Heartstrings on the Blue Line...

Av emmloui18

She meets a hockey player. She falls in love. He doesn't know what he wants. Distance separates the two. Will... Mer

chapter one: an unfamiliar face
chapter two: a normal day?
chapter three: game night
chapter four: the aftermath
chapter five: forced
chapter six: the "date"
chapter 7: what do we do now?
chapter eight: day out
chapter nine: not well
Chapter ten: competition
chapter eleven: facing fears
chapter twelve: its time
chapter thirteen: if only
chapter fourteen: constant
chapter fifteen: attached
chapter sixteen: responsibility
chapter seventeen: questions
chapter eighteen: my comfort person
chapter ninteen: problems
chapter twenty-one: no regrets
chapter twenty-two - hangout
chapter twenty three- exam week
chapter twenty four- christmas
chapter twenty five - united again
chapter twenty six- lake house
chapter twenty seven- another day
chapter twenty eight- late night talking
chapter twenty eight - on thin ice
chapter thirty- solemn
chapter thirty one- back to vancouver
chapter thirty two- graduation
chapter thirty three- p.s i still love you
chapter thirty four: lab life
chapter thirty five: waking up dreaming
chapter thirty six- scotiabank centre
chapter thirty seven- see you again
chapter thirty eight- come back for me
chapter thirty nine: realizations
chapter forty: coming back
chapter fourty one

chapter twenty: dads home

1.1K 8 0
Av emmloui18

𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕝𝕖𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕖..

✾ ✾ ✾      ✾ ✾ ✾      ✾ ✾ ✾      ✾ ✾ ✾      ✾ ✾ ✾
Gen

Eva had left to go shopping with her mom after we finished ranting about our stupid boy problems. I feel like an eighth grader gossiping when I bitch about things to her, and it's nice to have someone like her since I only grew up with Benjamin.

I lay there on my bed staring at the ceiling, bored out of my mind. I hear a knock on my door seconds later.

I roll my eyes, and slowly get off of the comfortable bed to see who was there.

"Who is it?" I ask through the door.

"Uh it's Kayde."

Honestly the best timing.

I smile and open the door revealing Kayde with his hands in his pockets. His was hair messy and damp.

"Come on," I wave my hand inviting him in.

He immediately jumps onto Eva's bed. "I was bored so I decided to drop by on the way back from hockey." Kayde grabs the LED remote off of Eva's night stand and turns the boring white room into a an ocean.

"I love the blue." I say as I open my MacBook. I was so bored at the moment but had to check if I was being stupid and was missing some work.

"It feels like forever since we've hung out." He says.

I nod in agreement. "Yeah, I guess skating and hockey have been taking up so much time," I let up in the bed. "Oh my god so much has happened since we've last talked." I get exited as I prepare to spill everything to Kayde.

He sits up and places his back on the wall. I'm never going to admit this to him but he is very handsome when he tries to focus on something.

"Ok, so remember Rachael?" I tie up my hair to get it out of my face and wait for him to answer.

"Yeah, she was giving off bitch vibes when she went out on that quote on quote 'date' with us." Kayde rolls his eyes. "Why?" He asks.

"Well, great fucking news, her and Quinn are over!" I clap to accentuate that fact. Kayde smirks.

"Oh, so that means you and Quinn?.. are.." he raises an eyebrow.

"Oh,  no.. no no no.. nothing has happened between us.." I say without making eye contact with him because I was lying a little bit.

"You're fucking lying... look at me dead in the eyes and tell me nothing has happened." He says with a straight face, I can tell he's not actually mad, he's just  trying to get the truth out of me.

"Well.. if cuddling counts as 'something' then I guess, but either-" Kayde cuts me off.

"Gen, cuddling is something. Do you have feelings for him?" He smiles at me.

"I mean I don't know.. i- maybe but doesn't it seem too early for him to get into another relationship when he just got out of a sort of long term relationship?" I ask his for opinion.

I sigh out of frustration and look at my phone, waiting for Kayde to say something. I guess he's thinking.

"How long ago was this?" He asks me.

"Shit uh.. well he came to my dorm drunk as fuck one night, maybe like a few weeks ago.. i don't remember that much.. but I'm assuming he found out that night and drank too much." I stop talking, realizing I was yapping on and on and not giving a chance for Kayde to talk.

"Well he hasn't been to many of our practices lately, do you think it's because of his breakup?" he says as he looks at his phone for a second.

"He was cleared to start training again, it might be because of that." I say thinking back to when Quinn and I last talked."

