This scum A is a bit sweet GL...

Od a54m1ismysoulm4t3

Author: Boring Baishui Lin Yihan opened and closed her eyes, and found that she had actually traveled to the... Viac

Full Synopsis
1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-105 END

41-50

1.3K 21 0
Od a54m1ismysoulm4t3

41

Lin Yihan, who was too tired, took her phone and did not check the messages immediately as usual. She rubbed her eyes and followed Ning Zishu towards the exit of the community.

But Lin Yihan was too tired and sleepy. Even she didn't know why she still felt so sleepy even though she had slept for so long. She felt that she might fall asleep at any time in the next second, but she didn't want to faint outside. Because Ning Zishu would definitely send her to the hospital.

So Lin Yihan held Ning Zishu's hand, moved closer to her, and finally leaned half on Ning Zishu, relying on her strength to move forward.

"Sister, can you let me lean on you and go home together like this?"

Lin Yihan is a little taller than Ning Zishu, so Lin Yihan won't feel uncomfortable leaning on Ning Zishu like this.

Because it was the first time that Lin Yihan took the initiative to get close to her like this, Ning Zishu's body stiffened for a moment, but she immediately relaxed her body, adjusted her posture, and stretched out her arms to wrap her arms around Lin Yihan's shoulders so that she could lean against her more easily. Get comfortable.

"Yihan, haven't you had a good rest for a long time?"

"That's right, because I have been having nightmares, so I dare not sleep, and it is easy to wake up when I fall asleep." Lin Yihan's head had begun to shake little by little. Ning Zishu's recent situation was not concealed with half-squinted eyes.

"But I feel at ease when I'm with my sister, so I'm so sleepy now and really want to take a nap." Lin Yihan also felt that it might be because she hadn't been able to get a good sleep for too long, so she suddenly felt so sleepy after feeling reassured. .

What she told Ning Zishu was not a lie.

Seeing the intact Ning Zishu really made Lin Yihan feel at ease, because it meant that nothing in the dream had ever happened, and neither she nor Lin Yihan in this world had really hurt Ning Zishu.

It's great that a nightmare is just a nightmare after all, not reality.

"What kind of nightmares did you have? Can you tell me about it?"

If Lin Yihan was more sober, she would never be able to tell Ning Zishu about the contents of those nightmares she had. Unfortunately, with her groggy brain, she was a person who had questions. She was a good student, so she told Ning Zishu everything honestly.

"Well, I dreamed that I was doing domestic violence and attacking you. You were lying on the ground with scars all over your body like a broken doll, looking at me with hatred on your face, so I was very scared." "Seeing my

sister If you do well, you will feel at ease."

Just by saying the scenes she saw in her dream, Lin Yihan's body would subconsciously move closer to Ning Zishu. There was no way she could forget these scenes from other people's memories.

Even though Lin Yihan knew that she didn't do it, the immersive feeling of being there still left a very deep psychological shadow on her.

Ning Zishu paused, her upper and lower teeth began to shake unconsciously, and her expression became stiff. She stopped moving forward, then Ning Zishu turned around and hugged Lin Yihan tightly beside her.

"No, dreams are just dreams. This kind of thing won't happen in reality, right?"

The sleepiness on Lin Yihan's face, who was suddenly hugged hard by Ning Zishu, was replaced by doubts, and she said "hmm". There was a thick nasal voice in the words, which sounded sweet and waxy, completely different from the Lin Yihan who had cast a shadow on Ning Zishu all his life.

Yes, they are completely different people. Even if they have the same face, the same name, and the same body, Little Strawberry will never be like Lin Yihan.

"That was just a dream. I'm fine. You don't have to be afraid of hurting me. Even if one day in the future..." Ning Zishu didn't finish her sentence. Lin Yihan didn't respond to her pheromones. This fact always stood between her and her. The biggest thorn in my heart.

"No matter what, I will never hate you, let alone hate you." Because that is the future I chose, everything is my imposition and has nothing to do with you.

After saying this in a muffled voice, Ning Zishu tightened her arms hard. The force coming from her arms was so strong that Lin Yihan felt uncomfortable. Although Lin Yihan was surprised by Ning Zishu's sudden reaction, what did she do? Without asking, he hugged Ning Zishu with his backhand and nuzzled her neck gently twice like a small animal.

"There won't be a day like this, I swear."

Although she said this promise, there was no expression on Lin Yihan's face. She was just thinking about what made Ning Zishu react so violently.

Ning Zishu's words didn't seem to comfort her, but instead seemed to want to get a promise from her to reassure herself. So, is it because Ning Zishu hates Alpha so much because she has been hurt by them?

If this is the case, then she will have to expand her candidate pool.

If you ask your parents to use the power of the Lin family to protect Ning Zishu, Ning Zishu shouldn't have to worry about being urged by the management center to find an Alpha to get married.

"Sister, I will protect you, no matter what happens."

"Yihan, you are so gentle to me," Ning Zishu sighed softly, "It is obviously me who is hurting you." If you are so gentle to everyone If

so, wouldn't it make me jealous of them?

"It's late at night, sister, let's go home." Lin Yihan had no intention of continuing this topic. She looked up at the sky. It was a deep dark night. There were no clouds or stars in the empty sky, only a curved circle. The crescent moon will not make the night too empty.

In the sky above the city full of neon lights, people can hardly see the stars at night, and only notice the bright moon with a strong presence. But sometimes, even the bright moon is shrouded in dark clouds.

For some reason, the sleepiness that had been bothering Lin Yihan suddenly disappeared without a trace at this moment, but Lin Yihan, who was walking side by side with Ning Zishu, did not let go of Ning Zishu's hand.

Ning Zishu must be scared. Her hands were so cold. Lin Yihan thought to herself, was it because what she said reminded Ning Zishu of some unbearable scene?

But she couldn't ask Ning Zishu. Lin Yihan was a little distressed. She seemed to have said the wrong thing again.

What should be done to compensate Ning Zishu? Does Ning Zishu need her to do anything?

But she seemed unable to give Ning Zishu anything he wanted, whether it was a promise not to leave or the relationship Ning Zishu wanted.

Although Lin Yihan and Ning Zishu were very close to each other, from walking hand in hand to cuddling in the car, they actually knew that the distance between the two hearts was getting wider and wider because of this quarrel. the further away.

Ning Zishu wants to change the status quo, but the initiative lies with Lin Yihan.

Lin Yihan clearly understands this. She can be angry openly and openly ask Ning Zishu to do many things to compensate herself, and this is what Ning Zishu hopes.

If Lin Yihan hadn't felt the heartbreaking pain in her chest at that time, she would have done this.

In fact, if you calm down and think about it, Ning Zishu didn't take the opportunity to collect evidence after discovering everything, and then take her to court and let her face the lawsuit. It can be called a great mercy.

As a victim, Ning Zishu regards the confession and pain of the perpetrator as the joy of life. Is there anything wrong with this?

What's more, Ning Zishu just watched silently. In fact, he didn't say anything or do anything. No, Ning Zishu was extremely gentle to the perpetrator who had a drastic change in personality. He rushed into the house alone to save her from the pheromone rampage. When she was unconscious, he took care of her in the hospital alone, tutored her in her studies, and comforted her emotions... Even though these were all

Ning Zishu's performances, Lin Yihan, who was isolated and helpless, was really affected by her. s help.

So what qualifications does Lin Yihan have to blame Ning Zishu, because she is not the original Lin Yihan. Didn't she do anything wrong to Ning Zishu?

But Ning Zishu doesn't know.

The kind-hearted Ning Zishu even developed a liking for this perpetrator that went beyond the boundaries of a friend, because she begged her so humbly if she wanted to leave, and cried and apologized, begging her not to leave.

Lin Yihan knew the reason for this. It was Stockholm Syndrome. Because of the pitiful kindness shown by the perpetrators, the victim developed a liking for them, became dependent on them, and even helped the person who hurt them.

Ning Zishu's favorable impression of her was completely wrong, and she had to correct her wrong feelings.

But Lin Yihan didn't know what to do. She couldn't think of what to do. She never touched other people's feelings, and she didn't dare to.

The last time a good friend confessed to her, Lin Yihan ran away and never contacted her again.

But now Lin Yihan couldn't keep her head down and run away, because the high-spirited Ning Zishu cried and begged her to forgive him, and humbly begged her not to leave.

How could Lin Yihan be so determined to leave?

Lin Yihan couldn't do it because she really liked Ning Zishu.

Lin Yihan had never been able to distinguish between liking and ambiguity. She only knew that she didn't want to see Ning Zishu sad, she didn't want to see Ning Zishu crying, and she didn't want to see Ning Zishu crying and begging others.

Ning Zishu was obviously supposed to be the moon in the sky, cold and bright, occasionally gently illuminating passers-by in the dark, with eternal destiny hanging high in the sky. How could she shed tears for anyone, how could she be humble to anyone?

Wrong relationships should be ended as soon as possible.

But how can you make someone who likes you change his mind? Deliberately letting her down and disillusioning her? But this would hurt Ning Zishu.

It's so troublesome, so tiring, I can't figure it out, she doesn't know.

Can anyone get her help? No.

Can anyone tell her what to do? No.

In fact, the only person in the world who Lin Yihan could hold and cry with confidence was Ning Zishu, who had the wrong impression of her.

Lin Yihan, who was leaning on Ning Zishu's shoulder, stared blankly at the vehicles passing by quickly outside the window. Those red, orange and white car lights made bright traces in the dark night, which also allowed Lin Yihan to see Ning clearly from the window. Zishu's face.

At this moment, this man was looking at her with a sad face, and the sadness on his face was clearly visible on the blurry car window.

Lin Yihan's mood had never been so heavy. She didn't want to make this person sad, so she left.

But maybe, she just didn't dare to face Ning Zishu like this, because she knew that her leaving without saying goodbye would make Ning Zishu sad.

A heavy feeling of exhaustion surged into his heart and settled in his stomach, not even letting go of Lin Yihan's brain.

Lin Yihan felt so tired. Her brain did not have enough energy to think about so many things at the same time. Her thoughts were in chaos and she could not think of anything.

In this case, let's carry out the original plan. As long as Ning Zishu finds out that there are countless people who are much better than her, Ning Zishu will no longer like her, and then she can leave with peace of mind.

Lin Yihan didn't know whether this approach was correct, but she couldn't think of a better solution. Even if she didn't succeed in the end, she tried her best.

As long as you do it, it has nothing to do with her whether you can achieve your goal or succeed. She is so weak and useless, so even if someone gets hurt in the end, you can't blame her.

After all, she is not capable enough.

Continue to pretend to be an obedient good child. If Ning Zishu wants her to stay, then she will stay, but she will not make any promises to Ning Zishu. She has already drawn a clear line between the two people. Anyway, Ning Zishu Shu also agreed, right?

People should pay the price for their choices. She was already in so much pain because of her previous cowardice. If Ning Zishu still didn't plan to give up this wrong relationship, she could only be responsible for how she was hurt in the end.

Well, she still couldn't bear it, so let her share half of the responsibility and half of the pain. In the end, when she left, Ning Zishu could resent her ruthlessness.

She has to pay so much, so it's okay to let her rely on Ning Zishu a little more.

The deep sleepiness completely defeated Lin Yihan. She only had time to mutter a word before losing consciousness.

"Sister..."

"Huh?"

"You're home, remember to call me..."

Ning Zishu firmly hugged Lin Yihan's body as she slid down, and gently laid her flat on his lap, then carefully She combed Lin Yihan's hair that was sandwiched between the two of them to prevent them from disturbing Lin Yihan's sleep.

She looked at Lin Yihan, who was still frowning in his sleep, and sighed almost silently. Ning Zishu stretched out her hand to smooth Lin Yihan's frown, but she only dared to touch Lin Yihan's forehead like a dragonfly touching water. cheek.

If Lin Yihan has been troubled by dreams of domestic violence scenes, then there is a reasonable explanation for Lin Yihan's previous fear of getting too close to her.

Lin Yihan must be very scared, afraid that one day in the future he will hurt her like he did in his dream.

If the two of them are really not 100% compatible, and if Lin Yihan discovers this, I am afraid that no matter how she prays, Lin Yihan will leave without hesitation.

"How can you be so gentle?" Ning Zishu almost shed tears at Lin Yihan's sleeping face.

But leaving with tenderness and determination is truly heartless harm to the person who loves you deeply.

Ning Zishu closed her eyes in pain, but fortunately, Gu Xuejun and Qin Ye's secret experiment progressed much more smoothly than she imagined. These two Omegas, who have unique talents in research, for Ning Zishu and themselves, I spent almost every day and night thinking about how to advance the experiment.

Once they extract the most critical substance and synthesize it, they will begin dosage experiments on the human body.

They need to get final results as soon as possible, and no one wants to waste time doing meaningless safety experiments on mice.

Anyway, the first person to use it in the end was Ning Zishu herself. She just wanted to go faster, and faster.

But Ning Zishu can't be too anxious, because her purpose of doing this research is only to safely calm down Lin Yihan's susceptible period and calm her spirit that may not be soothed by herself.

If it couldn't be guaranteed to be 100% safe, how could she dare to let Lin Yihan use it?

Putting these meaningless thoughts out of his mind, Ning Zishu took out his mobile phone and began to report the situation to his two accomplices.

[Ning Zishu: I picked her up and we are going home together now, but she fell asleep in the car. ]

[Ning Zishu: She was sleeping deeply, as if she hadn't had a good rest for a long time. 】

【Lin Yiquan: Okay, now I feel relieved. ]

[Lin Yiquan: The old man has never seen Xiaohan reply to him, and now he is pulling out his hair anxiously. ]

[Gu Yangjin: OK, remember to apologize to Teacher Zheng and other staff tomorrow. The scene in the afternoon will be re-filmed. ]

[Ning Zishu: I understand, thank you. 】

After learning from Lin Yiquan that Lin Yihan flew to Anshi alone, Ning Zishu couldn't calm down, so much so that she, who had never been NG before, tried several times but failed to successfully enter the state.

But who could say anything harsh to Ning Zishu, who looked restless and restless, and whose heart was completely focused on his sickly partner.

In the end, the director spoke and asked Ning Zishu to get off work early so that they could film other plots first.

After all, an actor who can't calm down can't achieve the best effect required by the film no matter how hard he tries.

It was precisely because of this that Ning Zishu was able to rush to the community where the Ning family lived half a city across the city with the crew, and catch Lin Yihan who fell down in time.

Ning Zishu accepted their feelings in her heart, but the most important thing now was not this, but Lin Yihan's physical condition.

[Ning Zishu: What were the results of Yihan's examination in the hospital? Do you have any questions? ]

[Lin Yiquan: What's wrong? I'll send you the documents right now. ]

[Lin Yiquan: file.rar]

[Lin Yiquan: Her biggest problem is unexplained hypoglycemia. There is no problem with gastrointestinal absorption, heart, liver, kidney and pancreatic islets... The whole body has been checked, and there is no pathological mutation. No matter how she supplements her energy , her body was like a dry sponge, absorbing them cleanly. 】

【Lin Yiquan: The situation was relieved initially, but more than a week ago, Xiao Han began to have continuous and indescribable nightmares. His appetite dropped greatly and he couldn't eat anything every day. He could only rely on infusions to replenish the body's necessary energy, but that was obviously It's not enough. Xiaohan was unconscious for half an hour this morning. When he woke up, he suddenly seemed like a different person and asked to fly to Anshi to find you as soon as possible. ]

[Lin Yiquan: I told you immediately after I learned the news from my parents. 】

The download list of group files continued to advance, but after reading Lin Yiquan's news, Ning Zishu knew that there was no need to read them anymore.

The examination performed by the Lin family on Lin Yihan was absolutely detailed and reliable, but even they could not find any problems, which meant that Lin Yihan's problems could not be detected by scientific and technological medicine, and they could not solve them either.

The problem definitely lies with Lin Yihan who suddenly appears and disappears. She must be found!

[Ning Zishu: Apart from hypoglycemia, nightmares, loss of appetite, and sudden changes in personality after fainting, are there any other problems? Sure? ]

[Lin Yiquan: Are you sure? Do you have any clues? ]

[Ning Zishu: It needs to be verified, but it shouldn't be a big problem. 】

【Lin Yiquan: Okay, if you need any help, please feel free to contact me. ]

[Gu Yangjin: Don't play riddles... Oh, forget it, I can't help you much anyway. ]

[Ning Zishu: No, thank you very much for posting those messages in Moments, letting me know that Yihan has been paying attention to me, which makes me feel at ease.

Lin Yihan would never have imagined that the updates about Ning Zishu posted by Gu Yangjin were news that only Lin Yihan could see .

The purpose of Ning Zishu asking Gu Yangjin was just to confirm whether Lin Yihan planned to completely cut her out of his life, but Lin Yihan would like it instantly every time, which made the three of them dumbfounded and felt that Lin Yihan was a duplicitous fool.

[Gu Yangjin: Haha, it's a trivial matter. Anyway, I basically picked up those words from other people's circles of friends. 】

After a few simple replies, Ning Zishu turned his attention to another place. The stills released by the crew today have already attracted a lot of discussion, and most of them are directed at the two photos in it.

A trace of worry flashed in Ning Zishu's eyes. If Lin Yihan saw the domestic violence scenes in the movie and these specially selected photos, would it aggravate her psychological shadow?

There were two more scenes related to this to be filmed later. She couldn't let Lin Yihan go to the set and see her wearing make-up that looked like she had been subjected to domestic violence. Lin Yihan would be frightened.

And in this case, it is best not to let Lin Yihan watch this movie.

Because at Ning Zishu's suggestion, this film, which was originally based on the tragic life of director Zheng's daughter, was originally more of a bland plot, and finally added two climax plots of struggle.

One is the domestic violence scene. In order to highlight the vulnerability and helplessness of the heroine, they deliberately focused on how to express "destructive beauty" and "spiritual beauty".

To put it simply, his appearance was miserable, with bruises all over his body, bruises and bloodstains that had never disappeared, but his eyes were extremely determined, full of hatred and struggle against the perpetrator - just like the way Ning Zishu once looked in front of Lin Yihan.

In other words, Ning Zishu deliberately made this suggestion to Teacher Zheng in order to overcome his psychological shadow on Lin Yihan.

If she couldn't even overcome her own psychological shadow, how could she live with Lin Yihan for a long time?

But what Ning Zishu didn't expect was that Lin Yihan often dreamed about these dark pasts that she didn't want to think about, and Lin Yihan was very troubled by this, so troubled that she couldn't sleep and had no appetite. He could only sleep peacefully after seeing her intact.

If he had known this earlier, Ning Zishu would never have thought of revising the script.

Nothing is more important than Lin Yihan's physical and mental safety. As long as Ning Zishu thinks about such things as psychological shadow, she doesn't actually have to use acting to overcome it.

But now it's too late.

Lin Yihan would be so scared that she couldn't sleep or eat even if she dreamed about such a scene. If she saw her "being domestically abused" in reality, maybe it would be a minor fright to cry.

Thinking of the possible bad results, Ning Zishu's face was full of regret, because the biggest problem at the moment was that she had no suitable reason to prevent Lin Yihan from watching the movie.

Lin Yihan even infiltrated the fan group inside the support club. How could she not watch Ning Zishu's debut film?

There is only one way. If Lin Yihan wants to go and see it, then she must stay with Lin Yihan. As long as she is intact and by his side, Lin Yihan should not feel too scared.

As Ning Zishu was thinking, the car soon arrived at the destination of the trip. Of course, Ning Zishu couldn't wake her up as Lin Yihan said. After all, if she woke up, Lin Yihan didn't know if she would be safe tonight. Fall asleep.

It was the princess who carried Lin Yihan up to Ning Zishu. Fortunately, it was already dark and the apartment building was deserted. No one else saw Lin Yihan being carried home by the princess. Otherwise, if Lin Yihan knew, she would be shy again.

Although she had been in the hospital for more than a month, she felt that Lin Yihan was getting lighter and lighter.

Ning Zishu gritted her teeth and was filled with annoyance. If she had disclosed everything openly and honestly to Lin Yihan from the beginning, Lin Yihan might not have run away later, and their relationship would not have become as awkward as it is now.

Lin Yihan would not be hospitalized, let alone be like now, falling asleep in the car and being carried home without any reaction.

If it were before, Little Strawberry would never have told Teacher Ning about her nightmare, but

now .

Because she is really strong QAQ

Yongai, my good daughter's

dedication personality will really take all the mistakes on herself (close her eyes tightly)

42

Lin Yihan suddenly found herself in a desert as far as the eye could see, with a blue sky above her head, no clouds, and no wind. The sun was so bright that it hurt her eyes deeply just by looking at it. .

Where is she going? But it's so hot here, even the air is hot. Which direction should I go to leave?

Lin Yihan was walking aimlessly. She didn't know the passage of time, but she didn't feel tired. She was just hot and thirsty and wanted to drink water. It would be great if she could have a glass of ice-cold lemonade or orange juice at this time. .

She didn't know how long she had been walking, but suddenly she smelled a faint citrus aroma, a little sour, but mostly sweet fruit aroma.

It's the warm sunshine of early summer, and it's also the sweet orange-flavored smoothie on the beach in hot summer. The fresh fragrance cheers people up, but the increasingly rich and sweet citrus fragrance floating around makes people immersed in it unconsciously.

I really want to eat oranges, or oranges and grapefruits, even lemons that are so sour.

Lin Yihan remembered that her favorite fruits are oranges, oranges and grapefruits. They have a long shelf life. Even if they are left for a long time, they will only dry out and will not go bad. They are wrapped in skin, so there is no need to worry about the pulp inside deteriorating. The sweet and sour taste of the pulp makes her happy. It is appetizing and is the most suitable fruit for hospitalized patients.

Moreover, after peeling off their skin, they will emit a fresh fragrance. This fragrance can temporarily dilute the smell of disinfectant in the room. Smelling the citrus fragrance before going to bed can make Lin Yihan self-hypnotize. She is now discharged from the hospital.

Where does this scent come from? She liked it so much... She

felt like there was a fire burning in her stomach. Lin Yihan frowned and opened her eyes, only to find that she was holding Ning Zishu in her arms. Not only that, he was also pressed against her chest. That posture made him want to cling to her. It's the same with other people.

Lin Yihan was greatly frightened and immediately crawled away to the other side on his hands and feet, almost rolling out of bed.

Wait, wait, why did she sleep in the same bed as Ning Zishu? No, when was she discharged from the hospital? This seems to be a house in Anshi.

Soon the memory came back, and everything that happened before going to bed poured into Lin Yihan's mind, including apologies, confessions, quarrels, and Ning Zishu's cries and pleas.

Lin Yihan bit her lower lip, her eyes began to sparkle with crystal tears again, and a deep sadness appeared on her face. She groped out of the bedroom and gently closed the door to prevent the sound of her leaving. Wake up Ning Zishu.

Why did things become like this?

Sitting on the sofa in the living room, Lin Yihan was motionless in a daze in the darkness.

Perhaps it was because she had a peaceful sleep just now, but now the thoughts in Lin Yihan's mind were no longer chaotic, and she just sighed in distress.

Why does Ning Zishu like her? Isn't her judgment of people too bad?

Alas, no matter what, this false goodwill won't last long anyway. When Ning Zishu falls in love with someone else, she will find out what true love is. Love is not dependence on someone who hurts and deceives herself.

I'm so hungry. Let's get something to eat first.

After all, there is no way to change what has happened anyway. There is no need to keep worrying about it. The most important thing is to ensure your physical condition first and then find a solution.

Because Lin Yihan's body could not withstand too much mental pressure, she would never let negative emotions such as sadness, sadness, and anger stay in her heart for too long. No matter how sad she was, she would put them down when she woke up.

Lin Yihan turned on the light in the dark and planned to see what food was in the refrigerator, but found that it was empty, not even an egg.

Yes, Ning Zishu has been in the group for a month. If he is out every day, it would be normal for him to have nothing at home.

Scratching the back of her head, Lin Yihan sighed again, turned around and picked up her mobile phone on the table and the key hanging on the door, ready to go out to find food. When she saw the time now, it was actually two o'clock in the middle of the night, and it was still... There are many contact messages that have not been responded to.

Find a restaurant to eat first. If you get hungry again, you may get stomach trouble again. You can read the news while eating.

Where can I find something to eat in the middle of the night? Is it possible that I have to go to a convenience store to buy instant noodles or bread?

Fortunately, Lin Yihan used her mobile phone to search for a 24-hour porridge restaurant. The location was not far away, just two blocks away from the apartment building. Otherwise, she would really have had to eat some fast food for dinner.

If Lin Qingrong and Mu Qiji found out, Lin Yihan felt that they might have to find ten or eight chefs for her at any time.

After all, Lin Qingrong and Mu Qiji in this world really have this ability.

The name of the porridge shop is very simple, just "Midnight". The appearance, signboard and interior decoration are all simple and elegant.

The porridge shop is not large, with only six tables set up, which can seat a total of twenty-four people. There are still a lot of sundries piled on the two tables at the back, and it looks like business is not doing well. .

Also, in the middle of the night, even if you eat late-night snacks, it will only be barbecued crayfish and the like. Who would come to a porridge restaurant to drink porridge?

Lin Yihan's stomach problem just happened not long ago. People who wake up hungry and dare not eat spicy food would choose to drink porridge in the middle of the night.

Lin Yihan looked at the menu on the table and ordered a yam and purple sweet potato porridge, plus corn, two red bean paste buns, hard-boiled eggs and a steamed dumpling. In fact, this is not her biggest appetite now, after all, Alpha His appetite was really large, but Lin Yihan was afraid that he would overeat again, so he didn't dare to eat more.

It's outrageous. In fact, the normal food intake of this body is much greater than before, but because the original body ate too little before, the little food Lin Yihan ate could land her in the hospital due to overeating.

How did the original Lin Yihan feel about apologizing to the Ning family? Why is it that even though nothing has happened yet, she is unwilling to live on her own and must let another person live as her?

What did Lin Yihan hide from her?

Since he wants her to live on his behalf, he still hides it from her, saying that she just wants to live happily. Damn it, he looks like he is very familiar with her, but he talks to himself and doesn't care about her thoughts.

Bad guy, you must give her a good scolding next time you catch her!

It's obvious that she is the one everyone cares about, so can't she be brave enough to face it on her own?

Lin Yihan ferociously stirred the hot porridge in front of her with a spoon. The innocent food became a tool for her to vent her resentment. If the person she was complaining about could appear in front of her, Lin Yihan would really scold her. .

But the anger soon dissipated, because Lin Yihan knew that he was just incompetently furious, venting his anger on someone who was actually helping him.

Judging from the other party's attitude and sad expression, I'm afraid she is already dead in the other world. If Lin Yihan in this world hadn't given her body to her, she would have died long ago. How could there be a chance to go out for a supper like this in the middle of the night? Woolen cloth?

But if her heart disease also comes to this world, let her go back. She cannot harm Lin Yihan in this world and her family who care about her.

The person who shouldn't exist in this world is obviously her.

Hey, Lin Yihan, did you hear me? Let me go back quickly.

I will handle Ning Zishu's affairs well and won't leave the mess to you, so let me go back.

Lin Yihan lowered her head, her tears falling drop by drop into the porridge. The steaming heat hit her face. She sniffed and started to drink the porridge one bite at a time.

The sweet porridge seemed to have salt added, it tasted strange.

"Hey, neighbor, long time no see."

Lin Yihan panicked when she heard the stranger's voice. She quickly took out a tissue from the side and wiped the tears on her face covertly. When she looked up, she saw that it was the neighbor she had chatted with once. , she smiled at Lin Yihan.

"Can I share a table with you? It's fate that we can meet each other outside so late." "

Ah, no problem." Lin Yihan moved the food on the table towards her, leaving enough space for the other party. .

"Why are you up so late? And you actually came to the porridge restaurant for a late-night snack." "

Haha, this is not my late-night snack, it's breakfast. I have to go to work later."

The other party turned to the porridge restaurant owner and ordered After finishing the order, he raised his face and looked at Lin Yihan. Lin Yihan was a little nervous when he was stared at so directly, and his eyes flickered. Then Lin Yihan saw this beautiful woman showing a teasing smile again.

"Sure enough, Alpha's personality will change a lot after having a compatible partner," she clicked her tongue. "Who would have thought that the cold dead face at the beginning would actually be shy because of other people's gaze." "Nothing said

. You were embarrassed at that time, ahem, although it's really not a good thing to say that."

Seeing the confusion on Lin Yihan's face, the smile on Luo Qing's face, which was straightforward and a bit flamboyant, became even more obvious.

"That time when you followed that beauty to the door to apologize, I felt very...how should I put it? I should say surprised. It turns out that when an Alpha meets an Omega who is very compatible with him, his personality will really change. You must be peaceful. This urban legend-like example actually appeared around me." "

And your changes cannot be said to be that your personality has become peaceful. You have almost turned into a cute Omega. Although the smell of pheromones It's still hard to explain."

"Miss Neighbor, you are biased. There is no necessary correlation between a person's personality and gender."

Lin Yihan never thought that Alpha and Omega's personalities were fixed in a certain type. For example, the two Omegas she was familiar with , the real personalities of Ning Zishu and Jiang Shiqi are not as strong as Omega should be.

The two of them just suppressed their true personalities and pretended to be docile because of the outside world's discrimination against Omegas. Lin Yihan believed that there were not many Omegas like this.

As for Alpha, isn't Lin Yihan in this world the best example? As a result, she was forced into a twisted shape by the pressure from the outside world, which eventually led to a series of tragedies.

