๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐’๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ |...

By moonnfics

๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐Ÿฎ ๐—œ๐—ป ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐Ÿค Park Jimin had everything, a successful career, friends, fame... More

Hi!
1 - Wrong Account = New Friend
2 - Fair Share
3 - Virtual Hug
4 - New Boss
5 - First Impression = Very Bad
6 - Hormonal Teenager
7 - TaeRa
8 - Immune
9 - Guilt
10 - Fight
11 - Realisation and Apologies
12 - Birthday
13 - EunGguk
15 - Confusion
16 - Siblings
17 - Insomnia
18 - Cure
19 - If You Were Straight
20 - Realisation
21 - Feelings
22 - Family
23 - Seniors
24 - Stalker
25 - Realisation Pt 2
26 - Decisions Are Made
27 - Wrong Timings
28 - Sticky Situation
29 - Betrayal
30 - Her POV
31 - His POV
32 - Making up
33 - First Date
34 - First BJ
35 - Tattoos and Piercings
36 - Movie Date(?)
37 - Future
38 - Truth or Dare
39 - Confessions
40 - Tease

14 - Promise

99 12 4
By moonnfics

Jimin pov

"Noona!" I barged into Hyejin's room, not bothering to knock and she flinched, dropping her phone on the table that she was looking at.

"The fuck! Jimin, where's your manners?" she scolded, placing a hand on her chest.

"Manners aren't important right now, why would you do this? What did I do?" I asked, walking over to her desk after closing the door behind me.

"What are you talking about?" she asked, furrowing her eyebrows. "You don't really know what I am talking about?" I scoffed, standing right in front of her, staring down at her as she still sat on her chair.

"God, Jimin, what's wrong?" she groaned, "why are you changing my manager, I want you to be my manager!" I exclaimed, she was silent for a few seconds before she got up from the chair and smacked the back of my head, "first, I am your boss, you can't enter my room like this and second, I was never your manager, I appointed one of my PAs as your manager and now I am changing her," she said, folding her arms over her chest and since she wasn't wearing her blazer, it made her bosom look big and I had a hard time keeping my eyes off it.

"But you at least came to visit me when you are free, but now you won't come, right?" I asked, refocusing back on the matter at hand. "Well, you are behaving good these days, and I trust that you won't do something stupid again, so, I dont think it's necessary for me to look over you anymore," she shrugged, leaning back on her desk as I stood directly in front of her, leaving a little distance.

"But-" I let out a sigh, slumping my shoulders, "I liked spending time with you, I don't want you to not come, in the beginning, I left like you were babysitting me and was kinda annoyed, but later I started enjoying your company," I pouted, she looked almost shocked at what I said, I didn't lie, I really liked her company. She would sometimes come to my shoot and stay there, watching me and I would give my best just to impress her, and then after that she would stay with me if she is free, she would watch me practise my vocals or my dance and accompany me when I workout and I would do some difficult ones just to show off my muscles, and she would take me to dinner with her at the company cafeteria and we would make small talks here and there, talking about our days and sometimes just random things, "and having someone pretty like you by my side is good, you know? Good for my eyes, eye candy" I winked and she chuckled, hitting my shoulder, "pervert."

"Jimin, being a chairperson is not easy, I can't even have my meals on time these days, and it's getting worse as it goes, the only thing that keeps me going is the love I have for this position and what I am doing, it's been my dream ever since I can remember, but it's very hard, I can't deny that, so taking care of you in the midst of all this is not easy and the PA I appointed as your manager has her own work here but since she is not here with me, it's not being easy to manage even though I have 2 more, but just because I don't come meet you in the working hours doesn't mean that I can't meet you at all, we will of course meet frequently, Jeongguk is my brother and we will be meeting often so I will meet you too and I live at your place, just come over whenever you want to after giving a call," she assured, smiling softly and held my hand in hers.

I let out a sigh, "yeah, I do get you, but it won't be regular, what if you forget about me?" I pouted, I really did like spending time with her, I liked how she took care of me sometimes.

"How about this? We will have dinner every night together, the days you aren't at the building we will meet up somewhere outside too, anyway your dorm and the apartment aren't that far," she suggested and I narrowed my eyes at her, "what's with you always making me have my dinner? I am not a kid," I asked, "fine then, no need to meet up every night," her smile fell and she turned her face away from me, "ok, fine, fine, we will meet up, but you really will come right? Promise?" I held up my small pinky and she chuckled before wrapping her pinky with mine.

I will just have to increase my workout so that the extra intake of salad every night won't change my body shape and make me look fat.

