A Love like Ours || V Min Koo...

By Koochim21

SEASON( 1 + 2) A family drama ff This story is about three brothers Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook (Vminkook)... More

Sneak Peek
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29 ❤️
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37 ❤️
38
39
40
41
42
43 🌘
44
Update
SEASON 2 🌼
S2 - 2
S2- 3
S2- 4
S2- 5
S2 - 6 ❤️
S2-7
S2- 8
S2 - 9
S2 - 10
S2 - 11
S2- 12
S2 - 13
S2 - 14
S2 - 15
S2 - 16
S2 - 17
S2- 18
S2 - 19
S2 - 20
S2 - 21
S2 - 22 🌔
VOTE
S2 - 23
S2 - 24 ♥️
S2- 25
S2-26
S2-27 ❤️
S2- 28 The End 💐

45

1.6K 68 46
By Koochim21

Soha leaves from dinner party  immediately.

She avoids her mom and goes to her room straight away. She holds her belly and cries harder as she drops on her knees, she cries and cries and finally falls asleep on floor that way.

That's when her phone rings at  midnight  she opens her eyes and finds herself on floor as she reaches her phone.

She comes out of her house and finds Jimin, he seemed to be so broken so lifeless which pained Soha's heart even more as she gets concerned.
She immediately hugs him as he breakdown in her arms. She caresses his back to calm him down.

" I left that house Soha."

He dips his head in the crook of her neck hiding himself away from this world in the arms of his love.

" W-what?" Soha gasps.

" I told you, if not you then nobody else."

" Oh love!" Soha closes her eyes letting tears fall.

* Flashback *

" Wait! Where are you a going?" Mr Kim shouts from upstairs.

Taehyung and Y/N who were standing on main door with luggage in their hands  turns around as Y/N looks down, she tried to explain Taehyung that they should not leave like that but this time Taehyung was stubborn on his decision.

" Sorry dad, but I can't stay  where my wife is being disrespected I would leave that place with her, so, we are leaving this mansion and your property for forever. I am capable enough to get  work and provide for my family." Taehyung holds Y/N's hand intertwining their fingers." With this we would like to take our leave. "

He turns around with Y/N.

" Oh really! you think you can survive without me, you don't know how tough life can get!!, you both will come back crawling on your knees and begging for forgiveness. " Mr Kim shouts

Taehyung was hurt by the words of his father but nevertheless he leaves

" Let's leave Y/N! "

Taehyung leaves with Y/N as Mr Kim scoffs loudly.

Taehyung and Y/N plans to shift to a flat that Taehyung brought years back with his savings.

Just then Mr Kim  spots Jimin walking towards main door with his luggage.

" W-Wait Jimin? Where are you going??"

" Your house is suffocating me dad, I can't breath it's killing me every day, I don't want to marry Dalny or anybody else but you are forcing me against my will. I know you raised me after my mom and I am really thankful and grateful for that but I can't spoil my life after that, so.... I am leaving . "

Mr Kim boils in anger as he spats

" You know what Jimin go try whatever you can and I will make sure nobody appoints or hires you after this betrayal, I will make you so vulnerable that you have to come back to me eventually!! "

Jimin closes his eyes at the cursed words of his father but still he leaves as Mr Kim shouts in frustration of losing such a great business partnership with Mr Kang, he will make sure to make Jimin's life hell!! for disappointing him.

Suddenly he finds Jungkook pulling his luggage as Mr Kim frowns this time.

" Where are you going Jungkook?"

" I can't live in this house without my hyungs dad. They are my family and without a family there is no home."

" Oh so now even you are leaving."

" Yes"

" Don't forget that you are studying  in one of the most prestigious universities of Korea because of me!! I gave you shelter, food even luxuries and this is what I am getting in return??"

" But dad isn't it the bare minimum that every child gets from his parents without even asking. If you really wanted to give something to us you would have given your time, attention, parental affection and care which we were deprived of since childhood.....i believe that we would have been raised better by our moms instead of being raised by you in greed to marry us with daughters of wealthy families and expand your business-"

" Jungkook!!! " Mr Kim shouts.