"Yes, I'm sorry, I created a stereotype," Luo Qing apologized to Lin Yihan, "By the way, I haven't introduced myself yet, my name is Luo Qing." "I know your name, Lin Yihan, right. An accident happened that day

. When I was there, I was next to the apartment manager and accidentally saw the names of you and your girlfriend."

Although Luo Qing's words were very direct, Lin Yihan did not feel that she was offended. She intuitively felt that Luo Qing did not mean any harm. Just a little familiar.

And when she interrupted her, the sadness that had accumulated in Lin Yihan's heart suddenly disappeared. She curiously asked Luo Qing: "What kind of urban legend can you tell me?" At this time, the owner of the porridge shop happened to bring Luo Qing

. The items that were counted were brought over. He heard the conversation between the two and interrupted to explain to Lin Yihan: "This is a saying that has been circulating on the Internet in recent years. As long as an Alpha can meet an Omega who is very compatible with him, no matter how bad his temper is. No matter how irritable he is, he will eventually become very gentle." "

But it is said that if this Omega is taken away, his Alpha will go crazy and attack everyone indiscriminately. Because incidents of Alpha attacking passers-by have happened recently, so it originally didn't seem like it. More and more people believe in possible urban legends now." "

Otherwise, why would there be so many crazy people? We would see this kind of news every few months."

The owner of the porridge shop is in his thirties. As a male, Lin Yihan couldn't tell his second gender, but that didn't matter.

Probably because he was really bored late at night, he didn't go back after putting away his things. He sat at the next table and chatted with her.

Lin Yihan said "Oh", lowered his head and continued to eat silently, but he kept paying attention to the conversation between the two.

"Who knows? Last time, no one forced to administer drugs in a closed place, which caused many people to advance their susceptible period. Gee, the scene is so exciting just thinking about it. In the end, the prisoner was not even caught." "Recently, everyone is getting more and more excited

. I am getting more and more impetuous. If you look at the expressions on the faces of the customers who come to my store, you can tell that they are under a lot of psychological pressure and are holding their breath." "Oh, Omega is also becoming more and more hostile to Alpha

. As I get older, as an obvious female Alpha like me, I can occasionally feel their obviously malicious gazes when I walk on the street. I didn't feel this way when I just graduated five or six years ago, and I don't know if it's because of that. A suicide incident involving an alumnus."

"Are you a student at An'an University?"

"Yes," Luo Qing nodded to the manager of the porridge shop. She was not surprised that the manager of the porridge shop guessed this, after all, there was a commotion in the city at that time.

"Hey, what happened to Ann University? I am also a graduate of Ann University. I have never heard of any vicious incidents." Lin Yihan suddenly mentioned a familiar school and asked casually.

"At that time, there was an Alpha who did very bad things to several Omegas. One of the female Omegas committed suicide. The last Alpha is said to have left An City and is still alive and well." Luo Qing shook his head, "What are you talking about?" Well, it's bad luck, let's eat and eat."

After hearing about the incident, Lin Yihan became even more silent. She thought of the future that her original body had shown her. Ning Zishu also asked for help from the outside world after being violently treated, but... ...With no one to help her, Ning Zishu could only endure this kind of mental and physical abuse day after day.

Even after Ning Zishu escaped, the "Lin Yihan" who abused her was not punished. In order to protect herself, Ning Zishu had no choice but to enter the entertainment industry. Only under the spotlight and being watched by everyone would she not have any trouble at any time. The risk of being caught back by "Lin Yihan".

The living conditions of Omegas in this world are really terrible.

Thinking about it now, Lin Yihan remembered that when she had just time-traveled, she had this dream that seemed like she had seen the plot of the original text. After knowing Ning Zishu's miserable future, she was very glad that she had time-traveled. Ning Zishu would never encounter this kind of thing again. things.

But it was only now that Lin Yihan discovered that it seemed that the world she traveled through was not a novel world. The dream was deliberately fabricated by "Lin Yihan" using her own memory in order to make her think that she was traveling through a book. The so-called "original book" plot was half true and half false. .

Lin Yihan knew why she did this.

If Lin Yihan knew that this was a real world and that she had replaced a girl with the same name as herself in another world, and that girl was forced to disappear, Lin Yihan would definitely have a great psychological burden.

But if this is the world in a novel, and the person she replaces will become a scumbag who hurts others in the future, a vicious villain, if she had not come to this world, someone would have been abused by her original family, so she would definitely Will not sympathize with the disappeared original form.

But in fact, "Lin Yihan" is actually a reborn person. She would not continue to hurt Ning Zishu in the first place. She would divorce Ning Zishu decisively. Ning Zishu would not fall in love with "Lin Yihan". "Lin Yihan" would divorce her parents. Reconciliation, "Lin Yihan" will not get sick and be hospitalized, let alone suspected of suffering from heart disease.

So, if she hadn't come into this world, everything would be better.

Thinking of this, Lin Yihan's mood became even worse. She looked at the yam and purple sweet potato porridge in the bowl with a sullen face, and suddenly lost her appetite.

She shouldn't buy sweet porridge because she couldn't drink it when she was in a bad mood, but she couldn't waste food.

"Want to try this? You've ordered all sweets, so you're a little tired now," Luo Qing pushed the pickled cabbage buns he ordered towards Lin Yihan, "The pickled cabbage buns in this shop are fragrant and spicy, very To relieve my tiredness, I came here specifically just for it."

Two drawers of bamboo steamers were separated, each containing four fist-sized buns. Even with Alpha's appetite, he would have to really like it to eat so much.

"Ah, thank you, but no..." Lin Yihan was about to refuse the other party's kindness, but was interrupted by the porridge shop owner who suddenly thought of something.

"Oh, wait a minute, I made some kimchi recently and it's ready to eat today. You guys can help me taste it, haha, but it was originally meant to be given to guests for free." After saying that, he got up and walked to the kitchen

. Go, and not long after, a plate came out with six small plates of different kimchi, pickled radish, shredded kelp, spicy cabbage... they all looked delicious.

"Wow, boss, I didn't expect you to have such skills. Why didn't you bring it out earlier? I'm a regular customer and I haven't tasted it even once." Luo Qingdang picked up a piece of translucent pickled radish and started eating it with a crunch.

"I can't help it. I don't open the shop every day. I've only had time to make some side dishes after I've been busy recently. Come on, little girl, you can try it too." "Thank you, boss," Lin Yihan said thank you and did not continue to be polite

.

"Boss, are all the things you sell in your store made by yourself? With your skills so good, why are you guarding a porridge shop? Every time I come here at night, there are no people here, and everything is so cheap." "Then

. You came at the wrong time." The boss picked up the chopsticks on the side and sat down to eat together. "Four or five o'clock is when there are the most people. That's when the group of people who live the least glamorous life in the city appear. They will come to my place for breakfast after work." "

As for me, my main job is actually a writer. When I have nothing to do, I like to cook to relieve stress. Unfortunately, I can't write anything without inspiration. I need to follow more I opened a porridge shop where few customers would come, and I was relaxed and comfortable during the day." "Night

is when people are most emotionally sensitive. Customers who come out to eat in the middle of the night have more or less stories, and I like to talk to them. Their small talk can inspire me to write."

"And my shop is small. No matter how crowded it is at night, there are not many customers. If I meet one or two, they are willing to tell their stories and treat me like a tree hole. Damn it, don't you think this little girl is the same?"

Although neither of them looked at him, Lin Yihan still felt uneasy and felt like he wanted to run away immediately.

But maybe as the boss said, I still want to talk to others about the emotions I hold in my heart, especially Lin Yihan who has no one to talk to.

Facing the two friendly strangers, Lin Yihan sighed.

"I'm worried about how to make her stop liking me without hurting her," Lin Yihan said quietly as she lowered her head and used a spoon to scrape away only a shallow layer of yam and purple sweet potato porridge. He said, "She obviously has more and better partners to choose from, she shouldn't like me." "

Huh? Doesn't the other party know that you have a wife? Take your wife and make love to her in front of her, show off your affection. Naturally, I retreated when faced with difficulties." Luo Qing, who knew that Lin Yihan had a live-in partner, said "tsk".

"Your wife looks like an elegant and intellectual beauty. Who can have the confidence to snatch her Alpha from her?" "I'm not saying

that indecisive people will only hurt everyone. If you refuse immediately, the long-term pain will be worse than the short-term pain. !" Perhaps seeing the hesitant expression on Lin Yihan's face, Luo Qing snorted to Lin Yihan unceremoniously.

"I really envy you guys who are so popular. This is a pain I will never feel."

Luo Qing sighed while biting the bun and said inarticulately: "That's great. I also want to have a beautiful woman." Partner!"

"Oh, you are right, I am too indecisive and always hesitating, which will only hurt others more deeply." Long-term pain is not as good as short-term pain. The short-term pain will be healed by the new person soon,

but If she continues to hesitate and maintain an ambiguous relationship with Ning Zishu, it will only cause Ning Zishu to misunderstand, and it will most likely make her sink deeper.

Although Lin Yihan didn't know what Ning Zishu liked about her, after all, she was neither smart nor capable, and she was not as good-looking as Ning Zishu herself. If it was because of her wealthy family background, Ning Zishu obviously didn't care about these. ah.

Perhaps sometimes, drastic measures must be taken to solve the problem faster.

Making a decision secretly in his heart, Lin Yihan stuffed the remaining red bean paste buns and two steamed dumplings into his mouth and finished eating. After finishing the last bit of porridge, he stood up and thanked the two of them: "Thank you for listening to my complaint." , I have figured it out!"

Looking at Lin Yihan's back as he hurriedly left, Luo Qing shook his head and said to himself: "Young people who have just left school are so energetic, I envy them." But at this time, the

porridge shop owner Youyou said: "Do you think that the person the little girl was talking about just now actually refers to the Omega you mentioned?" "Huh?!" Luo Qing almost choked on the mouthful of buns in his

mouth

. die.

Hey, is there something wrong with her neighbor's brain... No, what has she figured out?

Lin Yihan wouldn't break up with that beauty directly!

If that's the case, wouldn't her sin be serious?

This was so good that Luo Qing couldn't eat anymore. She looked at the half of the buns left in her hand and hesitated. Should she find a chance to mention it to someone after get off work during the day?

"Haha, that little girl obviously likes the person I just mentioned. Don't worry, they can't tell the difference." The owner of the porridge shop saw Luo Qing's thoughts, patted her on the shoulder, turned around and walked back to the kitchen.

Sure enough, late at night is the best time for inspiration to flow out.

Because she was close to Teacher Ning when she slept, Little Strawberry's spirit was soothed to a certain extent, and she temporarily came out of that chaotic state.

But she was just suppressing her emotions and forcing herself not to think about the hurt in her heart, but she couldn't suppress it for long.

Counting the days to see how long it will take for her to break out again XD

43

In the middle of the night, there were only a few 24-hour convenience stores on the roadside with the lights on. Lin Yihan thought about it and went in to buy some bread, milk, bacon, eggs and other food, planning to make sandwiches and wait for Ning Zi to sleep. After waking up, you can have breakfast at home before going to work.

Through the news in Ning Zishu's fan group, Lin Yihan knew that the filming location of the crew is actually far away from here. If he wanted to get there before the filming started, he would have to get up at six o'clock. Taking a taxi all the way there would not be enough time for Ning Zishu to solve the problem. Breakfast issue.

But there wasn't even a piece of bread at home. Lin Yihan had reason to believe that if she hadn't noticed this, Ning Zishu would have stopped eating.

Because Ning Zishu is a very professional person, her physical needs are not that important compared to the work she wants to complete.

How is this possible? If you don't have a healthy body, no matter how much you achieve or how much money you make, you will only suffer in the end.

After all, no one can take his place in the hospital for treatment.

On the way home, Lin Yihan had time to check the messages on her phone, but even if she did, she didn't dare to reply to them immediately.

It was now past three o'clock in the morning. If she dared to reply to the news about Lin Qingrong and Lin Yiquan at this time, she would probably see them coming to arrest them the next day.

Fainting, being hospitalized, and being comatose again in the hospital. These things have made her family members who care about her care about her health to an extent that they are almost like the parents in the original world who want to follow her every day.

Although Lin Yihan didn't understand why a minor problem like hypoglycemia made them so worried about her, Lin Yihan is no longer the teenager she used to be. She knows the limits of her physical condition. She doesn't need to be like a child. That way it's fully protected.

Lin Yihan can take care of others while ensuring her own safety. This is what Lin Yihan did when she shared a room with Jiang Shiqi, and she did it very successfully, so she can do the same now.

Hmm, but Ning Zishu shouldn't need her to take care of him. After all, Ning Zishu is a very reliable person. I just hope that she can pay more attention to taking care of her feelings.

Letting the messy thoughts fly in his mind, Lin Yihan liked the feeling of walking alone on the deserted streets, especially when he was sad.

There is no one to disturb you, no need to consider strangers, and no need to bear the expectations and care of relatives and friends. You can briefly escape from the world, let yourself empty your mind, and give yourself time to accumulate energy and recover.

Not to escape reality, but to face real problems in a better state.

After returning home, Lin Yihan had no intention of squinting for a while. After all, it was already late and she had to start working.

Looking at the kitchen, which had obviously been unused for a long time, Lin Yihan frowned and sighed. She knew that Ning Zishu might have just used this room as a place to rest at night for more than a month, or even for several days in a row. Never came back.

It's not just because of the busy work, but the more likely reason is... having only one person's home can't give Ning Zishu a sense of belonging.

[Lin Yihan: Qiqi, I'm back to Anshi. Do you have time today? I have something to do with you. 】

After sending a message to Jiang Shiqi and setting the alarm clock, Lin Yihan started to get busy in the kitchen. She had to do more than just make a few sandwiches.

The sky is getting brighter. If you look out from the height where Lin Yihan is, you can see scattered figures gradually appearing on the street illuminated by street lights. Some people have finally returned home from the outside world after a night of work, and some people have come home from home. Traveling is about to start a day of running around.

When the alarm clock rang at 5:40, Lin Yihan had just finished getting everything ready. She washed her hands and took off her apron. As soon as she walked to the door of the master bedroom and wanted to go in and wake Ning Zishu up, the door was suddenly opened. It hit the wall with a loud "thud".

The frightened Lin Yihan and Ning Zishu, who had an anxious face, met their eyes. The latter was stunned for a moment, and then immediately hugged Lin Yihan tightly. She seemed to have been awakened by a nightmare, and now she was seeking comfort from Lin Yihan.

"Sister, what's wrong?"

"I thought you left again." Ning Zishu buried her head in Lin Yihan's neck, her voice was muffled, and there was obvious fear in her words.

Obviously Lin Yihan was still with her before going to bed last night, but when she woke up, she was alone in the bed. If Lin Yihan left quietly again, then she would never see Lin Yihan again.

This reality scares Ning Zishu more than any nightmare.

Originally, Ning Zishu was still confident. She could slowly figure it out, she could ask people around Lin Yihan to help her, and she could make Lin Yihan fall in love with her.

But Lin Yihan's heartbroken collapse last night made Ning Zishu unable to maintain this self-righteousness any longer.

Even if it seems to be reconciled, even if Lin Yihan says he forgives her and doesn't mind anymore, Lin Yihan is unwilling to give her any promises. How can Ning Zishu not be afraid after noticing Lin Yihan disappearing from her side again? What about fear?

She hadn't even had time to compensate Lin Yihan. If Lin Yihan left again, what reason would she find to go to Lin Yihan's side and be 100% compatible? That was just a misunderstanding of the Lin family.

And even if it is true, Lin Yihan probably won't care.

"I will never leave without saying goodbye again, sister, I'm sorry for making you so scared," Lin Yihan hugged Ning Zishu, gently caressing her back, trying to comfort her.

Lin Yihan sighed in her heart. Seeing Ning Zishu relying so much on her, she only felt very sad and regretful.

If only she had left earlier.

"Sister, go and wash up. I've prepared breakfast. You still have work today. It will take a long time to go to the set from here." "Well," Ning Zi relaxed and let go. The expression on her face

It was very complicated, mixed with the shame and a touch of relief after waking up, but then my heart quickly sank.

Lin Yihan said that she would not leave without saying goodbye, but did she mean that as long as she had explained it in advance, she would leave without hesitation?

Ning Zishu looked at Lin Yihan walking towards the kitchen, with a dark look in her eyes. She really wanted to tie this person to her by any means necessary. If she forced this person to mark her... No, if she really did this, what would happen between them

? It's no longer possible to recover.

Shaking the dark thoughts out of her mind, Ning Zishu turned back to the bedroom dejectedly and started to wash up. Now she realized that worrying about gains and losses and the anxiety of losing Lin Yihan at any time were the punishment she deserved. She could not lose her cool and make such a decision. The wrong thing that pushed Lin Yihan further.

But if one day in the future, she really had to face such a painful choice, Ning Zishu felt that she might prefer Lin Yihan to hate her, and did not want to see Lin Yihan and her become strangers.

But she wouldn't let it get to this.

Ning Zishu ate the sandwich with two layers of toast that had been fried to a crisp, a runny omelette, and steaming sweet milk that seemed to have some extra sugar added. Lin Yihan didn't know how long it took to prepare it. Good breakfast.

"Sister, I may not be able to go home tonight. Well, my father originally wanted me to recuperate in the villa at home, so my luggage and everything are over there. I have to get them all back," Lin Yihan said quickly He finished everything on the plate and said to Ning Zishu while drinking milk to relieve his tiredness.

"Also, I took away all the things for sleeping on my side, and I had to buy the most important four-piece bed set again."

After hearing the first half of the sentence, Ning Zishu's hand holding the knife tightened, but after knowing that Lin Yihan did not intend to move away, she quickly regained her composure.

"No need to go to so much trouble, just bring back a few changes of clothes. Let's buy other things in two days," Ning Zishu looked up at Lin Yihan with a slight plea on her face, "How about moving back to the master bedroom?"

"Ahem, cough, cough," Lin Yihan was shocked by Ning Zishu's sudden speech, and then choked on the mouthful of milk she just drank. She patted her chest hard and looked at Ning Zishu with wide eyes, " Sister, what did you say?"

"We don't need to sleep in separate rooms." It seemed that Ning Zishu was also ashamed of what she said. She lowered her eyes slightly and did not continue to look at Lin Yihan, and said softly, " After all, we are married in name only."

"No, no, no, this is not okay, it's not necessary, sister, we really don't have this need..." Lin Yihan, who hurriedly refused, looked at the sadness and uneasiness on Ning Zishu's face, Suddenly she couldn't speak again.

But how could she agree? Ning Zishu made it clear that she didn't want to give up, so how could she give him hope that was destined to be dashed? She was destined to never be with Ning Zishu.

She did not dare to go to the hospital for a physical examination. She was afraid that the body in this world would also have heart problems. She deceived herself into thinking that she was healthy... But the heartbreaking pain that came from her chest yesterday made Lin Yihan unable to continue to hide her ears.

"Besides, sister, you are very tired from work. Sleeping with others at night will disturb your rest." "

But I am very scared. I am afraid that when I wake up in the morning, I will be alone again." "

I will not run away suddenly again. , I swear!"

"Yes."

Ning Zishu also knew that Lin Yihan would not agree to her request, so after hearing her refusal, Ning Zishu did not appear too disappointed. She lowered her head and cut the fried eggs on the plate. , the golden egg liquid flowed out, but even if she knew that this was the breakfast Lin Yihan specially made for her, Ning Zishu had no appetite.

Lin Yihan looked at Ning Zishu and scratched the side of her face in distress. She drank the rest of the milk in one gulp, took the plate to the kitchen, took out the rock sugar stewed snow pear that was still simmering on the stove, and then Divide it into two parts, put the crystal pear flesh in a bowl, and pour the pear water that soothes your throat into a thermos cup, filling more than half of the cup.

"Sister, if you don't want to eat the omelette, forget it. I will take care of it later. You can eat this first." After noticing the confusion on Ning Zishu's face and putting the things down, Lin Yihan smiled and explained to her:

"You cried so much yesterday that it hurt your throat. Actors should pay more attention to their throats, right?" "The

pear water is in the thermos. If your throat feels uncomfortable later on the road, drink more. It's summer. Yes, you can also clear the heat to remove the heat, which is good for your health."

Stewing Sydney pears with rock sugar requires at least two hours of simmering, so this person actually got up in the middle of the night just to prepare this for her? Obviously this person was so tired that he fell asleep in the car yesterday and couldn't wake up even when she took him home.

"You..." Ning Zishu's eyes became sore and she almost shed tears when she thought about Lin Yihan having to guard the stove fire and stay in the kitchen with the small light on for two hours until dawn.

"What, what's wrong? Sister, please don't cry. Is the food I made too unpalatable? Well, I'll work harder next time and try to..." Looking at Ning Zishu, who looked like he was about to cry, he stood there. Lin Yihan on the side was at a loss and stammered, but was suddenly hugged by Ning Zishu. He was frozen there and did not dare to move.

"Thank you, thank you for being so gentle and considerate to me. I'm really sorry, ugh." Ning Zishu couldn't help the urge to cry, but she didn't want to cry in front of Lin Yihan anymore, so she could only hug him, Lin Yihan couldn't see herself crying.

"Nothing, this is what I should do. After all, I made you cry yesterday." Lin Yihan sighed slightly. This time she no longer stroked Ning Zishu's back, but rubbed her body. The head on the side of the neck said, "Sister, why have you suddenly become so sensitive? You are more like a child than me." "

Okay, eat in peace, I promised you that I will not leave easily until you don't need me. "

Ning Zishu sniffed and quickly regained her composure. But just as she was eating the rock sugar stewed snow pear specially prepared for her by Lin Yihan, in the flash of lightning, Ning Zishu suddenly realized that her emotions these days were indeed true. Too sensitive and sheds tears too easily.

Even facing Lin Yihan who might leave at any time, she shouldn't be so fragile.

This seemed to be a sign before the susceptible period. Ning Zishu thought about the last time his susceptible period was forced to advance due to drugs and ended earlier than usual, and she became more and more suspicious.

Two voices began to quarrel in Ning Zishu's mind. One said that he would take this opportunity to let Lin Yihan mark him. Even if it was just a temporary mark, it would prevent Lin Yihan from thinking about leaving. It must be said that Ning Zishu really Very heartwarming.

But another voice made Ning Zishu give up the idea.

She said, Ning Zishu, look at Lin Yihan sitting next to you, look at the way she cares about you, can you deceive a good child who is so gentle to you? Do you have the heart to use her kindness to tie her to you?

Ning Zishu lowered her head. Originally, she would do anything to achieve her goals, but when facing Lin Yihan, who cared about her wholeheartedly, it seemed that any concealment or use would make her look too despicable.

This will make her feel that she is not worthy of such a gentle Lin Yihan.

"Yihan, please stay in the villa over there during this period. My susceptible period may be coming soon."

Ning Zishu didn't want any accidents to happen that might affect her relationship with Lin Yihan, so even if she wanted to see her every day When it comes to Lin Yihan, even if she hates this empty house, she can only ask Lin Yihan to live outside.

Even if Ning Zishu knew it, it might be difficult for Lin Yihan to come back in the future.

It doesn't matter, this house belongs to Lin Yihan anyway. She is just a guest staying here. When Lin Yihan leaves, she will leave too.

Anyway, she only stayed here to wait for Lin Yihan to come back. If Lin Yihan was not here, it would be the same everywhere for her.

"Oh, sister, you're crying again," Lin Yihan, who was sitting next to Ning Zishu with her head hanging down, watching her quietly, did not miss those shining tears. She stretched out her hand and wiped them away for Ning Zishu. Tears in the corners of the eyes.

"Don't be so sad. I won't move away. After all, we are partners after all. Although it is in name only, I have to take responsibility. I can't leave my partner in the susceptible period alone." "If you are uneasy, stay at

night I will accompany you. If you need my pheromones, as long as it is not a mark, it doesn't matter if you are like before, so don't cry anymore, I will be very distressed." Lin Yihan's helpless smile made Ning Zishu even more uncontrollable

. Ning Zishu held back the tears in his eyes to prevent them from falling. He looked directly into Lin Yihan's eyes and asked her.

"Lin Yihan, are you so gentle and considerate to everyone?" "

Even if you are facing someone who has hurt you, are you willing to sacrifice yourself to help her take care of her?" "

Can you think more about yourself ? Feelings."

"I..." Lin Yihan didn't know how to answer Ning Zishu's question, "Of course not, I will only be nice to the people I like." And I just can't refuse you

.

But Lin Yihan couldn't say the words that had reached her throat no matter what, and she couldn't say them either.

Lin Yihan is not a bad person who can be kind to everyone. Her world is actually very small, and not many people can remember it in her heart. But even to her good friends, parents, sister... Lin Yihan can't be like her to her friends. Ning Zishu's behavior could be regarded as being tolerated without any bottom line.

If it were anyone else, Lin Yihan would not be willing to go home with the other person, make breakfast for the other person, and care about the other person's physical condition after knowing that he was deceived and played with his feelings.

If it were someone else, Lin Yihan would not be able to continue to be in the same room with the other person after being forcefully kissed over and over again. Even in order to let the other person relax, he would go out shopping with someone for a date, even when he was too tired. Give each other a massage.

If it were anyone else, Lin Yihan would have left at that time after discovering that the gentle attitude shown by the other party was actually just to take advantage of him.

But who made Ning Zishu rush in to save her without hesitation when she was the most lonely, helpless and desperate? She hugged her and said, "Don't be afraid, it will be fine." She said, "I will stay with you and won't leave." Where is that person?

Who made Ning Zishu say to her "I won't dislike you" and "If you want to cry, just cry in front of me" when she was crying and she was afraid that she would be disliked.

Who made Ning Zishu say to her "You can rely on me" when she was most anxious and worried.

Even if Lin Yihan now knew that it was a disguised tenderness and a fake show of concern, there was no way she could hate Ning Zishu, let alone watch Ning Zishu cry sadly.

Lin Yihan knew that she liked Ning Zishu very much, and she also knew that Ning Zishu was a very special person to her, but Lin Yihan also knew that her love for Ning Zishu was not love.

It can't turn into love.

But if she said this to Ning Zishu, Ning Zishu would definitely misunderstand her liking, so Lin Yihan couldn't say it, and she couldn't explain it.

She had already made things worse because of her indecision. She could no longer let Ning Zishu have undue hope, let alone Ning Zishu have undue misunderstandings.

She could only make Ning Zishu think that she was a bad person, a fool who was so considerate, caring and tolerant to the people around her.

Sure enough, as Lin Yihan expected, Ning Zishu really replied: "But you have too many people you like, right?" "I'm sorry, I shouldn't question you like this, I'm just... very jealous, but actually

I You know, I have no position to be jealous of them."

Lin Yihan couldn't accept Ning Zishu's words. She felt very sad, why the wrong relationship could make a person who was originally so proud, confident and reserved become like this.

Even if Lin Yihan knew that Ning Zishu's upcoming susceptible period accounted for a large part of the reason, the previous Ning Zishu, even when the body was most uncomfortable during the susceptible period, could quickly recover after a brief mental breakdown. Spirit, confidently saying that he can solve everything.

From yesterday to now, Ning Zishu always seemed sad in front of her. He felt uneasy and frightened by her actions and words, would cry easily, and even started to act very humble.

Ning Zishu shouldn't be like this, she should be proud, confident, seemingly gentle and strong, but in fact she is very mean-spirited and a not-so-decent good person.

Is it because this body's secondary development is about to end? Was Ning Zishu affected by the pheromones that were 100% compatible between the two people? Do pheromones have such a great impact on Omega?

It's so horrific and so revolting.

How can people's emotions be so easily affected by invisible and intangible external objects.

If Ning Zishu becomes this fragile in the future because of other people, then it is better to let her come, at least she will never make Ning Zishu sad.

...Lin Yihan, what are you thinking about!

Lin Yihan, who was frightened by the thoughts that flashed through her mind, clenched her right hand tightly and subconsciously wanted to bite her lip. When she came back to her senses and saw Ning Zishu's expression at this time, she panicked again.

She must be crazy, why does she think Ning Zishu looks so touching and lovable now.

The attraction of pheromones not only affects Ning Zishu, but also affects her!

"Sister," Lin Yihan's voice was obviously dry. She stopped continuing the topic, "It's late now. I've made an appointment for a car in advance. It's time for you to set off." "...Well." Ning

Zishu

now She no longer felt sad because of Lin Yihan's evasive reaction. She calmed down and quickly ate the rock sugar stewed snow pear, which was supposed to taste very sweet, but she only felt bitter after eating it. She took the thermos cup that Lin Yihan handed her, Walk out of the house slowly.

In short, as long as Lin Yihan didn't refuse outright, she would not give up. No, even if she was rejected by Lin Yihan, she would still rely on Lin Yihan's soft heart to force her to stay with him.

Lin Yihan obviously likes her very much.

The sound of closing the door sounded. After knowing that Ning Zishu could no longer see her, Lin Yihan, who had been restless since she realized what she was thinking, slumped from the chair and fell to the ground. She covered her face in collapse and murmured softly. The words floated in the silent living room.

"What should I do? I can't control myself anymore."

Can she really get through each other's susceptible period with Ning Zishu like she did last time?

Gland development! As long as the glands are not fully developed, she will definitely be able to control herself!

She had to get her glands checked, she, she couldn't go on like this!

But Lin Yihan, who was trapped by countless chaotic thoughts in her mind, didn't even realize that the determination she made in the early morning had already collapsed the moment Ning Zishu appeared in front of her.

