Intertwined

By SiriuslySoha

Sneha is doing arrange marriage with Kabir, the elder son of Chauhans, but something about Mahir, the mysteri... More

Character Sketch
Chapter 1 : The Kashyaps & The Chauhans
Chapter 2 : Meet (not so) Cute
Chapter 3 : Curiosity Killed The Cat
Chapter 4 : The Unmistakable Pull
Chapter 5 : The Growing Tension
Chapter 6 : Hostage Of Those Eyes
Chapter 7 : The Touch That Melts
Chapter 8 : Why ?
Chapter 9 : You Won't Understand
Chapter 10 : I Don't Believe You
Chapter 11 : Toe-curling
Chapter 12 : The Silent Banter and Ready To Be Ruined
Chapter 13 : Who Is She ?
Chapter 14 : Jealousy Jealousy
Chapter 15 : You Wouldn't Want To Know
Chapter 16 : The Possession Over Each Other
Chapter 17 : Just A Moment Of Passion (?)
Chapter 18 : Perfect Partners
Chapter 19 : Tug Of War
Chapter 20 : The Time For Talk Has Passed
Chapter 21 : After All This Time ? - I
Chapter 22 : After All This Time ? - II
Chapter 23 : Always
Chapter 24 : Mahir's Sneha
Author's Offer
Chapter 25 : Your Highness
Chapter 26 : His Definition Of Love
Chapter 27 : Let's Get Married
Chapter 29 : A Vision So Beautiful
New Story Announcement

Chapter 28 : Memorable Measurements

1.4K 142 56
By SiriuslySoha

“This is tight to me.” - Sneha complained to the designer descending the stairs after she tried out a lehenga for the mehendi. Carrying the said lehenga in hands.

All the ladies were gathered in the grand hall as an outfit designer was called with his readymade wedding collection for everyone because the wedding was around the corner and they didn't have time for customization.

“No problem ma'am. It will be adjusted to your liking.” - the designer assured. “You just need to give the apt measurements.”

“Oh I have them noted down on a paper. I'll be right back.” - Sneha said and took stairs again.

“Better give your current measurements!” - Avni shouted after her.

At hearing that, Sneha paused at the landing. “Okay then send this guy up.” - she pointed towards the assistant of the designer around 16 or 17, solely working for the mentioned task.

Mahir, who was quietly watching the entire scene unfold from the top, frowned disapprovingly as the designer sent the guy after Sneha with the measuring tape.

~

Sneha entered her room and went straight to the almirah. Opening the drawer, she rummaged a little and found the paper that had her measurements. No matter how weird it sounded, but she couldn't remember her own measurements for the life of her.

Her eyes suddenly widened as she realized that she had called upon the designer's assistant who was a boy. She had never felt comfortable giving measurements to men hence never did. Either it was her mother or the tailors' female assistant as she, strangely enough, was unable to take her own measurements. Sometimes the tape's one end slipped from her hold or sometimes she ended up holding it too tight or too loose.

“In my excitement of the lehenga...” - she shook her head at herself, slapping her forehead. She would need to send him back and ask Shreya's or someone else's help.

Knock. Knock.

“Come in.” - she permitted, closing the drawer. “Sorry for the disturbance but-”

She stopped short because she had turned around after closing the almirah. Instead of that assistant, Mahir was stood with the measuring tape. His face serious and eyes dark.

“Mahir ? I thought it's...” - she trailed off as his eyes gained an even darker look that reflected his possessive soul.

Her heartbeat escalated as he walked towards her. She wanted to step back, to maintain some distance because his eyes alone were making it hard to breath but her feet were cemented on the spot. Refusing to obey her brain's command.

To her surprise, Mahir stopped a couple of feet away from her. His fingers unrolled the tape but his eyes didn't leave her face. She gasped as he suddenly threw it around her waist and pulled her with force, making her collide with his chest.

Her heart leaped to her throat. His stare was deadly. Like a person who looks at his prey.

“You thought a guy, who is not me, can touch you even for measurements ?” - his voice was a tad above a whisper. Husky and challenging.

She swallowed.

“Wrong.” - he stated with a tug at the tape, pulling her even closer.

Her hands automatically went to his shoulders to steady herself. Their noses brushed, lips were just an inch away and she felt the temperature of the room rising. His eyes lowered to her lips and he was so close that his just leaning in would make them kiss. But he was a tease. A damn tease alright!

“Shall we start with the measurements ?” - he asked in a breathy whisper, looking into her eyes again.

The hair on her body stood at once and she found herself nodding in a trance. “Yes...” - she whispered hoarsely, her throat turned dry.

His eyes gleamed in satisfaction. He raised the tape behind her and stepped back to take his hands to the front. Her arms on their own raised a little as the tape came forward passing her armholes to measure her bust. She blushed and her eyes dropped to the ground.

But he was having none of it.

He tugged at the tape circling her chest again. She staggered forward, her eyes locking with his once again.

“34.” - he whispered, adding to her blush. “There's a small notebook in the back pocket of my jeans. Take it out.” - His shining eyes told her he was thoroughly enjoying her flustered state.

