!RAW POWER!

بواسطة ResotoRAH

A young man with a useless quirk strives to be a hero. Will he succeed? Or will he fail and give up on his dr... المزيد

I CAN BECOME A HERO TOO!
Just Kidding And A New Friend
Mock Test! And a Huge Rivalry
Mock Test Done! And Some Drama
The Class Rep and Rescue Training!
!A Hero With Just Raw Power!
Sports Festival is Nearing!
!First Stage!
The Finals!
The Confession!
Christmas Special!
The Finals Continue!
Explosion Vs. Gravity!

The League Of Villains!?

865 40 7
بواسطة ResotoRAH

(3RD PERSON POV)

"We're here." Aizawa would yell out to his students who currently talking about each other's Quirks. "Stop messing around."

"Yes sir." Everyone responded.

At the place they were headed to we see someone wearing some sort of space outfit. "Everyone, I have been waiting for you." They would greet as the students arrive

This is the Space Hero, Thirteen. They had saved countless of people back then with the usage of their Quirk.

"Oh I love Thirteen!" Uraraka exclaims. Deku was being a Fangirl in the background as his eyes visibly sparkle. "Let's go inside without delay." Thirteen says to the students.

"We look forward to working with you!" Everyone would exclaim with a bow. They were then entered inside the massive dome like structure.

The place gained gasps of excitement from the students as they were amazed on what they were seeing.

The interior was huge to fit enough two more other smaller domes, a mountain, a huge lake with a slide, and destroyed buildings that had turned into rubble.

Thirteen went on and began to explain every scenario in this place. A shipwreck, a landslide, a fire, a windstorm... etc.

"It is a training ground that I made with different types of accidents and disasters." The Space Hero explains.

Thirteen calls the place 'Unforseen Simulation Joint.' Or USJ for short. Aizawa walked up to Thirteen before asking.

"Thirteen, where is All Might?" the tired hero asks. "He was supposed to meet us here."

"About that..." Thirteen says. "It looks like he did too much hero work on his way to work and ran out of time." They add.

"It can't be helped." Aizawa says. "Shall we start?" Aizawa asks with his tone that sounds like he's had it with everything.

All the students of 1-A had entered inisde the dome.

That was where Thirteen the space hero had told them about how everyone could use their Quirk in my different ways wether it be evil or good.

After they were finished with their speech everyone would clap and Thirteen would bow in appreciation.

But then the lights would suddenly dim making the place go dark. Everyone gasps.

A black portal with purple mist would then suddenly form. The portal would make a sound as it formed alerting Aizawa.

His eyes snap open and he turns around. The portal would then burst. As it did someone would look through it with a menacing stare.

The person had short light blue hair, red eyes that could pierce someones soul, and a hand on their face.

"Gather together and don't move!" Aizawa would instruct his students. Everyone would gain a confused look and Y/N begins to hug his bunny close to him protecting her.

"Thirteen, protect the students!" Aizawa exclaims. Kirishima would continue to look confused before his eyes wander around to see the portal for himself. "What's that?"

Everyone would then look to where Kirishima was looking towards. The portal would now then let someone pass through. It was the man with light blue hair.

He would walk through the portal but he wasn't alone. As he has brought some others as well. "Is this like the entrance exam where the lesson's already started?" Kirishma says.

He thought this was just part of the test. Everyone thought so too but Aizawa stopped them. "Don't move!" Aizawa would put on his goggles. "Those are... villains." Aizawa says with a serious tone.

All the students would now gain nervous expressions on their faces as they see real villains in the flesh. Y/N would now hold his bunny even more closer to him. "I shouldn't have brought Mirko... dammit." Y/N thought scolding himself.

More villains would go through the portal. One was a very huge looking bird with it's brains out in the open. It looked intimidating.

"Thirteen and Eraserhead, huh?" the portal says. "The teacher's schedule we got the other day said that All Might was also supposed to be here."

Aizawa would then connect the dots assuming that these people were the ones who made the news reporters get inside the school and trespass.

"Where is he..." the man with blue hair says in a raspy tone. "I went through the trouble of bringing this whole crowd, too..."

"All Might... I wonder if I kill some of these kids he'll come." the hand man says. Aizawa would get himself ready as he stands in front of everyone.

"Kaminari, try to contact the school with your Quirk." Aizawa instructs to which Kaminari nods. "What about you sir?" Izuku asks in a nervous tone. "Will you fight on your own?"

"You're the type to erase and capture... a frontal battle would be-" Midoriya would get cutoff as Aizawa responds. "A hero doesn't only have one trick."

The tired hero would hand his class to Thirteen for protection as he jumps in. Aizawa would run into three villains. They all tried to attack him but Aizawa would activate his erasure Quirk.

The villains get caught off-guard as their Quirks won't work and this gives Aizawa the opportunity to yank the three villians in the air with his scarf and bang their heads together.

The three villains were knocked out and this earned gasps from the other villains. A villain with four arms would jump towards Aizawa.

"You can't erase mutant Quirks can you?!" the four armed villain would try to punch Aizawa but Aizawa would dodge effortlessly. "No, I can't!"

Aizawa would reel his fist back before punching him in the face, sending them flying. Aizawa then sends his scarf towards the villain and it wraps around his leg.

(A/N: I am currently rewatching MHA as I'm writing this and GODDAMN I forgot this man got hands.)

"But the skills of guys like you..." Aizawa dodges a punch from behind. "Are statistically more likely to manifest in close combat..."