In the conversation with Ning Zishu just now, she actually had countless opportunities to reject Ning Zishu, or to withdraw the promise she just made to Ning Zishu before Ning Zishu left, but she did nothing.

Even Lin Yihan repeatedly lowered her bottom line for Ning Zishu. She agreed to everything Ning Zishu wanted her to do.

When facing Ning Zishu, Lin Yihan could not refuse any of her requests, and she subconsciously did not want to leave Ning Zishu's side.

The biological iron law of this world, Alpha and Omega, are 100% compatible. The absolute attraction between them that cannot be controlled and cannot be interfered with has begun to take shape in Lin Yihan.

Teacher Ning finally understood that love is not complete possession. She has to make concessions for the person she likes in order to put both parties in an equal position.

True equality does not mean deliberately lowering one's posture and taking advantage of the other person's kindness and liking to achieve one's own goals.

But Little Strawberry hasn't realized this yet. She has humbled herself so much that she's almost stunned!

44

[Jiang Shiqi: No problem, let's make an appointment for lunch. I happened to be tired of waiting on the set and went out to hang out. 】

The sunshine from the outside world has illuminated everything. Lin Yihan, who has been sitting on the floor in trance since Ning Zishu left, felt the vibration of the phone in his pocket and quickly got away from the chaotic thoughts in his mind.

Lin Yihan turned on her phone and saw that it was indeed Jiang Shiqi's message. It seemed that her brain circuit, which had been blocked by something, finally returned to its normal working state. Lin Yihan stumbled up from the ground and began to reply to the other party's message.

[Lin Yihan: Okay, let's book a private room. I want to talk to you in detail alone]

[Jiang Shiqi:? ]

[Jiang Shiqi: Have you been awake since three o'clock? 】

Jiang Shiqi didn't expect that Lin Yihan would reply to the message instantly. It was only six o'clock now, and Lin Yihan was still online after three o'clock, so she didn't have any rest at all?

[Lin Yihan: There is no need to sleep again when you are full]

[Jiang Shiqi: After breakfast later, you can rest for a while. You have to go shopping with me during the day as my reward for these days. ]

[Lin Yihan: Well, okay, thank you]

Jiang Shiqi was very confused as to what happened to make Lin Yihan so listless. The tone of the message changed, she didn't even send an emoticon, and she didn't even have a period at the end of the sentence.

If Lin Yihan returned to Anshi yesterday, why did he disappear all day and didn't reply to messages at night?

Ning Zishu was the same yesterday. She had been completely out of shape since noon. It was the first time since she started filming that she left directly after filming her own scene. Normally she would wait for everyone to leave together.

So is Ning Zishu going to the airport to pick up Lin Yihan? Did the two of them quarrel?

Seeing that there was a major emotional development between Lin Yihan and Ning Zishu, and it was suspected that there was a quarrel, which could greatly affect the relationship between the two, the remaining sleepiness in Jiang Shiqi's mind immediately disappeared, and she quickly got up from the bed. He quickly made all preparations to go out, bit into a piece of bread and rushed out of the house.

She needs to go to the set quickly to observe Ning Zishu's condition!

Sure enough, even before Jiang Shiqi reached Ning Zishu, she keenly felt the obvious sadness in Ning Zishu's heart. After she unknowingly approached Ning Zishu, she actually found traces of crying on Ning Zishu's face. .

Her eyes were slightly red, and she looked like she had just cried before going out in the morning. It looked like she didn't even need to put on extra eye makeup for the show!

Jiang Shiqi was greatly shocked.

Lin Yihan and Ning Zishu were quarreling so much. Ning Zishu actually cried, and she is still in such a bad mood until now.

That Ning Zishu who is said to have been very stable after his father's car accident and took care of all the trivial matters calmly!

The two of them are not going to break up, this is not okay, she hasn't had enough fun yet!

"Senior Sister Ning, did Yiyi return to Anshi yesterday?"

Ning Zishu glanced at Jiang Shiqi who was leaning next to him expressionlessly, and said calmly: "Don't ask knowingly." Ning Zishu knew that Lin Yihan must have contacted Jiang Shiqi. ,

because Jiang Shiqi is also classified as a member of the "people she likes".

Seeing Jiang Shiqi with a smile on her face, Ning Zishu would think of this, and her mood would inevitably become gloomier. She didn't want to do any expression management for this person who repeatedly provoked her.

Wow, it's so rare for Ning Zishu to get angry so easily!

Jiang Shiqi did not dare to show her presence in front of the already angry Ning Zishu. She laughed awkwardly and slipped away while facing the other person's sight. As soon as she walked out of Ning Zishu's sight, someone grabbed her hand. Jiang Shiqi took a look and saw that it was Ning Zishu's crush Wu Ruihong.

"Sister Qi, do you know what happened to Senior Sister Ning?"

"Huh? Why did you think of asking me?" Jiang Shiqi raised her eyebrows, feeling a little confused. Her relationship with Ning Zishu was not so good that she knew everything. degree.

"Because you are the only one who dares to get close to the current Senior Sister Ning," Wu Ruihong whispered into Jiang Shiqi's ear like a spy. "Senior Sister Ning seems to be very angry, with murderous eyes. She feels like she is about to get married when she is glanced at. It's frozen."

Wu Ruihong's words had only one meaning. She thought Jiang Shiqi and Ning Zishu had a good relationship.

Jiang Shiqi was particularly surprised after hearing this. Ning Zishu obviously hated her. How could others think that the two of them had a good relationship?

"What are you thinking about? I was glared at by her just now," Jiang Shiqi shook her head at Wu Ruihong and patted her shoulder with emotion, "Nine times out of ten it's an emotional issue. It's normal. Don't worry too much." "Ah

. ?!" Upon hearing Jiang Shiqi's words, Wu Ruihong was so shocked that his eyes almost popped out of his head, "No, wait, Sister Qi, what did you say?!" "Do you still have the energy to care about other people's gossip? Have you memorized all your lines?

? Don't stutter again when you're playing opposite Senior Sister Ning."

Although Jiang Shiqi likes to watch the emotional entanglements between Lin Yihan and Ning Zishu, she doesn't have the bad habit of sharing her good friends' emotional gossip with others, so Jiang Shiqi has no intention of sharing it with others. He stabbed Wu Ruihong politely, then turned around to ask for leave from the teacher, planning to meet Lin Yihan later.

Even after hearing Wu Ruihong's casual thoughts about being a "venomous devil", Jiang Shiqi's heart did not waver at all.

She has no interest in playing the "hello, me, everyone, everyone" dating game with others.

So far, the only friend Jiang Shiqi has truly accepted and acknowledged is Lin Yihan.

Although even Jiang Shiqi herself didn't know why, she would not deliberately say harsh words to Lin Yihan, and she was willing to agree to Lin Yihan's request and waste her time working for free on such a hot day.

Well, Lin Yihan is an Alpha, but he feels like a pitiful little animal. If she asks her with all her strength, she can only agree, otherwise she will always feel that she will stare at her with tearful eyes. , it's so unbearable.

"Doctor, what do you mean, if you continue to stay close to a highly compatible Omega for a long time, it will speed up the recovery of the glands?" Lin Yihan's hand holding the test results was shaking slightly. She lowered her head and did not look at the doctor. There was an expression on his face that said he wanted to cry or not.

"Yes, the reason why your glands have not been fully developed is due to the use of excessive inhibitors, which hinders pheromone secretion. Omega pheromones can speed up your own pheromone secretion and naturally help the glands recover." Last time Dr. Duan was the attending doctor when Lin Yihan was hospitalized, so she knew Lin Yihan's condition very well.

"In layman's terms, the tubes that secrete pheromones in the glands are blocked by inhibitors that have not been completely metabolized. Your own pheromones can wash away these obstacles, that is, speed up their natural metabolism, and wait until they are completely metabolized. , the glands have almost recovered."

"Omega pheromones can only speed up your pheromone secretion and indirectly help the glands recover." Dr. Duan pushed up the black-rimmed glasses on the bridge of her nose. She was actually a little surprised. Lin Yihan's amazing recovery took less than three months, much faster than she originally expected.

"The pheromone compatibility between you and the lady last time should have exceeded 95%, otherwise the glands would not recover so quickly." Lin Yihan could only smile bitterly. It was more than 95%

. The compatibility between her and Ning Zishu is actually 100%.

"Does glandular recovery slow down if you are separated from your partner for a period of time?"

"Most of the dirt blocked in the water pipes has been washed away. Even without external assistance, do you think the self-purification ability of the water pipes will be weakened as a result?" "I understand," Lin Yihan closed her eyes. She knew what the doctor meant

. , even if she is separated from Ning Zishu now, the situation will not change, and her recovery will only get faster and faster, because most of the inhibitors have been metabolized, and the obstacles have become smaller.

"Are you going to be separated from your partner for a period of time recently? Then I will prescribe some pseudo-pheromone for you in case something happens during this period." Dr. Duan heard Lin Yihan's words and had a misunderstanding. She lowered her head and started dispensing medicine on the computer.

Explained to Lin Yihan: "But I still recommend that you stay with your partner all the time. After all, the susceptibility period that has been suppressed for several years cannot be easily passed by relying on pseudo-pheromone." "Remember to put the helpline at the top and

say I might have to go to the hospital again."

"Is it so soon?" Lin Yihan's face was pale, and his mouth was bitter.

Dr. Duan's subtext is very clear. Lin Yihan's susceptible period may come at any time. For the sake of her health, she cannot separate from Ning Zishu.

"What if we use inhibitors? Even if we use inhibitors to delay the arrival of the susceptible period, there shouldn't be much of a problem." The

only way Lin Yihan could think of to delay the time was this, but she was seriously warned by the doctor. Said: "Ms. Lin, please be responsible for your own body and your partner." "

The gland is a very fragile and very important organ, and our current research on it is not comprehensive. No one knows its function clearly. The self-healing ability is at the limit, and I am not sure if you use inhibitors again, whether the pheromone balance in your body will completely collapse." "Both inhibitors and pheromone mimics are controlled drugs, although I don't know what you have done before

. Where did you get such a huge amount of inhibitors? But from the day you were admitted to the hospital, you have been restricted from purchasing inhibitors. This is also to protect your body." "After all, you are a precious S-class Alpha. The higher-ups want

to It's normal to protect you."

Seeing Lin Yihan's unhappy expression, Dr. Duan, who was originally very serious, also softened his expression, trying to make Lin Yihan relax, but Lin Yihan felt even more bitter after hearing this.

Precious, in need of protection, S-class, this society divides Alpha and Omega into several levels based on pheromone intensity, as if they are not autonomous humans, but endangered protected animals.

What is even more ridiculous is that humans in this world are accustomed to this kind of thing that essentially tramples on human self-esteem.

On the surface, Alpha and Omega are protected by the entire society, and there are various hidden rules to protect them, but in fact, they are also restricted by the management regulations that protect them. Beta, who seems to be invisible in this world, is actually the one who can truly A "person" who freely determines his or her own life.

"Thank you, doctor. I understand. I won't embarrass you."

After taking the medicine order, Lin Yihan stood up and thanked the doctor. She shouldn't have come to Anshi now. If she was still in Beijing, under the protection of the Lin family, She could still dig out the glands early, but in Anshi, she couldn't even buy inhibitors through normal channels.

For a time, Lin Yihan fell into a dilemma.

Do I need to go back to Beijing to have the surgery done and then come back? But the recovery period may take a long time, so he has to break his promise to Ning Zishu to accompany her through the vulnerable period.

And what would Ning Zishu think? Could it be that Ning Zishu thought that it was her constant pressure that made her choose to hurt herself, and that she would rather dig out her own glands than be with her?

But if he still stayed in Anshi and stayed with Ning Zishu... Sitting slumped on a chair in the hospital corridor, Lin Yihan bit the inside of his wrist, regardless of the pain.

She didn't know if she could control herself during Ning Zishu's susceptible period, or something worse might happen. If her susceptible period was also advanced due to Ning Zishu's pheromones, the fire would be even more intense. Oil, then it's completely over.

What should she do?

Because she was too anxious, Lin Yihan felt like her brain was dizzy, her mind was empty, and she couldn't think of anything.

Suddenly, the cell phone rang, and Lin Yihan, whose eyes were full of confusion, opened it and saw that it was Jiang Shiqi's phone number.

"Yiyi, have you rested? I'm out. Let's make an appointment to meet." "

Oh, okay, where are you now?"

Putting these questions behind for the time being, Lin Yihan and Jiang Shiqi made an appointment to meet at a place. Then hung up the phone.

Jiang Shiqi's sudden call was like a pair of scissors, cutting off the thoughts that were tangled like wool in Lin Yihan's mind. Lin Yihan, who had escaped from the endless loop, calmed down and decided to contact her parents in Beijing first.

Distant water cannot save nearby fire, which does not exist for the Lin family who have several private jets and can fly back and forth between the two places several times a day.

And since Lin Qingrong and Mu Qiji had agreed to Lin Yihan's decision before, Lin Yihan now believed that they would not regret it temporarily.

With more experience and ability, they will definitely be able to figure out a way to solve the problems Lin Yihan is facing now.

If there was really no other way... Lin Yihan gritted her teeth, she would dig out the glands first, and then confess everything to Ning Zishu. Whether she hated her or hated her, the long-term pain was worse than the short-term pain. Ning Zishu was completely disappointed with her. What a good thing!

...But she must return her body to the original Lin Yihan in the end. She cannot let the Lin Yihan of this world have to bear the burden of becoming a "disabled person" for the rest of her life because of her selfish and willful choices!

Finally realizing this most important and critical issue, Lin Yihan's mind went dark, and the thoughts that he had finally sorted began to become confused again.

The last escape route has been blocked, and Lin Yihan has been forced into a desperate situation by the desperate reality.

Throwing the medication list into the trash can, Lin Yihan gave up thinking. She walked into the elevator with her head lowered, and then walked out of the hospital door, her steps seemed particularly heavy.

She has no choice but to forget it. It depends on what her parents say. She doesn't want to care anymore.

Who told Lin Yihan in this world to give her body to use? She is so incompetent, she is a waste, she can't do anything, and it will only make everything worse.

No matter which world it is in, it is clear that as long as she disappears, everyone will not live so hard, and no one will be hurt again.

But why do these people force her to live!

"Dad, I just had an examination at the hospital. The doctor said that my glands are recovering very well and I may be entering a susceptible period soon. He asked me to be prepared." Lin Yihan stood on the side of the road, his eyes empty and his face blank. Lin Qingrong explained the current situation to Lin Qingrong on the other end of the phone, "What should I do now?"

Lin Yihan heard vaguely noisy voices coming from the other end of the phone, but she didn't want to distinguish what the people over there said. .

"Ahem, Xiaohan, how are you doing now? Do you feel depressed or suddenly irritable, do you have the urge to curse or attack others?" "What?!" Unexpectedly, Lin Qingrong's

first Lin Yihan's voice suddenly rose when she asked this question, but then she realized the problem and lowered her voice and replied, "Yes, I feel very irritable now." "I thought it was because I couldn't solve the current problem

. , that's why I'm in a bad mood."

"It's okay, don't worry, this is a normal phenomenon. After all, the susceptible period is coming soon, the mind is more sensitive than usual, and Alpha will have aggressive impulses, so don't be too nervous." Lin Qingrong over there seemed to be walking or trotting quickly, There was a distinct air of anger in his voice.

"Xiaohan, let me confirm with you once again. Even if Ning Zishu has forgiven you, likes you, voluntarily been marked by you, and is willing to calm your restless emotions during the vulnerable period, you don't want to agree, do you?" Lin

Qing Rong's words hit Lin Yihan's mind like a heavy hammer, and a tinnitus suddenly sounded in her ears that made her dizzy. Her figure was shaky, and she had a very strong urge to vomit.

Ning Zishu has already contacted her parents? Or with Lin Yiquan?

Will they ask her to mark Ning Zishu and force her to be with Ning Zishu, but she can't, she wants to leave this world, she has to let Lin Yihan of this world come back, she can no longer... "Lin Yihan! Give me

Come back to your senses!"

Lin Qingrong's roar brought Lin Yihan's attention back to reality. Only then did Lin Yihan realize that she had burst into tears unknowingly. She opened her mouth, but found that she could not make a sound.

"Listen, don't worry, we won't force you to do anything you don't want to do again." "

Although we don't know why you are still unwilling to change your decision, don't worry, we will find a solution once and for all.

" Now, go to the villa address I sent you. There is a special medicine sent there. Although the effect is average, it can stabilize your mood, even in the susceptible period." "It doesn't matter, even if you want to be

willful , we can also give you the right to choose freely, without having to worry about being forced, and you don't have to marry someone you don't like." "It is

your freedom to spend the rest of your life with whom you want, even if you don't really fall in love with someone, you can Stay single and live a free and unrestrained life, this is what your mother and I have been working hard for, and of course your sister is the same." "There is no use forcing the management center, we will protect you, you are free." The pressure has

been

on The heavy burden in Lin Yihan's heart suddenly disappeared without a trace, and the suffocating mental pain burst like a bubble under the sunlight.

Lin Yihan, who was isolated by the bubble wrap, seemed to have finally returned to the real world, with a sense of down-to-earth. She also felt how scorching the sun was on the hot summer morning and how uncomfortable it was when it shone on her body.

"Thank you, thank you..." The tears in Lin Yihan's eyes couldn't stop flowing down. She choked and thanked Lin Qingrong while wiping her own tears hard.

"I didn't know. It turns out that you guys have been, ugh, I..."

"Don't cry, don't cry," Lin Qingrong smiled and comforted Lin Yihan on the other end of the phone, "It's also our fault. I didn't expect you to become susceptible so quickly. It's here. I thought I'd tell you when the second batch of safer medicines are adjusted." "

Fortunately, just in case, I sent this medicine first."

"Well," Lin Yihan couldn't help but feel happy in her heart. With her own good luck, she finally regained her composure. Although there were still tears of fear in her eyes, the depression and lifelessness on her face had disappeared.

"But Xiaohan, you have to be careful and try to control your emotions on your own, because if you take too much of the medicine this time, you will develop drug resistance, and the most important thing is not to get close to Ning Zishu when she is in the susceptible stage and has a fever," Lin Qingrong's voice suddenly became very soft, "Because the pheromone that is 100% compatible is attracted, not just for Alpha." "If you are caught by Ning Zishu, if

you can't resist, haha, then you will have to be caught by her. Marked." Lin Qingrong said and laughed twice.

"...Huh?" Lin Yihan wondered if she was hearing hallucinations. What was her father talking about?

Who is marked by whom?

"Oh, I actually gave this medicine to myself back then because I didn't want to force your mother to have a relationship with me." Lin Qingrong also became embarrassed. "Later on, some minor accidents happened. Well, I was lonely and widowed. Although I stayed awake in the same room, haha, your mother is so strong." After understanding the

meaning of Lin Qingrong's words, Lin Yihan almost couldn't hold the phone steady, and her expression gradually solidified into a look of shock, But there were still tears on his face, which looked particularly funny.

"And what you need to know is that a specialized Alpha cannot refuse the request of an Omega who is 100% compatible with him. No matter what the other party wants to do, if he puts out a little bit of pheromones, he will be stunned and he will just say 'Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Okay, I won't consider the consequences of agreeing to the other party at all."

Lin Yihan let go of his hand, and the phone finally fell to the ground, with one corner on the ground, and the screen cracked into a spider web shape.

Hearing the sound of the phone after it landed on the ground, Lin Yihan, who was so shocked by Lin Qingrong's excessive information, woke up from a dream, quickly picked up the phone from the ground.

Fortunately, although the screen was stained, it was not completely broken, and the call with Lin Qingrong continued.

"Dad, are you still there?"

"Well, my ears just shook."

"Wait a minute, but doesn't the Internet say that only when Omega's pheromone intensity is higher than Alpha's, Alpha can be marked? And it's still very The shallow marks that disappear soon are basically just for fun in bed."

"Aren't Ning Zishu and I both S-level?"

Because they cannot completely possess each other like the AO couple, in OA-related works, their Relationships are always unstable, and there is a danger of being inserted and destroyed by others at any time. This is a major abuse point in OA literature.

But Lin Yihan heard what Lin Qingrong meant, and the mark he was talking about was most likely not a shallow mark that would disappear after it was done!

"I didn't expect you to actually understand OA Love," Lin Qingrong felt a little surprised because of Lin Yihan's question. How could an ordinary Alpha understand this? It would be pretty good if he didn't feel alienated.

"How can I describe it to you? Specialized Alpha's pheromones exclude everyone except the 'destined partner'. As long as you can be with this person, it doesn't matter whether you possess the other person or be possessed by the other person." "This is us

. The compromise you make with your body for the only one, willing to give up your body, mind, and everything just to get the other person's mercy." "Haha, I originally thought that Ning Zishu didn't like you at all, so you were willing to give up for love.

As for her, because I know what it feels like to lose your mind and mark your 'destined partner' when you wake up again. I am afraid that the other person will hate me, hate your incompetence, regret and despair to the point of committing suicide." "So from the beginning, your mother and I did not intend to

force You."

"But it doesn't seem to be the case now. Well, things like feelings still have to be looked at by yourself. If you don't want to be with Ning Zishu, it's better not to stay with her. You might be killed one day. Her pheromones sold me to her."

"Well, but to be honest, whether you are marking or being marked, the feeling of being combined with your partner is very happy." "

...Dad, please stop talking! I I don't want to hear your show of affection!" Lin Yihan whispered in anger. She felt that her face was getting hot for no reason, and she raised her left hand to cover her face, not wanting to be exposed to direct sunlight.

It must be because the sun is too strong and it's getting too hot!

"Okay, I won't talk anymore. Have you calmed down now?"

"Well, I feel much better."

"That's good. Remember, this medicine must be taken for three days regardless of whether it is in the susceptible period or not..."

Just when Lin Qingrong and Lin Yihan were communicating on the phone, directly behind Lin Yihan, on the high-rise building of the hospital outpatient department, there was a pair of eyes watching Lin Yihan's back, and she was also talking to her trusted elder on the phone. comminicate.

"...Yes, Lin Yihan is about to enter the susceptible period, and she gave up using pseudo-pheromone, probably knowing that it is of no use to her." "Let her be trapped in the same room with Ning Zishu, who is in the susceptible period? Why?

, the two of them are 100% compatible, asking her to mark Ning Zishu will only disrupt your plan."

"What? They are not?"

"Okay, teacher, I understand." I

just talked to Lin Yihan Dr. Duan hung up the phone with a smile and looked at Lin Yihan who was leaving step by step. She took off her glasses, took out a tissue from the table and gently wiped the lenses like her teacher often did.

She put on her glasses again, and when the world became clear again, she could no longer see Lin Yihan's figure.

Precious, S-class, Alpha protected by the management center... Haha, she hates this kind of people the most, they should not exist in this world at all.

Being chemically castrated and no longer able to violate any Omega, this is the ending they deserve.

Lin Yihan in the two worlds is actually the same in nature. They are the kind of people with a strong desire for self-destruction.

He always puts the blame on himself, and after being forced into a desperate situation, he gives up thinking, gives up on himself, and goes with the flow. If he meets someone with ulterior motives, he will hurt everyone and make himself more desperate, just like the original development.

If Lin Yihan had not kept everything in his heart and asked his elders for help, the ending would not have been so regretful.

Rebirth and soul exchange give everyone the chance to move toward a better future.

45

After resolving a major knot in his mind, Lin Yihan also calmed down. Because he was just approaching the susceptible period and had not really entered a state where he could have a fever at any time, Lin Yihan was not in a hurry to get medicine for a while.

Lin Yihan went to the place agreed with Jiang Shiqi in a much more relaxed mood than before. As soon as she entered the box, she noticed that Jiang Shiqi suddenly frowned.

Lin Yihan thought Jiang Shiqi was unhappy because she was late. She touched her nose and apologized to Jiang Shiqi embarrassedly.

"I'm sorry, Qiqi, for the long wait. I was on the phone with my father just now, so I was delayed for a while."

Jiang Shiqi looked at Lin Yihan who was full of joy, feeling very confused.

This is not right. Lin Yihan must have been sad in the morning, but it has only been a few hours and he is now happy? Ning Zishu was still throwing glares at her when she left, looking like the cold-faced King of Hell who was angry with her.

However, Lin Yihan has a character that doesn't take anything seriously. Even if he is sad, he can easily be made happy, so there is nothing surprising.

"It's okay, let's order food first. After we have eaten and drank, I want you to go shopping with me. After all, I have worked hard for more than a month in vain just to help you monitor Ning Zishu." "Yeah, yeah,

No problem!" Lin Yihan smiled, sat next to Jiang Shiqi, looked down at the menu on the table carefully, and saw that there were two spicy dishes circled on it, frowned and looked at Jiang Shiqi, and said dissatisfied: "Qiqi, You can't eat such spicy food, don't you feel uncomfortable when

your stomach hurts?" After hearing Lin Yihan's words, Jiang Shiqi's face froze, she looked away with some guilt, picked up the milk tea at hand and drank it covertly.

"Choose one at most."

"Then, then it's rabbit meat with double peppers or boiled meat slices."

"Okay, good boy, I'll buy you the strawberry mousse cake you like later." Lin Yihan touched it naturally Jiang Shiqi turned her head, then circled a few mild dishes, pressed the summons bell, and soon the waiter came in and took away the menu.

Noticing the ambiguous look in the waiter's eyes when she looked at her, Jiang Shiqi, who was originally shocked that her head was suddenly touched, turned red, probably because she was angry.

What the hell, she and Lin Yihan are not a couple, what are you looking at! "Huh? Why is your face so red? Is the room too hot? I'm going to get the remote control and turn down the air conditioning temperature." Noticing Jiang Shiqi's slightly red face, Lin Yihan, who was dull, did not realize the difference

in body shape between himself and Jiang Shiqi.

They are obviously good friends, because they fit the stereotype of Alpha and Omega, and have been regarded by outsiders as a couple who go out on a date during the workday, and they only think it is due to physical reasons.

It's no wonder that Lin Yihan has no gender awareness when facing Jiang Shiqi. It's really because the relationship between the two is almost the same as her previous world. Jiang Shiqi doesn't care much that Lin Yihan is an Alpha. On the Internet, she treats her as a sister and a good friend. proportionate.

Just when Lin Yihan turned sideways to lower the temperature of the air conditioner and adjust the wind direction, Jiang Shiqi was helplessly covering her face behind her back, and one sentence after another of complaints kept running through her heart.

Why is Lin Yihan so slow? Does he really have no gender awareness at all, or does he just not regard himself as Alpha in front of her? It's okay to post emojis and kiss and paste them online, but it's the same when we meet offline. Does an Alpha casually touch an Omega's head want to be regarded as sexual harassment?

If it were anyone else, the moment she was touched on the head, Jiang Shiqi would have slapped her on reflex. Who dared to touch her head? Are they such a good relationship? She refused to have any physical contact with any Alpha!

But towards Lin Yihan, Jiang Shiqi couldn't be angry, because she could feel that this person didn't have any malice at all, and he didn't mean the slightest bit of ambiguity.

Lin Yihan seems to really only regard her as his good friend and sister, without any gender bias, and cares about her in every move and word he makes to take care of her body.

Damn it, there is no way for people to refuse! This person is the reincarnation of the central air conditioner! Do you care so much about everyone? !

Cursing bitterly in her heart, Jiang Shiqi bit the plastic straw in the milk tea cup and asked Lin Yihan: "Yiyi, what do you want to say to me? Don't you want me to help you spy on Ning Zishu again? Just do whatever you want, your people are back, go by yourself."

"Oh, that's not the case." Speaking of this, Lin Yihan's eyes wandered, with an obvious guilty conscience and flattery on his face, "It's just, ahem, I want to invite you. You act with me, uh, that's it, behave a little more ambiguously, so that others think we are a couple." "Pfft!" Jiang Shiqi was so shocked by these words that she spat out all the milk tea she had just drank in her mouth. Lin Yihan

saw

He was so shocked that he quickly took out the tissue from the table and carefully tried to wipe Jiang Shiqi's face, but was glared at Jiang Shiqi, whose face turned red.

Lin Yihan shrank her shoulders in fear and handed the paper to Jiang Shiqi's hand. She didn't dare to say anything and wiped the milk tea splattered on the table dejectedly.

After wiping the remaining milk tea from her mouth, Jiang Shiqi looked sideways at Lin Yihan, but there was no obvious anger in her words.

"So, because you had a quarrel with Ning Zishu today, you wanted to pull me out of the way to anger her?" "No, no, there was no quarrel.

Well, that morning shouldn't be considered a quarrel, right?"

"Huh? You didn't quarrel. ? We didn't quarrel. This morning Ning Zishu looked at me with a murderous look on his face. It's obvious that it's because of you, so he's blaming me." Lin Yihan's originally

calm expression immediately cracked after hearing Jiang Shiqi's words. Why did Ning Zishu become angry because of you? She turned against Jiang Shiqi!

"Wait a minute, Qiqi, what did you tell her when we had dinner together last time?" Lin Yihan had a very bad feeling in her heart.

"Oh, I said that since she hasn't taken you into her mouth yet, she should be careful about others doing anything to you, because you, a gentle and cute Alpha towards Omega, are quite popular with Omegas now." That's it now

. She is so cute that people think she is too soft, but she has become a favorite among a small group of fans.

But of course Jiang Shiqi would not say this directly without a wink.

Help! No wonder Ning Zishu pushed her hard when she got home last time. It turned out to be such a stimulus! No, it turns out that Ning Zishu had a crush on her at that time! Why didn't she notice it at all?

