eyes don't lie [jordan li]

Per Sere1014

[SLOW UPDATES] ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™†๐™ž๐™ข never took the rankings as seriously as he should have. He knew he was way... Mรฉs

eyes don't lie
๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ 1 Loss of the 61
part 1.
part 3.

part 2.

401 22 1
Per Sere1014

━━━━━━━━━━

isn't it funny how

day by day

nothing changes

but when you look back

everything is different.

C.S. Lewis

━━━━━━━━━━

𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 1.
Loss of the 61

part 2.
"Leave me and my God complex alone, thank you very much."

━━━━━━━━━━

𝙅𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙣

Although the fire was out for days, I could have sworn I could still see some ashes around campus. I guess, no matter how hard the cleaning unit was working, no one could completely wipe out the destruction that happened. For days, everyone was sleeping in the gym hall which was a fucking nightmare and we had to use the communal bathrooms, which, again, fucking nightmare. I didn't think most of the students would have been comfortable with me in either the girls or the boys' showers, so I tried to wait it out until everyone was done, but there was a lot of fucking people. By the third day, my friends noticed this and the next night, Luke, Andre, and Andrew dragged me with them to shower which meant only one more stall was still free but no one really wanted to join the four of us.

The constructions were going slowly, slower than God U would have wanted it so they realized that the temporary solution to put us in the fucking gym won't work. The announcement came Monday morning, few minutes before the rankings were out.

"Due to the fire that has destroyed many of the rooms in the dorm building, we would like to inform our students, that everyone will share a room with another student. Students can choose their own roommate and register at the main building office, but students can only share a room with people of the same gender. For those who are not registered by Wednesday night, the university will assign a roommate to them. Thank you for your understanding."

Well, it was definitely better than sleeping on the fucking floor, but there was one tiny problem they didn't consider. Which gender did they think I belonged to? I could be both, would that mean I could choose either a boy or a girl?

– This is bullshit. – Cate voiced as she and Andrew walked over to sit down beside me in one of the smaller and more hidden study rooms.

– You're just mad, cuz this means you and Luke will get less privacy to fuck. – the Korean boy laughed as he watched the girl roll her eyes.

– Yeah, well, I think you and your one-night stands won't appreciate this either.

– Hey, at least I will have a fucking bed. And not hundreds of people snoring and farting around me, while I'm trying to have my beauty sleep, okay? This face needs a relaxing sleep time. – Andrew pointed at his face with confidence in his voice.

– I agree. – I joined in the conversation, laying back in the chair in my female form. – Not with the beauty sleeping part but I've heard enough moans for a lifetime, thank you very much.

– There's another point. – Drew nodded, still looking at Cate.

– Why? Who's going to be your roomie? – I asked the girl.

– Probably I'll ask Jessica. – she shrugged, fidgeting with her gloves. – We haven't really talked lately, but she was my roommate before so...What about you two?

– Right, I wanted to ask you. Want to bunk with me again? – Andrew turned toward me with his full body and an angelic smile on his face.

Yes. No. I mean...Fuck.
It was not that easy of a question. I liked being roommates with Andy during our freshmen year, but then we were just friends. Now, we had this whole friends-with-benefits thing going on and I honestly didn't know how things would go if we moved in together again. On the other hand, I was already comfortable around him and I knew he didn't really mind which form I was in, and if I picked someone else they might want me to be just a girl or just a boy, which I wasn't really up for.

– Sure. – I agreed in the end. – I thought you were going to be with Andre.

– Nah, we wouldn't last a day together. – Andre shook his head with a frown. – We would set the dorm on fire. – he joked but seeing my unimpressed face and turning around and seeing Cate's expression too, he took it back. – Bad joke, way too soon.

– I just still can't believe 61 students died. – the girl's lips curved downward, her eyes widening to the memory. – I mean, these are...were kids we knew.

