She's In Love With A Geek

By notjustarandomgirl

Miss Perfect, Courtney Collins, has everything a teenage girl could ever wish for. She has the Pretty Face, P... More

She's In Love With A Geek
Chapter 1 - The Courtney Collins
Chapter 2 - Chad Treyson
Chapter 3 - The Drama Club President
Chapter 4 - The Queen Is In Trouble
Chapter 5 - The Queen VS The Geek
Chapter 6 - The Ultimate Prank
Chapter 7 - Dealing With The Queen
Chapter 8 - Wrong Move
Chapter 9 - Flirtutor
Chapter 10 - Backfired
Chapter 11 - Backfired, again
Chapter 12 - The Note
Chapter 13 - The Unhappy Queen
Chapter 14 - Shady Feelings
Chapter 15 - Something
Chapter 16 - Make It Real
Chapter 17 - Annabel Lee
Chapter 18 - Just Another Deal
Chapter 19 - Losing The Deal
Chapter 20 - Freaking Out
Chapter 21 - Attention
Chapter 22 - Unexpectedly
Chapter 23 - Damn
Chapter 24 - A Night To Remember
Chapter 25 - Different
Chapter 26 - Unbelievable
Chapter 27 - The Date
Chapter 28 - Can't Help Falling In Love
Chapter 29 - So Close
Chapter 30 - I Drive Myself Crazy
Chapter 31 - The Queen's Order
Chapter 32 - Happy Birthday
Chapter 33 - Karma
Chapter 34 - Goodbye, Chad Treyson
Chapter 35 - I Lost
Chapter 36 - He Knows
Chapter 37 - Best Friend vs Best Friends
Chapter 38 - Olivia
Chapter 39 - The Promise
Chapter 40 - Surprise!
Chapter 41 - I Told You So
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 42 - Hopes And Doubts
Chapter 43 - All Too Well
Chapter 44 - The Evil Queen
Chapter 45 - Karma Is A Bitch
Chapter 46 - Okay
Chapter 47 - Making Things Right
Chapter 48 - I Love You
Chapter 49 - The Lucky One
Chapter 50 - The Look
Chapter 51 - The Outsider
Chapter 52 - Someone To Talk To
Chapter 53 - Tug Of War
Chapter 54 - Stop This
Chapter 55 - I Believe You
Chapter 56 - The Queen Doesn't Care
Chapter 57 - The Worse Isn't Over
Chapter 58 - Messing With The Wrong Person
Chapter 60 - The Real Queen
SHE'S IN LOVE WITH A GEEK BOOK
Chapter 61 - Karma Is Paying Off
Chapter 62 - The Fighter
Chapter 63 - Battles
Chapter 64 - The Beautiful Queen
Chapter 65 - Actions Speak Louder Than Words
BEFORE THE LAST CHAPTER
The Final Chapter

Chapter 59 - The Wicked Witch

3.7K 118 32
By notjustarandomgirl

COURTNEY'S POV

As soon as I saw Lucy in the locker area, I rushed over to ask where Jackson is.

"I'm not sure," Lucy's brow knitted in confusion as she stared at me. "Is everything okay?"

I shrugged and shook my head. "Long story."

She just nodded and didn't ask any more questions. With the way I look and act right now, I bet she already had a clue that this was one of the things I prefer to discuss when I'm ready. And I'm thankful for my friend's understanding.

I was about to walk away and continue my search, but she grabbed my hand and stopped me from leaving. "If you want, I can find out where he is so you don't have to waste your time." She pulled out her phone immediately and texted him.

"Thanks, Lucy. I just need him to confirm something."

"Sure, I hope everything is okay."

I tried to calm myself as I patiently waited for his response. I could feel Lucy watching me with worry. I didn't want to ruin whatever romance might be blossoming between them, so I assured her everything was fine and Jackson didn't do anything wrong.

I just needed him to confirm one thing: did he make sure Chad received the paper bag I left for him? Especially the letter where I wrote all my secrets and explanations, why I made those choices.

The way things have been unfolding lately, I wasn't quite sure anymore.

