๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐†๐Ž๐“๐“๐„๐ ๐†๏ฟฝ...

By hoonzzone

โ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง ๐†๐จ๐ฃ๐จ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ก? โž - แด›สœส€แดแดกษด แด€แดกแด€ส ส™ส สœแด‡ส€ แดแดกษด แด„สŸแด€ษด ส™แดœแด› ส€แด€ษชsแด‡แด… ส™ส แด›สœแด‡ sแด›ส€แดษดษขแด‡sแด›. โ... More

โ€ข ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž โ€ข
โ€ข 01 - ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๐›๐จ๐ซ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ โ€ข
โ€ข 02 - ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ โ€ข
โ€ข 03 - ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฆ๐ข ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž โ€ข
โ€ข 04 - ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ ๐๐ž๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง โ€ข
โ€ข 05-๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐†๐ž๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ฎ๐ ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฎ โ€ข
โ€ข 06 - ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐’๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข ๐ก๐ž๐š๐๐œ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ง๐ฌ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ - ๐Œ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐†๐ž๐ญ๐จ โ€ข
โ€ข 08- ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง โ€ข
โ€ข 09 - ๐š ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ โ€ข
โ€ข 10 - ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ - ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฑ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ญ ๐Ÿ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ - ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฑ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ญ ๐Ÿ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ - ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฑ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ญ ๐Ÿ‘ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ - ๐ฌ๐š๐ ๐ž โ€ข
โ€ข ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ - ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐ค๐จ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ง โ€ข

โ€ข 07- ๐‘๐ฒ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง ๐’๐ฎ๐ค๐ฎ๐ง๐š โ€ข

781 22 1
By hoonzzone

" Sendai city , Miyagi prefecture Sugisawa Town #3 High School? "

Satomi was on phone with Satoru who has happened to grow interest on the new boy Megumi found last night. Well but most of all , the most triggering thing is that - he is Sukuna's vessel.

"But keeping him alive for a long time would be a threat to the society won't it?"

"I told Gojo sensei to do it. I wanted him to live "

Satomi shifted her eyes on the corner of the room where on a nurse's bed, Megumi was sitting up with his head bandaged up. Satomi cut the call and crossed her legs and arms tilting her head on the right,

" I thought that only Satoru uncle was being crazy about it but you're also gonna but in this shit Megumi?"

Shoko left for principal's office after treating him. For some unknown reason Satomi is here now , looking at injured Megumi who was looking away and fidgeting his fingers.

" I thought you already heard it from Gojo sensei. They're keeping him alive until he consumes all 20 fingers of Sukuna. Then his execution will happen"

"No, the idea is kinda nice but it's also a deadly risky to keep the king of curses awake like this. Even in thousand years he was unbeaten until the jujutsu sorcerers of golden age managed to defeat him. But we can't destroy his fingers and it's even growing stronger day by day."

Megumi looked at Satomi then back to his lap. In his first mission he's heavily injured and he hates to lay down like this and everything just seems to go off.

"So you got beaten into pulp in your first mission?"
"....yeah...."
"No worries, I had a bad starting too"
"....."

Satomi's phone rang again making it clear that it's Satoru again and he needs someone to discuss his crazy plan with someone and ofc ...that person is Satomi. Satomi stood up and took a glance at Megumi ,

"Be prepared to face consequences Megumi."

She then picked up the phone and started talking. She then left the room while talking on the phone. She then came to a more opening space , levitating in the air and landing on a first floor terrace and speaking on her phone. She does this so no one else hears her. She's been keeping up with Satoru's crazy ideas for the longest.

"I want to see him. What's his name?"
"Itadori Yuji. But you're not supposed to visit him now~ I'll make it more interesting!"
"..." Satomi sighed and shrugged her shoulders, "the heck? What are you planning to do now?"

"I'm taking him in Tokyo jujutsu high school ~"

Satomi widened her eyes and then sighed. Yup he's crazy but Satomi couldn't help it. She just spoke with a low voice,

"Wow ....I honestly have nothing to say anymore. But if he becomes a threat to people then higher ups will go insane and everyone involved in this shit will be in trouble. So I just hope that you'll handle it well uncle!"

Satomi sighed. The calm air flowing and hitting her face. She trusts Satoru more than anyone. He has a very weird way of loving people but he does care for young sorcerers. Last time he dragged Yuta in jujutsu and now he's dragging another kid. Yuta turned great so will this new person too? Satomi believes that he has some speciality to be saved by Gojo Satoru himself.