She obeyed his order but in doing so, had to lean so close that their cheeks brushed while she took the notebook out which had a small pen tucked in as well. Her knees trembled because he put aside hair from her neck and sniffed. Rubbing his nose tip on her skin. Her hold tightened on the pen, eyes closing so tight she saw stars. God it was sheer torture!

Having enough, she pulled back with determination to lock their lips but he was already prepared. He twirled her around in the blink of an eye and pinned her to the nearest wall. Her hands, once again, held by him behind her.

“Have some patience love.”

Goodness gracious! She felt hot and bothered when they hadn't even kissed! His mere voice with that provoking and suggestive tone was alone going to be the death of her!

His hand went to her hair that were tied up with a ribbon. He opened the knot and took out the ribbon. Her hair fell on her back and he nuzzled into them.

“Mmm... I am addicted to your hair...” - she could barely hear him such lowly and huskily he was talking.

A gasp left her mouth when she felt the silky fabric of the ribbon at her wrists.

‘Is he...’ - she couldn't finish her thought as her mind turned to mush and eyes became glossy.

And he proved her suspicion right by tying her wrists together, the knot so tight that desire coursed through every single nerve of her body.

“Gosh Mahirrr...” - she was breathing heavily just at the indecent thoughts that ran wild through her brain.

He chuckled darkly over her ear. “The ribbon is doing what it's actually supposed to do.” - he said huskily. His tongue came out and traced the outline of her ear making her moan. “Now, let's get back to work.”

He turned her around to face him, smirking as her hands were tied behind her back and she couldn't move them now to interrupt his teasing session. Picking up the notebook and tape that had dropped to the floor, he wrote the measurement before placing it on the nearby stool.

“Now, my favourite area.” - he said, his eyes darkening that peaked her curiosity.

He stepped so close that her personal space became nonexistent. His breath tickled her lips and she was surprised when he put the tape around her waist.

His eyes dropped to the numbers and smiled. “24.” - he whispered.

She couldn't take it any longer. Her heart would burst out of her chest. She forwarded her head closer to kiss him but his free hand came to hold her neck. Stilling her in place.

“Mahir please...” - she whined breathlessly.

“Please what ?” - he asked, a slight smirk on his face. His thumb playing with her lower lip.

“Kiss me.” - she pleaded.

He chuckled again. Dark and chocolatey. That did nothing to control the sensations running wild through her.

“My impatient Sneha.” - he teased, his lips ghosting over hers.

Her mouth was parted as she breathed in small gasps. “Just yours.”

His eyes twinkled. Gaining his classic possessiveness and intensity. “Yes. Just mine.” - he affirmed darkly and finally kissed her.

She moaned at the intensity. He was rough and aggressive. Determined to bruise her lips and her entire existence prayed for his success. Her hands were restless to get free and roam in his hair. She wriggled her wrists hoping she would be able to loosen the ribbon but to no avail.

He abruptly broke away and trailed his kisses to left. Covering her jawline with hickeys and moving down. Her wildy beating vein on her neck his actual target.

“Mahirrr.. please... open my hands...” - she gasped in between moans as he continued his rough sucks on her neck.

In response, he dug his teeth in her pulse point. She screamed but he had already covered her mouth with his palm, muffling it. Soft little gasps continued to escape her as he soothed the area with tongue strokes and soft sucks. Her body was burning. She felt like she was stood in an electrical field where shock waves were hitting her from every direction.

“Pleaseeee.. I'll do anything you'll say. FOREVER!” - she whined, trying to bargain with him. It was not something promised in the heat of the moment. She was gonna listen to him anyways because in front of him, she always became water.

He laughed lowly and pulled back to meet her eyes. Her own eyes darkened at the sight of blood on his lip. She had not bitten it which meant her neck was bleeding slightly.

F*ck. Heat pooled in her belly at that discovery.

“Started deals with the devil again ?” - he whispered, arching a brow playfully.

She wet her lips subconsciously and was thrilled when his eyes followed the movement. “Oh I have handed over myself to the devil for the rest of our lives and you are talking about a deal ?”

The raised eyebrow dropped back. His smirk dissolving into fierce and uncontrollable desire. If his eyes turned any darker, she was sure they would become black holes.

He threw the tape aside and immediately freed her hands, throwing the ribbon away as well. Their mouths fused together while her hands already got busy in unbuttoning his shirt. He pulled her away from the wall and spun her around, walking her backwards.

Her knees touched the edge of the bed and they both fell on it with a thud.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

495K 24.8K 46
NALINI - I believe in Love but I don't believe in sacrificing myself for it's sake. My marriage is a promise, a duty I have to fulfil as my Father's...
6.2M 134K 52
๐•๐ˆ๐•๐ˆ๐„๐๐๐„ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐“๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐Š - all her hopes and dreams of running away from the luxurious lifestyle with her boyfriend are ruined when she fin...
231K 10.7K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
609K 21.3K 51
For both the families, It was just a business deal. A partnership, that would ensure their 'Billionaire' titles. And to top it all off, they even agr...