The Chatters of Diamonds

By Treprincle

Being the richest person in the world sounds nice Being a billionaire at seventeen sounds even nicer What... More

CHAPTER ONE (1) Inside looking
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE (3)Pain like No other
CHAPTER (4) Her arrival
CHAPTER (5) THE HEIRESS
CHAPTER (6) Agent White
CHAPTER (7) In The Darks.
CHAPTER (8)
CHAPTER (9)Meet the family
CHAPTER (10) Estella's blood
CHAPTER (11) Estella's blood 2
CHAPTER (12) Covered up
CHAPTER (13) Little Rich girl?
CHAPTER (14)Lynda's love
CHAPTER (15) Safety First!
CHAPTER (16) Must find out
CHAPTER (17)The True colours of Amar
CHAPTER (19)The Talk Over Tea
CHAPTER (20)The Garden of Estella
CHAPTER (21) So it was True?
CHAPTER ( 22 ) Who is it ?
CHAPTER (23)Help me, please!

CHAPTER (18) A lead ?

16 4 0
By Treprincle

Amar

" What? young heiress what did you just say? " the Head  guard asked.

" I said stop the car!" I yelled when I noticed that the car was still moving.

" Madam president gave us strict order to...." I didn't even pay attention to whatever he had to say before I spoke.

" I wouldn't repeat myself" I said sternly with a piercing glare.

' when said I was done pretending to be ESTELLA MARTINS I meant it. '

***

       The driver immediately took a 'U' turn and head back to the Estate. While the Bodyguards try their best to avoid Amar's glance. Despite being Trained for years they were  scared of her.

there have never been any one who  can actually withstand my True self without an ounce of fear running down their spine.'   Amar chuckled inwardly.

Few hours later

***MARTIN ESTATE ( AMAR'S QUARTERS) 7:30pm.

" I hear that the Heiress left the country earlier today"

Jessica said to the elder Eve while washing the dishes.

Elder Eve is the oldest Employee of the Martins Estate. She has been working for the Martins for 40 years.
She is the head maid of Martins Estate in General.

" And that madam president ( Lynda) went on a business trip today "

Elder Eve  sighs. " That business Trip is just an excuse. I fear for madam you know?"

" Me too. Honestly that woman went through alot she deserves happiness"

Jessica said as both of them returns quarters as they continue their conversation.

" She lost her husband and then years later she lost her daughter. The young Heiress is all she has. That was the reason she was taken to U.S so she could be safe" Jessica added.

Elder Eve chuckled. " Even if she is taken to another planet..."

Turns to look at Slivia straight in the eyes. They stopped walking.

" They Will hunt her down and end her. I know for a fact but I don't want her to die like her mother did. So I am going to do anything in my power to protect her...." Jessica said

Elder Eve looks away from Jessica's eyes with a smirk

" Jessica let me give you a piece of Advice." .Places her left hand on Jessica right shoulder.

" Don't do anything at all just watch because that is the only thing you can do. " Gulps down nothing.

Narrows her gaze and speaks more intimidately.    "If you decide to put your nose in where it does not belong, you will find yourself in six feets."

Points her index finger at Jessica.        "Take a good look at Slivia.  she is dead and Jeff is no where to be found, Rose is in the hospital hanging on to life support and as Danika,she was smart enough to run away. "

Turn her back on Jessica walking away slowly as she say. " That is what happens to outsiders who  interfere in Martins problem.....the only thing you can do is watch that is the only thing that kept me alive for the past years"

Elder Eve leaves as Jessica grips the hams of gown as fear run down her spine.......

***

Amar

I stepped out of the limo as I walked straight into my mansion.

Walking in, the confused and bothered look the maids all had in their faces made me smirk.

An Elderly woman was about walk out of the mansion but she stops on her track as soon as she saw me.

" Young Heiress is that you ?" She asked walking towards me.

" Yes. Good Evening...."

She shakes her head in disagreement and bows." No I should be one the greeting You, young heiress".

For some reason, my nickname sound less , very less convenient coming from her.

" Please don't address me as young Heiress and allow me to greet you whenever I want. You look older than my grandmother. It is only fair that you get the respect you deserve, even from me" I said to her with a smile.

