She's Everything. (Short poet...

By June_Iparis15

These poems are written in chronological order of real events, from my perspective, that took place in my lif... More

A lil note before you start reading ❤️
first impressions
second impressions
you hate me
I love you
headache
I hate you
maybe
i still remember
she is everything
i know.
i don't miss us.
why?
could have been mine
brain or heart
wish you'd understand
you and i
forget
trolly problem
dead
let go
never loved me
goodbye

Thank you ❤️❤️

6 0 0
By June_Iparis15

Hey! Thank you for reading this series, I really appreciate the support. I've been putting a lot of work into writing this, so congrats and thanks if you made it here.
If you have any advice or criticism, Id love to hear what you have to say so I can improve my writing. You can write it in the comments here or open a chat box with me.

I have begun to write a story that follows this one, so if you're interested in more, please go read that too.

Again, thank you so much for supporting. Love you guys ❤️❤️

-Amélie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 580 103
collection of shayaris of all popular Shayars like Faiz Ahmad Faiz,Ahmad Faraz, Jaun Elia, Mirza Ghalib Sahab and some of my work....hope you enjoy i...
7.7K 710 191
Kapag ang puso'y nadungisan, Mga tula sa isipan ay masisilayan, Ang libro na 'di pangkasaysayan, Damdamin muli matu-tunghayan. Tulang isinulat mula s...
1.8K 728 60
Depending on the path that we walk through and the way we understand every single step that we take on it. There are various ways that we give meanin...
2.3K 144 44
Poetry for the broken souls. Enjoy a private glimpse into my mind which is not given even to those closest to me. I hope you can find a friend in th...