"𝖘𝖕𝖎𝖈𝖊" : A Batman Forev...

By BlaqVelvet

⚠️ Mature Themes ⚠️ Ever wondered what Two Face's "Associate" Spice was up to in Gotham, before she entered i... More

The Gotham Punk Scene : 1988
The Monarch Theatre : 1988
Christmas Eve : 1988
Tragic Consequences : 1989
Enter The Joker, Gotham City : 1989
Shelly's Bar, Downtown Gotham : 1989

Bludhaven: 1995

37 2 3
By BlaqVelvet

2nd November 1995. Gotham City is a dump. I miss Bludhaven. Bludhaven is where I was born 25 years ago. Today is my birthday. I've been a bad bitch for 9131 days.

After I escaped Claw Island, after The Bat brought an end to Eddie's plan. Me and that unbearable cunt Sugar. Got the fuck out of dodge.
Sugar went off her way, I went mine.

I had to lay low as I knew the Bat or his new twink sidekick would want to eventually track us down.
I had a safehouse, which I hadn't used in years. I used to bring clients back there, as my clients were
the types who really sought out discretion. Especially with the naughty shit I used to do to them.
How would you feel if you knew your local mayor, or your local judge was getting a 14inch ribbed strap-on up his ass by yours truly, as I forced them to tell me their deepest darkest secrets.
Domination was a gig I knew well. A gig I not only trusted and adored. But the power was the only way I feel myself get wet, and money!

Harvey, Ugh! I hated calling him Harvey, he was "Face" to me.
Face really had a submissive side to him. Eddie and me had some fun too. But that's another story another time.

Eddie's "Box", the first time he hooked me up to that contraction, I was confused. I looked at the "Box" and thought it looked like a old juicer machine... I thought "And this is what he is pitching to save his life from Face's wrath?"
After Eddie, who was known infamously as The Riddler, won over Face, I became very curious to not only the side effects were of "The Box", but the benefits. I began to wonder what I would get out of "The Box".
God, I remember how good it felt digesting and consuming Gotham's brainwaves. I foolishly allowed myself to become addicted. This is when Eddie revealed to me what he would like in return for me to get another fix from The Box. As I said, another story for another time.

I woke up the next day, with a splitting headache. My hair was a greasy mess. Sleeping in a Corset was a bad choice, I just didn't know if The Bat was going to smash through the window any second, I must have drifted off asleep in guard, still fully dressed.
I rip off my Leather spiked heels to reveal a hole in my fishnets, my toe is poking out. Great, add to list. New pair of Fishnets. Barely awake I rip off the corset, it's so cold in this safehouse, that my nipples are like bullets. I look around in the sets of draws for some clothes.
Bingo, I find a T-shirt that belonged to my ex-boyfriend. I say ex as obviously we are not dating anymore. And, I killed him 5 years ago. So, he won't be needed the shirt anymore.
The shirt is baggy over me, a Danzig world tour logo is almost completely scratched off the fabric. I always had the biggest crush on Danzig. I used to masterbate to his poster a few years back. I'd make him call me Mother.

I got down to the Kitchen. Fuck. This place is a mess, I mean I haven't been here in over a year, but still...

Pointlessly, I go to the fridge and open it to see what's inside, and what's even edible. I have what looks like a block of milk, that's about a year out of date. The smell hits me immediately. There's what I can only assume is a lettuce that has shriveled into a ball of green matter, and it's rancid. Smells almost acidic.
I got to the cupboards. I find my new best friend. A can of Spam and a few packs of Ramen. That should do.

I cut the Spam up by using my switchblade which I keep in holster strapped to my thigh. I open, will butcher the can of Spam as I can't find a can opener anywhere and fry up the Spam in a frying pan; with no oil as I don't have any. The Spam sticks to the bottom of the pan, the Spam turns from a unnatural pink to a charcoal in minutes. But I keep going, fuck it.

After one atrocious meal, I catch a wift of myself, I smell like a onion.
"Please let the hot water still be on" I pray in my head. My bathroom smells damp. "It will do..." I try to convince myself. I turn the hot tap on and hope to feel warm water. I feel hot water. "Thank you universe".

10 Minutes later, my tub is filled up. I see a near empty bottle of bubble bath in the corner of the bathroom. I use the last few drops of bubble bath in the tub, just to help me relax extra.

My toes go numb as I dip myself into the hot bubble tub, the water feels like it's scorching my skin, it feels very hot, then cold. It hurts. I like it.

I soak in the tub. For the first few moments, it was pure bliss. After a few minutes, boredom begins to kick in. "I'm horny" my subconscious begins to whisper to me. I look down and my tits are just gracefully bobbling on the water line. I graze my metal rings on my fingers gently across my nipples. They stiffen, I loosen. I take my long black finger nails and begin to circulate around my areola. I dig my nails in dipper to my breasts and pinch, squeezing harder and harder. I feel that familiar pulse rushing up my inner thighs, meeting in-between me.

I hook one leg out of the bathtub, the splashes from my wet toes soak my already filthy and damp floorboards. I slowly run my nails up my inner thighs. I close my eyes thinking of the feeling of Face's burnt Fingers entering me. The coarse feeling of burnt finger tips felt so good inside me. I briefly open my eyes and look to see the scratches begin to form on my inner thighs. I fucking love that.

My fingers slide up to my clit that I begin to gently massage. This makes me naturally arch my back up. I massage my clitoris, applying more focused pressure on that magic little spot of mine. I rub, harder and faster. I feel my legs begin to spasm, I should stop now but I stroke my pussy like it's the last time I'll ever cum. The rush hits me. I jolt. I scream, I feel my juicy release. My leg slides back into the bathtub. A fall back into the hot bubbly water. "Fuck. Happy-fucking-Birthday girl."

My headache goes away and I feel great for the first time today. There's a pack of cigarettes about 6 feet from me on the side table, but I'm too relaxed to get em', but I want a smoke. I eventually get out of the hot tub and notice I've dug my nails a little too deep into my flesh. My thighs are slightly beginning to bleed. bleeding from my thighs. I dry myself off with a Towel that smells disgusting. I'm probably gonna' get sick from this bathroom and definitely from this towel. "Oh well..."

I get changed, I don't even know what I have thrown on. I grab my handbag and grab my leather spiked, studded purse to find only $2000 in $20 Bills. "I'm broke." I need money. Fast. "Fuck." My headache strikes back with a vengeance. Throbbing above my upper eye, it's crippling me from the constant throb.

I wonder if that bitch Sugar can help a gal out. I remember she told me where her safehouse is. But I have gotta get a train over to Metropolis. She has a couple of grand I can borrow, and that whore owes me. "Right bitch. Let's go to Metropolis."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 496 31
Gotham city, a place run by mob bosses and the notorious Bat. A girl gets orphanated at a very young age and grows up dealing with the trauma. During...
7.5K 56 27
This is based on the old Iconic plan of Tim Burton's Batman Forever but sadly never made it to the screen when Burton was asked to step down and Joel...
43 0 38
Ginger Campbell is a fierce competitor in the board room. As a young, attractive woman in a male-dominated industry, she's been pouring everything sh...
57.4K 2K 15
//Under construction: *R* = Revised// A face in the hive of bees, I found myself working along side Edward Nygma in the GCPD. We're the backbones to...