" No dad, my hyungs love and  respect you a lot to hurt you by speaking the truth but I am not afraid to show you  mirror . You never loved us truly do you? Hell! You never truly  loved our moms speaking of which you always cared for your property, business when your true asset was your family. You made a girl, Y/N noona go through hell for what, for not belonging from your so called ' high society family' for being so  pure by heart that she  puts people before her and helps them  selflessly!! And about Jimin hyung you were literally forcing him against his will to marry that so called high class girl-"

" Enough!!! " Mr Kim shouts again

" I am leaving dad there is no point of making you realise too but I hope one day you will rise above your greed and  understand the value of your family "

Jungkook scoffs bitterly as he leaves.

Gngguk helps Jungkook in keeping his luggage in the trunk of his car as he hugs Jungkook caressing his back and leaves with him.

* Present*

They part from hug as Soha wipes off his tears. Jimin holds her nape pulling her in for a kiss as his hands travels down her body so delicately to hold her waist, they kiss for few minutes before parting.

" But where will you go now Jimin? "

" To my mom's house, though I have to clean it first it is locked from a long time."

Soha nods

" It's too late Jimin rent a restroom for tonight and I will help you tomorrow to clean mom's  house."

Jimin smiles at her mentioning of his mom as 'mom' and not aunty like always as he pecks her forehead.
Jimin goes through his phone to check rooms available but they all were full .

" They all are full Soha. I guess I will have to sleep in my car tonight."

Soha nods as she brings him a blanket and some food.

Next day Soha arrives at Jimin's house.
They both arranged Jimin's luggage in his mom's old house after cleaning it.
Old memories come flooding  Jimin's mind as they both go through Jimin's mom's pictures and pictures of him with his mom. Soha cleans dust from  each photo frame and hangs it back to the wall while Jimin back hugs her placing his chin on her shoulder, narrating his past time stories with his mom in her ears as she smiled listening to all of them, she never knew the female idol she admired during her childhood times will connect with her so deeply that she will get to live in her home and be her daughter in law as she blushed.

Jimin lays down with his head on her lap as she sits on couch. She moved her hand through his hair .

" I will work hard to provide you and our future kids a better life. "

Jimin speaks determined as he closes his eyes exhausted after today's events. Soha smiled as she caresses his hair and her belly. She leans and pecks his forehead a little longer as it brings a smile on Jimin's face. He opens his eyes and points towards his lips Soha  smiles as she pecks his lips multiple times.

But their happiness was short lived as Jimin tries and tries even harder everyday to get job   but his father closed the door of opportunities to make him vulnerable as nobody hires him as soon as they look into his profile, his condition deteriorates but he was determined to struggle for his love, he got pale and even  got dark circles because of lack of sleep and proper diet, Taehyung and Y/N insisted him a lot to stay with them but he refused to give up. He used to come back home every evening defeated sobbing in the arms of Soha and then leave next  morning to struggle again, Mr Kim made sure to make him suffer through his contacts.
Soha watched everything closely. She watched his breakdowns and helped him to go through them. She saw him struggling to provide them better life as Mr Kim even shuts down her boutique because of his hatred for Y/N. When one day  she calls it enough and decides to meet Mr Kim herself.

-----------------

Mr Kim scoffs

" Oh so you are the reason why my son has become so rebellious towards me"

" I have just one request Sir, please forgive him and stop his sufferings..." Her eyes glistens "  H-His condition is deteriorating everyday, Please I beg you sir. I can't see him like this "

" That's what he deserves for turning his back on me. How dare he!! I lost such important partnership because of him ! He will have to suffer just like I am suffering . "

Tears escape her eyes as Mr Kim looks at her just then a idea strikes his mind as he smirks.

" So you can't see him that way hmm? "
Soha closes her eyes as she sobs a bit.

" Nooo, please forgive him sir. "

" And you can do anything to see him happy again?"

Soha nods as she looks down.

" Then walk out of his life!!"

Soha gasps loudly as she looks at Mr Kim's face.

" I-I can't sir, I have a reason."

This annoys Mr Kim as he shouts

" And what is your reason? His wealth? .... What is the problem of you middle class girls? What do you want? money?? Is that what you want??? then let me just-"

He throws bundles of money one after the other on Soha, a girl for whom her self respect was more than anything in this world. This action  breaks down her from deep inside but she bears everything for her love as Jimin's face and his condition flashes in front of her eyes.

" No sir  I-I don't need your money."

She sobs.