The silence sat on us heavily for moments. It was a tragedy really. Godolkin University almost seemed like it was capable of taking a whole ass bomb and would still stand strong, without any scratch on it. I guess it was just the image of the school.
It was hard to think that we could die so easily just like the 61. It was hard to think about them as well. I wasn't that close with any of them, but I knew them, I talked to them and worked with them on school projects and shits. And that was it. The last time I saw them, we probably talked about small nothings, and that was it. Maybe I brushed them off with a 'Fuck you' because I was too busy. And I...I should have gone to search for them. I would have had to try. But I fucking ran.

– It's just so fucking weird. – Andy said in a low voice. – We're Supes, we're supposed to be the next big thing, heroes who save everyone, but we don't stand a chance against a fucking fire.

– We're not better than everything in the fucking world. – I responded but the boy just scoffed.

– Well, we should be.

– Andy, is this your God complex talking? It's coming back again? – Cate faked concern and placed a hand on the boy's shoulder.

– Leave me and my God complex alone, thank you very much. I was just saying. – he brushed off the girl's arm.

Before she could respond, Andy's and my phones vibrated to indicate we had a new notification, and all of us knew what was it about. The rankings were out.
I pulled out my phone to check, while Andrew didn't even bother with his, just leaned over to see my screen and Cate waited as she was in the Performing Arts program so she wasn't a participant at the rankings.

– Drew is first, Luke is second, and I'm third. – I murmured.

Andrew looked up at me and our eyes met, we held the staring contest for a bit longer than we probably should have because Cate coughed to signal that she was still there. The boy pulled back to his chair, but his eyes were still on me, probably waiting for my reaction.

– Good job. – I breathed with a bitter taste in my mouth and put my phone away.

I knew I shouldn't be fucking jealous of their ranks. Both of them ran into the fucking fire to save someone, while I didn't even check the fucking locked doors we passed while making our way outside. I had no right to want their place in this situation but I couldn't stop the feeling that overwhelmed me slowly. It was no secret I wanted to be number one, but I also knew as long as Luke and Andrew were here, I never would be. But there were times I was number 2, and one of them was in third place. There were times when the three of us just kept switching ranks, even though I never reached the number 1 spot, but lately, it was always the same. Andy and Luke kept switching between first and second, and I was stuck at third place.

– How am I first? – Andrew asked with genuine confusion. – Luke saved a group of people.

– Probably because of that stupid theory. – the mentioned one's girlfriend rolled her eyes.

– What theory? – I raised my eyebrows.

– Wait, you guys haven't heard about it? – she glanced back and forth between us but both of us shook our heads. – Someone posted on Insta, that they think Luke set the fire. You know, because he is walking fire basically. And some people believe this.

– Oh come on, there are at least 10 pyrokinetic kids at God U. If not more. – Andy hissed at the accusation.

– Try telling that to the press. None of them are as known as Luke. – I concluded. – They just want a scapegoat.

– Fucking assholes. – Cate frowned. – Ah, by the way, can you come with me to ask Jessica to be my roommate?

– Me? – Andrew was taken aback so much that even I chuckled beside Cate's smile.

– Dude, the poor girl had a crush on you since day one, but all you ever said to her was hi-s and bye-s. – I explained.

– Half of the university has a crush on me. – he said, the overconfidence in his voice taking over again, while he pointed up and down to his whole body. – Like have you seen this? Everyone wants a piece of this.

– I did. – I nodded nonchalantly. – It's not that much to brag about. – I smiled at his offended face.

– That's must have hurt. – the girl chuckled, trying not to smile.

– I thought you wanted my help with Jessica. – Andrew turned to the girl. – Then why are you taking their side? And just to be clear, I have a fucking perfect body and face. – he continued and turned toward me so fast and leaned close that I got shocked for a moment. – And I know you know that, you just don't want to admit it.

Of course I fucking knew that, I have seen Drew naked countless times. But I was sure as hell wouldn't admit it ever in my life. His ego was already higher than the height Homelander could have flown, there was no need to boost it even more.

– Okay, stop flirting, let's get Jessica. – Cate slapped Andrew's shoulder and stood up, gathering her stuff.