Collecting Sukuna's finger as first mission seemed too easy for Megumi. Till now he was the only first year student and now he'll have another classmate. Last night in Sendai, Itadori Yuji devoured the cursed finger of Sukuna to save both Megumi and him from the curse that was about to kill them. But he didn't know that he was calling a big danger for the whole world by this mistake. "Well at least they are alive at this moment now" and human instinct is afraid of dying. Death. It hates death. People are afraid of dying.

____________________________________________________________

BEING CURSED

Megumi was sent to Sendai to find one of Sukuna's fingers. It was supposed to be inside of a outdoor thermometer box near Sendai municipal high school. But Megumi couldn't find it there.

"I'm gonna punch him" Satoru told him not to come back until it's recovered so he had to look through the whole matter to find who has it. Next day in the school when he was wondering around to find some evidence he saw Itadori Yuji for the first time. That boy seem to have inhuman strength. Just he ran pass Megumi with a speed of light , Megumi felt that cursed energy from him making it obvious that he had Sukuna's cursed finger.

He followed Yuji to take away that finger from him but ended up in sugisawa hospital instead. When Yuji was in between the mourning of his grandfather's death, Megumi appeared in the reception,

"Itadori Yuji, correct? Sorry but there's no time" Megumi showed picture of a small box to Yuji, "This. You've this cursed object right?"

"Oh yeah! I found it!" Yuji scratched his head, "I don't mind giving it back but it seems like my senpai have taken fondness of it. I'd at least like an explanation"

"Nationally the avarage number of unexplainable deaths and missing persons extends to 10, 000 annually. The majority are caused by negative energy also known as curses "

"Curses?" Yuji made a confused face and scratched his head not believing Megumi.

Megumi sighed and spoke clenching his eyebrows, " you believe me or not! Places like hospitals and schools where people gather so much are filled with pain, humiliation and regrets . The more people dwell with these emotions the more receptive these places becomes. Sometimes other cursed objects are placed as a talisman in these places. The one you found it ."

"Like i said I don't care! You better explain this to my senpai " Yuji threw that box towards Megumi and Megumi catched it but ....it was not there!

"Where is it???" Megumi grabbed Yuji's collar and shook him.
"Like i said my senpai have it!" Yuji protested.

"That's dangerous if they're gonna peel it off!"
"Huh?"
"They'll die!"

Two young boys then rushed towards the school to see what's the matter. Yuji could've just said that he's not in this shit but he just went with Megumi. He didn't know what'll happen or what those curses were , he was just going because he thought that his seniors might die and he was blaming himself for this because on the other day ... Yuji was the one who picked up that finger.

"Stay here!" Megumi gave Yuji a side eye and went inside the school. Entering the first floor he faced a black piculiar looking curse who was standing on it's one feet on the floor.

"You're on my way! Divine dogs! Go and feast!"

Yuji was feeling the intense pressure in the air. He never felt something like this before. He knew he should stay here because he knows nothing about this situation but .... "You're strong kid so help people. Don't ask for gratitude, just help them."

Yuji felt something in his heart and jumped through the window of fourth floor, kicking off that curse which was about to swallow in both Iguchi and Sasaki with that weird finger. Megumi was taken aback by his sudden outcome but was relieved. Just when they were about to talk about the finger again ....Megumi pushed Yuji as Yuji saw that a much larger and stronger monster punched Megumi off from the building and knocking him off outside.

"Damn it damn it! I can't think straight!" Megumi cursed under his breath. His head and back was injured for hitting the ground too hard. His head was dizzy and he was about to get hit again but this time Yuji jumped and tried to punch it off but got hit himself from that curse. It grabbed Yuji and the finger and was about to swallow him.. Yuji remembered how Megumi told him that only cursed energy can exorcise other curses and Yuji doesn't have cursed energy to fight back so in that case ......he just needs cursed energy right?

"Ah I knew it! Light is much appreciated in flesh! Cursed flesh is nice but where are the people? The women? Oh what a wonderful age has come! Women and children are spawning like maggots!"

Megumi watched in horror as Yuji swallowed the finger. It's poison he'll die instantly! But in worst scenario.... in chance of one in a million......the special grade curse has incarnated !

"Marvelous! It'll be massacre!!!!" Sukuna laughed with a crooked expression on his face. Suddenly his right hand went up and choked his own throat.

"What you think you're doing with my body? Give it back!" This time Yuji spoke from the body.
"Wait how can you're able to move?"
"Because it's my body?" ......Yuji spoke again thinking that he can surpass this curse inside his body.

"Don't move" Megumi grinned and clenched his fist , trying to summon mahoraga to kill off him, "you're no longer human now. Under the regulations of jujutsu , I'll exorcise you as a curse!"