Just as I was thinking about him, it's like we have some special telekinesis power. He texts me.

"Holy shit he texted me.." I say to Kayde who's on his phone scrolling.

"What did he say?" He asks me.

Quinn 🏒
Look I know this might be weird an all but can you come over?

"HE ASKED ME TO COME OVER!"  I yell in exitment.

"Oh my god, well do you want to?" He smirks at me probably thinking some dirty ass thoughts.  He's always had a mind like that, and I love it but sometimes he uses it at the wrong moments.

"Yeah but my family is having a little meeting over FaceTime in a few minutes, the group chat is spamming so they'll call soon." I explain to him.

"Well  in that case, I can leave if you want." He suggests.

"Oh it's not about anything important I don't think.. you can stay here and fuck around, I don't care." I urge him to stay.

"Okay, just tell Quinn you can go after this meeting." I nod in agreement with Kayde.

Gen 🤪
about to go on FaceTime with my family, I don't know how long it's going to be but after I'm totally free 😜 I'll let you know when I leave

"Ok this is what I sent." I step off my bed to give my phone to Kayde to approve of my message.

"Yeah that looks okay, you don't seem to desperate."

Just then my phone goes off.  I see the family group chat profile picture pop up on my iPad and phone.

I pick it up and the little noise goes off before I see both of my parents and Benjamin in his dorm.

They all say hi to me and then have a little chat about what's been going on recently.

"Okay everyone, your dad has an announcement." Mom says over the phone.

"Oh, what is it?" Benjamin asks.

Kayde perks his head up from his phone waiting for the big announcement as well.

"Well, I just got hired by the Canuck's as a trainer for the remainder of the season." Dad says flatly. He never shows off any emotion.

"Oh my god seriously?!" I ask. I put my hands over my mouth In shock.

That's something else I never told you about my dad, he's obsessed with hockey..

"So will you and mom move out to British Columbia or what?" Ben says.

"Your dad is going to move into an apartment that the team is gracefully paying for. It's only a few months so I'm going to stay here and keep the house in check." My mom responds to Benjamin excitedly.

"We can visit often dad! I'm so exited!! When are you flying out?" I ask them.

"Tomorrow actually." Dad says.

—————————————————————————
Kayde was being such a gentleman. He drive me to Quinn's apartment, and let me tell you. I'm in the lobby right now and this place is fucking huge. The lobby is probably the size of my whole entire dorm building.

Quinn texted me earlier the number of the apartment, and he buzzed me in to let me into the door.

I walk over to the fancy silver elevators, and I start to get nervous.

Why did he want me to come over in the first place? Did I do something? Is he going to ask me out? Is he going to friend zone me? 

I try to calm myself down as the elevator smoothly goes up until the fourteenth floor. The capsule stops abruptly and the big doors slide open leading me into a fancy looking hallway.

"Okay," I say under my breath. "Number 1486."

I walk down past multiple doors until I finally find his apartment at the end of the hallway.

I take a deep breath before raising my hand to knock on the white wood door.

I tap two times on the door, and stood there patiently waiting for him to open it.

I hear footsteps approaching the door from the inside, and prepare myself mentally for what I was about to step into.

The door opens slowly with a quiet creak, and reveals Quinn, dressed semi-formally in jeans and a hoodie.

"Hey," he smirks.

"Hi." I smile cockily and walk into his apartment.

—————————————————————————

A/N

HEYYYY sorry that I haven't posted in a few days.. lol, I've been working on this chapter in little parts when I've had the spare time lol.

Anyways I ain't the best writer lmao and I cut the family call short because I wanted to finish the chapter with Quinn, Gen, and a little cliffhanger.

also remember I don't edit these chapters so if there are any spelling/grammar mistakes, my apologies

Love y'all!!

little Roblox meme for laughs 🤪🤪🤪🤪

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

10.2M 304K 50
Ryan wasn't expecting to end up with the captain of the hockey team as a roommate, and she certainly didn't expect the initial sexual tension between...
149K 1.3K 35
a story in which an actress and a hockey player meet, he's got a massive crush on her already and she think he's a cute golden retriever read to find...
33.3K 134 34
what happens when a girl bumps into a famous hockey player? Will she fall in love just like every other love story or just stay friends?
144K 2.7K 43
โ it's hard because i think i love him. and i'm not a home wrecker, I refuse! so i'll stick this out and get over it. โž . . โ‹†๏ฝกหš ๐Ÿงธ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› โ”...