I Reincarnated Into An Op Vil...

By Snow_fox108

Alicia Tanaka, a ceo's neglected daughter with a submissive and carefree attitude who loved otome games and e... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 (Updated)
Chapter 25 (Updated)
Chapter 26 (Updated)
Chapter 27 (Updated)
Chapter 28 (Edited)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 67

397 19 3
By Snow_fox108

After wandering aimlessly, forgetting that this wasn't my garden and this place is a literal maze, Gaia found me, with prince Ken and Kazuki behind her.

Once she saw me she immediately disappeared.

"Ah, there you are, are you finished?" Kazuki asked curiously.

"We've been searching for hours. We eventually found you and decided to eavesdrop," Ken explained.

"Why did you reject Akihiko's favor?" Kazuki asked, leading me to the exit.

"Because it was a mistake. I'd rather he doesn't feel like I could attack him at any moment once he realizes how much he regrets giving me the favor," I sighed.

"That makes sense, he'd be more comfortable around you," Kazuki nodded.

"No. Quite the opposite. He thinks I'm looking down on him, he'll be uncomfortable being near me," I shook my head as we finally exited.

"He thinks everyone looks down on him," Ken rolled his eyes.

"Exactly my point. I chose the lesser evil but the result is fairly the same," I groaned.

"Did he say anything to you to alert you of such a feeling?" Kazuki asked.

"It was the look of resentment in his eyes when I deflected the favor. It was a little too obvious," I frowned.

"Then what is the next step to enlightening our brother?" Kazuki asked seriously, leading me to my room.

"I need more time. Alone. For the mean time, you have to stay a distance from me, when I give the signal, we attack," I said plainly. Stopping in front of my door.

"We are at your disposal, Princess, there must be more to do," Ken raised a brow.

"There is. But his prior feelings with both of you will get in the way, I need to do this alone for now, make sure to tell the guards to turn a blind eye tonight, I'm going out," I said entering my room.

"But... Your condition--, your father!" Kazuki stuttered.

"Father cannot interfere with what must be done. It's in the contract. I won't be long and I'll visit the gardens. There's something I want to see for myself," I stared at them as the two looked at eachother.

"Then the Princess will have her way," Ken said dismissively.

"Please be careful," Kazuki said worriedly as both left.

Busy, busy, busy... Can't sleep. Don't want to sleep.

Something was off in the mindscape. A foreboding feeling. I'm already scared of dreaming, now I'm scared of the mindscape. Which means I need to keep myself busy...

I don't want to sleep...

I pace and pace, I'm restless and alone.

I look outside to see the sky darken and the lights of the kingdom start to illuminate the ground below.

I can't help it anymore.

True to my word, I visited the gardens. Around here, There was a passage somewhere. One that led outside.

While I roamed the gardens I spotted it.

Here. I couldn't use the earth to track what exactly lied within the passage since it might have alerted Akihiko, but I could certainly use the wind and found out it led to the outskirts of the kingdom.

I followed the passage wearing a black cloak and a fox mask, my go to sneaking out outfit.

But then I suddenly heard voices and hid behind the last turn, putting down my hood and pricking my fox ears so I could hear them properly.

"Right... A consort. Consort my ass! You always do this! When are you going to realize that. You. Have. Your. Own. Life!? No one controls you, Osamu!" a woman barked.

"And when are you going to realize that no matter how cold my mother is to me, she is still my mother! And if I don't do this, then we'll both die," Osamu growled back.

"You have a choice. Osamu. We can run away, like princess Sakiko, we can take your mother as well. We'll be free. But I am never. Never. Going to be second to some damn princess, do you understand that, Osamu?" she pressed with a quivering voice.

"Keiko... The crown is the only bit of freedom that we'll have, I'll only love you. But I need the Princess to do that," Osamu said softly.

I heard a crisp slap and flinched.

"Fine. If that's your choice then go ahead. But don't expect me to come and see you rot in that palace like the slave you are," she spat as I heard footsteps growing fainter.