– Half of my personality is me flirting with people. – the boy said, but got out of my face and glanced up at Cate with a smooth smile. – The other half is my looks.

– Okay, Mr. Looks, get up. I want to talk to her before class.

– Alright, alright, stop hitting me. – he tried to defend himself but was useless against the blonde girl.

I sat there, laughing as Andrew still got a couple more hits from Cate's bag until they finally made it out of the room. All three of us knew that Drew could have protected himself in a heartbeat, but he never did when it came to us. I understood that when it came to fake punches and fighting like Cate just did, but Andrew never fought back when it was about a real fistfight against us either. Last year, he and Andre did something stupid and they almost got expelled. Both of them blamed the other and Andre threw the first punch. We all thought Andrew would snap and send Andre flying any seconds, but he didn't do anything at all. Not even after the second, or third punch. I only ever saw him use his gravity manipulation against us when it was about training and I had a feeling that he was holding back himself even then.

I sighed, going back to my laptop, the news popping up about the 61 students who had died at the fire. This was the first complete list. There were articles about a couple of students, but before this one, there wasn't one that mentioned all of them. I knew I probably should have just ignored it but I read through the list, wincing at how many names I recognized. I agreed with Andy on that point that we were supposed to handle the whole fire case better. We were Supes for God's sake.

━━━━━━━━━━
˚ 🦢
━━━━━━━━━━

𝘼𝙣𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙬

I stood in front of the memorial of 61, watching over the pictures while flipping a pill in my hand. I treated it like it would have been a coin, the shapes matched at least, and I passed it along from one finger to another, going back and forth. It was ironic really. I had one of the most powerful abilities and I dulled them with fucking drugs. I hadn't been at Brink's office since the time I stormed in to say I was done with this shit, even though he had reached out a couple of times to talk about my training. I had to meet him sooner or later, but I wished I could just do it on my own. Most of the students could fucking control their powers, why not me? Everyone else...Sure, I know a lot of them struggled at first, I get that. But they got better with it, and I didn't. I was behind everyone, yet I stood at fucking number 1 spot.

The pill slipped out of my hand but I stopped it in the air with my power, only a few centimeters away from my palm. I raised and twisted it around my fingers like this, feeling the small particles that I manipulated around the medicine.

The area was strangely pretty empty, so I easily noticed from the corner of my eyes when a figure showed up a couple of meters away from me. I caught the pill in my palm, clenching my fist around it and turning my head toward the person who turned out to be no other, than Dean Shetty. She took a look at my hand at first, then raised her gaze at me. She offered me a small smile and made her way to the building.

I wondered a lot of times whether anyone else knew about the little deal between me and Brink and I guessed some other professor might have. Maybe even Indira Shetty herself. Her reaction could have been also a confirmation of this theory but I honestly didn't care. I think I talked to the woman only a few times and it was about school matters only.

I turned around with a sigh and took in the pill, taking a few sips from my A-Train Energydrink and throwing the empty can out while I made my way to the office to put Jordan's and my name as roommates.

– Hi. – I smiled as I closed the door behind me, two administrators sitting at two desks.

I recognized one of them, the younger one on the right side. She was a couple of years older than me and graduated from God U a few years ago. I decided to go to her instead the old dirtbag, who looked me up and down like I was a piece of shit on her floor she had to clean up.

– Hi. Are you here for the roommate application? – she asked cheerfully.

– Yes. – I nodded, returning the same energy she was giving me.

– Here. Just put down your name and your roommates, and if you want a specific room, you can write that to. – she handed me a list that was halfway filled up already.

I took it from her and scribbled down Jordan's name first, then mine, and wrote Jordan's room number. My room got pretty destroyed alongside with a bunch of my stuff but their room was untouched. When I slid it back to the administrator, her smile dropped and with a small hesitation, she started.

– Well...I...I'm not sure Jordan Li counts as a boy...

– Then are they a girl? – I raised an eyebrow, my smile was nowhere to be seen.

– No... – she was clearly lost but I couldn't give a shit as long as she talked about Jordan like that.