" THEN WHAT IS IT??" Mr Kim shouts

" H-He is going to be a dad! I am bearing his c-child in my womb. "

She closes her eyes  as she holds her belly. Mr Kim stands up from his seat.

" W-what??"

" Yes sir, a-and he doesn't even know about this yet. "

" Oh! He doesn't knows it." he sighs in relief. He thinks for a while and then speaks

" If that is the case... abort the baby and walk out of his life!! I will give you money for the abortion."

Soha's eyes widens as she looks towards him in disbelief as Mr Kim looks away.

" Choice is yours girl either walk out of his life and end his sufferings or stay back and be the reason of his sufferings, watch him die everyday. "

" If you will walk out of his life, I will forgive him and accept him again and his sufferings will end!! "

Mr Kim walks away as Soha falls on her knees holding her belly, she cries her heart out that day.

-----------------

Jimin comes back  home  in the evening .

" How did everything went?" Soha questions in hope as Jimin  hugs her seeking comfort and love after a hard day .

" Don't worry! I will succeed  that's a promise, you and my future kids won't  suffer . I will work for us soha I will struggle as much as it will take . "

He coughs as he looks pale and weak, Soha checks his temperature and finds him suffering from fever as she parts immediately cupping his face .

" Jimin!! You are not well! What are you doing? why were you out when you were not well? " She gets concerned as her eyes widens on his condition .

" It doesn't matters love, I am fine."
He tries to smile for her.

" But it matters to me! You matter to me Jimin , your well-being matters to me!! . " her eyes glistens as she  hugs him and weeps on his chest letting out everything as his eyes glistens too. She fists his shirt and cries her heart  out  as he caresses  her hair.

Soha gives him medicine and puts him to bed  caressing  his hair to sleep that's when her pregnancy hormones kicks in and she overflows with emotions. She starts  blaming herself for this condition of Jimin. If she wasnt a part of his life he would have married Dalny and lived a happy and comfortable life.

That's when Mr Kim's last line hit her.
That if she leaves him his sufferings will end.
Her heart clenches even at the thought of leaving him as she closes her eyes letting tears fall but she has to take her decision soon and stay strong for him.

She writes a goodbye note for him as a tear falls on the note fading the ink a little . She sticks it on his nightstand as she leans down to have a clear look of his face at one last time,
she brings his hand towards her belly so that his child can feel the touch and presence of his dad for the first and last time and seek his blessings and love . She pecks the back of his hand. She pushes the hair aside from his forehead and lightly pecks his forehead pouring her good wishes for his bright future, her love,  his child's love for his dad and a goodbye, she was about to part as a tear of her falls on Jimin's face as he moves a little in his sleep but soon falls back to sleep because his body was tired and suffering from fever.

She opens the door of his room and turns around a last time to have a clear look of him and preserve it deep inside her heart for forever.

" Say bye bye to your Dada baby." She whispers before closing his door with tears brimming her eyes.

She was sitting on the nearby metro station with her luggage and money she earned through her boutique.
She left a note at her house that she is going out of station as she got a better opportunity and might not return for a while. She dropped a goodbye message for Y/N that she is disturbed after closure of her boutique and is going out of the town after getting better  opportunity for her career.

Announcements were going on in the background as metro arrived. She grabs a seat keeping beside her luggage and memories of her love.

Soon metro leaves the platform as she leaves that place, that city and those people behind..... forever 🥀

___________________________________________________________________________

No matter how long the
Winter is 🥀
Spring is sure to
Follow 🌺

So with this Season 1 of this book  comes to end and i would like to leave with one quote " If we had no winter the spring would not be so pleasant."

Let's meet again in Season 2 🌺🌼 i. e after 20th Jan 2024 till then take care  bye bye 👋...

✍️Love Author ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 1.9K 52
Park brothers .. Story of three brother.. Do not copy .
894 63 11
A Jikook Story about how Jungkook, a mistreated boy with an evil brother falls in love with Jimin. ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ - BTS Fanfiction so...
59.1K 2.5K 29
Story of a boy who finds his true love in an arranged marriage. Jimin is a paediatrician who treats his patients with lots of love and care...
187K 7.2K 28
❝ at first i was gonna use you, but now... i really like you. ❞ wherein jimin is being dared to get a nude picture of his best friend's little sister...