Spy In Love

By selbeed

Spy In Love Hey Guys! Just changing the title a bit so it doesn't have the excessive amount of punctuation... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four- Part One
Chapter Four- Part Two
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten -part one-
Chapter Ten -part two-
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Epilogue
Jason and Nelly's short adventure
A Halloween Party

Chapter Eleven

27.7K 483 47
By selbeed

Arranged Marriage………….. To a Secret Agent?!?!?!?!?!?

Jason’s POV

I just got off the phone with Nelly and Toni. I came so close to blowing everything up. But then again I don’t think it would have bothered me that much. I sat down staring at the sentence before me.

T

G

C

I’m sure those are the three letters she was talking about. When she spoke her voice changed, like trying to make a point. I hope Toni didn’t catch on.

Mel traced the call and found in Texas, the last one was in New York. So either he is moving really fast or he’s not moving at all. “Mel we need a new approach in finding where he is hiding.” I handed her the three letters I wrote down. She gazed at them for a few seconds before opening google. “Google really?” I smirked. She glared and typed them in searching around.

She pulled a pad of paper up beside her and started writing things down. “Call him back.” She said, sensing my nerves.

Every time the phone rang I expected the worse. Grumbling I picked up my phone and dialed his number, wondering what the chances were that he would actually answer.

“Jason! This must be the first time you’ve called me!” He shouted happily into the phone. There was something seriously wrong with this man.

“Shut it Toni. I want to talk to Nelly.” I grumbled.

“Sorry, she got sent to her room.” He stated, I could just see the lazy one shouldered shrug he gave me. “But… if you give me something I’ll give you some time.” He stated and evil smirk in his voice.

“What are you looking for?” I sighed.

“$1000, for every minute you want to talk to her.” He said. I shook my head, this guy was unbelievable.

“What are you going to do with a couple extra thousand dollars?” I asked.

“Well I didn’t plan on using my own money for her funeral.” He stated. My blood boiled and the world slowly faded away, all my senses picked up was his voice. “I was thinking, if you talked long enough that is, beautiful wooden casket and thousands of white roses… or if it’s a short conversation than a metal box into the river. Better yet I’ll just dump the body.”

“You better not hurt her.” I hissed.

“The harder you look for her the harder it will be to try and find her. You won’t Jason, suck it up. You lost her the moment you had her.” He stated.

“Let me talk to her.” I managed to ground out. I wanted nothing to do but rant and scream, but I needed to hear her voice. I needed to know that she was okay.

Nelly’s POV

“Your boyfriend wants to talk to you.” Toni came in and tossed his cell at me. “Remember what I told you.” He winked and made a little finger gun at me.

Shaking I put the phone against my ear. “Jason?” I whispered. He sighed loudly on the other end.

“How are you holding out?” he asked, seeming almost relieved.

“I’m fine… But Jason?”

“Yeah baby.”

“I’m scared.” I whispered unable to stop myself from shivering and whimpering.

“Don’t worry I’m doing everything I can to help you. I’m trying sweetie, I won’t let anything happen to you.” He sounded so tired and worried.

“Jason?” I asked again. His voice perked a bit, happy that I wasn’t hanging up on him? “Don’t call me baby.” I stated smiling. He laughed, letting out a little more stress.

“Why not baby?” he asked, his smile widening. “I could call you baby all day baby. You’re my baby.” He repeated over and over. I laughed, leaning against the bed.

“You’re such a loser you know that?” I smirked, thankful for such a normal conversation, something to talk about that didn’t involve guns, killing and the world of crime. He chuckled lightly. “Idiot.” I mumbled.

“You love this idiot.” He stated, I could hear the childish grin on his face.

“You’re too full of your self.” I replied.

We talked forever about anything and everything, except the entire situation I was in. I didn’t want to go into detail and I didn’t want Jason to start getting pissed. I don’t even know why I care so much either. But on the phone and when I had been with him with out kids from school around, he was a whole new person. And I’ll admit I liked this new Jason. He was nice and funny, and made me laugh uncontrollably. It felt like forever since I laughed that hard.

Jason some how brought out the worst and the best in me.

“Nelly I’m really sorry.” He finally sighed.

“Don’t be, well not too much.” I said, letting the last of my laughter die away.

“Why’s that?” he asked curiously.