– Then I don't see the problem.

– Well, boys are supposed to pick boy roommates, and girls are supposed to pick girls. Jordan Li is kind of...neither.

This bitch had the audacity to...
I closed my eyes for a second and rolled my tongue in the side of my cheek so I wouldn't say or do anything stupid and I tried to approach the situation with a calm attitude.

– Okay, first of all, – I started and leaned on her desk for better emphasis. – Jordan Li is both a girl and a boy, not neither. Second of all, we were roommates in our freshmen year and no one gave a shit about it back then, so I don't think the school board or whoever will have a problem with this. Are we done?

She opened her mouth but couldn't say anything. She looked over to the old hag, searching for help but she was too busy with some papers and couldn't notice the younger one's look. I smiled at her in more of an evil type of way, then simply turned around and walked out of the office, and then the building.

I never knew why people couldn't just fucking wrap their heads around the fact that Jordan was bi-gender. Like, who the fuck they were hurting with that? Who? No one, exactly. I'm not going to lie, it was weird at first, sure but after they explained to me, I was cool with it. I remembered they barely wanted to switch in freshmen year they were so scared of getting judged and hated, and even after they started to switch more, they would always come back to our room as a guy so I wouldn't feel uncomfortable until I declared that I don't give a fuck. They were Jordan Li, no matter which form they were. After that, they finally became "free". They would have switched in the room and outside of it too, and started focusing on using their other powers.

I almost reached the gym which served as our "rooms" for the time being, when I got a message from Tate if I was hungry. I wasn't really but I could never say no to food, so I simply texted; 'Vought-A-Bruger?' and when he said on his way, I turned around to go to the mall too where the fast-food restaurant could have been found.

By the time I got there, Tate was already sitting at one of the booths toward the back of the place, looking at his phone while a bunch of food was in front of him. Seriously there were like four trays. I knew we ate a lot but they were fucking packed.

– Did you order for an army? – I chuckled, taking a seat across from him.

He looked up from his phone grinning and placing his device into his pocket, he crossed his fingers.

– On your tab, obviously.

– Jerk. – I picked up a fries and threw it at him but he caught it with his mouth. – What about the "I don't want to meet with you because I don't want to be known as Andrew Kim's little brother"? – I tried to mock his voice in the last part.

– Well, after jumping out of a window with you behind me, I don't think there's anyone who doesn't know who I am so. – he shrugged, picked up a burger, and started taking it out of its wrapping.

– Shit. I'm sorry.

– You sorry you saved my life? – he raised an eyebrow between two bites.

– Now that I think about it... – I acted like I would actually ever consider something like that.

– Shut up and eat, asshole.

I laughed but picked up my food too. Vought-A-Bruger was not the only fast-food restaurant around campus but probably the most famous one. The theme was on point and the food was good and mostly cheap. If you didn't pick like a special menu or a limited edition shit.

(The italic parts in conversations means they're speaking in Korean. - sere1014)

Did mom call you recently? – Jihun asked in Korean.

I panicked immediately. First of all, he used Korean which meant he didn't want others to understand what we were talking about so he maybe wanted to share a secret. Second of all, what kind of fucking question is that? Did something happen, and she should have called or what? I last talked to Mom when she called after the news got out about the fire. I reassured her that I was okay and so was Tate, but she was pretty freaked out because I didn't answer the few couple of calls because I was getting treated. Since then I only texted her and she didn't mention anything was up.

Not really. Why? What happened? – I asked, using Korean too.

She really didn't call?

Aish, you...Stop getting on my nerves and tell me why she should have called. – I got more frustrated at Tate.

Nothing, just she keeps calling me. Like all the time, saying she wants to check on me. – he shrugged nonchalantly and I simply threw another fries at him but he didn't expect it this time so he got hit in the face. – Ya!

Ya, my ass! You making me worry for nothing you bastard. Ahh, seriously, what do I do with you? – I shook my head in disbelief taking another bite.

I'm serious. – Jihun started to whine. – Why does she keep nagging me but not you?