Because Ning Zishu was able to resist her physical urges during the susceptible period, she was not forced to continue doing it!

Lin Yihan lowered his head and covered his face with both hands, his face twisted, and he kept rolling and beating in his heart and roaring.

She must be a fool. If it weren't for liking it, any Omega in the vulnerable stage would have suppressed Alpha halfway and still be willing to stop!

Lin Yihan finally knew that Ning Zishu had actually liked her for a long time, and how stupid she was to be so scared that she ran away with a bucket overnight because of Ning Zishu's uncertain attitude towards her.

If Ning Zishu had said that he liked her and didn't want her to leave, she would never have been able to escape no matter how guilty and uneasy she was.

Because she was completely dazzled by Ning Zishu's lustful face at that time!

Lin Yihan, who noticed this, couldn't hold herself any longer. She lay directly on the table and began to physically hammer the table with great grief and anger.

Dad was right. The attraction of Alpha and Omega's 100% compatible pheromones was terrifying. She could easily suppress Ning Zishu under her body and stop Ning Zishu's actions, but she didn't think about herself at all. Still able to resist.

Even if Ning Zishu really wanted to go ahead with it, I'm afraid she wouldn't refuse.

She thought it was because she was confused by Ning Zishu!

She is a fool, she is a fool!

However, fortunately, Ning Zishu stepped back from the cliff at that time, otherwise things would really be irreversible now, because it is obviously impossible for Ning Zishu and Lin Yihan in this world to be together, and if the two of them had an accident at that time, they would definitely not be together. The method separated easily.

But she must return her body to Lin Yihan in this world.

After thinking about this, Lin Yihan, who was so embarrassed and angry that she was out of body, and her whole body was gray, also came back to her senses. She sat up straight and slapped her face hard several times, becoming more determined to perform "Scumbag A" in front of everyone. look.

Because Lin Yihan really couldn't imagine how other than disappointing Ning Zishu, there was any other way to make her fall in love with him.

The time she spent with Ning Zishu, even including the week she lived with Ning Zishu, would only be less than a month and a half. Why does Ning Zishu like her so much? She likes her so much that she would rather let go of her pride. Crying and begging her not to leave!

Damn pheromone attraction, damn 100% compatibility, why do humans have a second gender!

At this moment, Lin Yihan began to roar in his heart again. This unlucky ABO world is really harmful!

After watching Lin Yihan's face-changing performance in just a few minutes, and at the same time sensing the intense changes in Lin Yihan's heart, Jiang Shiqi was not at peace.

If I were to use something to express Lin Yihan's mood swings concisely, it would be the dynamic electrocardiogram in the emergency room. It would have to be the kind of arrhythmia or even myocardial infarction, which kept jumping up and down.

I don't know what Lin Yihan is thinking in her heart. This mood is like riding a roller coaster. But if you look carefully, you can feel extreme shock, regret, a touch of joy...and fear?

Um? What are you afraid of?

"The reaction was so big, could it be possible that when I went back that day, Ning Zishu would just... um." Jiang Shiqi originally just tried to test it, but she didn't expect that Lin Yihan would react so fiercely after hearing this that he would rush over and cover her with his hands. Mouth.

"No, no, no, nothing happened! Don't think too much!"

Not wanting to be misunderstood by Jiang Shiqi, Lin Yihan retorted loudly, looking like she was about to cry.

Seeing Lin Yihan's face flushed with embarrassment, as if she would really cry if she teased her for a few more words, Jiang Shiqi began to understand that the always strong Ning Zishu would like her so much.

He is obviously a tall and high-ranking Alpha, but he would show such a pitiful and shy expression in front of someone he trusts.

Really, it makes people excited to the point that they want her to actually cry. Whether she is sad to the point of crying, or nervous and shy to the point of watery eyes, I am afraid it will be particularly attractive.

But who knows that Lin Yihan is her good friend? She doesn't bully others intentionally.

A dark color flashed in Jiang Shiqi's eyes. She removed Lin Yihan's hand from her mouth and said to Lin Yihan, who was still pressing half of her body on her: "Then why do you want me to act with you? You have to tell me. Well, I don't want to be assassinated by Ning Zishu for no reason."

"Senior Sister Ning is ruthless and jealous. Even if I, a cute junior girl, dares to steal her girlfriend, I will be killed without mercy," Jiang Shiqi said deliberately He pinched his throat to pretend to be cute and said this sentence in a very exaggerated tone.

But what Jiang Shiqi didn't expect was that Lin Yihan's reaction was very normal, and she didn't notice it at all, as if he was used to it.

"But I'm not her girlfriend, and I think Ning Zishu is quite gentle to people," Lin Yihan touched her nose awkwardly, "Besides, this is a society ruled by law, so there will be no danger to life." "Ah.

? It doesn't matter to you? It doesn't matter that we are still living together, and you are so ambiguous. You are not hanging on her, are you?" Lin Yihan felt that the way

Jiang Shiqi looked at her had changed. In both eyes, there was a big character written on one side and the other on the left. "Slag", with an "A" on the right, made Lin Yihan sweat.

"No, no, no, you misunderstood, uh, me, she and I are," Lin Yihan sat back in her seat and gestured with her fingers unconsciously. Because she knew what she was about to say was outrageous, her voice became lower and lower. , "A partnership in name only, in the legal sense, and it was me who forced her first..." "

Pfft, what did you say?!"

"I, I, I, we have never had a relationship, at most we kissed a few times, that's all. It was only three times, oh, no, it seemed like four times." Halfway through Lin Yihan's words, he suddenly thought that she kissed Ning Zishu last night in order to stop Ning Zishu from saying those words, and Lin Yihan's eyes went dark.

God, where did she get such courage? She must have been crazy at that time, she really wanted to crawl directly into the cracks of the ground!

Sensing the extremely strong regret and disbelief in Lin Yihan's heart, the corners of Jiang Shiqi's mouth twitched. She didn't know exactly what she was feeling now, but she was definitely mostly speechless.

Jiang Shiqi held her forehead with a headache and asked: "Then what do you want to do now? What you meant just now was that you forced Ning Zishu to marry you, and now Ning Zishu has developed a crush on you. You don't want this."

"So you asked me to pretend to have an ambiguous relationship with you because you want Ning Zishu to think you are a scumbag and be disappointed in you." "You want to

divorce her?"

Lin Yihan nodded quickly, this is her idea.

"Unexpectedly, Lin Yiyi first forced love on others, and after getting the affection of others, he finally gave up and no longer wanted it. Now he wants to involve an innocent good sister in your emotional dispute, acting with you and hurting the other person. ."

"You are really good, and your ideas are so beautiful."

Listening to Jiang Shiqi's disdainful tone, Lin Yihan lowered his head despondently, feeling disappointed. It was indeed not that easy to convince Jiang Shiqi. After all, from an outsider's perspective, her and the original person's behavior were inconsistent. Combined together, it is a complete peerless scumbag A.

"But, yes."

Jiang Shiqi walked up to Lin Yihan, raised her chin with her right hand, and said condescendingly to the surprised Lin Yihan with a smile: "After you get divorced, do you want to consider giving me a try?" "

No. ."

Lin Yihan rejected Jiang Shiqi's words without any psychological fluctuations. As expected, Jiang Shiqi in the two worlds is very similar, and he always likes to make such jokes to her.

"Qiqi, don't make such a joke. Relationships are not a game that you can simply try." "

Only when you are with the person you really like, you will be happy. Friends and lovers are different."

Jiang Shiqi raised her eyebrows, She was even more surprised than before. Lin Yihan, who was always serious, actually took her words as a joke.

Although she did deliberately say this to tease Lin Yihan just to see Lin Yihan's panicked expression, why could she tell the difference?

Lin Yihan looked like he had known her for a long time, and was accustomed to her deliberately disgusting tone of voice, and could easily tell the difference between what she meant and what she was joking about.

But in fact, the two of them had only known each other for less than three months.

Is it a keen intuition like a small animal? Or is there some secret hidden in Lin Yihan that cannot be told?

"Well, since you don't want to, forget it," Jiang Shiqi shrugged with regret, sitting back on the chair, then holding her chin with one hand and staring at Lin Yihan.

"Are you separated from Ning Zishu now?"

"Well, I have this plan, but not yet, because her susceptible period is coming soon..." "

Since you have decided to divorce her, why do you want to divorce her? You have to worry about her susceptible period. If something happens to the two of you during the susceptible period, you two will be inseparable even if the sky falls."

Hearing the speechlessness and choking in Jiang Shiqi's words, Lin Yihan could only hide her face in shame.

"I can't refuse her, wuwu. As long as I see her sad expression, I just want to hug her and comfort her. I can't even file for separation and divorce!" "Oh, so you want to drag me into an ambiguous relationship with you

? , let Ning Zishu withdraw on his own initiative." Jiang Shiqi's eyes narrowed and she uttered two words coldly, "What a scumbag." "I'm sorry, but I really can't think of any other way. The attraction of highly compatible pheromones is too great.

It's scary." Lin Yihan just wants to fight for the ground with her head, to be 100% compatible, and to be willing to sacrifice everything for the other person. It is really unimaginable for her!

"Then accept it. Anyway, your pheromones are very compatible, right? Wouldn't it be nice to live together like this, and wouldn't it be nice to be liked by Ning Zishu? No matter in every aspect, she is absolute Look for a high-quality partner, with face, body, and abilities in all aspects." "

Even if I only look at the sex life, you are the one who enjoys it." Jiang Shiqi's eyes swept up and down Lin Yihan's body, making her spine shiver and her scalp numb. , "Even if you just want to enjoy it, considering her personality and physical fitness, she can easily achieve the OA position. I think she will definitely satisfy you." "Why do you have to divorce her?" Jiang Shiqi's words seemed to shake Ningzi

.

Shu regarded this person as an emotionless person and straightforwardly analyzed everything about her into props that could meet Lin Yihan's needs. Such ruthless words made Lin Yihan's whole body shiver. She shrank back and leaned against the cold wooden floor. On the back of the chair, he couldn't move back any further.

"I, I never thought about this," Lin Yihan opened her mouth with a gloomy expression. Even if she couldn't catch Lin Yihan in this world and force him to exchange bodies, she didn't want to live a makeshift life like this with Ning Zishu.

"Ning Zishu's affection for me is only due to the attraction of high-compatibility pheromones. I don't think I have any strengths and advantages that can make her like me." "Two people who live together just because of the influence of external forces will not

Happily, I have tasted regret countless times, and I don't want to see Ning Zishu cry because of me, and I don't want her to give up her pride and self-esteem because of someone like me." "This is too much. That's cruel

."

"Besides, if one day she wakes up from this false impression caused by pheromone attraction and finds that she has to spend the rest of her life with someone she doesn't like, she will hate me."

After saying this, Lin Yihan was silent for a while, scratched his head and smiled bitterly at Jiang Shiqi: "Although I like Ning Zishu very much, my liking for her has nothing to do with love. I just respect and look forward to someone as confident and strong as her." Sister."

"I don't want to live with her. If possible, I just want to spend the rest of my life with the person I really like."

But she actually no longer has this possibility.

"Is this what you think? Why don't you confess to her directly? Maybe she will tell you how many shining points in you attract her." You are not a person with no talents as you think,

And it's not like you said, your love for Ning Zishu is just a so-called admiration.

Seeing the avoidance and shame on Lin Yihan's face, and understanding the meaning of her silence, Jiang Shiqi put her hands on her face, and sighed deeply with a little distress. In a situation like Lin Yihan's, blindly escaping from reality will not solve the problem. .

"You probably haven't told anyone else about your relationship with Ning Zishu." "

Hmm, you originally received the certificate in a low-key manner, and no one except a few people knew about it. Oh, Sister Gu is now Ning Zishu's manager. She knows, but she also knows that I have always wanted to divorce, and it is because I feel guilty towards Ning Zishu that I asked her to help me take care of Ning Zishu." "Well, in that case," Jiang Shiqi thought for a moment He said to Lin Yihan

, "We don't have to pretend to have an ambiguous relationship. Just let everyone think that I am pursuing you unilaterally. Don't show any intention of refusing." "This way your reputation will not be

damaged. After all, you are ambiguous with Omega." Being an Alpha is normal, and Ning Zishu will think that you are a fish-breeding scumbag and will be disappointed in you, which is killing two birds with one stone." "

You won't be disgusted by having close physical contact with me, right? "After saying that, Jiang Shiqi paid careful attention to Lin Yihan's expression, thinking deeply in her heart.

"No, I've been used to it for a long time." Lin Yihan laughed, but did not notice the sudden look in Jiang Shiqi's eyes.

It seemed that without her knowledge, the Lin Yihan in front of her had had many close physical contacts with her.

really interesting.

In fact, if you think about it carefully, there is a big difference between Lin Yihan's past reputation and his current innocent appearance. It remains to be seen whether he is the same person, not to mention Lin Yihan's overly proactive and familiar attitude towards her, which also hides many secrets.

"But Yiyi, if I successfully help you solve the problem with Ning Zishu, how will you repay me? After all, an Omega who favors Alpha will have a lower social evaluation." Jiang Shiqi asked Lin Yihan with a smile. She really

I am very curious about what else Lin Yihan can say to please her.

If Lin Yihan really knew her a long time ago and knew her preferences very well.

"I will travel around the world with you! It will be very interesting for two of us to see the world together, experience the customs and customs of different places, and see all kinds of scenery!" "I will supervise your diet and rest during the trip, and try

to Take good care of yourself, okay?"

Jiang Shiqi once wanted Lin Yihan to accompany her to travel together, and Lin Yihan agreed, but she failed to do it in the end.

In this world, if she still has time in the future, Lin Yihan also hopes to fulfill the promise she made, even though she knows that the two Jiang Shiqi are completely different individuals.

Jiang Shiqi looked at Lin Yihan who was smiling brightly, and her face darkened for a moment, but before Lin Yihan could see clearly, she quickly put on a look of disdain.

She seemed dissatisfied and hummed: "You just want to travel. You are afraid of being lonely alone, so you took me with you." "

But, deal!"

"Okay, thank you Qiqi!"

Lin Yihan hugged Jiang Shiqi happily. Unable to see the gloom on Jiang Shiqi's face.

The Jiang Shiqi that Lin Yihan knew had exactly the same personality as hers. Lin Yihan actually knew exactly what she longed for most.

This feeling is really annoying.

But what annoyed Jiang Shiqi the most was the fact that she couldn't dislike Lin Yihan at all.

Because Lin Yihan was filled with pure concern and had no intention of taking advantage of her or maliciously trying to please her.

Damn it, she was actually a little jealous of the person who met Lin Yihan before her.

Jiang Shiqi rubbed the head of Lin Yihan, who was still excited, but now that this person is in front of her, the other Jiang Shiqi has lost her, and I am afraid she will never see her again.

Inexplicable joy arose in Jiang Shiqi's heart. Frankly speaking, she felt a sense of secret joy, and the expression on her face turned into a genuine smile.

"Dong dong." The waiter knocked on the door and pushed in. When he saw the tall and thin female Alpha pressing the thin and small female Omega on the chair, he subconsciously coughed to remind them that there were others.

"Two ladies, all the dishes have been served. If you need anything else, you can place an order at any time." "Also, although

our private room is airtight and soundproof, if a large amount of pheromones appears, the outside world can also feel it. Yes, please don't do it too intensely."

"...I know, thank you for reminding me." Jiang Shiqi almost gritted her teeth and replied. They were thought to be having sex in a semi-public place, and their tempers were so bad. Jiang Shiqi, who was not very good at first, immediately had a tic-tac-toe bulge on her forehead, but she still had to hold in her anger.

Because the other party involved, Lin Yihan, who was Alpha, heard the meaning of the waiter's words, and immediately let go of his hand, and sat back in his seat as if running away, lowering his head and remaining silent. Jiang Shiqi could not face her in front of her. The face is yin and yang strange.

As soon as the waiter closed the door, Lin Yihan clasped her hands and apologized to Jiang Shiqi. Her face was red and her eyes were averted, obviously looking extremely shy. "I'm sorry Qiqi! I forgot about our gender differences and caused you to be misunderstood by others. I'm really sorry! I will pay attention to it

in the future." Lin Yihan has never been so embarrassed in her twenty-one years of life.

The good sisters hugged each other, but were reminded by a strange waiter not to get angry in the store, hoping that they would restrain themselves.

If there was nothing he could do, Lin Yihan would have wanted to crawl into a crack in the ground and never climb out again.

"Oh, it doesn't matter. I don't mind anyway. If I had minded, I wouldn't have been friends with you in the first place." Jiang Shiqi

looked at Lin Yihan thoughtfully. Now the gender is different, but before the gender was the same? Lin Yihan has so many secrets.

"But isn't this just right? Let everyone misunderstand that you and I are a couple, and let Ning Zishu give up and divorce you." "You're right!" Seeing Lin Yihan suddenly become happy again, With a smile on her

red

face, Jiang Shiqi felt speechless in her heart, wondering if her family was too silly and sweet.

How could a woman with a strong personality like Ning Zishu let go of the Alpha she recognized? As long as she and Lin Yihan hugged a few times in front of Ning Zishu, how could Ning Zishu remain restrained?

Ninety-nine percent of the time, Lin Yihan will be taken into a dark room and forced to have sex with her.

And seeing how gentle she is, she has known Ning Zishu for almost two years. Only last time in front of Lin Yihan, Ning Zishu always showed a gentle look. Even if he was deliberately provoked by her, he did not show a cold face.

You must know that this month on the set, Ning Zishu was basically a large moving iceberg, no, a volcano that could erupt at any time. She was holding her breath in her heart, and the cold air she gave off made those who liked her afraid to approach her at all.

"Yiyi, Ning Zishu should know about your previous trip to Beijing." Vaguely realizing why Ning Zishu was angry, Jiang Shiqi, who had already started picking up the food, turned to look at Lin Yihan, and as expected, there was a look on her face. A guilty expression.

There was no need to listen to Lin Yihan's answer. Jiang Shiqi turned around and continued eating, thinking to herself, no wonder Lin Yihan felt that Ning Zishu was very gentle.

Lin Yihan ran away for more than a month without getting along with her, without contacting Ning Zishu. Ning Zishu actually didn't go to the capital to arrest her, and now that she has finally come back, Ning Zishu didn't even lock her up at home. Let her eat alone with other Omegas.

Not to mention a strong person like Ning Zishu who has a strong desire for control, even an Omega with a gentle and weak personality cannot endure the cold violence of a beloved partner.

Hey, Ning Zishu really loves Lin Yihan deeply. If it were her, she would have tied him up and locked him up at home and squeezed him dry every day, making his legs weak and his body weak and unable to run away. If they are not together, it is unforgivable.

.

Jiang Shiqi could only shake her head in her heart, but it was a pity that Lin Yihan was an idiot who had reached a dead end. It seemed that Ning Zishu still had a long road to pursue his wife.

Wait, Jiang Shiqi bit her chopsticks, and suddenly thought of a very serious problem. Although Ning Zishu was gentle and restrained towards Lin Yihan, he might not hesitate to punch her hard.

Moreover, if Lin Yihan and Ning Zishu reconciled and became loving partners, then Lin Yihan would not be able to travel around the world with her. How could Ning Zishu let Lin Yihan out?

Didn't she lose her wife and soldiers, and her forehead glowed green? It is impossible for her to acquire such a ridiculously green fund!

Damn it, she loves Lin Yihan very deeply.

After taking two hard bites of the rabbit meat, Jiang Shiqi thought to herself that she had lost her pants and had to get some more interest from Ning Zishu.

After all, it's fun to watch Ning Zishu change her face.

After the two chatted and laughed and finished lunch, Lin Yihan asked Jiang Shiqi where she wanted to go shopping in the afternoon, but she only got an "I don't know" answer.

Lin Yihan was helpless and funny at the same time. She knew that Jiang Shiqi was too lazy to think about such troublesome things.

"Why are you laughing? You asked me to come out to meet you, and you have to repay me for helping you monitor Ning Zishu. You should have decided on the afternoon schedule!" Jiang Shiqi curled her lips, with a look of dissatisfaction on her face, so hot Who wants to go out in the summer?

"Okay, it's my fault for not planning ahead. Since we don't know where we are going now, why don't you accompany me to a place first? There will be plenty of time to go shopping and have fun afterwards." "Don't go too far, otherwise you will hold

me I'm leaving."

"It will be too hot to hold each other in such a hot day," Lin Yihan laughed twice, not minding Jiang Shiqi's tone, "Let's take a taxi there, the villa area shouldn't be too hot." "I want to go there

. While taking medicine, the susceptible period is coming soon, and my mood has not been stable these two days." At this point, Lin Yihan sighed slightly, and did not hide it from Jiang Shiqi, "Actually, I was worried that I would not be able to control myself in front of Ning Zishu, and I couldn't control myself at all. I dare to stay with her, but I have promised to be by her side to make her feel at ease, so I can't leave." "

I don't want to see her sad."

Jiang Shiqi rolled her eyes at Lin Yihan without hesitation, and said He also said that he was not in love with Ning Zishu. Who would believe it?

It's interesting to see the protagonist's emotional tug-of-war in novels, but if this happens to you, and you're still your friend, you just want to grab the other person's neck and shout, "Why are you hiding!" A, go up! If you have anything to say, just say it to your face!

Dodging, dodging and chirping, what if it really becomes BE?

Lin Yihan had no choice but to force Ning Zishu to take the initiative. Gee, her friend really cared about being a mother.

The two of them drove all the way to the destination where Lin Yihan had arranged a ride. Jiang Shiqi looked at the increasingly familiar route around her, and the corners of her mouth began to twitch involuntarily. Especially when she saw the small building where she lived, she held her forehead and sighed helplessly.

Even if it happens to be in a villa area, why is Lin Yihan's house right next to hers?

"Qiqi, what's wrong with you?" Lin Yihan opened the car door and was about to ask Jiang Shiqi to get out of the car when he saw her depressed look and asked curiously.

"It's nothing, I just sigh in my heart about our fate. I don't know whether it is fate or not." Jiang Shiqi shook her head, walked to the shadow under the umbrella held by Lin Yihan, pointed to her house and said to Lin Yihan, "Did you see it? That's my home, even though I live alone."

Lin Yihan was shocked when he saw it.

"Yeah, what a coincidence."

"But why have I never seen you before?" Thinking of this, Jiang Shiqi was a little confused. Lin Yihan was not from An City, but she had also lived in An City for four years, but she had never seen her before. I met Lin Yihan here.

"Oh, because I didn't have a good relationship with my family in the past, I lived in a small apartment I bought. If I hadn't returned to Beijing this time to reconcile with my parents, I wouldn't have known that I still had a villa in Anshi."

" That's even more coincidental. I don't have a good relationship with my family either. They moved my brother to another city and left me alone in Anshi to fend for myself." Jiang Shiqi shrugged her shoulders indifferently and pulled her away. Lin Yihan's hand continued to move forward.

Tsk, that rotten family would be best if they could die together outside.

"Qiqi, while I can still stay here, I will never leave you alone again." "

Lin Yiyi, has anyone ever told you that people like you who talk about love to girls casually The air conditioner will be put in a sack in the middle of the night." Jiang Shiqi said with a cold expression as if she was not moved by Lin Yihan at all.

"Ah? Why?"

"Trying too many girls will make people hate you." "

Haha, what you said is too exaggerated. How could it be possible?"

Lin Yihan and Jiang Shiqi never imagined that Jiang Shiqi's casual joke was actually true. It happened, and not in the middle of the night, but in broad daylight, Lin Yihan was really put in a sack and tied into a car and taken away.

Lin Yihan's luggage and necessary sundries had already been packed in the suitcase, so Lin Yihan didn't need to waste extra time packing. However, the special medicine for Specialized Alpha that Lin Qingrong mentioned, Lin Yihan After taking it from the butler's hand, he swallowed two pills directly.

She doesn't know how long it will take for her susceptible period to come, but according to Lin Qingrong, even if the specialized Alpha is not in the susceptible period, as long as he does not get 100% compatible Omega pheromones, his mood will be very easy. Excited, so it must be taken every three days.

"Second Miss, is that Miss Jiang just now your friend?"

"Well, best friend, what's wrong with her?"

The man in black butler uniform, who looked very peaceful, nodded slightly: "Miss Jiang is actually willing Making friends with an Alpha, it seems that she really likes you." "

After all, you are a child who grew up in a repressive family." "

Is that so?" Lin Yihan scratched his head. Could it be that the Jiang family in this world also values ​​boys? A young girl? Well, maybe it should be said that A is emphasized and O is neglected.

"Uncle Butler, needless to say, Qiqi is probably not willing to let me know her past from others." "

If she wants me to know, she will tell me herself. If she doesn't want to, I can't inquire in private. This is Respect for friends."

After saying this, Lin Yihan smiled and thanked the housekeeper: "Thank you for helping me pack my luggage." "You're

welcome, this is my responsibility. Second Miss, the car has been prepared for you and Miss Jiang. You can leave through the side door at any time."

"I understand, but she is going home to get her things now. I have to go to her house to find her first, otherwise she will be angry." Waving to the housekeeper, Lin Yihan dragged her suitcase and left from the gate

. , walked towards Jiang Shiqi's house, perhaps because the special medicine took effect very quickly. Walking under the shade of greenery, listening to the chirping of insects from the roadside, Lin Yihan felt more relaxed than ever.

Today, there is no more pain in the chest. Specialized Alpha's emotional problems and susceptibility periods have also been temporarily resolved. Qiqi also agreed to act with her, and everything is getting better.

As long as she divorces Ning Zishu, finds another opportunity to go on a hunger strike and faints, she can see Lin Yihan in this world, return her body to her by force, solve all problems perfectly, and she can rest assured.

Lin Yihan, who was filled with joy, did not notice that a black car was slowly approaching her behind her, and its speed was getting slower and slower, gradually matching her walking speed.

"Woo!"

Someone suddenly clamped her body from behind. Lin Yihan tried to resist, but her mouth and nose were covered and her whole body went weak. She couldn't use her strength at all. Then her face was covered again, and her eyes became pitch black. Lin Yihan He felt that he was being pushed into the back seat of the car and taken away from the crime scene.

Lin Yihan's face was full of horror.

Tie, kidnap? !

No way, someone actually dares to kidnap an S-class Alpha in a well-secured villa area? !

She won't be ripped off, right?

Why is she so weak? Help!

46

Walking out of the lifeless house, Jiang Shiqi put on a beige sun hat. Seeing that Lin Yihan hadn't arrived yet, she snorted dissatisfiedly, complaining in her heart why Lin Yihan was so slow, and slowly walked towards the Lin family villa. She walked away, but after taking a few steps, she saw a suitcase lying on the ground.

Feeling bad, Jiang Shiqi rushed to Lin's house, but did not see Lin Yihan.

"Uncle Zhao! Where did Lin Yihan go? There is a suitcase dumped on the road outside. It can't be Lin Yihan's thing!" "

What?!"

When the war was going on over there, his face was still covered in the bag, and even his hands and feet were The tied up Lin Yihan had already been taken out of the villa area.

"Lin Yihan, I'm sorry, you are an S-class Alpha. If you don't do this, we don't dare to keep you awake." Hearing the familiarity in the kidnapper's tone, Lin Yihan blinked, and the fear in his heart suddenly disappeared

. , how does she feel that the kidnappers around her have no ill intentions toward her?

Good guy, is it possible that this group of kidnappers are acquaintances with the original person? Then why did they kidnap her on the roadside openly? It couldn't be because the original person owed them money.

In the flash of lightning, Lin Yihan immediately thought of who the original person was looking for to injure Ning Zishu's father. Aren't they the only people related to the original person who might be involved in the underworld? !

But as a result, Lin Yihan didn't dare to speak anymore. She knew that there was a world of difference in personality between her and her original self. Until now, she had not been suspected of being a different person in her heart. It was entirely because she was now close to her. None of the people have had contact with the original person for a long time.

Ning Zishu, the only one who has maintained a long-term relationship with her original body, doesn't mind her drastic change in personality at all...wait a minute!

Suddenly a flash of inspiration occurred, and Lin Yihan struggled hard. The expression on his face could no longer be described by the simple word "horror".

Damn it!

Wouldn't Ning Zishu have discovered long ago that she is not the original Lin Yihan?

Help, no, no, no, no, wait... Oh my god!

After traveling to the present, the scene of getting along with Ning Zishu and the words Ning Zishu said flashed quickly in Lin Yihan's mind.

Ning Zishu deliberately asked her to call him "sister" and spoke out to help her out in front of the doctor. Although her original grades should be very good, Ning Zishu took the initiative to tutor her in writing her graduation thesis... Ning Zishu also said, "I prefer the you now

".

Uh oh why didn't she realize this all this time!

Maybe Ning Zishu knew that she was not herself from the first day she traveled through time!

Lin Yihan almost went crazy, so angry with herself.

Why was she so slow, why was she paralyzed by Ning Zishu's gentle appearance, where did she get the confidence to think that she could hide it from Ning Zishu!

If it weren't for the fact that his hands and feet were tied tightly, and there were people sitting on the left and right, with Lin Yihan sandwiched in the middle, Lin Yihan would really want to beat the ground and roll around to vent his anger.

But even so, Lin Yihan's body was still twisting subconsciously, but others in the car mistook her for struggling. Lin Yihan's silence after getting on the car was also taken as a refusal to cooperate.

"Lin Yihan, stop resisting. You are meat on the chopping block now. You will not suffer if you obey me. Do you understand?" After being patted on the face through the mask, Lin Yihan finally came to his senses and asked in a low voice deliberately

. He asked, "What do you want to do?"