Those black markings on Yuji's body started to fade slowly and he turned behind to face Megumi while keeping his hands up , "hold up , that's not a problem. More importantly, you and I we both are pretty beat up. We should go to hospital"

Megumi clenched his eyebrows together and stared at Yuji not knowing what to do next. He wanted to believe that it was Yuji who was talking to him at that moment but he couldn't take the risk. It can be that special grade curse too!

"What's the matter?" Satoru appeared behind Megumi out of nowhere. He tilted his head observing the situation.

"Huh?? GOJO SENSEI?? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Megumi screamed as he looked behind.

"Oh. I didn't plan to come but those higher ups got involved when they heard that the finger is missing so I agreed to come as long as I've time to see the sights" Satoru laughed and looked at Megumi who was still sitting on the floor and hit head is bleeding. Megumi had the so done look on his face.

"Oh hey you're pretty messed up~" Satoru giggled and started taking photos of bleeding Megumi. Megumi tried to hide his face but Satoru was fast, "I must show this to Satomi lol!"

He then came back to reality and spoke, "So? You found it?"

Yuji raised his one arm and pointed at himself, "sorry but I ate it"
"...."
"Ehh...for real?"
"For real" Megumi just sighed.

Satoru took a good look on Yuji and Yuji wondered how can this man see wearing a blindfold like that. Satoru grinned realising that Sukuna has combined in Yuji's body and told Yuji to switch with Sukuna. , "I'm not sure about this-"

"Don't worry , I'm the strongest...ten seconds. Come back after ten seconds"

"He really went to buy souvenir when people here were dying!"

"Those aren't souvenirs , it's kikufuku mochi. Those are for me to eat in the bullet train back to home"

"BEHIND YOU!"

Sukuna thought that he can just jump on Satoru like that. Satoru didn't even gave the time to Sukuna and just teleported right behind him throwing a punch on his neck as he flew away. Sukuna realised that Satoru is fast and not just only fast ... he's strong .

"It doesn't matter which era it is ...you guys are always a pain! You stupid jujutsu sorcerers!"

He tempted to blow Satoru but he was seen smiling through the attack. "7...8...9 ... should be the time already ~"

Sukuna faded away in Yuji's body realising that he can't take control and wondered what kind of kid Yuji actually is....

Satoru was surprised to see that Yuji can actually take control of his body. He knocked Yuji out and told Megumi that if Yuji wakes up and isn't possessed then he might have the potential to be Sukuna's vessel.

"Now question for ya. What you want me to do with him?"
Megumi slowly stood up from the ground and answered,"I know that ...under regulations of Jujutsu...he has to be executed but I DON'T WANT HIM TO DIE!"

"Hmm...your personal feelings?"
"Yes, my personal feelings. Plz do something about it"
"Hehehehe...a request from a precious student of mine! Leave it to me~"

Yuji's execution was actually delayed and Satoru argued with higher ups to prevent that. He was probably being crazy for this but this is the first time - Megumi asked something from him and besides the new boy named Yuji seemed interesting too - probably in a million years this type to person is born and Satoru wanted to see things by himself. Instead of being a subject of execution now Yuji will join jujutsu high to work as a sorcerer.

____________________

"Gojo san? You've another mission upcoming." Ijichi spoke holding a notebook as Satomi just sighed,

"Ah man it's been so long that I took a break."
"You've a packed up schedule this week" Ijichi adjusted his glasses.

"Hmph. But I am more interested in seeing Sukuna's vessel."
"He supposedly has already arrived here but your uncle hasn't let him see others than the principal and Fushiguro I guess. Well he's very hard to work with.... don't mind me plz"

Satomi sat up from her chair and crossed her arms. After Hakari's suspension Kirara also left and she's been lonely as the only third year student. She's interested in seeing Yuji and how he can control Sukuna but Satoru is still not letting her see him or maybe he has plans for that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.1K 3K 24
๐‘บ๐’๐’–๐’๐’Ž๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐‘จ๐’– ๐€ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐ฆ๐š๐ง...
1.8M 72.3K 50
โ๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š ๐™จ๐™๐™ฎ. ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ค...โž Gojo Satoru has always been misunderstood, but beyond his unw...
337K 20.7K 26
โ๐˜ฟ๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™ข๐™š? ๐™Š๐™ง ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š?โž โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค IN WHICH a...
441K 17.8K 58
"Don't ignore me Y/n-channnn! Please say something :( Pleassseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Pppllleeeeeaaaaasssseeeeeeeeeeee Pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" A...