Because for one, I can't be influenced so easily and two, I am not a freshman.

It's not fair... – he pouted but didn't stop eating so it looked hilarious.

– He's just worried about you, dude. – I switched back to English. – If she sees you're doing fine, she will calm down. She did the same when I was in my first year.

– Yeah, but you're the golden boy of our family, aren't you? – he murmured after he finished the burger, avoiding my eye contact. – Mr. fucking perfect Andrew Jiwon Kim.

I sighed and put down my food to look at him so that he could take the things I was about to say seriously.

Jihun. – I called using Korean again. – I thought we were over this more than enough times but I am ready to tell you this over and over again until you finally believe it. You are not me, you are not fucking expected to be me. You are Tate Jihun Kim, for fuck's sake. You have one of the coolest powers out there and you had control over it two years after you realized you can camouflage. You have thousands of followers who are ready to see you in a new series or film. Dude, you're on a full different route than I was, okay? You are full different than I am. And that's the point, to be different. To be you.

I never wanted to make Tate feel like he had to prove anything or live up to my name or other bullshit like that. Yet, it was present since our childhood and I had no fucking idea why. When we were just smaller kids and maybe even when I was already a teenager, I was just laughing at that my little brother wanted to be like me and he kept on copying me but it got to the point where it wasn't funny anymore. Where instead of my baby brother I saw a mini me in him. Since then it luckily got better, and therapy helped him a lot, and I was so fucking glad when he chose Performing Arts instead of Crime Fighting because I knew he was enjoying it and it was his thing, not mine. He finally started living how he wanted, dressing how he wanted, and not following my footsteps, but I guess he never really got rid of the thought that he had to be like me.

And I never knew why he kept thinking that he had to be a mini-me. Not me, not Mom and not Dad ever told him that he had to act like me. We all tried to encourage him to be himself, all the time but it got messed up really bad.

I know. – Tate murmured after a few moments of silence. – I know, I really do, it's just...I don't know, sometimes it's hard, okay? Like when you were already at God U, and I was still at high school it was easy because you were far away, but now that we're both here it's different again. I know, I don't have to be you. For fuck's sake, I don't even want to be you anymore, but...Sometimes it's hard seeing how much further away you are, or how much further away you were when you were at my age. – he still didn't look at me.

It broke my fucking heart.

I loved Tate and always wanted the best for him, but how could I give that to him when his biggest problem was me being around? I didn't want to be the brother who just says hi-s and bye-s to his sibling, who's not present and stays away even if the other needs help. Fuck no! We were always close and I never wanted that to change. I wondered many times whether it would do him good if I would actually be just a distant brother. If I just stopped bothering him and looked after him...

Also, I was not fucking further away from him. Fuck, I was so behind him that was almost untrue. Jihun had a genuine interest and perfect control over his power about 2 years after he found out about it. Since then, he obviously developed at an incredible speed but he never lost control.

On the other hand, I was fucking lost. I never once felt I dominated my powers like I wanted without the fear of being too much. Not once without drugs. And Brink's medicine sometimes dulled me so much that sometimes I almost forgot that I had gravity manipulation. And I could never tell this to Tate. I fucking hated it.

I'm sorry.

Stop staying fucking sorry every minute. – he chuckled, finally looking up to meet with my eyes. – You don't have to be sorry. Just...Be my brother. Tease me about stupid things and annoy me to the point I want to kill you. I'll be fine, I just have to get used to the whole thing. New city, new school, new friend, new everything and you're the only one familiar so.

– Okay. – I nodded, taking a few seconds to gather myself. – Then, where is my fucking ice cream? Don't tell me you forgot it.

– Jerk. – he smirked and now he was the one throwing fries at me which I successfully dodged and earned a laugh from Tate.

– I've got fucking burnt, I deserve ice cream!

━━━━━━━━━━
♡₊˚ 🦢・₊✧
━━━━━━━━━━

𝙅𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙣

I never took Vought or God U for a company that cares deeply about their losses but there was a boundary I thought they would at least never step over. I was wrong.

