout my money foo."

"Shit it get like det sometimes. You know what to do tho, burn allat shit."

"Fasho" Saint nodded "Don't matter who a nigga is or how chill you mighta thought they was. You can't put shit past nobody cs muhfuckas be green as hell out hea." Melo spoke

"Type shit"

After Saint changed his clothes he went in the backyard and lit the fire pit before throwing his clothes in hit.

Once they burn all the way he put the fir out and went back inside.

Hours later...

"Wassup" Saint spoke as Dayla jumped on him forcing him to pick her up. "Hey boo"

"You gettin' thick."

"I'm heavy?"
"Nah" He lied "Youn gotta lie."

"How you know I was lyin?" He laughed "Yo voice change when you lie."

"Hell nah"

"Are you gonna be nice to me today?"

"Depends on how you act. I wanna take a nap witchu til I gotta leave."

"Where you going?"
"You worried 'bout da wrong shit."

For a while Saint was gonna stay at his other apartment about two hours away just to lay low.

He couldn't tell Dayla that because he didn't want anybody to know where he was going.

"Well wherever you going be safe. I heard somebody got killed like 20 minutes away from here last night."

"What det gotta do wimme?"

"Saint i'm just saying."

"Ite"

Dayla got down then grabbed his hand and pulled him to the bed with her.

"We don't gotta be together but if we just gone be kicking it can you at least make sure you answer me when I call or text you?"

"Yea I got you."

Dayla didn't call or text him often so he figured that was the least he could do. He was fine with them not having a title or be official. He just wanted to vibe with one person.

He kissed her lips then undressed himself leaving him in boxers, a wife beater, and socks.

"I bought you them gummy worms you like." Dayla spoke throwing them to Saint from her nightstand.

"Preciate you"

"And don't be in my ear with that smacking shit or you getting out Kamarion."

"Ian gone smack." He laughed "Lemme pay yo bills fa da next few months."

"Why you wanna do that?"

"Why you questionin' somebody dets tryna pay yo bills?"

"I don't wanna feel like I owe you and I don't need you throwing that shit back in my face."

"Neva det"
"So why you want to?"

"Ite fuck it, neva mind then muhfucka. Pay yo own damn bills then."

"Okay, fine! You can pay my bills Kamarion."

"Oh ite"

He got in bed with her and put his head on her stomach while they watched tv until falling asleep.

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

197K 8.4K 33
"๐ˆ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž." - ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ณ๐šˆ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐™ธ ๐™ฟ๐š๐™พ๐™ณ๐š„๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐š‚ ยฉ๏ธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ
675K 25.2K 27
๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
112K 4.1K 23
"๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’Œ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Ž๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’” ๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’†'๐’” ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’š๐’๏ฟฝ...