𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒�...

By AMITYV

鬼で所有権 | DEMON'S POSSESSION ↳ ❝ we are being lenient with you... but it doesn't mean we'll 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 let y... More

DEMON'S POSSESSION
PART ONE; THE DEMON
PART TWO; THE NAME
PART THREE; THE DECISION
PART FOUR; THE BOND
PART FIVE; THE PROCESS
PART SIX; THE REMINDER
PART SEVEN; THE MEETING
PART EIGHT; THE DUTY
PART TEN; THE CURIOSITY
PART ELEVEN; THE RESTRAINT
PART TWELVE; THE TRIP
PART THIRTEEN; THE EFFECT
PART FOURTEEN; THE WONDERING
PART FIFTEEN; THE DESIRE
PART SIXTEEN; THE DEFINITION
PART SEVENTEEN; THE DEBT
PART EIGHTEEN; THE EARRINGS
PART NINETEEN; THE AFFRONT
PART TWENTY; THE KISS
PART TWENTY ONE; THE TRAINERS
PART TWENTY TWO; THE HOSTILITY
PART TWENTY THREE; THE ACCORD
PART TWENTY FOUR; THE DANGER
PART TWENTY FIVE; THE TASK
PART TWENTY SIX; THE TRIAL
PART TWENTY SEVEN; THE QUESTIONS

PART NINE; THE FEAR

12K 678 68
By AMITYV

𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 ー muzan kibutsuji

𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 ー kokushibo

THAT next morning after Kokushibo had asked (Y/N) to become a demon, he was gone. While normally she would think nothing of it, she wondered if that would be the last time she would ever see him again. Considering what he revealed to her that just his presence alone could cause his master to have her killed, she wouldn't be surprised if he chose to stay away from her.

    She sat down on the porch of her small house with a cup of warm tea as she so often did, glancing to her right to where Kokushibo would sit.

    She exhaled softly.

    This is probably for the best.

A demon's presence brings only pain and suffering.

And I am done with that.

Sipping her tea to warm her bones, gazing blankly up at the lightening sky, (Y/N) wasn't sure how long she sat there in silence with only the sounds of nature accompanying her. However, as soon as her drink was finished, she stood up to clean the dish and then set to work again. Her days were normally busy, and today was no different.

She worked to clear her mind.

To find peace.

And for some reason, that day especially, she worked twice as hard.

A type of melancholic displeasure had settled its way into her heart, and the more she tried to push it away, the more it would gnaw away at her mind and heart. It forced her to question what she was doing for herself, and forced her to think about how easily she was allowing Kokushibo to leave.

Her fingers stilled from cleaning.

This is strange.

Why do I keep thinking about this?

I thought I had moved on, but... apparently not.

Standing up from her kneeling position on the floor, having been once more scrubbing the wooden floors to clean them, (Y/N) leaned against the wall for support, staring down at her (S/C), trembling fingers. And as she stared at her hands, a single tear slid its way down her cheek to land in her open palm, her eyes widening at the sight.

She hadn't cried in a long time.

The last time she could remember ever shedding a tear was when she was but a child.

A pure child.

A child innocent of the world.

A child who didn't understand why her parents abhorred her.

Closing her fingers around the tear, she then held her hands against her chest, stooping over where she stood as she allowed the grieving emotions to wash through her. For even though he was a demon, she knew that Kokushibo was the only one who truly saw her as a person—who truly tried to understand her, and maybe already did.

And now she had lost that.

Sliding down the wall and pulling her knees to her chest, she buried her head within her arms and tried to shut out the rest of the world around her.

She wanted peace.

Silence.

Tranquility.

But now it was broken because she allowed herself to care for someone other than herself.

    As the sun slowly sank beneath the clouds, (Y/N) lost herself in her own mind to the point that she didn't even hear the footsteps approach her upon total darkness descending across the sky. It wasn't until she felt a light touch on her arm that she lifted her head up, her eyes widening when seeing Kokushibo crouching in front of her with that same expressionless face he always donned.

    Before he could even speak, she leaned forward and embraced him.

"You scared me," she mumbled out as she clutched him tighter, her face flushing in embarrassment at what she was doing, however also not caring since her happiness at him coming back overwhelmed anything else. "I thought you were gone."

"Why did you think that?" Kokushibo questioned just as softly, slowly raising his arms to return her embrace, finding her body to be warm.

    His eyes lidded.

    He always noticed that about her.

    Her warmth.

    But then again, demons were naturally cold to the touch since their blood no longer flowed.

    "Yesterday... you said that no matter what I or you did, your master would find any way to kill me," (Y/N) sighed softly, her breath tickling Kokushibo's ear and making his fingers twitch as he held her. "When I saw that you had left this morning, I assumed you would no longer be in contact with me because of that fact."

    "Even if I were to no longer meet with you... I've left you alive," Kokushibo stated. "I know this. And if I think about that around my master, he will know that as well."

    "What do you mean?"

    "He can peer into his subordinates' mind at any time he chooses because of his blood within them."

    "And yet... you didn't kill me?"

    "...I couldn't."

    The two sat there just holding each other within their arms, not wanting to let go just yet. In one another, a kindred spirit was found, and neither wanted to lose that after spending most of their lives alone without anyone to turn to. As shattered individuals, to be with the other would mean to slowly rebuild themselves.

    Finally, and hesitantly so, (Y/N) pulled away from Kokushibo. She startled when all he did was tighten his grip on her arms, his expression unchanging yet his eyes reflecting a type of desperation and need that she had never seen before.

    "It's fine," she pressed her hand against his cheek, soothing him to an extent. "It's fine."

    Kokushibo wanted to believe her.

    But he realized that if Muzan knew she was alive, he would dispose of her in an instant. He needed to ensure that she would be protected—that she would be able to stay with him and ease him of his scars that came from his past. He felt as if she were the only one who could really do that.

    She would be the only one.

つづく | to be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 8.9K 55
in what could y/n do to escape from these horrific situations? from those crazy, overly obsessive bastards? (one shots) started: 6/16/22 ended: when...
peaceful. By She

Fanfiction

503K 19.9K 45
鬼滅の刃⁀➷ 〚 various yandere kny x reader 〛 ➸ Y/N, a young talented woman ...
110K 2.7K 29
(Yandere naga x Fem Reader) A story about how y/n become the obsession of a certain naga who wants to have her at all cost. It's my 1st work and Eng...
10.2K 308 20
{Yandere male x female chubby reader} In a world with magical beings, there is a kingdom, far, far, away where a servant named Y/n lives. You work in...