I thought they would mourn the 61 in a humble, lowkey way that still made people look and sympathize but wasn't too much and over the top. But no, why would they? They were Vought, the company that created and held the Seven, they could do anything. Including a ball, which according to them was for the memory of the 61 lost lives. According to anyone else, it was just an excuse to throw a big, fancy event and get all the ridiculously rich people together. Godolkin would probably ask a couple of students to drop a few tears and hope that the money bags' wallets would open.

It was a whole fucking nightmare. The preparations were hurried and nothing seemed to be done in time, especially with the dorms still being rebuilt and with the students still in the gym hall. Finally, Wednesday night the roommate applications were closed and the university posted the finalized list the next day and we could finally move back.

Andrew and I got my room, which meant I just had to take back the essentials I had brought down from my room when they forced us into the gym hall. Drew on the other hand had to move all of his stuff that wasn't burnt to its ashes, me being a good roomie, helping him...Okay, he actually bribed me with some games, drugs, and jewelry, but I did help in the end. Although I didn't know why he needed me when he could have just used his powers to carry all the boxes at once. He carried some of them by manipulating the gravity around it, but we still made a couple of turns until we got everything in the room, which in addition got two new single beds and my king-size bed was gone.

– I'm taking this side. – he declared when we threw all of his stuff to the corner of the room, pointing to the left side.

– Yeah, you sure as hell you do because that's my side. – I nodded toward the right half of the room.

Andrew smiled, his eyes meeting mine and I thought he would just move on, or tell some joke and start packing, but he just stared. Fuck him. I stared back a few seconds but got increasingly more frustrated, so I was the first to break eye contact and move towards my bed. When we were freshmen, we had the same sides of the room as we did this time. I remember I got to our room first and simply claimed the right side, and when Jiwon arrived he was fine with the other side.

– Hey. – Andrew called, which made me stop and turn towards him.

– What? – I questioned while pulling my sweatshirt over my head.

He kept his eyes on me and checked me out when only a sleeveless shirt stayed on my upper body. I threw down the sweatshirt somewhere behind me, being entirely confused by Drew. I caught him staring at me other times too, but then I was in my female form, so I wasn't sure what his deal was. But I was sure what kind of look he had on his face.

He stepped closer with a small smirk at the corner of his lips, and I changed to my female form. The next second he was already kissing me hungrily while his hands snaked up to my waist and I placed mine around his neck to pull him closer. He smiled into our kiss and tightened his grip too, still inching closer with his whole body even though I didn't think we could press our bodies closer than they already were.

I hated how fast my heart started to beat, that I was immediately breath taken, and that I was almost itching to feel his skin on mine. I was with quite a lot of people before and I enjoyed them but my body never reacted like this to anyone other than Andrew Kim.

I think it was because he was the first one in my female form. In sophomore year, I finally got to the level where I was fully comfortable in my girl body and I wanted to try what sex feels like this way. Despite that, I was scared shitless, I've heard horror stories about how bad the first can be. Then one night, we were playing Truth or Dare with some friends and Andy had to make out with the person on his right, who happened to be me. Cut to a couple of hours later, when only the two of us were left in my room. Andrew was about to leave and I walked him to the door but after murmuring 'fuck it' under his breath, he turned around and kissed me. I was shocked as hell but I fucking enjoyed it so instead of pushing him away, I pulled him closer. That was my first night with him, and my first time as a girl. It was fucking amazing. God, Andy was fucking amazing and so damn gentle.

When we broke apart for a moment to catch our breaths, he examined my bed and then his, then turned back to me.

– Which one goes first? – he joked.

I chuckled and pulled him back into our kiss, while taking a step backward, dragging him along. He got what I meant by that and when he took another step, I fell back to my bed, Andy on top of me. His tongue made its way to my mouth and he placed his right knee between my tights. Damn, he fucking knew what he was doing. He always did. I broke our kiss and started going down on his neck, and he held it up a bit so I could get better access, meanwhile his right knee was going up more and more. I slightly moaned when the pressure was finally enough so I could feel it. Andrew took it as some kind of sign because he kissed me again for long enough to both of us start panting at the end. I bit on his lower lips a bit and he placed his other leg in between mine and opened them slowly, his hands running all around me.

