||Hate You|| JJK Ff

By Bangtan_bixh

[๐˜๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž - ๐‘๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž - ๐€๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž - ๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ค] โแด˜สŸแด‡แด€๊œฑแด‡ แดŠแดœษดษขแด‹แดแดแด‹ แด…แดษด'แด› แด›แด€แด‹แด‡ แดส แดษช๊œฑแด‡ส€ส แด€ษดแด… สœแด‡สŸแด˜สŸ... More

โš ๏ธWarningโš ๏ธ
.๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ.
.๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
๐‘ฌ๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’†.
A/n
๐™š โ€งโ‚Šหš โ‹…สŸแดแด แด‡ สแดแดœ ๐™š โ€งโ‚Šหš โ‹…
แด‡xแด˜สŸแด€ษดแด€แด›ษชแดษด

Chapter 2.

3.5K 215 55
By Bangtan_bixh

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.02•°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Jungkook how am I looking?!". Lisa came while wearing a wedding gown as Jungkook higher his face and looked at her, he nodded his head with zero expression on his face. "Is this one look good or I try another one?!". Lisa asked as Jungkook shoved his phone inside his pocket. "Buy any you like". He said and looked at one of the worker here. "The most expensive and the most elegant". The worker nodded as Lisa's face lit up, she hugged Jungkook and pecked his cheek. "I'm so excited for our wedding, 7 years, I waited 7 Years for this day". Jungkook nodded and broke the hug, These 7 Years changed him completely, changed his life and personality completely, That cheerful and loving boy was Distroyed completely 7 Years back.

He turned to walk but he halted and looked back at Lisa again, he was staring at her from head to toe as Lisa blushed cause she thought he's admiring her but he was broke and was trying to find his Y/n in Lisa. "I wonder how would she look in that dress".

He thought but those memories and her harsh words ran through his mind making him to immediately turned as he clenched his phone like it would crash. "I hope you'll never find happiness Y/n just the way I also can't". He thought, it's true that he still remembers you, still in Love, couldn't forget but can't face that fact cause he just hates you alot.

--

My body was aching badly by the beat as I opened my heavy lashes and sat with an aching body, Yoongi was laying besides me, my eyes teared up watching him. I closes my eyes as tears fall down.

"This diamond neckless is for you". Yoongi said while showing you his gummy smile as he made you wear that expensive diamond neckless. "You didn't need to-"

"Yeah cause you worth it, You worth more then that". Yoongi said as he hold your hand. "You're going to be my wife, You worth each and everything".

"Y/N!!!". Yoongi screamed making me to flinched badly as my eyes shut open from the flashback. "I'm fucking hungry". He yelled as I breath to hold my tears. "The-The kitchen's em-empty". Yoongi closes his eyes to ease the anger as he messaged his temples. "Then go and fucking beg on the streets, I'm fucking hungry".

"Yoongi how am-". He aggressively hold the sheets and jerked them making me to look at him with teary eyes. "Go and fucking look for a job". I looked at him in disbelief as he tilted his head. "You've studied well, now go and find a job". I nodded my head as I stood and walked to the kitchen, I placed my palm on the table and weight myself while holding my tears but couldn't, I fisted my hand and bite on it trying to muffle my sobs.

My life always gives me sudden surprises, first Jungkook's Love and sudden surprise to hurt and push him from me cause I don't worth him cause he's wrothable for her and when I denied they tried to destroy me, then Dad's sudden Illness, Coming of Yoongi, convincing dad that he's a nice man as he showed him, tried his best to impress me with his expensive gifts as he was rich at that time cause he was on a big post in an company named as Kim Enterprises, He was such a gentleman and did his best to impress me but I already was empty from inside.

The moment he married me he gave me a huge surprise with his sudden split personality that he's also like those man who want to touch a body but not a soul, Jungkook never touched my body but touched my soul.

After that, the sudden death of Dad broke me to the core, Yoongi got kicked out of the company cause he tried to steal the money and tried to leak some information which made him bankrupt and now we're on a position that we don't even have money to drink water and if we had some amount of coins, Yoongi uses, better say wastes that money for his cigarettes and drinks and I'm here all starving.

--

Sitting in an café I was waiting for Hoseok to come, I guess in my messed life only he's the pure and bright man alive, I smiled when he waved at me with his huge cheerful smile making his eyes to close. "Hey Mommy!". I rolled my eyes while hiding my laugh making him to giggle. "So how's you?!". My smile faded as I looked at my hands resting on the table, trying so hard not to burst into an cry, but I smiled and higher my face at him.

"Hoseok I need a job". He raised his brow. "I know that you and Yoongi are in such a need but Yoongi should have to do the job stuff what is he doing?!". I shook my head. "He blames me and calls me a misfortune, he's not doing anything and we're starving where he's feeding himself with cigarettes and drinks, he made me out of the house for a job".

My eyes teared up as Hoseok immediately stood and walked to me, he sat on the chair besides me and hold my shoulders. "Hey don't worry Y/n, I'll do something, just give me your resume I'll try my best to adjust you in the company I works".

I wiped my eyes as I looked at him. "I'd bring my resume and my documents". He smiled. "Then it's great that you bought your stuffs". I gave him my documents as he looked at them. "Well your grades and everything is way more perfect and neat, but the experience is kinda missing". I looked at him with my teary eyes, the moment he watched my eyes he immediately shook his head. "Umm!! No-no-no I didn't meant it, My CEO is an need of an Secretary and I'm handling that stuff, I'll try my best to get your resume and documents in the spotlight".