There is no room for her to be distracted and think about other things now. If she is not careful, her life may be lost, and everything will be really over.

"Hey, Lin Yihan, don't pretend to be stupid anymore. I just submitted a challenge to the teacher yesterday. You should have thought that we would take action," the man said with a sigh in his voice, "But you should say that you are concerned about the security here. If you are confident, you should rely on the S-class Alpha's physical fitness to be confident." "

How dare you walk alone on a deserted road with no cameras. If you don't take action, you will miss this perfect opportunity." "It's simply

shocking . I can't believe that you were once a very favored student by the teacher, and you were a little too confident in yourself."

Lin Yihan once again had a shocked expression on his face that was covered by a mask.

She didn't understand, and she was shocked.

teacher? Gauntlet? A promising student? ? ?

Is this a sudden addition to the setting? The original co-author was with these kidnappers, and now they are in trouble, so they are here to persecute her?

What the hell is this!

Lin Yihan, how many important things have you hidden from her? Come out and solve the problem quickly, don't leave the mess to her, what is she going to do? Someone will really die this time!

"Regret it? If you honestly do what the teacher said, for Ning..." The

male voice from the left stopped suddenly. Lin Yihan felt anxious when he heard that someone stopped him mid-sentence.

What do you do when you listen to the teacher? rather? Is it Ning Zishu? So the original person forced Ning Zishu to marry her because someone was behind the scenes?

In this case, is the violence and harm done to Ning Zishu by the future original body also related to this so-called teacher?

Why does Lin Yihan in this world hide everything from her? Is this considered good for her?

Lin Yihan gritted his teeth hard and decided that the next time he saw her again, he would give this self-righteous guy a good scolding.

"Are you angry?"

The voice that spoke this time came from Lin Yihan's right, and it was a woman. Lin Yihan even felt that he had heard her voice somewhere before.

"You are too soft-hearted. Although as an Alpha, it is a good thing that you know how to sympathize with Omega, but now that you have decided to take action, you cannot regret it and quit midway? How can it be such a good thing." The woman sneered and continued

: "Don't say that you have really fallen in love with Ning Zishu, so you don't want to hurt her with your own hands. Who was the Alpha who said that he felt sick when he smelled Ning Zishu's pheromones?" The original Lin Yihan smelled Ning Zishu's pheromones.

The smell of Shu's pheromones will make you want to vomit...?

Lin Yihan froze, but she clearly felt that Ning Zishu's pheromones smelled the best. From the time she traveled to the present, among the Alpha and Omega pheromones she smelled in the air, the only one she liked was Ning Zishu's scent is fresh in early summer and sweet and fruity. It is her favorite citrus scent.

Although she is using the same body, why does her feeling towards Ning Zishu differ from the original body's feeling towards Ning Zishu?

Seeing that Lin Yihan had remained silent and clearly didn't want to communicate with anyone, the woman stopped talking. The car was very quiet, and the only sounds that could be heard were the steady breathing of a few people and the rustling of clothes.

Suddenly, he learned too many things from the gangster who kidnapped him. For a moment, Lin Yihan's thoughts became very confused because of the huge amount of information.

If it weren't for Lin Yihan taking two special pills that could stabilize her mood not long ago, perhaps Lin Yihan would be in the same precarious mental state as she was in the morning.

"Xiao Liu, the Lin family has started to move. We go around the outer city and must delay the time. Ning Zishu's susceptible period should be two or three days away." "What on earth do you want to do!" He felt bad in his heart. Lin

Yihan finally couldn't help but question the other party, but only heard mocking answers from these gangsters.

"Lin Yihan, it turns out you really like her. It's so funny."

"No wonder you want to provoke the teacher for her, but you can't think of it. In order to leave Anshi, she took the initiative to contact the teacher and agreed to join us." The whole body was stiff

. Lin Yihan felt like falling into an ice cellar, what, what did they say?

"But don't worry, Ning Zishu can't do the dirty work like us. She will live a glamorous life and shine on the screen, making everyone like her and even become obsessed with her." "But.

In this way, Ning Zishu's love for you will become a burden to her career, so she has to be hurt by your own hands and completely disappointed with you. It is said that the specialized Alpha will be attracted to those who are not 100% compatible during the susceptible period. Omegas are very rough and may even accidentally kill each other." "

No matter how strong-willed Alpha is, he can't control his desire to commit violence. Tsk tsk, even if you two like each other, who makes you destined to be inseparable." The man in the front right The cold

voice reached Lin Yihan's ears at this time, making Lin Yihan so excited that she struggled desperately. But as soon as she made a move, she was pressed firmly on the car seat and could no longer move easily.

"Lin Yihan, you are so pitiful. The person who is 100% compatible with you is your sister Lin Yiquan who was born with incomplete glands. She cannot withstand the pheromones of S-class Alpha. If she is forcibly marked, she will die in your hands. After escaping to Anshi And fell in love with Ning Zishu, who was destined not to be together."

"An Alpha like you who is destined to have a short and tragic life, why should you wake up and continue to be a mindless tool?" Who is this man

? , why is the voice so familiar? She must have seen this man somewhere, think of it quickly!

Lin Yihan, who was pressed on the car seat, tried her best to raise her head, but even if she raised her head, she could not see the faces of these people. Her eyes had long been blocked, not even a ray of light could come through.

"Teacher, you are home."

"Well, don't give her any time to rest and recover. You must know that the physique of an S-class Alpha is not something ordinary people can handle." "Understood!" Lin Yihan heard the sound of the car door opening and the noise from the outside world

.

The sound of people poured into the car, but was cut off by the closed door for a moment.

Lin Yihan's heart was sinking. What should she do? It seemed that she was really going to die.

But what Lin Yihan didn't expect was that as soon as the so-called "teacher" got out of the car, the person pressing on her let go, and the two of them helped her sit back down.

"I'm sorry, I was a little rude to you just now. The teacher is here, so I have to show off."

Huh?

This sudden turn of events made Lin Yihan unable to recover for a while. Could it be that the kidnappers and the teacher were not of the same mind?

"Do you want to take off the mask?"

"Uh, it's better not to use it. This is not good." Lin Yihan was stunned for a moment and rejected the words of the people around him.

What is going on? But now, given Lin Yihan's courage, she didn't dare to face these "kidnappers" who seemed to be familiar to her. As soon as she took off the mask, she would probably be found to be someone other than herself.

"Oh, you are still so considerate, I can only wrong you for a few days." The woman who spoke seemed to think that Lin Yihan's refusal was because she was worried that they would be blamed, so she sighed and stopped insisting.

A few people began to chat casually, and the chat topics were all over the world. It seemed that Lin Yihan was not regarded as an outsider at all, even though Lin Yihan was actually a hostage kidnapped by them.

In addition to Lin Yihan, there were three people in the car, two men and one woman, sitting in the driver's seat and driving. The man with a very young voice was named Xiaoliu. The man on the left of Lin Yihan was the taipan, and the woman on the right whose voice sounded familiar to Lin Yihan was attracted by them. The two are called Sister Qin.

Did she have contact with the woman named Qin somewhere?

When the three of them chatted intermittently, Lin Yihan remained silent, but they seemed to be used to Lin Yihan's silence and did not feel anything unusual. While Lin Yihan felt happy in his heart, he also kept paying attention to the content of their chat.

"The teacher is becoming more and more indifferent. He used to smile in front of us, but recently he seems to be angry and always has a cold face." "It's probably

because Xiaolin made him unhappy. After all, he ran away without saying a word. He went back to Beijing for more than a month, and it didn't go according to his plan at all." Sister Qin opened the window slightly, and the sound of the howling wind made her voice seem a little erratic.

"Well, after all, he hates others disobeying him and doesn't like his plans to be disrupted, but what Xiao Lin and Xiao Ning did was beyond everyone's expectations." The senior classmate sitting on Lin Yihan's left laughed after hearing this

. He laughed and said, "Yes, I didn't expect Senior Sister Ning to have known about the relationship between the Self-Rescue Association and the teacher for a long time. She just never cared about it and pretended that she didn't know. Now she actually applied to join for our Sister Lin." As he spoke

, The executive put his hand on Lin Yihan's shoulder, as if the two brothers were getting along well, which made Lin Yihan shrink back to the other side unconsciously.

She was not used to physical contact with strangers, especially if they were men.

However, both of them call Ning Zishu "senior sister", so are they both students of Ann University? About the same age as her?

It's unimaginable that he started getting involved in gangs before he even graduated from college. What a magical world this is.

"But to be honest, Senior Sister Ning is so awesome. In just one month, everyone has accepted her as a core member." "Don't you

like her?" Sister Qin asked Xiaoliu meaningfully.

"How could it be? Who wouldn't like a boss like Senior Sister Ning who is good-looking, capable of working, and kind to people? Every time I see her, I have to sigh that there are indeed differences between people. She works on the set during the day, and at night We also need to rectify the personnel situation and deal with various affairs. I heard that everyone is starting to get involved in the business of the family company." "Don't she need to rest every day

? Such a strong person is scary, tsk tsk."

"..." After hearing this, Lin Yihan began to accumulate anger in her heart. Ning Zishu clearly promised to take care of him, but he was sighed like this, and he didn't look like he had a good rest!

"But teacher, alas, I don't know why the teacher is so cruel. He must force Sister Lin and Senior Sister Ning. He treats Senior Sister Ning as an enemy. He is the child he watched grow up." "This is not what we can do.

What he cares about, as he said, we are just tools. Even his most obedient tool will be abandoned without hesitation once he wants to resist him?" Sister Qin meant something, she He poked Lin Yihan's side face, which was covered by a mask, and his voice changed from sigh to curiosity.

"Xiao Lin, what did Ning Zishu do to you? You actually made you resist the teacher. Do you regret it now?" Lin Yihan did not answer immediately. She was silent for a while and asked the other three people in the car

.

"What kind of person do you think 'Lin Yihan' is?"

"Idiot."

"A good old man."

"Seriously serious."

Lin Yihan was choked by the three people's almost unanimous answers, speechless and choked in her heart.

Shouldn't the original person be a villain in this world? Why did her accomplices have such an impression of her? I can't continue to talk about this.

Several people laughed happily when they looked at her. Sister Qin was the most direct, reaching out and touching Lin Yihan's head.

"Everyone likes you very much. Just finish this scene and then go apologize to the teacher." "...Do you think

this is okay? In order to achieve your own goals, you hurt a completely innocent person." Lin Yihan couldn't help the anger in her heart and asked these people who might be friends with her in a calm voice.

"To you, to me, maybe this is just acting, but if I really treat Ning Zishu like the teacher wants, it will only leave her with a lifelong psychological shadow. Why must I drag her into this!" "Obviously she

I've never done anything wrong!"

"Look, you are a good old man who shouldn't be here if you worry about such things." The hand on Lin Yihan's head rubbed her head harder.

Sister Qin seemed distressed and began to complain: "Really, if you keep talking, won't we have no choice but to silence you?" "If you tell all our information, we will all be in trouble

. , I don't want to cry behind bars just after graduation."

"I have no choice but to ask you... Everyone, sit still, they are catching up!" The driver Xiaoliu originally also complained along with him, but when he glanced around, he noticed that he was following The people sitting in the driver's seat of the two cars behind them had different expressions.

Xiaoliu immediately turned the steering wheel and shouted to his companions. Under his control, the car body swung in an arc on the road with constant traffic, and cut to another small road along the line of alternating traffic lights, successfully getting rid of the car behind it. people.

Lin Yihan, who was caught in the middle and was not wearing a seat belt, was unable to control his body in this sudden accident. Due to the inertia, he hit the back of the seat in front of him. He screamed and fainted. .

Several people in the car looked at each other, and the driver Xiaoliu could only say in embarrassment: "Who told Sister Lin not to wear a seat belt? You can't blame me." "How do you want her to wear it?" Sister Qin helplessly held her forehead, "Do

n't Damn it, drive quickly, we can't be caught, we have to continue to delay." "

Okay."

At the high speed of the car, the scenery outside the car window changed quickly, and the three of them remained silent for a while. Finally someone spoke up.

"Do we really want to treat Sister Lin like the teacher said?"

"We have to go further. After all, she is no longer on our side. We have to cut her identity from us." She passed out while holding her in her arms. Lin Yihan's mask had been taken off, and Sister Qin touched her head like a caress.

"What makes us different from the Omegas in the Self-Rescue Society? We are committing criminal acts that will really get us into trouble. At most, they can be educated. If we do something bad, we will be shot." No one knows this

. The villains who are constantly provoking the conflict between Alpha and Omega are actually related to the self-rescue association in the university, whose reputation is growing day by day. Their existence is only known to Ning Zhaoyi.

Just like the self-help society only knows that there is a [mentor], these naive and talented Omegas do not know that most of the suffering they suffered in college was the product of designs by their trusted peers.

Naive, confident, pathetic and pathetic.

"Haha, that's right. We can't let her get involved with us." "

In the end, we are just here for excitement and entertainment, but Lin Yihan was tricked by the teacher into joining, and she hasn't done anything yet." Press the accelerator to the bottom, and the car speeds up

. Speaking of the highest level, the faces of the three people in the car showed expressions of joy and excitement. They were driving wildly through the downtown area with the kidnapped hostage, being chased by others but unable to catch them. Is there anything more exciting than this?

Unlike those Omegas who were half-brainwashed by Ning Zhaoyi, they were villains who truly followed Ning Zhaoyi's orders because they were "interesting".

Pleasure prisoners are not tools that can be manipulated as Ning Zhaoyi thought. Since he wants to use other people's hands to deal with them, the person holding the knife should be careful that he will be stabbed back.

Damn it, Ning Zhaoyi, used their close relationship with Lin Yihan to prevent Lin Yihan from resisting. If they were caught or died on the way because of this incident, that stubborn good man would definitely take all the responsibility on himself. .

With their eyes closed, they could imagine how Ning Zhao would use Lin Yihan after forcing her back to the point of being shaken.

Lin Yihan had resigned herself to depravity before, but now that she wanted to leave, they couldn't just watch Ning Zhaoyi bully their prudes.

"Ha, she really did carry this medicine with her." Sister Qin felt all over Lin Yihan's body, and as expected, she took out a small medicine box half the size of a palm from her pocket.

The senior classmate saw her groping movements and subconsciously complained: "Sister Qin, this doesn't look like a body search, but more like sexual harassment." "Fuck you," Sister Qin did not hesitate to step on the senior classmate's foot hard and let the

back The patient couldn't help but start grinning, it hurt.

"Sister Qin, what kind of medicine is this? Sister Lin is sick?"

"It's not because Xiao Lin's susceptible period is coming soon. This is a pheromone blocking medicine that can keep her emotionally stable. It's something my dad researched." She said while Explaining to the two of them, he opened the medicine box and saw that two pills were missing. He knew that Lin Yihan had already taken it once today.

"Although the effect of this medicine can last for three days at a time, Xiao Lin was greatly stimulated just now and was very emotional. It is estimated that it will be useless by tomorrow." Sister Qin estimated the effect time of the medicine and the efficiency of the Lin family's actions. I have a plan in mind.

"We will be divided into three groups later. I will take Xiao Lin to the round island. We will meet at the same place at eight o'clock tomorrow morning, and then we will start wandering around the world, haha." "Let's not delay any more time?" "Are you

stupid

? They have made it clear that they want to kill us with the help of the Lin family. If you don't run away now, you really want to get involved. Besides, you can't really let Xiao Lin hurt Ning Zishu during the susceptible period, otherwise she will regret it when she wakes up. Die."

"Indeed, but Sister Lin is really unlucky. Her life was already miserable, and she met someone like the teacher. Now she can't even run away," Xiao Liu, who was sitting in the driver's seat, sighed as he turned. Insert into another trail and keep an eye on the rearview mirror to pay attention to the movements around you.

"It'll be fine." She lowered her head and took out her phone. She quickly swiped her fingers and sent a text message to someone she hadn't contacted for a long time. The text message said nothing, only an address in Anshi.

[Qin Dongyi:? ]

[ Qin Dongyi: Do you want me to collect the body for you? ]

[Qin Dongyi: Go home as soon as possible if you're not dead. Don't lose your temper. ]

Qin Lan did not reply to her brother's message. She turned off her phone and looked out of the car through the dark window in boredom, the smile on her lips getting deeper.

She took care of Lin Yihan not only because this Alpha was a serious person, but also because this child was cute and would call "Sister Qin" sweetly when she was a child.

Well, although Qin Lan was a little sad that Lin Yihan never recognized her, it also made her relieved. If the two rigid doctors in her family knew what she was doing outside, they would definitely be killed and kidnapped. Throw it into the game.

Wouldn't that be fun?

God knows how shocked she was when she saw Lin Yihan with a dull look on his face. If it weren't for knowing about the Lin family's situation, Qin Lan would have almost wanted to contact the Lin family and take someone home to see a psychiatrist.

Not long ago, Qin Lan put on some disguise and observed in the hospital that Lin Yihan got along well with her family and was much more lively. She thought she would be able to live a good life out of this mess in the future, but she ended up being involved again.

Did the Lin family do something to offend Ning Zhaoyi? Why did Lin Yihan fall into the hands of the Ning family one after another? What a poor little unlucky guy.

The little unlucky guy who was clearly arranged by Qin Lan was knocked unconscious due to the accident just now, and came to the gray fog where she met Lin Yihan in this world for the third time.

Lin Yihan frowned and covered his aching forehead. Seeing that he was in this gray fog again, he didn't know for a moment whether he was lucky or unlucky.

She was kidnapped and trapped in a car by three kidnappers who were suspected to have a good relationship with Lin Yihan in this world, and almost angered them. Will she really be silenced?

Let the Lin Yihan of this world go out and solve this trouble. A weak, pitiful and helpless ordinary person like her really can't bear it. The Lin Yihan of this world must have a way to deal with them.

However, Lin Yihan sighed. It seemed that she could no longer fulfill her promise to Ning Zishu or what she had just promised to Jiang Shiqi.

Let Lin Yihan of this world handle these matters. Anyway, she will leave a lot of mess behind and not even any relevant memories.

She should be allowed to face this mess as well.

Without any mental preparation, Lin Yihan felt like her brain was about to explode when faced with the increasing amount of complex information.

What kind of teacher, what kind of order, what kind of tool? He followed the order and approached Ning Zishu in order to hurt her. Their pheromones are not 100% compatible. The person who is 100% compatible with her is actually Lin Yiquan, but she was born with glands. Being mutilated, being marked forcibly will lead to death...

Does this have anything to do with her?

Once here, she is no longer the Alpha Lin Yihan in the ABO world. She is just an ordinary girl who has suffered from heart disease for more than ten years. Everything in the ABO world has nothing to do with her.

Those are things that Lin Yihan in this world has to face, and they have nothing to do with her.

"Lin Yihan, come out quickly. Stop hiding. I want to go home."

"Let me go back quickly."

"I don't want to meddle in your business. I'm so tired."

"Let me have a good rest."

There was no time. Lin Yihan was not surprised when she received the reply. If the other party was willing to let her go home, she would have been allowed to go back last time.

This was obviously her territory. Lin Yihan felt that even if she searched through the fog for three days and three nights, she still wouldn't be able to catch him, so she simply gave up and sat on the ground with her legs crossed, her head resting on her arms, waiting for the person to appear on her own.

If she had not woken up, the body outside would have been unconscious. No matter how cruel Lin Yihan was in this world, he would not watch her body being silenced.

She was so tired. In fact, she had been tired for a long time. She just kept holding on because she couldn't help but watch the people around her feel sad.

Whether you are happy or silly, it is all just to make them feel at ease.

Regardless of everyone's objections, she stayed up late to write a paper after being discharged from the hospital. Actually, it was because she didn't want to persist anymore.

She obviously thought that she was finally free and traveled back to this hateful ABO world. She obviously wanted to endure it for the sake of her health. She obviously imagined that after divorcing Ning Zishu, she would be able to live well in this world without pressure or guilt. of life.

What kind of specialized Alpha is that? What the hell is 100% compatible? They all say that she and Ning Zishu are 100% compatible. In fact, these people are all liars. Why does everyone in the world seem to be forcing her to continue to be with Ning Zishu? It's not that she doesn't want to be together, she just can't.

Lin Yihan sniffed and couldn't help but tears falling from her eyes. But as soon as these tears fell one by one, they disappeared in the gray mist, leaving no trace behind.

It's not that she doesn't like Ning Zishu, who doesn't like a gentle sister who is beautiful and kind to her.

Ning Zishu's body has a fragrant smell that makes people want to stay by her side all the time. She feels at ease when she is held in Ning Zishu's arms... Even when Ning Zishu forcibly kisses her, she feels at ease. I feel disgusted, even comfortable.

I hate it, if Ning Zishu had said he liked her earlier and told her that he knew everything earlier, she wouldn't have left, because living with Ning Zishu was really fun.

She obviously wanted to live like this forever with Ning Zishu.

It's too much. Everyone is hiding everything from her, whether it's Ning Zishu, Lin Yihan in this world, or the parents and sisters in this world. They hide everything from her. Isn't it interesting to see her worry and be frightened by herself? ? Is it so fun to make her live so tiringly?

She was on the verge of losing control of her mind time and time again, and had to suppress her emotions for the sake of others. She didn't want to do it for a long time.

She no longer wanted to worry about others and no longer wanted to live so tiredly.

Let her sleep for a while, and she will never wake up again. What other people think has nothing to do with her. Anyway, she can't see, hear, or respond in any way.

She will no longer be an obedient and good child in her next life. She will be arrogant and arrogant. She will be arrogant and domineering...

Oh, in fact, there will be no next life at all.

Even in a place where no one else could see him, Lin Yihan only dared to hug himself and huddle up, crying silently and sobbing quietly.

Because no one can comfort her, no one can hold her, no one can touch her head and let her cry and act like a baby without restraint.

There is only another Lin Yihan who can appear here.

In those dreams that Lin Yihan had forgotten, she carefully leaned on her other self to rest because she was mentally tired. When she was groggy and unconscious, it was Lin Yihan who had already closed herself off, who lent her his shoulder and silently let her rely on her. Hold her in your arms and let her rest.

But now, this Lin Yihan is trapped in a body in another world, and her consciousness is sometimes awake and sometimes blurred. There is no way to enter this gray fog and silently accompany her to comfort her.

Lin Yihan, who was tired of crying, gradually felt that his consciousness began to blur. Finally, he couldn't help but feel tired, and his consciousness fell into darkness.

But Lin Yihan failed to sleep for a long time as she hoped. She felt as if she had had another dream.

Looking at the familiar yet unfamiliar ward full of various instruments, Lin Yihan thought with a wry smile that she really had a lifelong psychological shadow about hospital life, otherwise why would she still dream of this place at such a time.

But when her eyes, through the instruments and threads, rested on the person in the hospital bed not far away, the bitter smile on Lin Yihan's face could no longer hang on.

No, it shouldn't be, why is "Lin Yihan" lying there? This should be just a dream, right.

Lin Yihan was frozen on the spot, her whole body was cold, her body was trembling, she wanted to get closer but she didn't dare to really take a step.

Lin Yihan raised her hand and saw that her body was translucent. Then she looked at the unconscious patient on the hospital bed. She instantly understood that she had returned to her own world.

I'm afraid no one in this world can have such a fantastic experience like her. After experiencing something in another world, she saw herself lying on the hospital bed and dying.

No one should be able to remain calm in the face of death. After all, who wouldn't want to continue living if given the chance?

But it's time to end.

Lin Yihan slowly walked towards her body. She felt that she should be scared, but she also felt relaxed that she was finally free.

But just when Lin Yihan reached out to touch her body, she felt a very strong sense of rejection. Her body was rejecting her, as if this body had already stored a soul and could no longer hold any extra. One serving.

She went to the body of Lin Yihan in the ABO world to continue living, so Lin Yihan over there was really trapped in this dying body on her behalf?

Lin Yihan could no longer pretend to be calm. She wanted to shake the person in the hospital bed awake, to let the person inside out and let herself in, but her hands could only pass through the body in vain. Body.

"Wake up quickly, come out quickly... Hey, Lin Yihan, wake up quickly..." Lin Yihan wanted to shout loudly, but in fact she could only squeeze out a weak and trembling voice from her throat.

"Give me my body back quickly! Don't sleep!"

"Your family and friends are waiting for you to go back. Get up quickly, Lin Yihan... wake up..."

Lin Yihan couldn't stand still, her The body was shaky and finally fell to the edge of the bed.

"No, no one wants you to die in my place..."

"Lin Yihan, you must be sick! Go back to your own world, don't they all like you? Why..." "We only met

twice Stranger in front of me, what are you doing? You don't have to die on my behalf..."

The panicked Lin Yihan shed tears, but those tears disappeared without a trace as soon as they left her body. The trembling words could not reach anyone's ears, and even she herself did not know what she was saying now.

It wasn't until the ECG monitor's alarm sounded that Lin Yihan woke up from a dream. She stumbled up from the ground and ran out the door. She had to call for medical help. She must not let others die on her behalf.

Lin Yihan forgot that she was just a translucent lonely ghost who could not touch anything. Others could not see her shadow, let alone hear her cry for help.

Even the doctors and nurses who rushed over would go right through her body.

Lin Yihan never thought that she would still be a family member, waiting outside the operating room, waiting for the day when the operation is over, because she has always been the one waited for by others.

She was at a loss and anxious, but could do nothing. She could only look helplessly at the LED screen outside the operating room that was filled with names, and her own name was written on it.

She saw Lin Qingrong and Mu Qiji who were getting thinner and thinner in this world. Compared with the two people in the other world, their condition was completely different, as if they were more than ten years older for no reason.

She saw Lin Yiquan and Jiang Shiqi in this world. Both of them had a look of defeat on their faces, sitting on the chairs in the lobby outside the operating room with their heads hanging down in silence.

The place is full of family members waiting for the results of the surgery.

Lin Yihan knew that she could pass through this door and go in to witness how the doctor performed first aid on her body, but she did not dare to go in.

What if she fails? The person lying in her body is Lin Yihan in another world. In that world, her relatives are waiting for her, and Lin Yihan also has many friends she doesn't know who are waiting for her.

If she died here, what would happen over there? It was obvious that everyone in that world needed her.

Why, no one asked her to sacrifice herself like this.

The two of them are strangers living in two worlds and have never crossed paths, aren't they? Why did Lin Yihan want to die in her place?

She is so over the top. When she is tired of working, should she throw everything to others and let others live on her behalf?

How could she be so selfish and choose to die on her own?

Lin Yihan curled up in a ball on the ground, her brain so confused that she could no longer think normally.

"Hasn't Xiaohan's condition stabilized before? She can go to the general ward, why would she..." This is Lin Yiquan's voice, with a strong sense of tiredness in her words. She flew back from other provinces overnight

, Before I could take a breath, I heard the news that my sister had entered the emergency room again.

"Yesterday morning, Yiyi suddenly fell into a coma. In the evening, she received emergency treatment once, but she never regained consciousness... The critical illness notice has been issued..." "The situation became a little more stable at night, but now... If it doesn't happen this time...

If you survive, you will really... die."

Jiang Shiqi's words were like a bolt of lightning, chopping all Lin Yihan's chaotic thoughts into blackened ashes, and her brain had never been so clear as now.

The situation was stable before and he was transferred to the general ward... He suddenly fell into a coma yesterday morning. He received emergency treatment in the evening and his condition was stable again in the evening... Now he is critically ill again... The conditions of Lin Yihan in the two worlds are connected, as long as the other

world If your body is in good health, your physical condition in this world will be stable, you will not die, you can be transferred to a general ward, and you can move around normally.

As long as she survives in another world, Lin Yihan can also live well in this world.

She can no longer be willful, she can no longer hurt her body, because there is a big fool who is bearing all the pain for her.

I don't know how long it took, but the line with Lin xhan's name on the LED screen showed that the operation was successful. The Lin family and Jiang Shiqi who were waiting outside finally breathed a sigh of relief after seeing it, but they still had to wait two hours for the surgery. Only by observing the results can you feel completely at ease.

The translucent figure that was sobbing beside them has long since disappeared. No one knows her appearance and disappearance, just as no one knows the connection between Lin Yihan in the two worlds.

I originally wanted to do something twisted, but Little Strawberry was too strong and didn't succeed (x

If I had a mental breakdown and continued to engage in Seese, it would be really bad (the next ten thousand words

would really be good for a good kid, I can't do it) 

47

After waking up again, Lin Yihan, whose whole body was feeling hot, gasped and struggled to stand up from the ground. She had to quickly find a way to escape to a safe place.

She had to protect herself. She couldn't faint again or be hospitalized again.

Lin Yihan took a few deep breaths and tried to stay calm. She began to observe the surrounding environment.

Observing the sky outside the window, it should be late at night now. Fortunately, the moonlight is bright tonight, and there is enough light shining in from the window. Lin Yihan can barely see the furnishings in the room.

The room was empty, and there were no tools for her to use. Although the window on the inside had enough space for people to climb out, the height should not be underestimated. With her hands and feet tied, Lin Yihan could not easily climb out. Get out of there.

On the other side of the room, that is, the window that can look directly at the sky. Although the height is lower, Lin Yihan can reach it as long as he stands up. However, the window is much smaller, not at all the size that an adult can pass through.

Lin Yihan gritted her teeth and climbed to the wall, stood up by the wall, and moved step by step to the window. The window was just above her chest. She looked down and saw a dense forest outside. It was amazing to see in the dark night. I was panicking, and the height was at least ten meters. If I jumped, I would either die on the spot or be seriously injured, and it would be impossible to escape.