I heard Osamu swear faintly. He suddenly fell on his knees, swearing again and again, holding in his screams of anger.

I came out of the corner but he didn't seem to notice me.

He was clutching his chest. An all too familiar pain of holding everything in.

"It hurts more when you resist the tears," I said as his head shot up to meet my gaze in surprise.

I took off my mask then smiled.

"Scream if you want to. It'll make you feel better," I stated as he stared at me in disbelief.

"P-Princess..." was all he could say.

"I thought there was something different about you. You're not broken at all. Or maybe you were, but someone beat me to you," I said with a sly smile.

"How much did you hear?" he asked, still clutching at his chest.

"I heard her shout about not wanting to be a consort," I said, kneeling beside him.

"... I... I'm sorry..." he apologized, eyes moist with unshed tears.

"For what?" I asked.

"I was going to use you..." he said quietly.

"You're all trying to use me. To survive a place like Slade," I laughed slightly.

"Why are you apologizing?" I asked again.

He didn't answer.

"Ah, jeez. Shall I spell it out for you? You're apologizing because you feel bad about it! And I can respect that," I laughed then put his head on my shoulder.

"While we're at it. Cry. You're only torturing yourself, and no, you're not going to get Keiko's sympathy that way. Don't even think about it. Instead, heal yourself, then tell her, what's inside your heart that rings pure and true," I said as he didn't resist me stroking his hair.

I felt my shoulder was wet, he was still holding back, but he was opening up.

"It... It really hurts..." he said, resisting the incoming sobs.

"Be still. And free yourself," I said as he shouted in frustration.

I hugged him as his grip tightened round my arm.

But there in the forest, I saw a girl with hair as dark as night, and eyes as serene as the moon, watching us in tears, then she ran away.

This is going to cause some major misunderstandings...

After his good crying and shouting he was finally sane enough to question me.

"W-What were you doing here, Princess?" he finally asked.

"I was supposed to be heading out, but I got a little side tracked," I laughed as he turned red.

"You've seen me in such a pathetic state," he said, standing up.

"I've seen you in an honest state. Much better than your arrogant persona," I laughed, getting up as well.

"Are you going to speak with Keiko?" I asked curiously as he looked conflicted.

"It's... It's too complicated, Keiko doesn't understand, a runaway princess is different from the first prince," he sighed.

"I can see why she doesn't understand," I said as he looked on in intrest.

"Enlighten me, please," he asked sincerely.

"Like I said before, your mind and heart are both tangled, all you have to do, is take a break, then once your heart is pure, everything will come naturally," I explained as he nodded and took a deep breath in.

"And she definitely saw us hugging," I said suddenly as he swiftly turned around.

"What!? Where!?" he asked as I laughed.

"I'm very sorry, I needed to talk to you first," I said apologetically.

"I understand your intentions but..." he started to pace.

"Calm down. Does she love you?" I asked.

"I certainly hope so! I love her with all my heart... But I have a hard time getting things straight... You're right... I need to clean up..." he sighed in defeat.

"Look, go try and talk to her, try your best to explain, but don't say anything out of line," I said, walking away.

"What about you?" he asked as I smiled before putting my mask back on.

"I'll see you tomorrow, crown prince Osamu," I curtsied.

I ran away as quick as I could to prevent him from following.

I finally made it near the heart of the kingdom.

"Hello, Slade," I whispered in the wind before stepping into the chaos of the streets.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°and cut!°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 7.7K 28
My name is Aika asami, a normal teenage girl who just died from saving an unknown child from being hit by a car assuming that I'm already died, a voi...
104K 1.4K 7
Awakening to find myself in a world teeming with magic, dragons, and fantastical wonders was like stepping into the pages of a novel - quite literall...
483K 27.3K 59
She had a very perfect life as she was a perfect girl. She had everything she could ask for, a brilliant mind, wealth, and many other things, hence d...
604K 26.4K 66
I had reincarnated into Remis Xenith, the younger brother of the heroine, who died at the beginning of every route. In order to not interfere with t...