I nodded my head. "Which company you're in?!". I asked "It's JK Enterprises, believe me Y/n it's one of the top company in the whole South Korea if you went in I must say that everything will never be the same, But it'll be a little too hard, like too hard, if you became his Secretary Y/n, your life will be better, the way you deserves, but our CEO is an arrogant bitch, and way more conscious about perfection, he don't wastes a second making a person fire even in an small thing".

"How are you surviving then!". He chuckled. "Obviously Y/n! Like his pen is missing then Boom you're fired!". I gasped the way he said it with his hand gestures. "But if you're good at your work and showing your best then believe me Y/n, he gives best bonus to his best employees, I'll try my best to make you adjust in the company". I nodded. "I'm not that much qualified enough to be his secretary and he seems to be an absolute nightmare so adjust me in an small post". He laughed as I also smiled, I guess my lips curved into an smile after decates later.

"Alright after tomorrow I'll gives your documents also maybe they'll hire you because of me". I smiled. "Thank you so much Hobi". He rolled his eyes with his sassy attitude making me to laugh as he also laughed with me. "Alright! drink your coffee it's getting cold now". I nodded my head and took a sip within a thought of upcoming challenges.

--

The next day Hoseok was stood outside the huge door with an golden plate written CEO in the bold letters, He gulped and lossen his tie cause he was tensed, he wanted and needed to adjust Y/n here. He knocked at the door as the CEO spoke and allowed him to enter. "Greetings Mr. Jeon". Hoseok greeted as The CEO, The Jeon Jungkook of JK Enterprises higher his face at him and watched Hoseok with files filled with documents.

"Mr. Jeon I've checked all the resumes and these I selected, you could have a look". He nodded as Hoseok with an dry throat placed the documents on the table. "Lee Seungmi, *Tongue click* Nope she's not gorgeous enough". Hoseok looked at him with disbelief. "My secretary should be perfect in every way cause she'll be with me 24/7". Hoseok nodded. "Choi Minji, She don't have enough experience so Nope". Hoseok gulped hardly cause now there's zero chances of you being selected. "Min Y/n, Zero Experie-

He was about to slide that piece of paper too but halted, he again put that in front and looked at the picture clearly and murmured the name again. "Min Y/n". He looked down and saw the status and it was married, he gulped as he clenched his fists, flashbacks and those words came running as veins popped up, he was surprised but anger took over cause those wounds became fresh again that she had given him but he tried his best not to show him cause Hoseok is in the front. "Who's she?!"

Jungkook asked while placing his fist over his mouth near his chin as Hoseok's face lit up, he immediately walked and smiled. "She's Y/n, My apologies for it but I'll told the truth Mr. Jeon, she's so confident and qualified enough and she'll do her best-

"I asked who's she?! ". Hoseok gulped and maintained his posture." She's one of my friend, she asked for an job and I suggested her to be within my company." Jungkook chuckled. "Do she's knows who's the CEO of this company?!". Hoseok shook his head. "She don't even know the name of the company that she asked for it recently and about you, she don't even know your any of the information but don't worry I'll tell her about you".

"She must have find it on the Internet". Jungkook said and rested his back on his chair as Hoseok shook his head. "No she didn't cause she don't have any electronic devices such as phones etc so Internet is far". Jungkook with wide eyes broke his rest from his leather chair. "Is she that in need?!".

Hoseok nodded as Jungkook's heart ached to listen that, he was anxious and wanted to know what happened but the thought of revenge arose making his pierced lips to curve into an devilish smirk. "She's selected go and tell her about it, I want her tomorrow for an Interview cause I want to see how she performs". Hoseok's eyes lit up as he immediately nodded with his wide smile, He bowed and turned to leave but Jungkook again calls him. "Don't give her any of my details, Nor my name neither my picture and give her the contract to sign, deliver it to her and made her sign it before coming here". Hoseok blinked his eyes as it seems odd but he nodded his head cause it's the order of CEO. "You may go". As Hoseok went away.

"That's karma and it drags you here, I never thought that it'll turn out to be that way but it does  *Chuvkle*. I always want you to suffer but now I'll see it too which seems to be so amusing, Oh Y/n! *Laugh* That Choi Y/n is now Min Y/n. *Laugh*. I cursed you that you'll cry with the man you'll marry and look in what position are you in".

He hold his phone and opened a folder in which he still held those happy moments and memories of you and him, his heart beated but it ached more making his eyes to went a little teared but he gritted his teeth.

"I hate you so much".

𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒅......

_____________________________

A/N

I've done a slight change in the beginning of Chapter 1 just a little cause it was necessary, hope ya'll don't mind👀

Don't forget to do Vote and your comments and thoughts keeps me alive!✨

Take care and Love Ya'll! 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 666 20
yoongi hate Hoseok hoseok hate yoongi how the hell will they survive in their forced marriage?
30.6K 2.7K 21
"๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง ๐ฃ๐ข๐ฆ๐ข๐ง." "๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ...
690K 19.8K 56
"๐—ฌ/๐—ป ๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น",๐—ง๐—ฎ๐—ฒ๐—ต๐˜†๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฑ --------- โ˜˜๏ธŽ โœ๏ธŽ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐— ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—†๐–บ๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ...
37.7K 961 37
ใƒปSTAND-ALONEใƒป โฅ "I just want you to love me, the way you love her. But I guess that won't happen." "I love you, Jungkook." "She's just a forced marr...