High School DXD: Beyond infin...

بواسطة Zxeous

"I am darkness, I am power, I am void. What I seek is beyond me, The dream shall bow and infinity shall tremb... المزيد

Introduction.
New bonds.
The reunions.
The loving shadow (18+ *Lemon*)
Brother's Bond

When the Past Comes Knocking

92 4 3
بواسطة Zxeous

"Big brother!?" Those words escape my lips as soon as I heard brothers' name? This is very conflicting.

"Yes Issei, he always supported the humans infact 70% of the human's strength was because of him." Sirzechs said with a respectful tone, he eyes were glistening with respect.

"He was the reason humanity was not destroyed when it was in its lowest." Kiba continued.

"Yes, Issei short way to describe would be to call him a legend, but brother what are we gonna do with the information?" Rias said with a hint a curiosity and Sirzechs nodded.

"The plan is to tell him the truth infront all of the factions in the faction meeting." Sirzechs replies.

"But how will that help? Won't he be targeted by the leaders?" Issei jerked his body by Rias' statement.

"What are you suggesting? Sirzechs, how could we expose him to such danger when he's completely clueless?" Issei raged, his frustration evident. Rias looks at him in a worried manner.

"Don't fret, Issei. I'll ensure your brother stays out of harm's way," Sirzechs reassured him calmly.

"Issei, I know you are really concerned about your brother, but if someone else finds about your brother it will be a disaster." Akeno adds to sirzechs' statement.

"Yes Issei, this is for the greater good." Kiba supports.

"Ok, then this meeting is over make sure you keep your cool around Tokito." Everyone noded including Issei finally realising that his brother was safer with Sirzechs in-charge of him.

Time skip
-1 hour later-
Tokito's POV

It's 11 PM, and the night continues to darken. Chizuru and I are leaving the school. I glance down at our intertwined hands as she gazes at the moon.

Both of our hands warm, keeping each other's hand warm. I look up at her, her skin glowing from the moonlight. I never thought I would be able to live this moment again, I never thought I would be able to ever see her.

'She is just too damn perfect.'

I continue to stare at her, even the moon pales in comparison. A soft smile plays on my lips. I tilt my head towards the moon, its rays illuminating my face. I've decided not to let her go. I return my gaze to her.

"Hey." I start.

"Hmm."

"Chizuru, I want to say something." Chizuru looks at me.

"Yes?" I make an eye contact. I inhale deeply collecting all of my emotions Chizuru looks confused.

"I just want to say... I want to say that Chizuru, You are my light, my darkness, my happiness, my sadness, My heart, My... everything. I want you to be in every part of my life... Would you be my girlfriend?" All those words come out of my mouth, lots of emotion flowing out of me.

"You..."

"Stupid...! Of course I'll be your girlfriend! I'm ready to be part of every aspect of your life... I love you... I love you so much." Tears of joy well up in Chizuru's eyes. A smile forms on my lips, and I gently cup Chizuru's face, bringing it close to mine, our lips meeting in a tender, passionate kiss...

We both share a long passionate kiss... After a while we separate from our kiss, we stare into each others' eyes, her deep hazel eyes giving me assurance, warmth, joy, and love. The feeling I have been longing for, the feeling I forgot long ago the feeling that pulls me off of my abyss of coldness.

"I love you." I whisper near her ear.

"I love you too." As those words escape off her mouth we indulge in another deep kiss.

Far away, a figure stands on a tall building. Their long, silky purple hair flows in the cold breeze. With a handsome face akin to Tokito's and Sirzechs', and piercing purple eyes that mark them as no ordinary person, they exude an aura of power.

"Well, this is interesting. The Black Dragon Emperor and the fallen princess are getting all lovey-dovey," they say in a deep, cold voice that would make even the strongest tremble in fear. A smirk graces their lips.

"The arrival of the Black Dragon Emperor will shake the world."

A sinister smile spreads across their face as a powerful aura emanates from their body.

"I haven't felt this excited in years. This kid might be the fated one."

They pause, their aura growing denser, capable of destroying anything in its vicinity.

"I must be cautious, lest Sirzechs and Azazel sense me."

Time skip
-10 Minutes later-

I wave my hand to Chizuru as I say goodbye to her. She replies with her own hand wave.

"See you later!" Chizuru greets good bye to her boyfriend.

"See ya!" Tokito to repiles.

Chizuru then goes towards her home as I watch her dissappear in distance and start walking towards my own home, with a smile. A lot of things happened within the first day of my coming into kuoh town. I made a new friend, I got a girlfriend. I finally feel like my life is going into the right direction. All the loneliness I felt during my stay in Tokyo, I feel like it is washing away into a  dark ocean of loneliness; I decide to walk towards a river basin.

(If you remember this place you are a legend)

The moon was reflecting on the ocean perfectly, I decided to sit near the basin, I close my eyes and fell on the the soft grass. I look at the stars, moon. The view is perfect, beautiful and enough to relax my mind. I start to remember all the fun memories of my high school, middle school, grade school... My childhood. The life before this tiring office life, That shaped my life.

My life as a volleyball player for my school all the challenging games we played together as a team, as friends, We even manage to succeed by winning the national. A chain of events caused to make me what I am. I feel the cold breeze hitting my hair, giving me a ticklish feeling on my eyelids. I smile.

_____________________________________________________________

That is it people, I know I have not been uploading at all!! A lot of shits has been happening in my life. The time management has been a hassel. I have gotten my self a girlfriend! And that probably is also the reason of me being way too romantic on this chapter, including my inactiveness in wattpad. It will probably take about 1 more month to maintain my time table... Till then sayonara!!

                                               -Zxeous

Words: 1011

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

90.3K 1.3K 53
Cleo Madrigal isang tipakal na bakla na walang inisip araw araw kundi ang maiahon sa hirap ang kaniyang pamilya. Nang may nagalok sa kaniyang isang m...
31K 793 13
Rose had finally finished what she was forced to do. All she wishes for is a chance to be who she really is, to not hide behind a mask, to not hide w...
13.4K 438 19
The Avengers and co are back home after they watched the movies about their lives and their futute, but what are they going to do to prevent the even...
1.2K 92 13
Menikah dengan bos yang ternyata adalah teman saat kecil?? ... Kayyisa Rheva Shalitta sudah cukup hidup sulit, keluarganya yang tidak memiliki harta...