– So I brought th... – Andre barged into our room without any warning, making us jump apart immediately.

– Shit! – the Korean boy cursed and I was not far behind.

– Fuck!

Andre turned around, even covering his eyes with his right hand because he was holding a bottle of alcohol and a small bag of drugs with the other one, while he cursed too. Drew sat down toward the end of the bed, fixing his pants so it wouldn't be so easy to see that he was getting hard and I sat up too, crossing my legs and leaning against the wall. If I had to say one thing I fucking loved about being a girl, it would have been the fact that I didn't have to hide anything if I was turned on, not like in male form.

– Fucking learn to knock... – Andy murmured, and the other boy turned around slowly, first making sure we were decent.

– Fucking learn when to fuck. – he completely turned around and threw the bag and Drew's face. – We all agreed that we would meet here today to celebrate getting back into the rooms.

– You could have still knocked! – I raised an eyebrow at him.

– Okay, sure, my fault! – Andre raised his hands to show he gave up. – I'm sorry. Do y'all want me to go tell the others the night is off cuz you two...

Asshole! – Drew yelled in Korean, which I was pretty sure meant 'asshole' and jumped to his feet.

He quickly stepped over to Andre, and locking one of his arms around the boy's neck, Andy took Andre into a necklock and started to drag him toward his bed, which I watched with a laugh.

– Yo, yo, yo, yo, the booze! Andy, I'm going to drop the fucking booze! – Anderson pleaded but it didn't affect the other boy.

– Go ahead. – he simply said.

Andy released Andre for a second, just to straighten himself up then kick him to his bed. Andre actually ended up dropping the alcohol but the bottle stopped centimeters away from the floor and started to levitate upwards then toward me. I laughed again and grabbed the bottle from the air when it was close enough, Andrew didn't even bother with watching where he was moving the booze, as he was way too busy with fake fighting with Andre. I opened the bottle and took a big sip, while a knock could be heard from the still-opened door and Cate walked in, with furrowed eyebrows. She took a look at the boys who didn't even acknowledge her, then she turned to me and when I offered the bottle to her with a smile, she sat down next to me, taking the alcohol.

– You can knock. – I declared but it just made Cate confused.

– Why couldn't I?

I didn't bother with explaining but shook my head and gestured at the bottle and then at her. She took a few sips too and we started to chat, while the boys kept on punching and kicking on the other bed. A few minutes later, Luke arrived too and he did the same as his girlfriend. Stopped at the open door, knocked, and came in to look at the whole situation. He then finally closed the door and after some contemplating, he jumped on top of Andre and Andrew which they didn't really appreciate, but it was funny seeing their suffering and soon both Cate and I were taking pictures and videos. I think all of us had a bunch of crazy photos of each other. It was great to look back at them sometimes.

━━━━━━━━━━

Some back story for the Kim brothers...
Andre walking in on people is a thing now xdd

━━━━━━━━━━
ᴊᴏʀᴅᴀɴ ʟɪ x ᴍᴀʟᴇ!ᴏᴄ
ɢᴇɴ ᴠ ꜰꜰ
©ꜱᴇʀᴇ1014, 2023

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

507K 16.1K 25
๐˜‹๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ agreed to date for ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ, oblivious as to how that would change the way they perceived each oth...
15.7K 509 14
Sometimes life tests us... Sometimes time tests us... Sometimes people break us... When someone wants to break you and you don't value it.. But tim...
29.6K 1.9K 9
Tay didn't believe in love at first sight until he set sights on a man he couldn't not love NOTE: please do not repost my work without permission โ—๏ธ...
32.8K 1.4K 12
"i told him i couldn't lie he was the only one for me" or things have suddenly changed when the new girl shifts the way corinna blythe and her friend...