“Because if you didn’t get me into this much trouble I would never have seen this side of you. I always thought that you were and egotistical stuck up jerk who played with girls, always wanting attention. Like a needy child.”

“Well you’re going to need to give this needy child a lot of attention.” He chuckled.

“Oh dear, I didn’t think I’d have a child before I had a husband. Much less that they would be the same person!” I cried out. We both laughed until Jason finally sighed sadly. “Jason, when we get out of this, I want to travel around.” I stated, a brilliant idea coming to mind.

“Travel? I thought you would be the one to settle down?” he laughed.

I scolded him. “Are you kidding? I’ve always wanted to see the world. Start with America, go to Canada and keep moving until China. I have a list too.”

“A list? Oh no you’re going to be one of those lists wives are you?” he asked in mock horror.

“Yes I am! Now pay attention.” I snapped playfully making him laugh. I was starting to get addicted to his laugh. “I want to go to both Disney parks. Because I’m a kid like that, so shut your mouth. I want to see the ocean and learn how to surf in Hawaii. Then white water rafting down the Grand Canyon, and mountain climbing in the Rockies. Oh! And I want to see those cool wind mountains in Arizona!”

“Climbing, white water rafting? That’s a bit of a difference between the Disney parks.” He stated.

“What can I say, I like to live life on the edge.” I shrugged. He chuckled at some inside joke I didn’t get.

“Right, so where should we start?” he asks.

“Rafting I think, I’ve never gone so it’ll be a first for me.”

“Rafting in the Grand Canyon, not something I’ve ever wanted to do, but for you…” He sighed dramatically. Then the line went silent for a moment, did it dawn on him? I hope it did. “How do you white water raft anyway?” came an easy voice, a smile on his face.

“I don’t know! Some guide will show us how I’m sure. Oh! Then we can get married on a cruise after visiting Disney World!” I cried grinning like a child. “That would be so cool!”

“Cool if you’re ten years old.” He mumbled.

“You got a problem with what I want for my wedding?” I growled out, still smiling though. “Besides I know you want to go and meet Mickey Mouse.” We chatted again before Toni came in and snatched the phone away.

Jason’s angry voice buzzed through the speaker, almost loud enough for me to hear. He smile wickedly at me and two large men walked into the room. One grabbed my wrists the other pulled something out of his jacket.

Toni started laughing like this was the funniest thing in the world. “Jason, I have a question for you.” Toni said bringing the phone to his ear. “Have you ever heard her scream?” he asked.

The man holding my arms twisting them back, almost making my arms pop out of their sockets. I screamed at the pain that had shot up my arms and throbbed around my neck. “Stop it!” I screamed as another twist caused more pulsating pain shoot through my body.

The man stopped and pulled my arms back above my head. “Go ahead.” Toni said waving to the man beside him with two fingers. I watched him stalk closer his eyes locked on me, he seemed like a hunter about to catch his pray.

Something sharp and painful lashed against my stomach, I looked down to see my shirt ripped in three spots. Looking back up the man held a little black whip in his hand. He grinned a wide evil smile and brought it back and lashing my stomach again. “Stop! Please!” I cried, a painful scream breaking the sides of my throat every time the little black whip laced across my waist. “Let go! Stop it!” I screamed trying to pull away and kick. Toni sighed and waved his hand.

The whipping stopped. “Jason, consider that the last time you ever speak to her again. Understand me?” he asked into the phone. It began to buzz again and Toni pulled it away from his face. “No, I have no problem killing her. But I need to get to you so she lives… for now.” He smirked and snapped the phone shut. He waved at me and him and the other two left.

I held my swollen stomach in pain, deep black and blue bruises were already forming around them, and some spots were bleeding, staining my white shirt red. Hell this sucks ass.

I’m tired of this already and all I want to do is go home. But the more I stay here the thought of my death slowly seeps into my mind, clouding it over in numbness.

I’m going to die…

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

597K 4.1K 200
Where it all starts with a comment
131K 5.8K 28
!Adult/Possessive and Asshole!
114K 23.9K 72
Arc(9)-Arc(14)+Real World+Extra အာဏာရှင်ကုန်းvsနတ်ဘုရားရှို့
443K 10.6K 37
The Giovanni's are the Italian Mafia. It is the most powerful mafia. For 8 generations the family have been trying to have a princess in the family b...