No wonder the window is so low. Even if it were opened wider, no one would dare to jump out from here.

Lin Yihan was thinking about a solution in her mind. This room didn't look soundproof. She hadn't heard any sound since she woke up. Plus what she heard in the car before, they had to delay time to prevent others from finding her in time. She, maybe only one person is watching over her now.

Do you want to risk being discovered by this person?

As long as the opponent doesn't have any hot weapons such as firearms, considering the strength of this body that can easily break open doors and kick stones into tree trunks at will, he should be able to defeat him.

But there is a very serious question. Lin Yihan doesn't know if she can exert this kind of power again, because in more than a month, she has never felt that her physical fitness is particularly strong, which is the strength of an ordinary adult.

But Lin Yihan couldn't drag it out any longer. Her body was getting very hot right now. She didn't know if it was because the body in the other world was undergoing first aid, but in order to ensure that the body in the other world could survive the surgery smoothly, she had to hurry up. Go to the hospital for treatment.

Unfortunately, what tied Lin Yihan's hands and feet were not metal handcuffs, but plastic tape-like strips, so as long as she could find something with sharp edges, she could cut them open.

Are you still looking for sharp weapons? Right in front of you!

"Bang, bang! Click!"

Lin Yihan hit the glass window without hesitation, once or twice, and finally broke the window at the cost of a bloody head. Most of the glass fragments fell outside, but there were also a few scattered ones. The block fell to the ground.

The luckiest thing was that Lin Yihan noticed that a sharp triangular piece of glass was still on the window. Although she grimaced in pain, she still smiled and turned around to carefully use it to cut the tape on her hand.

There was no room for Lin Yihan to be careless. There were two major arteries on her wrist. If she accidentally cut her, there would be nothing to stop her bleeding.

No matter how serious the head hit was, it would only require some blood and a few stitches at most, which would not affect Lin Yihan's movements at all. But once the artery in her wrist was cut, she would probably lose blood and fall into a coma before she could escape.

Lin Yihan doesn't care about her own life or death, but she must be responsible for the life of another person.

Feeling that the tape on her hand had been cut, Lin Yihan used her hands to force it open, and then she used the moonlight to use the glass shards on the ground to cut off the black tape tied to her ankle, and successfully got free.

Thick blood slid down from the bruised forehead and flowed over most of Lin Yihan's face, but she couldn't care about it now. Her body was getting hotter and hotter, and her head was starting to feel dizzy. Lin Yihan didn't know how strong she could be. How long can we hold on? We must make a quick decision and escape from here as soon as possible.

Perhaps extreme nervousness can stimulate people's potential. Lin Yihan felt that she was calmer than ever before. She even thought of wrapping the glass fragments with bandages tied to her hands and feet, and made two "glass knives" for herself to defend herself.

The smell of strawberry milk appeared in the air unconsciously, but Lin Yihan, who was preoccupied with how to escape, failed to notice it.

Lin Yihan moved his hands and feet, sprinted, stepped on the wall in a few steps, and used his strength to kick on the window. With a "crack", he successfully rushed out of the broken window.

At this time, Lin Yihan was actually thinking that she might be possessed by a parkour athlete, otherwise how could she be able to perform such a difficult action in one go.

His body was covered with superficial wounds from broken glass, and blood overflowed from many of the wounds. Lin Yihan ignored the pain, held back his physiological tears, got up from the ground, and groped quickly through the corridor cautiously.

The noise she made when she jumped out of the window just now was not small. As long as there are people in this house, the sound will definitely be heard. If more than one person is watching and surrounding her, with her previous experience of "walking" in physical education class , there is a 100% chance that someone will make dumplings for you.

No matter how strong her physical fitness is, Lin Yihan knows what she is capable of. She has no fighting experience. She may have a chance of winning in a one-on-one fight, but she will never be able to defeat many against one.

Squeezing the two rough "glass knives" in his hands, as if doing so would bring him courage, the blood from Lin Yihan's forehead flowed into one eye, and soon dyed half of his vision red.

The physical hardware level of S-class Alpha is indeed very strong. Even if his face is bleeding, his body is hot and dizzy, Lin Yihan can move forward briskly without making any sound.

But suddenly, Lin Yihan heard the sound of hurried footsteps coming from the end of the corridor, or perhaps from downstairs. She felt a shiver in her heart, and leaned against the door at the corner, using the height difference between the door panel and the wall to hide her figure. Just wait for the enemy to run in front of her, and then she can attack.

Lin Yihan's heart was beating fast. She had never done anything so exciting and dangerous, but to her surprise, her breathing was very steady, and her hands and feet did not tremble, as if her body was used to making these intense movements.

"Click."

The faint sound of the door being opened reached Lin Yihan's ears. Her heart skipped a beat. Just as she was about to fight back, she was pulled into the room behind her.

Oops! She was careless!

"Shh, it's me."

Lin Yihan's eyes widened when he heard the familiar voice, and the glass knife lying horizontally in his hand fell to the ground with a crisp sound.

"Sister? Why are you here?"

Ning Zishu opened her phone and used the weak screen light to see clearly what had just fallen on the ground. She raised her eyebrows. How could Little Strawberry do this?

"Of course I'm here to find you," Ning Zishu's eyes moved up, and then he saw Lin Yihan, who was bleeding continuously, his face covered with blood, and there were several scratches on his face.

Her pupils shrank, and she immediately took Lin Yihan's hand, walked to the corner of the room together, and whispered about Lin Yihan's current physical condition.

"It doesn't hurt anymore. I just don't know why my body is heating up and I'm a little dizzy, but that's not important. Sister, let's find a way to escape." Lin Yihan gasped twice. She felt her mouth was dry for some reason

. She moved her throat and continued: "I have to go to the hospital for a check-up quickly. I don't feel very good now. I feel a little uncomfortable. I, I'm so hot."

After saying that, Lin Yihan realized what kind of state she was in. Her expression stiffened, with a little panic, and she subconsciously took two steps back.

"Sister, please don't come close to me. This seems to be a susceptible period. I went to the hospital for a checkup. The glands are recovering very well. Maybe they can mark others. I can't control myself." "Well, well, I heard

that The people who kidnapped me said that you and I are not 100% compatible. If I can't control myself during the susceptible period, I might hurt you. I, I will leave first, and you, you should be careful." Lin Yihan

stammered After saying these words, she turned around and wanted to leave, but Ning Zishu did not let go of her hand. Not only that, she held her hand tighter and used strength to pull Lin Yihan, who was already dizzy, into her arms. inside.

"Are you going out now to throw yourself into a trap? You can't even stand still, and didn't you realize that your pheromones are floating everywhere?" It was because Ning Zishu smelled Lin Yihan's pheromones that she suddenly opened the door. Pull the person into the room and hide him.

"No, no, if I hurt you, I, I have to go." Lin Yihan's brain seemed to have stopped spinning, and there was no way to continue thinking calmly like just now. She was hot and dry now, and the only thing she felt was It was ice cold, and the only thing that could make her feel comfortable was Ning Zishu holding her behind her.

And why could she smell a very sweet citrus scent, lingering on the tip of her nose and floating around her as if wrapping her body.

Lin Yihan almost burst into tears. Could it be that Ning Zishu was hooked by her pheromones and her susceptibility period was advanced?

She and Ning Zishu were an Alpha and an Omega, and they were both approaching their susceptible period, and now they were trapped in the same room alone.

What to do if something happens.

No, she has medicine, she seems to still have the medicine on her!

Although Lin Yihan didn't know why they didn't take away the medicine she put in her pocket, she couldn't help but feel grateful for her good luck at this moment.

"Sister, wait a minute. I, I have medicine. If you take it, you'll be fine." Lin Yihan tremblingly took out the medicine box from her pants pocket. She opened the medicine box tremblingly with her free hand, but was Ning Zishu's sudden question made her hands shake in fright, and the pills fell on the floor.

"What do you think of the taste of my pheromones?" Ning Zishu's voice was very dry, but it also had a low-pitched sexy flavor. Lin Yihan's ears tingled when she heard it, and she subconsciously blurted out her innermost thoughts.

"It smells very good, I like it very much."

Lin Yihan heard Ning Zishu chuckle happily, and the laughter was right next to her ears. Lin Yihan couldn't help but feel her legs go weak, and she fell completely on Ning Zishu's body. in his arms.

"Little Strawberry, did you know? The so-called specialized Alpha is very repulsive to the taste of everyone's pheromones. He will only find one person's pheromones smell good, and he will only like that person's pheromones." "

It seems that those who kidnapped you were wrong, I am the 100% compatible Omega you need."

Just out of sight of Lin Yihan, Ning Zishu's eyes were shining, with a sincere smile on her face, Talking in Lin Yihan's ear very happily.

Ning Zishu's mood had never been so relaxed. The problem she was most worried about was solved so easily.

It seems that even God is helping her. Lin Yihan is destined to be hers, and Lin Yihan can't go anywhere.

"Do you feel uncomfortable now? Do you really want to be close to me? Do you want my pheromones?" "Do you

want to mark me? Completely, completely mark me, and then make me yours forever." "

Okay. , if it's you, you can do whatever you want to me." "

Leave your mark on my body, integrate your pheromones into my body forever, and let everyone know that I am yours. "

But you must be mine, and you can only belong to me, my little strawberry, do you want to possess me?"

I thought.

Lin Yihan could only think of this word.

Lin Yihan felt that she was probably crazy. Just imagining this scene and imagining a future where Ning Zishu would always belong to her made her so excited that her body began to tremble unconsciously.

She wanted to push Ning Zishu down immediately, bite Ning Zishu's body hard, and leave indelible marks on Ning Zishu's fair and beautiful body that was like a work of art. All the pheromones were injected into Ning Zishu's glands, making Ning Zishu's alluring sweet citrus fragrance always smell of her.

Then Ning Zishu will always be hers, no one can take her away, no one can separate them.

Lin Yihan's body reacted before her brain. She really suppressed Ning Zishu, who had completely given up resistance, under her. But even now, completely irrational, she still subconsciously protected Ning Zishu. He put one hand under Ning Zishu's body to prevent Ning Zishu's back from being hurt by the hard floor.

Lin Yihan almost bit Ning Zishu, just a little bit.

If her forehead hadn't been bloody and painful all the time, as Ning Zishu thought, Lin Yihan would have done all the actions she said with a strong desire for exclusivity.

Then when Lin Yihan wakes up, she will regret it for the rest of her life.

Fortunately, the pain barely left Lin Yihan with the last trace of reason, and the strong smell of blood served as the final barrier to prevent Lin Yihan from being completely captured by Ning Zishu's pheromones.

The pills that had been accidentally scattered all over the floor just now were in Lin Yihan's hand. She grabbed a handful from the ground with trembling hands. She didn't know how many pills were inside, so she just stuffed them all into her mouth, chewed them twice and swallowed them. It was so painful that she wanted to vomit, and it was so painful that she threw away all the crazy thoughts she had just had.

Lin Yihan finally controlled himself and did not succumb to Alpha's physical impulses, nor did he do anything irreversible.

"What are you eating?" The smile on Ning Zishu's face had completely disappeared. She suppressed the anger that came from nowhere and asked Lin Yihan through gritted teeth.

Does this person really not want to have a relationship with her and hate her so much? We've come to this point, and we actually rely on taking medicine to control ourselves? !

In the dark room, Lin Yihan showed Ning Zishu a smile that looked like she was crying but not crying. Unfortunately, this room only had a small transom window at a high place. The light coming from there was too weak, even if Ning Zishu could see clearly. No matter how good it is, nothing can be seen.

"Speak!"

"Sister, keep your voice down, what should I do if someone finds out?"

This attempt to change the subject completely angered Ning Zishu. She no longer suppressed her anger and grabbed Lin Yihan's blood-stained wrist. The collar pressed Lin Yihan to the ground, while she sat on Lin Yihan and questioned him in a calm voice.

"Do you hate me so much?"

"Because the things I concealed from you made you feel cheated, hurt, and sad?" "But didn't you also

hide it from me and lie to me? You are not who you are at all. Lin Yihan is a gentle kid who doesn't know where he came from. He is a liar who makes promises casually but never keeps them." "It's not that you want to help me and accompany me. It's not that as long as I still need you, you will

. Won't you leave easily?"

"Then what are you doing? You suddenly left in the middle of the night, suddenly passed out and was hospitalized, suddenly came back looking like you were about to die of exhaustion, and now you are suddenly kidnapped. Look at the blood on your face. , look at the wounds on your hands, do you not want to die?"

"Do you hate me so much that you don't care if you die outside?"

"You tell me what you hate about me, I will change it!"

"I have tried very hard not to force myself to force you, I have tried very hard not to let my possessiveness scare you, and I have tried very hard not to act like a gentle sister in front of you. It's like that."

It seemed that even she felt that what she said was too sad and ridiculous. Ning Zishu choked and sobbed on Lin Yihan's body. Tears fell from her eyes. The overflowing tears wet the clothes on Lin Yihan's chest. , making the dried and solidified blood stains further blur.

The strong smell of blood mixed with Lin Yihan's pheromones made Ning Zishu's tears flow uncontrollably. What he just saw, Lin Yihan's blood-stained face lingered in Ning Zishu's mind, making her unable to stop crying. She panicked, it scared her.

What if Little Strawberry dies? If Little Strawberry gives up here and lets Lin Yihan come back, what will she do?

"If you hate me, just say it. I can change it. Don't go, don't leave me." "I can

act for whoever you like. Please like me, okay? Please take good care of me." "Myself, can you please stop thinking about leaving."

Perhaps because the vulnerable period has arrived, Ning Zishu's suppressed emotions burst out, because the person she had always wanted to protect was injured, because the person she had always wanted That person's gesture of rejection, because even so she couldn't force that person.

"I don't hate you, I also like you very much, otherwise why would I stay with you, even though I'm so tired that I want to die, I still give you these promises," Lin Yihan coughed weakly.

She stroked Ning Zishu's back, from her neck to her waist. She felt her body trembling under her palms, and she felt the bitterness from the medicine she had just swallowed spread in her mouth again.

"I admit, I have been angry. I know that you know everything, but you hide everything from me. You just want to see how guilty I am. When you just want me to please you, I am very sad and disappointed. I feel ridiculous. ."

"So at that time I wanted to die. Just because I couldn't bear to see you crying and begging me, so I thought about holding on for a little longer. After you like someone else, I would give my body back to Lin Yihan of this world. , let me go back and wait to die."

Lin Yihan felt that the special medicine she had just taken began to take effect, so she suddenly dared to tell Ning Zishu her previous thoughts, and because Ning Zishu was afraid that she would be injured and die. , so Lin Yihan dared to tell her about her past.

"In my world, there is no second gender like Alpha and Omega. All human beings are only divided into men and women. Although there is also gender discrimination, it is not like here, where the word 'eating' is written nakedly on the On the bright side."

"The night I first traveled to this world, after dreaming about what Lin Yihan showed me in this world, I have been rejecting this world from the bottom of my heart. I feel so terrible, how could anyone be able to I punched and kicked others, and forced them into domestic violence and imprisonment. After doing these things, I was able to bear no punishment or responsibility because of the legal partnership." "But I was not in good health there and was often hospitalized since I was a child

. I've been in the intensive care unit several times, and I've been to the emergency room and had surgery because of a sudden illness, so my parents, sister, and people around me have protected me very well. They are also afraid that I will die suddenly, and I am afraid too." "

So. I am very happy to have a healthy body. I also want to live a life like a normal person without having to suffer from pain or gasping for breath after walking a few steps." "But I am very afraid that I will not be able to integrate into this world. After all, I just wore it

. I was at the scene of receiving my certificate with a beautiful woman, and I had to sleep with someone else's wife. I had no memory of my original body, and then some pheromones went crazy. I was lonely, desperate and painful. I felt like I was going to die as soon as I got here." "At that time, you rushed

. Come in and save me. You held me in your arms and comforted me. When I was confused and scared, didn't you say you would stay with me? In fact, I always remember it. Haha, my only advantage is that I have a better memory. Lin Yihan smiled bitterly, but because of his good memory, those sad things were always in his mind and could not be forgotten at all.

"The Lin Yihan of this world, the future she allows me to see is that she will domestically abuse you and hurt you. 'Lin Yihan' is your garbage, controls your personal freedom, rapes you within marriage, and makes you pregnant and dribbling." Run away, suffer a miscarriage and get seriously injured. In the end, you will resist, take revenge on her, let her be kicked out of the house, lose everything, humiliate her and ask her to clean toilets and streets." "I definitely won't do this, but she didn't harm you

. Our company hired someone to injure your father and put him in the hospital. I felt very guilty and blamed myself, so I wanted to please you, help your career, and make it up to you." "I really liked you at that time, and I really did.

I'm so dependent on you. I know clearly that your tenderness is not for me, but I also want to rely on you as 'Lin Yihan'." When Ning Zishu heard this, the tears that had stopped flowed out again. It turned out that Lin Yihan actually

liked her a long time ago, but she never noticed this, and even pushed her away because of her self-righteousness.

"Don't cry, don't cry, it's okay."

Lin Yihan noticed Ning Zishu's mood, comforted her softly again, and then continued: "Then you were led to an early stage of susceptibility by that Tan Ye, and you were almost forced to do so because you were raped by a friend. Betrayal, sadness and fear, when I collapsed in my arms, I was also very scared. I was afraid that if you found out what Lin Yihan did to marry you, you would hate me as much as you hate Tan Ye." "And I don't want to

. Look at the way you resisted your disgust and asked me to mark you because of your susceptible period. I am quite sensitive to other people's emotions. At that time, the three words "hate to be marked" were written directly on your face. Now think about it, you hated it at the time. It's actually me."

"So at that time I decided to find an excuse to leave you. When you find someone you really like, I will divorce you. I wish you happiness and I can live in this world without guilt. "

Later I found out that you seemed to have a crush on me, and I was even more scared. Originally, you didn't care about me at all. When you found out that you were 'betrayed' by me, you wouldn't hate me so much. But if you like me later, If you discover this again, I think you will definitely be sad, and then look at me with hatred and treat me as an enemy like what I saw in my dream." "I'm so scared. I don't want to be treated like an enemy by you

. Because I really like you, and you were the best and gentlest person to me when I was the most lonely and helpless when I first came to this world." "So I left Anshi with guilt and self-blame

. I know you will definitely be sad, but I think you only like me a little bit. Even if you are sad, it will only be a little bit, so it will definitely be okay." "I am a coward and don't dare to see you sad, so I only dare to watch you when you are asleep

. Then I left. I didn't even dare to leave text messages or phone calls, so I left a note. Later, you didn't come to Beijing to find me, so I thought everything was over." "Who knows what secondary development there may be, everyone

. They say you are the one who is 100% compatible with me. If you want to live a normal life, you must be together, but I don't want to force you to live with someone you don't like because of this kind of thing, and because of the nightmares you have, I'm afraid I'll hurt you just like in my dream."

"I fainted on hunger strike. I saw Lin Yihan in this world for the second time. I couldn't bear it anymore. I wanted to give my body back to her and beg her to let me go home, even if it meant death. I also want to die in my own world. I can't accept a world where in order to survive, I have to force others to hurt others." "And the parents and sisters in this world, the person they really like and care about is obviously her,

she Why give up? This will only make those who care about her sad." "She let me fall asleep and

control her body. She returned to Anshi that day and apologized to your father and you. She felt that she had solved everything. , gave her body to me again, originally I thought we could get along well."

"But your words make me so sad. It turns out that my feelings are treated as toys by you, and my sincerity is just a pleasure in your eyes." Recalling the heartache at that time, Lin Yihan also shed tears in her eyes, but she continued Smiling and talking to Ning Zishu.

"My heart hurts so much that I thought my heart disease also came into this world. I feel it's my fault. I brought an incurable disease into this world. If I stay here any longer, I will be the parents and sister of this world." Like my relatives, I will watch my beloved child weaken day by day, and finally die in the operating room or hospital ward." "I want to go back, I can't let them lose their daughter and sister, I don't want to stay here

anymore What makes me sad is that I have never accepted this cruel world. No one needs me, and no one likes the real me." "You who I like the most are also the ones who hurt me the most, so I endure it

. I can't go on anymore, and I don't want to endure it anymore. I'm

so tired. I want to rest." Ning Zishu almost choked because of Lin Yihan's words. She had no idea that Lin Yihan had been thinking like this all along. She didn't know that she was interested in Lin Yihan. After all, what an important existence she is. Her self-righteous words pushed Lin Yihan, who was already crumbling and scarred, onto the most desperate path.

"But you cried and begged me. I can't help but watch you beg me so humbly and humbly, so I want to endure it for a while longer. I just want to wait for you to find out that your affection for me is only because of the attraction of pheromones. I will wait for you After I have recovered my wrong feelings, fallen in love with someone else, and no longer need me, I can leave with peace of mind. After completing my commitment to others, I can rest." "Anyway, I have endured it for so long. I can endure it for another year

. It doesn't matter for half a year, after all, I can tolerate it." "

Stop talking, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, stop talking, I was wrong, I know I was wrong, I'm sorry..." Ning Zishu couldn't listen anymore. , she didn't know why Lin Yihan could still say these words with a smile even though he was already so desperate, she, the audience, couldn't stand it.

Lin Yihan was too cruel to herself, how could she treat herself like this.

"Sister, you don't need to apologize. Just like you said, I hid everything from you, deceived you, and made promises that I couldn't fulfill. I think I deserve it." "It doesn't matter if I'm sad or sad

. Okay, if you wishfully give your feelings and treat others in a self-righteous way by hurting yourself, you have to be prepared to be hurt by this person." "So I no longer think about these realities that make me sad, and plan to follow the previous plan

, Push you away and I can go home and rest." "

But it seems that I can't do it anymore, because Lin Yihan in this world is in my body, bearing the pain of illness on my behalf. She plans to die on my behalf. She has a brain. You must be sick, obviously I have only met her twice." Lin Yihan scolded her angrily and cried, and then softened his tone.

"But now I find that as long as I live well in this world, my original body will not be critically ill and can slowly get better, and she will not die because of me." "So sister, I won't be able to think about it anymore

. My life is not mine alone. I have to live well for that selfish ghost." "You can rest assured that I will take good care of

myself. As for the injuries on my body, they only look serious, but they are nothing at all. Specialized Alpha There are already specific medicines for the susceptibility period and emotional out-of-control problems. I can control myself by taking medicine. You don't have to sacrifice yourself for me and force yourself." "When we escape, I will beg my parents.

Let them help you deal with the teacher who has been designing you to hurt you. You don't have to hold on and work hard day and night. You can do what you want." "I will help you so that you no longer have to worry about being managed by the management center.

Forced marriage allows you to freely choose your future and do what you like." "

Sister, you must like acting very much. When you study the script, study the lines and figure out the emotions of the character, you look really happy." "

I really like the way you concentrate on something, are proud and confident, and shine, attracting everyone's attention." "Don't

cry because of me, and don't be so humble, you are the moon in the sky, how can you do it for a good-for-nothing like me? What about people who force themselves to do annoying things over and over again?"

"Sister, please stop liking me, okay? We can be friends, sisters, or I can continue to be your fan and chase after you. Cheer you up and wish you happiness." "

I feel that people like me are not worthy of being with you, and I can't give you happiness." "Really, take back those wrong feelings of

yours ."

After saying that, there was deathly silence in the room. Lin Yihan felt that she had made everything clear. She would not fall in love with Ning Zishu as she wanted. She could be Ning Zishu's most loyal fan. , the most caring sister and the friend who cares about her the most.

But she would not be like Ning Zishu, who had an illusory love for Ning Zishu because of the attraction of pheromones, nor would she give Ning Zishu such hope.

However, Lin Yihan actually clearly understood that as proud as Ning Zishu, after being rejected so mercilessly and completely, I'm afraid he would never associate with her again.

Ning Zishu should be very sad now, maybe even angry. After all, Ning Zishu courted so humbly and was willing to give everything he had, wanting her to completely mark him and completely possess him.

But how could someone as proud as Ning Zishu become a completely different person because of pheromones and this hateful physical instinct?

Sure enough, this world is so annoying.

Well, it seems that Little Strawberry can only accept it (Wangyuan,

if it weren't for Little Strawberry's fear that she would really realize the thoughts that flashed through her mind, she would probably have revealed these things and

pushed Ning away in a way that hurt herself. Teacher, Teacher Zhang Ning is about to explode

next time. Little Strawberry is a very pessimistic person. In addition, she has been stimulated one after another, and her body is in a susceptible period. Her mood fluctuates constantly. To be honest, she has not completely collapsed. I think it is her. Very strong performance...

Otherwise this chapter wouldn't be like this, but the mentally broken little strawberry crying and riding on Teacher Ning, begging her to mark her for complete possession ← This is my XP good or not (sighing, it's a pity that this I can't handle it

, and she can only be vulnerable in front of people she really feels she can trust, otherwise she would have hugged Jiang Shiqi and cried (screaming) Well, it's not that she doesn't

like good gay friends, it's just that she's not strong enough to do it wholeheartedly To the point of dependence,

48

"I hate you."

Finally, Ning Zishu spoke out to break the deathly silence. Her words fell like a storm, hitting Lin Yihan's ears, leaving Lin Yihan speechless and like Lin Yihan was swept into it like a storm, leaving her with nowhere to escape.

"I hate your self-righteousness, your wishful thinking, and your willingness to hurt yourself even though you know I care." "What do you think my love is? Wrong feelings? Because of the attraction of

pheromones Do you think I can't tell the difference between attraction, affection, and love like you?" "Have you ever really taken

my feelings seriously?"

"You said I'm proud and confident. , thinking that I am the moon in the sky and can always be high up in the sky." "

Then you think that because of the mere attraction of pheromones, I will have a crush on the face I hate the most, give up my pride and self-esteem, and cry for help from that person Don't leave me, do you want that person to mark me and possess me?"

"Lin Yihan, you underestimate me too much."

Ning Zishu's anger, her anger, her unwillingness, her sarcasm, these words with obvious emotions are like It shot deep into Lin Yihan's heart like a bullet, making Lin Yihan stunned. She wanted to refute, she wanted to say how did you know it wouldn't happen?

But Lin Yihan just opened his mouth in vain, but nothing came out.

Because what Ning Zishu said is right, she is not this kind of person, she doesn't know how.

For a person who will never compromise or give up resistance even if she is imprisoned and violently treated in the future, she cannot give up her pride just because of this physical instinct.

Lin Yihan turned her face sideways and closed her eyes in pain, not wanting to look at Ning Zishu who was riding on her anymore.

Because she was the one who was coerced by her body's instincts, she was the one who was afraid, and she was the one who didn't dare to be with Ning Zishu.

Even in this dark space, the little moonlight that shines through the small transom on the wall can only allow two people to see each other's blurry faces.

Big tears fell on Lin Yihan's face like raindrops, sliding down the curve of her cheeks and blending with the dried blood on her face, but those tears should have brought Ning Zishu's warmth. Lin Yihan only felt a deep coldness.

"I endure my own desire for you, so I have been restraining my desires." "

I am worried that you will be afraid of the real me, so I have been playing the role of a gentle sister." "

How I want to be like your dream, You lock yourself at home, cut off your contact with everyone, and let only me exist in your world." "I

want to mark you completely so that you can't leave me at all. I want to possess you and leave an indelible mark on you. Traces that won't go away."

"But why are you an Alpha, and I am an Omega who can only be marked and possessed by you." "

Then don't like me. Wouldn't it be better to like someone who can satisfy your thoughts? You have many fans and suitors, and there will be more in the future, if you want..." "But I don't

want to! I just want you!"

"The person I like is you!"

Ning Zishu Zhensheng said Interrupting Lin Yihan's words, she grabbed Lin Yihan's hand that was lying flat on her side and pulled it to her chest. Lin Yihan struggled twice, but because of her body's weakness and because she didn't want to hurt the other person, she could only do it in vain. No more resistance.

"On the day you left, Gu Xuejun told me about your second development. I knew you had become a specialized Alpha because you didn't have any physiological impulse towards me in the susceptible period, because you didn't have any reaction to my pheromones. Reaction, I thought I was not the Omega you needed, and thought we would have to be separated after all." "

I wanted to give up, but I couldn't!"

"Do you know how attractive you are to people like us?" "

Obviously . He looks like a powerful Alpha, with superior physical fitness and compelling pheromones, but in fact he is not aggressive at all. He is so soft on the inside that he will not hurt anyone. He always chooses to tolerate people and things he hates, even though he is being attacked. Even if you are offended, you will not say anything when you are angry, but you will be easily coaxed by trivial things."

"Innocent, enthusiastic, considerate, gentle, treat everyone equally, always have a happy smile on his face, and like to act coquettishly to others, even those who cry. They all look so cute."

"Is there any Omega in this world who wouldn't be attracted to an Alpha like you?" "

But I'm not an Alpha, I'm just a very ordinary girl. In my world, this is very ordinary. "."

Being praised so straightforwardly by Ning Zishu, whom she had always admired, Lin Yihan felt that her face, which was already hot, was even hotter now. She refuted Ning Zishu's words in a dull voice, feeling full of shame in her heart.

"Lin Yihan, ask yourself, tell me, do you really think this is ordinary?"