She looks at me and her eyes begins to water. " You are even more nicer than your mother " Tears roll down her eyes.

I was touched and every ounce of anxiety and fear I had in me washed away.

I didn't know what got into me but what I did next surprised not just her but me as well.

Walking slow to her I wiped her tears and she hugged me.

I was about to pull away from her hug when she pulled me again for another round.

" Meet me later on , probably tomorrow I would love to have a lovely conversation with you over tea" she says out loud.

Before whispering in my  ear. " I would like to tell you a few things"
She let go of me and begins to walk away.

" Meet me in Marian's Garden at 9"
She walks out of my mansion

I was not only confused but in awe , what did she want to talk about?
And who was she ?

" Young heiress ?" Jessica said knocking me out of my thoughts.

" Hmmmmm" I said looking as she walks into the living room

" May I ask you a valuable question?" She said with a low and calm voice while bowing.

" Yes of course" I later on regretted saying that because the  smile on her face immediately changed into a frown.

" What in the world are you going in Nigeria?, Don't you know how important your safety is?, Ahhhhhhhh! " She shouted to the extent that veins popped up on her head.

" Why are you like this ? ,The other day you left the mansion without your bodyguard" she says as her eyes twitches. " Do you know how WORRIED we were" She screams even louder. " If anything had happened to you, we would have been roasted chickens, most importantly your life.... Ahhhhhhhh!" she shouted

" Breath in.......Breath out....Breath in...
Breath out" She says inhaling and Exhale.

Few seconds later

She smiles at me and said nicely. " You must be tired go refreshing up and come down for dinner. Young heiress"

I walked slowly complying to her  instructions. 'and I thought I was scary , nope she isn't just scary but violent as well"

***OUTSIDE THE MANSION

" I thought you warned Jessica not to interfere?. " Bethel said to Elder Eve.

" I did " Elder Eve replied.

" Then why are you interfering. Eve?"

" Show some respect for your grandmother" Elder Eve replied smacking bethel.

" Ahhhhhh" Bethel pouts rubbing her head.

" She is such a nice girl......"

Bethel cuts in. " She looks naive "

Elder Eve laughs out loud.

" Bethel how many times do I have to tell you. Looks deceive , you can't just look at someone's face and guess their character you will be damned wrong.
She might look alot like her mother but I could tell she is nothing like her mother. I heard she and her personal bodyguard singlehandedly found Slivia's killers and gave them the beaten of their life before handing them to the police. You call that type of girl Navie?"

" If she is so smart then why are you getting involved....." Bethel says paranoid.

" Am not getting involved. Am just going to give her a lead" Elder Eve says.

" Really now ...... You think that will help? Just a lead. "

" Of course am not going to say much after all I don't know but the little I know is nothing but a lead and that is all she needs to get to the bottom of it all...................."

______________________________________

Hey guys

I have successfully repaired my phone🎉🎉🤸 and am back in track with my novel.

I am so excited right now because Amar is about to find out some useful and important things that will not only shock her but you too.

I have introduced two new characters Elder Eve and her granddaughter Bethel.

Watch out for the NEXT CHAPTER.......

EITHER WAYS...  please for heavens sake , I beg of you . I mean majority of you guys will only read and no vote no comment.

don't you guys have conscience ? I spent hours typing......and you will.....only read and not comment 😭😭😭

So pls if you like my story follow me for goodness sake and if love this chapter vote. If you have any character you love comment.

God bless you

Your sad but lovely Authoress

Treprincle 😭🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 1.4K 44
When forced to take a wrecked plane in an endless sky of riddles, Mira chooses to skydive. Only to land on the turbulence that is Elias, a prosperous...
1.2K 3 62
She disappeared after a one night stand together but little did she know that she left him craving for her. But while hiding from her enemy he watche...
435K 18.7K 35
When world's one of the biggest company Evans CORP. 's two heiresses Evelyn Evans and Emerald Evans two sisters have had enough of torture of their s...
185K 3.4K 43
๐Œ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐š ๐’๐จ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž The billionaires daughter's dreams and fantasies of marrying for love crushed within a second as she finds herself helping...