Aizawa would do a 180° turn and kicks the villain behind him on the cheek. This makes the villain fall onto two of his villain members. Aizawa would then pull the four-armed into them and he crashes creating a cloud of smoke.

Aizawa would continue to beat up villains back to back. Handman would only watch his troops get absolutely man handled by one person.

"Amazing..." Midoriya would look at the battle that was happening. All of the other students were running towards the exit. "Teacher's actually good at fighting by himself against a lot of people, huh?"

Iida would stop running and reminds Izuku that they are getting out of here. "This is no time for analysis!" Iida exclaims. "Hurry up and let's go!"

Midoriya would now begin running with the others. Thirteen continued to lead them towards the exit but was suddenly blocked by the portal person.

"I won't let you." the portal says as it expands not letting anyone go. "We are the League of Villains." the mist announces to the students and Thirteen.

"It may be presumptuous of us... but we have invited ourselves in to the home of the heroes, U.A. High School..." Thirteen would get into a defensive position getting ready to fight.

"In order to have All Might, the Symbol of Peace, take his last breath." Midoriya lets out a gasp as his eyes widen. "Huh?"

Thirteen would try to use their black hole Quirk but she stops as they see Bakugo and Kirishima jump at the Villain trying to attack it.

Their attacks would make contact and they seemed to think the Villain was defeated. "Oh dear that's dangerous..." Bakugo and Kirishima's eyes widen as they see in the midst of the smoke the villain reforms.

The villain then begins to create a dome around the students. Iida manages to save two other students and get them out of there. Y/N would let go of his bunny as she slips out of his arms. The bunny would then hop away from the dome.

Everyone though was unlucky. Inside the dome, everyone would begin to be transported into a random location with the portals.

"Everyone!" Iida exclaims in a worried tone. He looks around to see Y/N's bunny hopping around. He stares at her before walking up and to her and picking her up. "Guess you're with me for a moment."

(Y/N POV)

I would get transported to a random location. I fall from the sky and look down to see I was about to fall on water. I dived in.

I swam around underneath before seeing Midoriya about to get bitten by a shark like villain. I begin to swim as fast as I could.

But it looked like I was gonna be too late! Midoriya! But then all my worries would fade away as I see Tsu kick the villain on the cheek. She would then bring Midoriya to the surface with her tongue.

I swim up the surface as well and begin to swim towards their direction to meet up with them. They seemed to be on the boat.

I swimmed until I reached the boat. I climbed up it and finally met up with Tsu, Midoriya and Mineta? Oh he's here as well. "Oh hey Y/N." Tsu would greet me with a ribbit at the end.

"Hey Y/N. And thanks Asui." Midoriya thanked Tsu. "Call me Tsu." Tsu would correct Midoriya.

We would all rest for a bit on the boat before I realized something... MIRKO! My mind begins to go through the worst possibilities on what might happen to her. I sit on the floor and begin to hug my knees close to me.

If anything bad happens to her...

My thoughts would get cutoff as I suddenly hear Midoriya's voice call out to me. "Y/N? You alright?" I look at Midoriya and nod. I stood up from the floor my hand was balled into a fist.

Midoriya and Tsu would continue talking while I was worrying about my rabbit and Mineta well... he was just there. We all got interrupted though as Villains from the waters begin to approach us.

They would stay in the waters hoping we would fight them where they were.
Mineta was acting all nervous whilst Tsu and Midoriya were talking about how her Quirk works but not loud enough so the villians know.

Midoriya would explain his Quirk to be super strength followed by Mineta who would do the same thing. After the three of them were done they would look at me. I begin to feel nervous as I feel their eyes stare at me.

"What about you Y/N? What is your Quirk?" Tsu would ask me with a ribbit at the end. I would only sit there in silence and stare at them back. Tsu sweatdrops.

"Well nevermind then-" Tsu was cutoff as a arm made out of water would slice the boat we were on in half. We both begin to lose our balance as the boat begins to sink.

I would see Mineta begin to throw his sticky balls towards the enemies in the water whilst crying.

"What are you doing! If you do that the villains would know your Quirk and take advantage of it!" Midoriya would exclaim as Mineta was crying.

Mineta continued to cry not wanting to die right now but I would suddenly turn my focus towards Midoriya as I hear him scream.

After he screams he jumped towards the water. My eyes widen and I try to catch him by his shirt and pull him back but fail.

I would then hear him yell the words. "DELWARE SMASH!" he would flick his fingers towards the water and it creates a whirpool. The villains would begin to separate and drift away from each other.

"Mineta! Asui! Y/N!" Midoriya would yell out to us. I would pick up Tsu and Mineta before jumping as high as I could. Tsu would catch Midoriya and wrap her tongue around his waist.

The villains would begin meeting up in the middle again. Mineta would throw his sticky balls towards the water also trying to help. And he did as I would see all the villains stick together and launch into the air as the water rises.

That first batch of villains finsihed.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

602K 12.3K 62
Izuku was alone in the world. Abandoned by the ones he called his family and left to his own accord. But thanks to a chance encounter with the rabbit...
207K 8.6K 58
"ANGER MAKES YOU STUPID DYNAMIGHT, AND STUPID GETS YOU KILLED." "ARE YOU CALLING ME STUPID?!" A new group of villains that go by the name of The Hero...
30.2K 389 45
When you're suddenly put into another world that you're pretty sure shouldn't be remotely possible, you know it means big. But right now, that doesn'...
161K 3.7K 31
[F/N] just moved to Musutafu, Japan and is attending a new school, U.A. High School! He finds a few familiar faces, but an unexpected situation occur...