Seeing Lin Yihan's silence, Ning Zishu laughed at himself and continued: "Speechless?" "

Then I'll tell you. , No matter which world you are in, you are the unique, sparkling gem that attracts everyone, but you are still the softest gem that has no edges, will not hurt people." "In your world, actually

There are many people pursuing you. Even if they know that you are seriously ill and may not be alive soon, they still want to be with you. Even though they know that they will only lose you in the end, they can't help but like you, right?" "They,

What I like is your gentle heart, not your appearance or your gender." What

Ning Zishu said was completely true, and Lin Yihan couldn't refute it. She is indeed liked by many people and is called cute by many people. , has also been confessed to by others, and those people actually know her situation.

It's just that Lin Yihan has no way to respond to their love. She can only politely refuse, choose to escape, and turn a blind eye to her friend's confession.

But now Lin Yihan could no longer escape. She had been forced into a desperate situation by Ning Zishu, and was pushed to the ground by Ning Zishu. Both physically and mentally, she had to face Ning Zishu's anger and listen to her confession.

"I can't imagine you laughing at others, I can't accept you crying like a baby in someone else's arms, and I don't want to see you carefully turning corners, showing concern for others, caring for others, and taking care of others." "That person can only be me, you are so special

. It can only be mine, and I have got you. Even if your love for me is ambiguous, we are legal partners with stamps and certificates, and we are already bound together." "You are mine

. , I am also yours."

"I know that if I continue to be with you, until the day your glands recover, until the day your susceptible period comes, I will become a tool for you to vent your emotions, like the ones you do It's like a dream to be hurt by you, but even then I'm happy." "But

I'm afraid that you, the kind-hearted person, will leave me because of this, so I decided to join them and want to use their technology to find a solution to the problem, not because I'm afraid of being hurt by you. , because I don't want to see you cry and I don't want to see you sad, you know?" "Do you

know how determined a selfish person like me is because he wants to be with you?" Ning Zi Shu's voice became lower and lower, and she felt that the words she said were pitiful and ridiculous. In fact, these determinations were just wishful thinking on her part.

Because Lin Yihan didn't need her at all, it was she who needed Lin Yihan.

"But you took advantage of me to sleep, while I was stunned by your tenderness and thoughtfulness, and ran away without saying a word. You took everything that belonged to you and disappeared from my world, leaving me alone. I stayed in a room where your scent still lingered, but it was so light that it seemed like it was just a fantasy of mine." "It's ridiculous,

when I made up my mind to stay with you, I thought you also When you liked me and couldn't live without me, you left without hesitation." "

To this day, I still remember how I felt at that time. I was angry, unwilling, and furious but couldn't change anything. I wanted to get you back, but I was worried. My aggressive attitude will make you cry and scare you away, so I can only endure my impatience, control my scary desire for exclusivity, and wait for you to be sent back to me by the people around me because of the so-called 100% compatibility. "

Yes, I was despicable and shameless. In order to let Gu Xuejun keep the secret, I took the initiative to contact the teacher, bowed to him, and begged the person who I knew was designing me to shut everyone up." "I quietly went to Beijing

, I saw you crying to Lin Yiquan. You said that you can't force someone who doesn't like you to be with you, but you clearly know that I have a crush on you, right?" "So it's basically because you don't like me, because

you You just treat me as a sister you like. It's because you don't want to accept me and you don't want to live with me." Lin Yihan started to

choke again when she heard Ning Zishu talking. She wanted to reach out to hug Ning Zishu and comfort her. She wanted to apologize to her, but Lin Yihan knew that Ning Zishu didn't want to hear her say such words at all.

So Lin Yihan could only continue to remain silent, listening to the collapsed Ning Zishu express his feelings, and watching Ning Zishu hold his broken heart in front of her.

Ning Zishu smiled like she was crying. She took Lin Yihan's hand and touched her cheek. She kissed the scratched wound on Lin Yihan's hand. She continued to analyze the wrong things she had done.

"I thought it was like this. I didn't notice that you cared about me, and I didn't see your sincerity towards me even though you were trying to avoid me. After all, if it were me, as long as I noticed that you had a crush on me, I would never let go, nor would I let you go. It is possible to escape, let alone watch the person you like being with someone else." "

So yesterday, I told you that I accept your apology, and please forgive me for being self-righteous. I want to return to the original mode of getting along with you. , and then I try my best to make you fall in love with me." "

But I forgot that you are a coward who would rather hurt yourself than make others sad, but I obviously like your gentleness." "I didn't expect you to

. So sad, so sad, so determined to leave completely, and even want to disappear from this world." "

I was so wrong. I kept saying that I like you, but I never noticed your true feelings. It was wishful thinking and condescension. Arrogant and ignorant, I just want to use your kindness and gentleness to tie you to me." "

So you are not wrong to think that I am playing with your feelings. Because of the harm I have caused you, you no longer like me, too. I deserve it."

"I put aside my useless self-esteem and beg you to stay and don't leave. I feel that as long as you are still by my side, sooner or later I will be able to make you forgive me and fall in love with me." "Even if you want

to Push me to others, even if you ask me to give up, it doesn't matter, as long as there is still hope, I can endure it." "The only thing I can't accept, and I didn't expect at all, is that you will, because of me

, So desperate that I want to give up my life."

"You said you won't give up now because you want to protect the person I hate the most. It doesn't matter. I am very grateful to her. She sent you to me and let me Heartbroken, you have a reason to live. As long as you can stay with me, nothing matters." "

But why do you belittle my feelings for you, my love, my patience, my Tears, the self-esteem I gave up, and my humble request, are all these just because of the so-called pheromone attraction in your eyes?" "Because you actually hate me, I am so self-righteous, hurt you again and again, ignore

you struggling, ignoring your pain, full of lies, without any sincerity, treating your feelings as a toy."

Lin Yihan wanted to deny Ning Zishu's words, she had never hated her, how could she hate her, she obviously liked and loved her the most The person I don't want to hurt is Ning Zishu.

But Ning Zishu's next words made Lin Yihan drop the words that had already rolled down her throat, sinking her heart to the bottom with it.

"I hate you too. I hate that you are so kind, gentle and considerate to everyone." "You won't

satisfy my possessiveness. You don't understand how important you are to me. You only think about how to take advantage of me." I pushed it to others, thinking about how to leave me." "

But at the same time, he cared too much about my body. In order to appease my lost emotions, he suppressed his sadness and exhaustion and told lies that he would accompany me through the vulnerable period. "

I hate that you know how much I care about you, but you still hurt yourself for others, even if that person is me." "

I really hate your cruel tenderness."

"What do you think of my feelings? " What do you think you are?"

The angry Ning Zishu grabbed Lin Yihan's collar, let her upper body hang off the ground, and pulled her face close to him so that he could see the expression on her face more carefully.

"Lin Yihan, can't you be nicer to yourself!"

At this time, a dazzling light shone in from the transom, illuminating the entire room, and the two people suddenly saw each other's faces clearly, and the pain on each other's faces. expression.

Lin Yihan, whose eyes were blurry with tears, saw clearly the undisguised true anger on Ning Zishu's face, and she felt as if there was suddenly an empty space in her heart.

Ning Zishu said that he hated her and hated her with all his heart.

It hurts so much. Why does my chest hurt so much? It has been so long. The surgery in the other world should be over and it should be successful.

Ning Zishu, who was originally full of anger, suddenly stopped saying anything after seeing the mottled blood stains on Lin Yihan's face and seeing her biting her lip and crying silently.

What's the use of telling this to a fool like Lin Yihan? It will only make this coward run further.

The anger in her heart was quickly replaced by regret. Ning Zishu sighed heavily, let go of Lin Yihan, and took Lin Yihan's hand to leave together.

"Our people are here, let's go. Don't be afraid. I've already checked and found that this house is actually empty. There is no one at all. Otherwise, I wouldn't have dragged you to stay here." "I haven't had a sperm yet

. I don't care about your life and mine. In fact, I came here after taking a powerful suppressive injection." Ning

Zishu knew her biological father well, and Ning Zhaoyi just wanted to advance Lin Yihan's susceptible period and make her lose her mind. Lin Yihan hurt her with his own hands, making her disillusioned with Lin Yihan, completely disappointed and even desperate.

But Ning Zhaoyi didn't know that Ning Zishu was a reborn person. She knew Ning Zhaoyi's thoughts very well. More importantly, Ning Zhaoyi didn't realize at all Ning Zishu's determination to be with Lin Yihan.

Ning Zishu had long been mentally prepared to be hurt by Lin Yihan himself. Just like what she said to Lin Yihan, even if she was hurt by Lin Yihan, she would be happy to do so.

"So just now I asked you to mark me based on my own will, not some damn pheromone attraction!"

Thinking that Lin Yihan would rather take medicine to control herself than mark her attitude, Ning Zishu felt angry again. The flames were rising, but she didn't want to vent to the already sad Lin Yihan, so she could only look at the man who was still sitting on the ground crying silently with a straight face.

"Let's go, your parents and sister are waiting for you, and I still have a lot of things to deal with."

Ning Zishu had no intention of letting the self-rescue association disappear. To be honest, she had no hatred or sympathy for these people. , it's okay to help them, and it doesn't matter to ignore them.

But Ning Zhaoyi should not attack Lin Yihan.

Ning Zishu could no longer bear with this father who always wanted to control him.

Just take this opportunity to use the power of the Lin family to completely eliminate this twisted madman.

Even if he ran away, there would still be another person who hated him secretly watching him, ready for revenge.

"Sister... I feel so much pain. I want to go to the hospital."

In fact, Lin Yihan didn't know how she felt now, but her whole body was weak. After being pulled up by Ning Zishu, she could only support her body with her hands. , reluctantly slumped on the ground, as if she would fall immediately once the bones in her arms were removed.

Hearing the extremely weak words murmured by Lin Yihan, Ning Zishu could not care about anything else. She immediately hugged Lin Yihan and stood up. Her newly straightened face was filled with worry and a touch of fear, and finally twisted into a painful expression. .

And Ning Zishu's throat was extremely dry from the shouting just now. Even if he wanted to ask Lin Yihan softly, he could only make a low and hoarse voice at this time, showing a bit of indifference for no reason.

"Where does it hurt? Can you still walk?"

"Is the wound on your head cracked? Forget it, I'll carry you out." "

I don't know what to do. I can't seem to move because I'm about to die. Are you done?" Lin Yihan's face was full of confusion. She blinked and stared at Ning Zishu's face, which was close at hand, but her eyes could not focus, and the person in front of her gradually appeared as a double image.

"Sister, you must keep your eyes open from now on and stop liking people who make you sad."

Ning Zishu almost choked when she heard the death wish in Lin Yihan's words. She cursed in a low voice, but even left her Lin Yihan didn't hear clearly recently. It was actually herself that Ning Zishu was scolding.

Ning Zishu rushed out of the room holding Lin Yihan, who was so weak that his hands could only fall to his sides, and shouted at Lin Yihan: "Lin Yihan, I tell you, don't even think about it!" "Think about what you just said

. If you die, Lin Yihan in the other world will also die!"

"If you dare to give up, I will hate you forever!"

Lin Yihan was speechless, her throat was bitter, as if the pills she had just swallowed were scratching her head. The soft tissue in the throat was broken, and the chewed pill fell out of it. It was stuck in the chest, feeling swollen and painful.

And I don't know why, the back of my neck feels numb and hot, but the rest of my body has changed from the fever just now to chills.

It's so cold, but my sister is so warm.

Lin Yihan closed her eyes, turned her head, and put her face against Ning Zishu's chest. Listening to Ning Zishu's fierce heartbeat and smelling the sweet smell of Ning Zishu's body, she should obviously feel uncomfortable, but she felt an inexplicable feeling in her heart. Very reassuring.

Hmm, this seems to be a side effect that dad mentioned. She seems to have accidentally eaten too much.

What is it? It seems to be called pheromone blockage. If it cannot be cleared in time, the glands will be damaged? In fact, it would be good if it was broken, so that she would not have those thoughts about Ning Zishu wanting to possess her.

She was the one who was affected by pheromones and couldn't control herself. She was so scared. What if she had just done something irreversible to Ning Zishu.

"Hey, Lin Yihan, please speak, don't do this..."

She still couldn't get a reply from Lin Yihan. Seeing that she seemed to have lost consciousness, Ning Zishu panicked completely. Tears leaked from the corners of her eyes, but she had no time to wipe them. Calling Lin Yihan for help, he ran down the stairs with all his strength.

Damn it, why is this the fourth floor!

Even half a second felt extremely long to Ning Zishu. She couldn't pay attention to see if there was anyone around her, and she was not in the mood to cover up the sound of her footsteps.

Anyway, she had already searched just now, and there was no one here at all, even if there was someone, it didn't matter.

As long as Ning Zhaoyi is still here, no one who obeys his orders will dare to hurt her!

"!" At the corner of the stairs on the second floor, Qin Lan saw Ning Zishu running wildly holding Lin Yihan who seemed to be unconscious. Her pupils shrank and she quickly hid behind the wall, holding her breath and not daring to make a sound.

It turns out that the person who sneaked in was Ning Zishu. Good guy, how dare she do that? She was too brave.

When Ning Zishu ran to the first floor, the sound of hurried footsteps gradually faded away. Qin Lan immediately ran towards the side with her back to the exit. She opened the door and climbed out of the window, taking advantage of the night and the familiar terrain. , and ran toward the escape passage.

Several strong lights from the searchlights illuminated the night sky, and the walls occasionally flashed with red and blue lights. Qin Lan knew that there must be many people searching for Lin Yihan's kidnapper, but none of them could catch her.

Sliding into the hidden tunnel, Qin Lan turned on her mobile phone. As soon as she connected to the signal, Qin Dongyi's text message appeared. Qin Lan saw that he had arrived in Anshi and warned her not to run away again, which made her feel at ease.

Fortunately, she lured Qin Dongyi over just in case.

Lin Yihan looked like that, Qin Lan had the impression that it was definitely a side effect of taking too many pheromone blocking drugs at one time.

Qin Lan estimated that Lin Yihan was trying not to lose control in front of Ning Zishu. Damn it, how did Ning Zishu know this place? What was even more unexpected was that Ning Zishu actually bypassed the warnings and avoided the traps at the foot of the mountain. Successfully sneaked in.

Tsk, no matter if Qin Dongyi is given medication or Ning Zishu sacrifices herself, Lin Yihan will be fine. Why should she care about this? She should run away first!

But what Qin Lan didn't expect when she arrived at the exit was that the two younger brothers she sent away, Xiaoliu and Taipan, who were supposed to be waiting for her dozens of kilometers away, were guarding the exit with guns pressed to their heads, looking like they were crying.

"Hey, Qin Lan, long time no see, oh no, you don't know me at this time." "I am

Gu Xuejun, an unlucky guy who would have been fished out of the sea by you in two years," Gu Xuejun showed his suspicion towards Qin Lan Good intentions, even a smile full of malice, but that malice is not directed at anyone here.

"Do you want to play a game of inferiority and superiority? I think you don't want to be hunted down and run around everywhere." Facing the black muzzle of the gun, the smile on Qin Lan's face was stiff and twisted, and she replied harshly.

.

"Okay!"

Gu Xuejun, who was reborn, certainly understood that Qin Lan's outwardly agreeable smile actually hid his murderous intention towards her, but it didn't matter, Qin Lan now had a common enemy with her, so Qin Lan wouldn't do anything.

Should we say that Ning Zhaoyi is lucky or unlucky?

After Gu Xuejun accepted the memory of this time and found that everything had changed greatly, she immediately found the person who changed everything.

Ning Zishu, the student she once liked and admired, and later the opponent she had secretly fought against countless times, haha, the development of the world is so interesting.

Who would have thought that the person who hated Lin Yihan the most and would do anything to get revenge on her would actually want to stab Ning Zhaoyi in the back for Lin Yihan at this point in time.

After communicating everything with Ning Zishu, who was also reborn, Gu Xuejun really wanted to clap his hands and applaud.

Teacher, teacher, how could you have thought that two former right-hand men who were controlled, used and ruthlessly abandoned by you would be lucky enough to be reborn and return to their original starting point, uniting against you with their hatred for you?

Unlike Ning Zishu who looked down upon everything and only wanted to pursue Lin Yihan, he was betrayed again and again by the people around him and managed to survive. Gu Xuejun, who had been seeking revenge against Ning Zhaoyi, only wanted to continue his revenge even if he was reborn. action.

If Ning Zhaoyi had not continued to be aggressive, Ning Zishu might not have chosen to join forces with Gu Xuejun. After all, it would not be good for her.

After reaching a consensus, Gu Xuejun and Ning Zishu divided their labors and cooperated, contacting people from the self-help association in two ways. At the same time, they did not forget to continue the research that Ning Zishu needed. However, Gu Xuejun gave most of the responsibility to Tan Ye. After all, this person's research The talent is no less than hers.

But just when everything was going smoothly, the news came that Lin Yihan had been kidnapped. The furious Ning Zishu could tell at a glance whose method it was. And the most coincidental thing was that after reading the message, Gu Xuejun found that he Know the person who kidnapped Lin Yihan.

Moreover, she also knew that the kidnappers had several safe houses in Anshi. She even knew that these people were actually friends with Lin Yihan. To be more precise, they took care of Lin Yihan as their younger sister.

Qin Lan, who bore the brunt, secretly intervened many times in order to help Lin Yihan, who was targeted for revenge by Ning Zishu. Gu Xuejun, her younger brother who was rescued from the sea, naturally also wanted to help.

Gu Xuejun hid in this group of people, hiding his name and pretending to be an ordinary Beta, waiting for the day when he would find an opportunity to take revenge on those who betrayed him, but he failed to do so until his death.

Now that he is reborn, of course he must do whatever it takes.

Since Ning Zhao started taking action, they couldn't just be beaten passively.

So Ning Zishu used the information Gu Xuejun knew to investigate and sneaked into the Huandao Manor where Lin Yihan was most likely to be imprisoned. Gu Xuejun took the things with him and captured the other two much younger Alphas, and finally came here. Just waiting for Qin Lan to jump in by herself.

Look, isn't this a success?

Although Gu Xuejun didn't know why Ning Zhaoyi wanted to attack Lin Yihan, but what the heck, her mind was smaller than the tip of a needle, how could she care about Ning Zhaoyi's thoughts.

Gu Xuejun only knew that Ning Zhao was going to be in bad luck when Mercury went retrograde recently.

Ah, as expected, quarreling is more exciting than do, although do mixed with blood and tears is more exciting (

just briefly walk through the plot, the sweetness will start later, wipe the tears, why did it take so long to really start to be sweet, caressing my good daughter).

Come on, little strawberry, you are the best!

49

Unexpectedly, Ning Zishu, who had suddenly lost contact, would appear here. The faces of the Lin family were full of shock, but when they noticed the person Ning Zishu was holding in her arms, no one was in the mood to ask her why.

"Xiao Han is injured? First aid kit, no, drive people to the hospital now!" "

Uncle Lin," the panting Ning Zishu finally felt relieved. She took a long breath and tried to stay calm, "She is in a state now." She looks strange, but it shouldn't be because of the head injury."

"Did they give her something she shouldn't have eaten?" Mu Qiji came over to see Lin Yihan's appearance and exclaimed, "Lin, please hurry up. Call Lao Qin, Xiaohan took too much medicine!"

"Medicine? What medicine?" As soon as she finished speaking, Ning Zishu remembered what Lin Yihan had eaten in a panic, and her face suddenly turned pale.

After Mu Qiji briefly explained the cause and effect to Ning Zishu, Ning Zishu was shocked and almost failed to hold Lin Yihan steady. Lin Yiquan saw Ning Zishu's shaky body and wanted to take over and carry Lin Yihan over, but was stopped by Mu Qiji.

"Xiaoquan, no, Xiaohan needs the comfort of pheromones now," Mu Qiji helped Ning Zishu walk to the car, "Let's go to the car, you also need to rest." Seeing that he couldn't help, Lin Yiquan's expression changed.

Not good, he just stood there blankly. At this time, Gu Yangjin from the side came over and said eagerly: "Aquan, the person hasn't been arrested yet. Let's go and command the arrest now." "Okay!" Lin Yiquan said sideways

. He turned his head

and looked at Gu Yangjin, gritted his teeth and squeezed out these words from his throat, and angrily led the people into the dark forest that seemed to have a bloody mouth.

No one could hurt her sister and get away without paying a price.

Mu Qiji looked through the rearview mirror at Ning Zishu, who had a bloodless face and a lot of blood on his face. He sighed secretly in his heart. Looking at the child's frightened and helpless look, it was as if his heart was broken. Xiaohan stole it as if it was not there at all.

"There are wet wipes under the car seat. Wipe your face first. Duojun's face is dirty." Hearing Mu

Qiji's words, Ning Zi woke up as if from a dream. She quickly bent down and took out the wet wipes, but But instead of wiping his own face, he carefully wiped the blood on the face of the man lying on his lap. The gentle force was as if Lin Yihan was a fragile glass doll that would break with a little effort.

Looking at Lin Yihan, who was frowning subconsciously even when she was sleeping with her eyes closed, Ning Zishu couldn't help but shed tears again, but as soon as they fell on Lin Yihan's face, she wiped them away immediately.

Ning Zishu also wanted to stop her tears, but she couldn't do it because of the self-blame and guilt in her heart.

"I'm sorry, she took an overdose of medicine because of me. I... not only didn't I notice anything strange about her, but I also dragged her and quarreled with her one-sidedly... I'm sorry, auntie." Why, why didn't she notice

? Well, Lin Yihan's voice was obviously so weak when she spoke, and her body was so weak. Even her pheromones were weak, and she was obviously trying to endure the discomfort.

Lin Yihan grabbed a lot of medicine and stuffed it into her mouth. Why didn't she react immediately and think of taking her to the hospital for gastric lavage?

"Pa!"

Mu Qiji put his hands together and slapped them hard. The sound woke up Ning Zishu, who was immersed in self-blame. Ning Zishu subconsciously looked up and met Mu Qiji's eyes in the rearview mirror. .

"Why are you crying? Her hands and mouth are all her own, and it's not like you grabbed her hands and stuffed them into her mouth. She took the medicine blindly because of the side effects. It's not like she didn't know this would happen."

"Besides, if the pheromones are blocked and not cleared in time, the glands will be permanently damaged, but she won't die." "Last time,

she wanted to have surgery to remove the glands. I bet that this drug will The chemical damage caused by the cause will only make her applaud."

"But..." After knowing the specific sequelae, Ning Zishu pursed her lips tightly, her face turned blue and white, obviously not comforted by Mu Qiji's words.

How could permanent damage to the glands be a good thing!

"No one will blame you," Mu Qiji crossed his arms over his chest. The expression on his face didn't seem to be worried about his little daughter at all. He even looked a little angry at the unconscious Lin Yihan.

"When she can no longer feel other people's pheromones, won't she know that she actually likes you and not some broken pheromones?" Ning Zishu opened his eyes slightly, because of Mu Qiji's words.

She was so surprised that her always smart brain didn't react for a moment.

What does it mean?

"Let me guess, when you were alone in the room, after the pheromones of the two people blended, Xiaohan almost lost his mind and wanted to mark you, but with his last bit of reason, he took a lot of medicine , and finally controlled myself."

"And you felt that Xiaohan didn't like you or even disliked you, so you felt wronged and angry, so you confronted her in the room and had a big quarrel. As a result, both of you burst into tears, and the atmosphere became stiff and awkward. I found that Xiaohan was feeling unwell, so

I hurriedly carried her out to seek help." "I can even guess what Xiaohan said to you. Did she say that you liked her because of the pheromone attraction, and that she felt that she was not good enough for you? , I hope you like other people, and so on."

Ning Zishu's eyelids twitched, and a guess appeared in her heart that made her feel speechless and helpless.

Lin Yiquan said that her father, like Lin Yihan, was also a specialized Alpha, and their mother looked like someone who had experienced it.

"You are right. Xiaohan's father said exactly the same thing to me back then."

Mu Qiji looked at Lin Qingrong outside the car who was calling Qin Dongyi and the hospital, and secretly rolled his eyes.

Are the Lin family all emotional idiots, and it's hereditary? Why, no matter the older ones or the younger ones, they all seem to be carved from the same mold.

"In fact, their fathers and I also had accidents that were almost the same as yours now, but I was more direct than you. I marked him directly through the susceptible period." "Ahem, what?" Ning

Zi Shu wondered if he had heard something wrong and asked with a frown, while Mu Qiji looked at her and sighed in his heart. Sure enough, the two people's reactions after knowing about it were surprisingly similar.

"Didn't anyone tell you? The Omega that is 100% compatible with the specialized Alpha can completely mark the other person, just like the ordinary Alpha marks the Omega." "...I don't know, and I haven't tried it."

Closed Closing her eyes, Ning Zishu felt more and more helpless. The relationship between her and Lin Yihan was extremely innocent. She could even count the number of kisses between the two of them on one hand. There was no closer contact.

Except for that accident where her susceptible period was advanced...?

Ning Zishu frowned suddenly. When she was unconscious, she subconsciously bit the back of Lin Yihan's neck. However, because Lin Yihan's glands were still recovering at that time, nothing happened.

It turned out that her body was already giving her hints back then?

"It seems that you also want to try it," Mu Qiji observed with interest Ning Zishu's expression and her body movements that had been subconsciously protecting Lin Yihan in her arms, "This child of mine is really stupid. Silly Fu."

"She's not stupid, she's smart and sensitive, otherwise she wouldn't be able to run so fast," Ning Zishu didn't look at Mu Qiji again. Although Mu Qiji had no ill intentions, she didn't like the elder's treatment of Lin Yihan. description.

"She ran too fast. If a series of accidents hadn't happened one after another, I might never have been able to catch her. How could this person be so heartless?" Although he said this, he was mostly angry in his heart, but Ning Zishu's hand caressing Lin Yihan's cheek was still cautious, for fear of disturbing the other party.

"Now that you have her, you can do what you want to her, don't worry, we won't stop you, yes, I mean anything, whether you want her to mark you, or you to mark her, Or you can find reasons to force her to stay with you."

For Ning Zishu, Mu Qiji's words were undoubtedly a huge temptation, but Ning Zishu understood more clearly that they were the devil's promise. , as long as she is tempted, she will lose the most important thing.

"Lin Yihan belongs to herself. No one can make a decision for her, and I will not force her. Anyway, as long as she is still here..." Ning Zishu couldn't bear to force Lin Yihan, but he wanted her to give up Lin Yihan.

It's also impossible. As long as Lin Yihan remains in this world and no longer thinks about death, she will definitely continue to pursue Lin Yihan and will not give up until she achieves her goal.

After all, hadn't Lin Yihan already promised to be by her side? Even if Lin Yihan's purpose is to push her to others, she doesn't mind.

Mu Qiji looked at Ning Zishu and smiled thoughtfully. It seemed that this child really liked her Xiaohan. She almost said that she was willing to pack him up and send him away, but he was still raped. Refuse.

But this is the best, only in this way, we will not go down their old path.

If they cannot be sincere and only rely on external forces to force them to stay together, even if the two people actually love each other sincerely, it will only cause tragedy in the end and harm the children.

"Dong dong."

Seeing Lin Qingrong leaning over and knocking on the car window, Mu Qiji lowered the car window and heard his delighted words: "Xiaohan is so lucky. Lao Qin asked for leave because he came to Anshi to find someone. Now that he is in the city, I have contacted the hospital. As soon as he arrives, he can perform pheromone diversion surgery." "But Lao Qin

said that because Xiaohan didn't take care of his body before, he had to do the surgery as soon as his glands recovered. Maybe, uh, I won't be able to have children in the future."

After hearing this, Ning Zishu tightened her arms around Lin Yihan, but the expression on her face did not change much.

"But if it can be channeled naturally, the damage to the glands will not be so great, and the recovery speed will be faster." If you want to naturally channel Lin Yihan's blocked pheromones, you can only make it 100% compatible with Lin

Yihan Ning Zishu dedicated himself to Ning Zishu, so after saying these words, Lin Qingrong set his sights on Ning Zishu, who lowered his head.

If she hadn't known that Ning Zishu liked Lin Yihan, Lin Qingrong would never have said this in front of Ning Zishu.

But despite this, Lin Qingrong's hand pressing on the glass window was still sweating nervously unknowingly. It was as if she was threatening Ning Zishu with Lin Yihan's physical safety and forcing her to have sex with Lin Yihan. .

Although the channeling pheromones do not require complete labeling, for an Omega with an emotional mysophobia, this is undoubtedly the greatest insult.

Lin Qingrong and Mu Qiji had investigated Ning Zishu, including her family, studies, interpersonal relationships, and emotional experiences... They all knew these things.

Therefore, Lin Qingrong and Mu Qiji clearly understood that Ning Zishu's "love" for Lin Yihan was pitifully rare and extremely precious in this era. Only Lin Yihan, a self-deceiving guy, felt that Ning Zishu's love for her was just , the so-called pheromone attraction.

Just to see that Ning Zishu could sneak into such a lonely place in the wilderness for her. Just to hear Ning Zishu sobbing while holding Lin Yihan, who was unconscious and bleeding from the face, to hear Ning Zishu sleeping in this small and airtight place. In the car, Lin Yihan worked hard to control the pheromones well so that she could feel more comfortable.

Say this is pheromone attraction? If pheromones really allow humans to give without a bottom line, then all the Omegas in the world would probably still be forbidden to Alphas, and there would be no possibility of living hard for their own preferences.

Different from Alpha's differentiation direction, which is to make the body stronger, Omega's evolution direction focuses more on his own spiritual field, as if he is born with the ability to perceive, the ability to empathize with others, and the desire to constantly explore for things he likes. ...