After my confrontation with Chad at the country club, I was convinced he was done with me. But the way Chad reacted to the bomb Troy had dropped awhile ago, he looked completely clueless. Almost like he had no idea what was happening and didn't understand what was really going on. I could tell that he tried to process everything, but his confusion was evident.

So for him to react like that, I only have two theory in mind.

Chad didn't receive the letter, or if he did, he didn't take it seriously. But knowing him, he was nowhere near the latter. He was the type of person who always took things seriously, so it was unlikely he simply ignored the letter.

Besides, Chad seemed to be genuinely surprised, which made me even think he didn't receive the letter at all.

I know I should have confronted Chad about this, but I wasn't sure if I had the guts left to handle another rejection. I remember how he dismissed me when I asked if he got it.

Courtney. I don't know what do you expect me to do with it.

Those were his words.

Should I have been more specific?

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Lucy tapped me on the shoulder. "He's on his way. I told him to come here."

I nodded and thanked her again. I glanced around the room, waiting for Jackson to come.

"Anyway, have you talked to Terry?"

"No, why?" Actually, I felt bad that I haven't talked to any of them after that incident at the country club.

Lucy was hesitant at first, but she eventually answered my question. "Well, don't freak out. But we discovered something. At the country club, Olivia purposely jumped into the pool. There was a video of it. We're not sure if she just pretends the drowning part thought, if it was real or not."

"What?" I shrieked, probably catching the attention of everyone around us. Honestly, it was shocking and unbelievable. "Why would she do something like that? She almost drowned!" I asked, baffled.

Lucy shrugged and just said, "Exactly."

"And she even tried to blame me for it!" I fumed. Olivia was going on about how I pushed her and almost killed her! She was so frustrated, appeared to be the victim and damsel in distress in front of Chad.

I mean, what would she gain by twisting the story? I was so mad and couldn't believe she lied to make me seem like the villain.

And then suddenly, a realization hit me.

I suspected that... maybe she was trying to make herself look better in front of Chad to win him over and make me look like the bad guy.

Chad was obviously oblivious to her intentions, but I could see right through her.

That wicked witch! I should have known from the beginning that she had a tendency to do this. I was blinded by my desire to be tolerant and understanding, so I overlooked all the warning signs.

I should have known that some people are incapable of changing.

"Hey," I heard Jackson's voice and turned around to face him. His jolly face changed when he saw me. "Is everything okay?"

Now I wonder what I really look like in such a way that everyone asked the same question. Was it really weird to see someone wearing big sunnies at school?

"Quick question, did you make sure Chad received the bag I left at his place?"

Jackson nodded after thinking thoroughly. "Yeah, he brought it to his room after dinner. Why?"

"Did he mention anything?" I followed up.

"Not really. He's been keeping things to himself since Olivia came. She has been all over him, so I can't talk to him. I still can't stand her, you know. If Chad can forgive, well I can't. I'm not sure if I'll ever forgive her for what she did. Chad thinks she's changed, but I don't believe it. It's the same Olivia I knew before, and I don't trust her."

I feel Jackson's frustration and hatred toward Olivia. Well, I can't blame him. She did hurt them in the past and it's understandable that he still has difficulty trusting her.

That makes the two of us; I don't trust her either.

Initially, my goal was to find out if Chad got my letter. But I couldn't help but deal with Olivia's behavior first and confront her about the tricks she pulled off at the country club.

Also, I wouldn't let her manipulate Chad again.

"Jackson, can you do me a favor?"

"Anything."

* * * * * *

"What are you doing here?" Olivia was wearing her cheerleading uniform when she approached me.

"Let me guess. You're expecting Jackson." I smiled.

My favor was simple. I asked Jackson if he could make Olivia come to the coffee shop without her knowing I was there. I wasn't sure if he would agree considering the hate he has for her, plus they weren't really on speaking terms so it was a bit tricky. But I was desperate. He was the only one who could pull this off without raising any suspicions.

Thankfully he agreed to help me and his method worked!

I knew I would miss the first and second periods, but with the way my life is moving right now, I prefer to prioritize this one first.

"He is not coming." I said as my smile turned sarcastic and I gestured for her to sit across from me.