In the final analysis, Omegas are willing to sacrifice for their partners not because of physical attraction, but simply because they pay too much attention to feelings. The most paranoid ones can even give up everything for their lover, including their own lives.

Alpha is the beast that will ignore the other person's wishes because of physical attraction, forcefully obtain it, possess it wantonly, and try to keep the other person imprisoned by his side.

It was precisely because Lin Qingrong understood this back then that he never dared to face Mu Qiji.

Because as long as he sees her, he can't control his desires.

But he didn't want to force Mu Qiji to wrong him.

The end result was that the two of them wasted thirty years, and the two children were traumatized and left home disappointed, and the family of four fell apart.

Escape is only temporarily useful. The rifts between people will only become deeper and deeper over a long period of time. Even if they can be filled in the future, it will take unimaginable energy.

Lin Qingrong actually knew that she shouldn't have said that. Even if she knew that Ning Zishu liked Lin Yihan and was willing to pay for her, Lin Qingrong shouldn't have said it.

He promised Lin Yihan that he would not force Ning Zishu because of Lin Yihan's health.

But, doesn't Ning Zishu like Lin Yihan? Lin Yihan also likes Ning Zishu.

Because of the mistakes they made when they first got together, do they have to watch them hurt each other and miss each other?

That will only make both of them regret their lives.

If they must choose, let him use his identity as a parent to force them. They can blame him. The two children are not at fault.

Mu Qiji's eyes glanced at Lin Qingrong outside the car window. Even in the dark, he could easily see that his face was pale, his facial muscles were tense, and his eyes were fixed on the person behind the car seat.

"Click." Mu Qiji opened the car door. The force of opening the door almost pushed Lin Qingrong, who was almost pressed against the car door, to the ground. As if he was suddenly awakened, he took two steps back before steadying himself.

"Don't listen to your uncle Lin's nonsense. You don't have to do anything. No one can force you. Does it matter whether you have descendants? The Lin family has no throne to inherit. Why do you want to pass on this specialized gene that is harmful to others and yourself? Go down?"

"The consequences of Lin Yihan's choice made by her own will shall be borne by herself and have nothing to do with you." The car door was closed, but through the gap in the window that had just been opened, Ning Zishu, who has sensitive hearing, could clearly see He

heard Lin Qingrong's cries of pain and Mu Qiji's angry curses at him.

Not long after, Lin Qingrong, who was grinning and covering his ears, came over again. He said to Ning Zishu with a look of shame on his face: "Don't take what I just said to heart, and don't feel any psychological burden. It's okay. The ambulance will be here soon."

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't be so self-righteous."

As soon as he finished speaking, Mu Qiji, who was standing behind him, grabbed his suit collar and pulled him to other places. It also slowly rises, completely isolating the space inside the car from the outside world.

"Xiao Shu, please be patient for a while longer, and I'll let you rest peacefully soon."

Mu Qiji's last words for Ning Zishu made her burst into tears again.

It's really enviable. Parents who care about their children like this. In a world without family disputes, her little strawberry must have been loved and loved like this since she was a child.

Only such a family can teach a kind and upright child like her.

It's so enviable.

Parents who appear to be loving but actually share the same bed with each other, a father who vaguely ignores his daughter and even has hatred in his eyes, a mother who puts all her expectations on her daughter but never cares what her daughter thinks, and a daughter who knows everything but turns a blind eye and is more respectful to her parents than affectionate. .

She was deceived, designed, suppressed, and dragged into darkness by her biological father, while her mother, who seemed to care about her, committed suicide because of the daughter she really cared about, and finally closed her heart, deceived herself, and escaped from reality.

Ning Zishu seems to have everything that is enviable, but in fact she has nothing in her world. Because of this, when the light of another world shines into Ning Zishu's eyes, she will try her best to catch him.

"I'm sorry..."

He picked up Lin Yihan, who was lying flat on his lap, and held her in his arms. Ning Zishu held her head and kissed her gently.

Even if he doesn't do anything substantial, as long as he is comforted by pheromones, Little Strawberry should be able to feel more relaxed than he is now, at least he won't show such a painful expression due to physical discomfort when he is in a coma.

This is the first time that Ning Zishu has released her pheromones in front of others without any scruples. Even when she was in a susceptible period, lost her mind, and faced losing control, she still stuck to the bottom line.

Because Ning Zishu is afraid that if someone discovers that the pheromone strength exceeds S level, he will be forced to be assigned to a person he does not love like his father, marry him, and be forced to give birth to his child. .

He cannot live or die. Even if he escapes, he will twist in the pain in his heart day by day and hate the whole world.

She had experienced it, so she never wanted to be forced again in her new life.

But now, even if she is discovered by the management center, the only candidate to assign her to an S-class Alpha is probably Lin Yihan. Not only can it ensure the mental stability of the Lin family heir, but it also has the opportunity to observe two special cases chosen by tens of millions of people. After the union, what amazing talents the child will have.

In this case, this may still be a good thing, let the management center be the evil villain who forces everyone.

In all stories, vicious villains like this who bully the protagonist will eventually be defeated and replaced, and justice will be given to everyone. Only in this way can it be called a perfect ending, right?

What kind of existence is this super-standard Omega that Gu Xuejun, an expert who has studied pheromones for many years and is also an S-class Omega, openly expressed his jealousy?

Ning Zishu, who usually carefully restrained her pheromones, didn't know how oppressive her originally fruity citrus-flavored pheromones would become once she let go of her suppression, and because she was sad at this time A bad mood can lead to aggression.

If pheromones had a shape and entity, I am afraid that the custom-made luxury car that Ning Zishu and Lin Yihan were in would have been completely crushed by her amazing pheromones, and even flattened to the ground.

If it weren't for the fact that this was a specially customized car for Specialized Alpha Lin Qingrong, equipped with the best pheromone filtering and purification device, the moment Ning Zishu completely released her pheromones, this resort in the forest would The manor has probably been completely washed away by the smell of her pheromones.

It may even float out with the wind, wrapping up the entire mountain forest, and it cannot be described as fragrant, because the bitter taste is too strong, and no one will find it sweet after smelling it.

Even with the best pheromone purification device, this well-sealed vehicle could not tightly control Ning Zishu's pheromones inside the car. This bitter and sad smell gradually spread, and he was the first to bear the brunt. It was Lin Qingrong who was standing by.

Specialized Alpha's sense of smell is originally much more sensitive than ordinary people, and it is naturally repulsive to pheromones that are not "destined partners". In other words, Lin Qingrong has been completely marked by her partner, and she always carries her pheromones in her body. Taste is the only way to maintain emotional stability in a world full of pungent smells.

But the moment he smelled Ning Zishu's pheromones, Lin Qingrong's brain felt like being hit hard by a hammer. There was a constant buzzing in his ears, and golden flowers flashed in front of his eyes. Even because of the brain's self-protection, his sense of smell was on the spot. Malfunction.

If it weren't for Mu Qiji's quick eyesight and quick hands to catch Lin Qingrong, he might have fallen to the ground directly.

"What's wrong?" Mu Qiji frowned, held the weak Lin Qingrong in her arms, and whispered about his situation. At the same time, she also released her own pheromones, wrapping Lin Qingrong and isolating him. The smell of the outside world.

At this time, Mu Qiji was also surprised to discover the presence of pheromones emitting from the car in front of him.

Is this the pheromone released by Ning Zishu? How could the S-class Omega's pheromone strength be able to break through the pheromone purification device installed in this car?

And the taste is a bit too sour.

"Hey, Qingrong, isn't this the special case where the pheromone exceeds the S-level intensity as Teacher Qin said? He passed by it and searched for it all his life, but he couldn't find it... No, he was still stunned. What are you doing? You have to make her stop quickly!"

Mu Qiji, who was muttering to himself in a daze, immediately realized what he was saying. She ignored Lin Qingrong, who had not yet recovered, and let him fall to the ground without hesitation. , took a few steps forward and ran to the car, knocking hard on the car window.

"Stop, stop, Xiao Shu, control yourself!"

Fortunately, the people who came with them were all taken away by Lin Yiquan and Gu Yangjin to search for people. There was no one else here except the four of them, otherwise Mu Qiji really wanted to Yell bad.

If Ning Zishu's situation is discovered and spread to those guys who don't regard Omega as a human being, Ning Zishu will be kidnapped next time!

Moreover, the kidnapping would not be repeated once or twice. After being kidnapped, he would not be simply dumped in such a wilderness. Instead, he would be taken directly to the laboratory for dissection and research!

No matter how powerful the Lin family is and how many bodyguards they can assign to Ning Zishu to protect her, there is no way to guard against thieves for a thousand days!

No one should have forgotten this setting (x

Little Strawberry is unique in this world, and so is Teacher Ning, hee hee, my product is really suitable for this site

50

Unexpectedly, Mu Qiji would leave and come back, and suddenly start smashing the car window and shouting. Ning Zishu stopped his movements and looked up in confusion. At this time, Mu Qiji also used his mobile phone to control The car window dropped, and her voice reached Ning Zishu's ears.

"Quickly control your pheromones, it's too ostentatious. Do you want to be kidnapped and taken to the laboratory for dissection?" After

hearing this, Ning Zishu had an unpleasant premonition in his heart, and immediately controlled himself and scattered himself. The pheromones in her body were restrained, but before she could ask Mu Qiji about the specific reason, Lin Yihan in her arms snorted dissatisfiedly as if he had lost the comfort of the rich pheromones.

Lin Yihan unconsciously tugged on Ning Zishu's clothes with one hand, rubbing it close to her chest, while the other hand was not very honest and hugged Ning Zishu's waist with her backhand.

For a moment, Ning Zishu didn't know what to do. She let go of her arm, but Lin Yihan, who was grunting, pressed closer to her.

The tense atmosphere just now was dispelled by Lin Yihan, who was holding her sister like a child and acting coquettishly. Mu Qiji put his forehead on his head and said helplessly: "Forget it, put Xiaohan down first. For just a moment, she won't feel any worse no matter how uncomfortable she is." Go."

"Let's go out and find a safe place to talk in detail. This is related to your future personal freedom and life safety, and there is no room for carelessness."

Ning Zishu knitted his brows as he vaguely guessed what Mu Qiji wanted to say. , she looked down at Lin Yihan, who was clinging to her and refusing to let go. After hesitating for a while, she decided to deal with the matter first.

After all, if pheromones cannot be released in large quantities, there is no way to soothe Lin Yihan's emotions by staying by her side, and there is no point in even hugging her.

Although she also wanted to continue hugging him.

But just when Ning Zishu was about to break off Lin Yihan's hand and stand up to leave, what no one expected was that Lin Yihan suddenly opened his eyes as if frightened, and pressed Ning Zishu on the large car. Sitting on the seat, he was crying and rubbing Ning Zishu, refusing to let go.

"Sister Wu, don't go, don't go, wu wu..."

Mu Qiji, who had already opened the car door, saw this accident. His expression froze and his face twitched. After all, he still didn't ignore his old mother. He only had eyes for "Sister" Lin Yihan cursed angrily.

Mu Qiji suppressed his impatience, closed the window and locked the door, used his mobile phone to adjust the power of the pheromone purification device in the car to the maximum, and pulled Lin Qingrong, who had recovered and wanted to come over, to the other side. , giving up all the nearby space to the two people in the car.

She had to guard her surroundings and not let anyone get close to her. Looking at Xiaohan's behavior just now, she might be about to break out in the car.

Accidents have happened one after another recently, and he also knows that Lin Yihan is as stupid as Lin Qingrong back then. Mu Qiji, who has always had a hot temper, has already accumulated a lot of anger in his heart. Now he was about to say something serious, but was interrupted by Lin Yihan's cry. , she has almost reached the point where she can't bear it anymore.

Lin Qingrong sensed Mu Qiji's anger and did not dare to say anything. She secretly thought about how to appease her partner when she returned.

"Sister, don't hate me, wuwu, I was wrong, don't go..."

Lin Yihan's whole body was pressed against Ning Zishu. She closed her eyes and cried loudly in Ning Zishu's arms. Unexpectedly, she triggered the car seat. The car seat backrest fell backwards under the weight of the two people, and it turned into a simple bed.

Ning Zishu and Lin Yihan fell flat on it together, and Lin Yihan's head hit Ning Zishu's chin, making a tooth-piercing crunch.

Ning Zishu hissed in pain, and physiological tears oozed from the corners of his eyes. Lin Yihan, who was crying with tears in his eyes, raised his head when he heard the sound. Seeing Ning Zishu's painful expression, he immediately blew on the place where he had just been hit. gas.

"Sister, I'm sorry. It won't hurt if you blow it. Oh, sister, please don't be angry with me."

Logically speaking, Lin Yihan's head still had injuries from the impact. This time, it suddenly hit the hard jawbone, although it didn't happen again. She was bleeding, but she should be in much more pain than Ning Zishu, but Lin Yihan seemed to feel no pain at all, and only thought about how to make Ning Zishu not be angry with herself.

Lin Yihan was in a very wrong state, and Ning Zishu immediately realized the problem.

Just before Lin Yihan fell into coma, she wanted Ning Zishu to give up liking her and not have too close contact with Ning Zishu. What's more, Ning Zishu was angry at Lin Yihan's behavior of not caring about her own feelings and suppressed her angrily. There was a confrontation on the ground and there was almost a big quarrel.

But no matter what, it would be impossible for Lin Yihan to hold her tightly like this when she wakes up and not let go, crying and asking her not to leave and not to hate herself.

It was a repeat of the past, but their roles were completely reversed.

"Well, don't be angry. You get up from me first." From now on, Ning Zishu's frown has not relaxed. She reached out and pushed Lin Yihan on her body. She wanted to get up, but was suppressed by Lin Yihan's strength. , completely unable to move.

Listening to Ning Zishu's harsh tone, and seeing Ning Zishu's frowning brows, Lin Yihan was not comforted by her words at all, but cried even more sadly.

"Sister, you must hate me. I'm sorry. I really didn't mean it..."

Ning Zishu's eyes widened in shock. What on earth happened to Lin Yihan? Why did he hold her while crying and acting coquettishly like before, and he was even more coquettish than before.

"Don't cry, don't cry. I really don't hate you, good boy," gently stroking Lin Yihan's back, Ning Zishu lowered her voice and comforted Lin Yihan softly, "Why are you so clingy all of a sudden?" It's okay not to ask,

When asked this, Lin Yihan, who had already begun to calm down, cried loudly.

"I dreamed that you said you hated me, in a dark place, you grabbed my clothes, and said you hated me, and then you threw me on the ground and walked away alone." "No, oh no, no, no,

You are the only one who wants me here. Don't leave, okay, please sister."

"No, I will want you." After hearing this, Ning Zishu seemed to sigh and hugged the person who was energetic for unknown reasons. The extremely fragile girl kissed her forehead lovingly, and there was a wound scratched by broken glass on it.

"I'm sorry for scaring you. I won't leave, because I like you the most." "

You are the little strawberry that I want to keep in my heart forever."

Hearing Ning Zishu's confession, Lin Yihan quietly raised his head, already crying There was obvious shyness on his tear-stained face. Judging from the timid eyes, his mental state was completely unlike that of a normal adult.

Ning Zishu has heard of this situation. Regardless of whether he is an Alpha or an Omega, once he is exposed to mental stimulation that exceeds his mental tolerance during the susceptible period, he may experience temporary mental deterioration, especially when facing a partner he likes. Will become like a teenager.

Although I don't know why Lin Yihan still suffered from this situation even though she had taken medication to soothe her mind and even overdosed, the problem now is to completely solve her character weaknesses, otherwise she will suffer from her own problems again and again. Delicacy, sensitivity and worry are harmed.

"But Little Strawberry, that was not your nightmare. Just now, we really had a quarrel, although it was just me venting my dissatisfaction unilaterally." Lin Yihan's face turned frighteningly pale for a moment, and the tears that had finally been stopped started again

. Spreading in her eyes, but this time with tears shining in her eyes, she did not dare to cry and act coquettishly to Ning Zishu anymore.

It turned out to be real, not a dream, and her sister really hated her.

She doesn't want her anymore.

In this world where she was forced to stay, the only person who knew her true identity and truly liked her no longer wanted her.

The biting cold wind seemed to be blowing from Lin Yihan's bones, making her shiver all over. Lin Yihan responded in a low voice, and the voice was like a helpless cub that had been left behind, full of sadness.

Lin Yihan, who was staring blankly, raised his hands and wanted to get off Ning Zishu, but was hugged by Ning Zishu who sighed, and then flipped up and down. Lin Yihan was pinned down by Ning Zishu.

"Don't forget my confession, little strawberry, you are too pessimistic."

Ning Zishu pressed Lin Yihan's cheek, not caring about the tears that fell down. She kissed the water marks gently, and at the same time released His own pheromones tightly wrapped the two of them together, and it had a sweeter citrus flavor than before.

"You are the treasure I found in this world. Even if you want to push me away, I will not leave. But little strawberry, you have to know that I will also be hurt because of your repeated escapes. "

I will also feel heartbroken because of what you said time and time again to make me give up liking you." "I don't understand

why you keep running away from me. You see, you still don't dare to look directly at me. Are you so afraid of me?"

Ning Zishu put one hand around Lin Yihan's waist to restrain her body, and stretched out the other hand to pinch Lin Yihan's chin, forcing her to look at him.

Those eyes that were always full of joy were filled with water, but those sadness and despair were soon replaced by helplessness and escape under Ning Zishu's sight and words.

"I'm sorry..." Lin Yihan murmured an apology to Ning Zishu, even though she couldn't quite understand now what kind of mood she had before always wanting to push Ning Zishu away.

Because now she just wants to stick to Ning Zishu every day. If possible, it would be best to hold hands and hug her all the time so that she can stick to Ning Zishu. Only in this way can she feel at ease.

"Do you really understand why I'm angry?"

Lin Yihan was now more honest than ever when facing Ning Zishu, so although she hesitated for a while, she still shook her head and gave her answer.

"Sister, I don't know."

Ning Zishu was not surprised when she heard Lin Yihan's weak reply, but she also smiled obviously because of Lin Yihan's honesty. Her little strawberry finally stopped thinking about running away. .

"Okay, let's sit down and talk. The current posture, well, is not suitable for you now." Pulling

Lin Yihan, who no longer had any thoughts of resistance, to stand up, Ning Zishu hugged her with a slightly red face and sat back down. The latter understood the meaning of the former's words, and found that there was no thought of rejection in his heart, so he actually felt very shy about himself like this.

But Ning Zishu didn't realize what Lin Yihan was really thinking in her heart. She just felt that Lin Yihan was becoming more cute and cute now, and she wanted to kiss her until her face turned redder and her eyes trembled.

"Little Strawberry, do you like me?"

Lin Yihan blinked doubtfully, nodded vigorously, and replied in a muffled voice: "Yes." "Is

this acceptable?"

Although he just pecked the corner of Lin Yihan's lips, Looking at Lin Yihan's well-behaved face, Ning Zishu always felt like a weird aunt who was deceiving children.

However, Lin Yihan is actually not young at all.

"Sister, if you can't accept it, I will run away when you kiss me for the first time and return the tongue kiss," Lin Yihan said sternly, "I'm not a child who doesn't understand anything." "Me

neither Because of guilt and self-blame, I will let others take advantage of me, no matter how beautiful I look, no matter how good I smell, or how comfortable I am to hold." Unexpectedly, Ning Zishu burst into laughter after hearing such a serious reply. He smiled

and rolled his eyes and asked this serious and good student: "Then why did you run away overnight? I thought it was because you didn't like me and were scared away by my sudden close contact." "Sister, because of me. I'm afraid that

you will hate me, from the beginning to the end."

"What about now, from yesterday to today, now you already know that I like you, and I won't hate you because of what others do, so why do you still push me? Shoot me?"

"Because I want to mark you, but you don't want to be marked. You hate Alpha, and I don't want to be hated by you."

This unexpected answer made Ning Zishu speechless. She opened her mouth and didn't say anything for a long time. Able to speak.

"...Why are you so stupid? I obviously said that as long as it's you, I can do anything to me." "

But sister, what I like about you is not the love you want. I want to mark you and possess you. You, want you to belong to me alone, these thoughts will only appear when I am close to you," Lin Yihan shook her head in distress, she knew that she was affected by pheromones to have such thoughts.

"Besides, sister, you just said this because you didn't want me to leave. That's not what you were actually thinking." What Lin Yihan said was absolutely right. Ning Zishu wanted to be the one who marked her as possessing her, but Lin

Yihan was not an Omega, so Ning Zishu thought she couldn't do it.

But Ning Zishu knew that if Lin Yihan could mark her, she could achieve her goal. As long as she used Lin Yihan's kindness and sense of responsibility, Lin Yihan would never be able to leave her again.

But things are different now. Ning Zishu already knows from Mu Qiji that because she and Lin Yihan are 100% compatible, she can do what she has always wanted to do.

But Ning Zishu couldn't force Lin Yihan to do something she didn't like.

Facing Lin Yihan, who was so frank that she would answer honestly no matter what she asked, Ning Zishu touched her head and asked softly: "Little strawberry, then you still feel very tired now, and because of this Do you want to rest forever and never wake up again?"

Ning Zishu did not directly tell Lin Yihan's plan that broke her heart the most. Even though Lin Yihan had already said that she would live for others, as long as Ning Zishu thought of this Maybe, you will feel unstoppable fear.

But what made Ning Zishu sad was that Lin Yihan's eyes began to dodge again, which showed that what this person said before was actually just forcing himself.

"Why? When you first traveled to this world, weren't you very happy? With a healthy body, you can do what you want to do, and everyone likes you very much." "But my happiness and

freedom I don't want to focus on other people's pain. If the prerequisite for my happiness is to hurt others, then I would rather not do it." After whispering these words, Lin Yihan moved closer to Ning Zishu as if seeking protection. Rest your head in her arms.

"I don't want others to suffer on my behalf."

Ning Zishu sighed. She liked this about Lin Yihan the most, but she also hated Lin Yihan's kindness regardless of herself. Lin Yihan would rather hurt others and make others sad. Allow yourself to take it all.

But Lin Yihan didn't know that this would only make the people who care about her and love her more painful.

"But didn't you say that as long as you live well here, nothing will happen to the Lin Yihan who lives for you? This is a good thing for both of you. You have a healthy body, and she doesn't have to be tortured anymore. Relationships in this world are tortured."

"So don't be sad. This is the best now." "

You don't want to make other people who care about you sad, either. If they knew what you were thinking, they would definitely be sad."

"Well, but the person they like and care about is not me. If they knew that Lin Yihan in this world went to another world to help me, they would hate me." "Sister, you know that I am not from this world

. Lin Yihan, you are the only one who likes the real me, so don't hate me, okay." Lin Yihan's sobs made Ning Zishu's heart sink.

The real reason why Lin Yihan still rejected her after knowing everything and having made up his mind to live in this world, was actually this.

Because Lin Yihan believes that she is the only one who truly accepts her, even if there is only a slight chance, Lin Yihan does not want to do anything that will make her hate herself.

Lin Yihan was sensitive to her hidden dislike of "Alpha" and "marking", so even if she spoke out and even asked Lin Yihan to mark her, even if Lin Yihan had the urge and idea to mark her, he was unwilling to act.

So Lin Yihan wants her to fall in love with someone else. As long as the person she likes is not him, Lin Yihan doesn't have to worry about being disliked because of it, and Lin Yihan can stay with her in another identity.

Ning Zishu also truly realized that no matter how much Lin Yihan cared about and liked her, as long as Lin Yihan still retained such thoughts, no matter how much experience they had, Lin Yihan's feelings for her would not be as she expected. Become love.

Because what Lin Yihan wants from her is not love, but a place that can accommodate him from another world. And when love may shake this sense of security, this coward will not hesitate to give up the former.

Even if it weren't for this quarrel, if Lin Yihan hadn't been stimulated into this abnormal state of obedience to her, Lin Yihan would never have let her know this.

Because Lin Yihan didn't want to give her any hope.

This ruthless coward, Ning Zishu gritted his teeth, Lin Yihan must be the bad woman who really plays with people's hearts.

Indeed, if this person is not her Ning Zishu, but someone else who will give up on love after being lost and disappointed again and again, after they give up hopeless love, because of Lin Yihan's specialness, I am afraid they will still be like Lin Yihan thought. , and by maintaining a close relationship with her, Lin Yihan will never have to worry about losing this place of belonging.

But who makes her paranoid and selfish, never wanting to let go of Lin Yihan?

Just when Ning Zishu was thinking about how to answer Lin Yihan's question to make her give up this stupid idea, perhaps because of Ning Zishu's sudden silence, Lin Yihan, who had been very uneasy since waking up, misunderstood.

Why is my sister silent? Does she really hate her too?

Why? Because she doesn't want to mark her sister, does she want her sister to like someone else?

If my sister really likes someone else, will she stop liking her and just treat her as a stranger?

What if her sister doesn't want her to be around anymore? What if her sister thinks she's annoying and wants to drive her away?

Will her sister hate her because of her repeated rejections?

"Oh, sister, don't hate me, okay? You can do anything you want, as long as, oh, as long as you can let me stay by your side..." "You are the only one who wants me here..." "

No

, Little strawberry, don't think too much, I'm just thinking about how to reassure you," Ning Zishu helplessly hugged the person in her arms who didn't know what he was thinking, and tried to comfort her softly.

To be honest, this was the first time that Ning Zishu comforted someone who had become so sensitive due to a susceptible period, not to mention that from a physiological point of view, Lin Yihan was still an Alpha.

If it is an Omega, it seems to be easier. As long as it is comforted with pheromones, even a temporary mark can make the other party feel safe. But for Lin Yihan, who is an Alpha, will this be useful?

And even if it works, Lin Yihan, who has always wanted her to give up, probably won't be willing to do it.

She didn't want to force Lin Yihan, especially on this kind of thing.

Ning Zishu's attitude towards Lin Yihan was really afraid of breaking if she held it in her hand, or melted if she held it in her mouth. If she could be cruel enough to force Lin Yihan, as early as the day when Ning Zishu was discharged from the hospital and was provoked by Jiang Shiqi, she would have really Had a relationship with Lin Yihan.

"You're just more sensitive than usual because of your susceptible period, so you're so easily upset. Trust me, okay? I won't hate you no matter what." "It's hard to go through a susceptible period for the first time,

and So many accidents have happened again, and by the way, you have taken so many medicines. The side effects of the medicines are pheromone blockage, which must be removed as soon as possible. Uncle Lin has contacted the doctor. As long as the operation is completed, you will be fine. You can rest assured."

"As long as the blocked pheromones are released, I won't feel uncomfortable anymore. When the susceptibility period passes, I won't be afraid anymore. My work on the crew will be over soon, and I will be able to work all the time in two days. Stay at ease with you."

"If you don't want to have surgery, don't be hospitalized."

Hearing Lin Yihan's willful words, Ning Zishu frowned slightly. She looked at the person who still buried his head in her arms and said with dissatisfaction: " Don't be willful, your body is more important, and you don't want to faint again."

"There are other ways to channel pheromones," Lin Yihan, who was about to cry, raised his head and looked at Ning Zishu, who was stunned after hearing these words. , "Sister, you will help me, right?"

Ning Zishu moved her lips. Her reason wanted her to say no, because she knew that Lin Yihan was not in the right state now and she could not take advantage of others.

But she failed to say it.

The person who has always been in her heart is now sitting in her arms, with tears shining in the corners of her eyes, with a cute and cute look on her face, begging her to let her do what she wants most.

It took all of Ning Zishu's self-control to not push Lin Yihan down immediately.

"Sister, I'm sorry, please help me."

After saying this softly, Lin Yihan leaned forward, approached Ning Zishu, and took her lips into his mouth, as if he was carefully tasting jelly or gummy, soft His tongue swirled around it, and then entered a softer place.

When Lin Yihan wakes up, Lin Yihan will definitely regret it, and so will she.

Ning Zishu thought so in her heart, but she did not refuse Lin Yihan's further move. Instead, she relaxed her body and fell behind her with Lin Yihan in her arms.

Indulging her own desires defeats reason. If Lin Yihan is scared away after she wakes up, she will have to chase her wife thousands of miles away.

But she deserved it.

The content that should have been in the next chapter is gone (sad

, I don't think anyone would think that "susceptible" in the susceptible period is just "susceptible" in a sexual sense. First of all, I am mentally fragile, so I want to get it from my lover. Soothing, and then achieving the unity and stability of sex and spirit, this is normal human beings, even in the ABO world. Even if I can write other things that I want to write, I don't dare to write them carefully (leaving with hands behind my back), after all, this

is Oral Literature City.

The susceptibility period and pheromone settings in the ABO world are really easy to use. With a reasonable mental fragility, even if you are on the verge of collapse, you can be quickly soothed by your partner's pheromones. Although you can also be irritable, manic, crazy and twisted. , but it still tastes good with a moderate twist ← This is the only reason why I write ABO. Of course, the relationship between OA and subordination is also very good. I am not insinuating other articles and authors by patching. I respect everyone's preferences.

This is just my personal opinion and my personal xp. If you have any discomfort, please stop the loss in time, because even if others don't like it, I won't change it.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

13.7K 470 17
𝓲𝓷 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓬𝓱 𝓪 𝓭𝓪𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓸𝓾𝓵 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓪 𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓸𝓯 𝓼𝓮𝓪 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓯𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓸𝓻 𝓪𝓵𝓸...
569K 30.6K 19
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
9.8K 463 71
Two innocent children / Slow to warm up / Secretly in love in the beginning, openly in love in the end. Synopsis: Huo Wan failed to seduce her steel...
652K 50.3K 34
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...