Olivia crossed her arms. "I don't have time for this. I have a cheer competition to win, you know."

"Well, it will be quick don't worry."

She reluctantly sat down and tapped her fingers on the table, impatiently waiting for me to say something.

I sipped my coffee before starting. "I know what you did at the country club. And please spare me the bullshit. I have proof-on-video of what really happened."

Olivia rolled her eyes and crossed her arms in exasperation. "So, are you gonna rat me out to Chad? Be the hero and try to win him?"

What the? This wasn't the response I was expecting. I expected something with remorse, not this!

"Oh my gosh, Olivia! I can't believe you would do something like that. Is this all just a game for you? After what you did to Chad, you ruined him and return as if nothing had happened. And then this?"

"Don't talk as if you know the whole story."

"Oh please, whatever story you have, it still doesn't change the fact that what you did was insane. And what would you gain from this? I don't care if you want to make amends or try to win his heart again, but at least don't play dirty. And leave me out of it!"

I was trying my best to keep my cool together, but I was starting to feel my temper rising.

"You're lucky that even after what you did to him, he still forgives you. Try to see the best in people even if they don't deserve it." I put an emphasis on the last few words, making sure it hits her.

"Chad doesn't deserve to be played. He is too good for this. So, if you want to win him back, stop playing tricks like this and just be honest for goodness' sake! Aren't you tired of all the lies and manipulations you have done in the past? It was awful."

Olivia leaned forward, gritting her teeth. "You don't know what we've been through. So don't talk as if you know us." She paused, her gaze stern. "You're just an outsider here."

I swear I wanted to violently shake her and make her understand that what she did was wrong on all levels! I'm done trying to resolve things by talking knowing that anything I said would not make a difference.

She was hopeless.

"Well, as an outsider, I won't let him be caught in your filthy fingers again. You might have made Chad believe in you, but I won't. I will protect him from you and your wickedness, no matter what it takes." I stood up, ready to leave. But Olivia's words stopped me in my tracks.

"Oh, and you're the one talking, huh? You almost made me believe you truly cared for Chad. But in reality, you are just as wicked as I am."

I was about to protest that she shouldn't compare me to herself, but before I could, she continued speaking.

"Don't act so clean as if you haven't done something wrong in your life, Courtney Collins. Do you honestly think the likes of Chad would respect and love someone so cunning, cruel, and conceited like you? You will just ruin him, like how you ruined that boy Jeremy."

What? How did she know him?

Olivia's smile grew. Maybe she saw the shock and disbelief on my face.

"Yes, I got your letter. I know your secrets and I can play as dirty as it takes to ensure Chad won't end up with someone like you."

-END OF CHAPTER 59-

A/N: Yeah, she is still wicked! And I was so amazed that one of you guessed that Olivia deliberately jumped on the pool! So cool! Anyway, there's no sequel or second book for SILWAG. It's already completed on my Patreon account: notjustarandomgirl. (link in bio!)

Also, by subscribing, you will get to read my new story: Better Than Revenge and advance chapters of my Mafia Romance: Lose You To Love Me!

Thanks to everyone who subscribes and cont to support my writing career!

I received a lot of pre-orders of SILWAG from my email. we are trying to get back to all of you as soon as possible. We'll send the details and confirmation in the next weeks to come. For those who wants to pre-order SILWAG book, email notjustarandomgirlpatreon@ gmail.com

love you all and thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.4K 9.1K 35
One HIGH SCHOOL, Two STUDENTS One a HOT JOCK The other an AWKWARD NERD Both HATE each other UNTIL, One DAY, Everything CHANGES LOVE awakens... And...
1.2M 37.5K 51
Reign Miller doesn't believe in love, she thinks all romcoms are cringe and so are high school relationships, even she doesn't know why. Her goal dur...
142K 4.1K 28
On his last year at the United States Military Academy as a foreign cadet, Julio Miguel Bustamante of the Philippines became the first Asian to hold...
1.1K 31 18
The first time I saw Saxton Crawford we were in high school. He was the football star and I was just another invisible teenage girl. Now, he is a fam...