"Now, don't you have work to do?" she raised an eyebrow, standing up straight which made her stand closer to me.

"Yeah, I have to work on a song," I sighed, "and you are here, skipping your work with your boss?" she asked, "what can I do? My boss is very distracting that I can't take my eyes off her, you can't blame me, noona," I whispered 'noona' in her ear after leaning in and I could see goosebumps spreading over her neck and shoulder.

When I pulled back just a little to look at her face, her ears and cheeks were red which was new, she never blushed, "get lost, Jimin," she pushed me away with her hands on my chest still not looking into my eyes.

I let out a chuckle, before walking out of the room, unlike when I entered, I wasn't upset now, I was happy that we would meet every night for dinner from now on and somewhere in me, I was satisfied with making her blush, I don't know what made her blush, but I was content anyway.

Hyejin pov

I was flustrated, this guy calling me noona has always made me feel something, it might be the way he says it just above a whisper or maybe because he says it so seductively but no one has ever made me feel like this with just a word, not even my ex-girlfriend.

I watched the sly smile on his plump lips that always looked so juicy and when he walked away, he swayed his fat ass that I wasn't able to take my eyes off him.

I was interested in women, yes, but those lips and big ass of Jimin's was so sexy and also somewhat feminine that I felt hot even though the air conditioner was on.

Why am I feeling this way? I asked myself, I am not straight! I am not attracted to men!

It's all because of that butt! That thick ass is responsible for this! I blamed it all on his good-looking butt and continued on with my work, ignoring the voice in me telling me to just grab his ass once. I am one horny bitch!

It was 9 pm when Jimin barged into my office, I didn't even bother to scold him for not knocking knowing it won't make any difference.

"It's time for dinner!" he exclaimed, he was in sweatpants and a t-shirt that was sticking to his skin because of sweat. "One minute," I said, typing an email regarding a new boy group.

Jimin nodded and started looking around my office.

"Oh! You have a recliner, dozing off during working hours, noona?" he narrowed his eyes at me, folding his arms over his chest, "so? I am the boss, no one would question me even if I did," I shrugged, a playful smile on my lips, "as a chairperson you are answerable to the stakeholders and I am one of them, now, answer me Hyejin-shi, do you wanna get fired?" He raised an eyebrow, trying to act strict, but he looked so cute that it was hard to contain a smile.

"It doesn't work like that, Jimin-shi," I said, "and stop talking for a minute if you wanna go have dinner, I have to complete this," I said, turning back to the screen.

From the corner of my eyes, I could see him lying down on the recliner and he sighed in content once he got comfortable. I chuckled to myself, shaking my head.

A few minutes later, I was done with my work and when I turned around to call Jimin, I noticed that he fell asleep, he overworks himself too much, practising more than the members do, has a lot of vocal lessons for someone who has been in the industry for a long time now, working out a lot and very conscious about what he eats, he has one cheat day in a month and eats everything he wants that day but the rest having 2 meals per day is maximum.

I have not even been here for 2 months and it's so obvious how insecure he is. I got worried when he fainted once and asked Namjoon and he told me how the hate comments and fat-shaming from back then have affected him and he still isn't out of it.

I called Haneul and told her to bring a sandwich and whatever else is there for me.

A few minutes later there was a knock on my door and Haneul walked in with the food.

"Why did you come all the way here? Could have sent it with someone else," I said, taking the food from her and placing it on the tea table that was in front of the couch.

"I was free anyway," she shrugged. I have talked to her a few times whenever I went to the cafeteria. She seems sweet and very rebellious from what I have seen. Young spirit.

"Are you okay?" I asked, looking at her sad face, "yeah," she nodded, looking down, "you sure?" I asked, even though I am not that close to her, I felt somewhat worried since I have heard a lot about her from Jin and also her father.

She shrugged, "men are shit, what can I say," she said, with a little pout and I chuckled, "boy problem, I see, unfortunately or fortunately, I don't have any experience with that, but don't let some guy bring you down," I patted her shoulder and she gave me a small smile, "yeah, you are right," she sighed, "I will leave then, Ms Lee, have a good night," she bowed before walking out.

I woke up Jimin who seemed very tired that I almost felt guilty, "the dinner is here, kid," I said as he sat up, rubbing his eyes. "Stop calling me a kid," he grumbled, walking to the couch with me following behind.

"Why a sandwich? it has more calories," he asked, "there wasn't salad tonight," I lied, I wanted to make him eat more with time, I talked to his nutritionist and she gave me a new diet chart for him that would keep him healthy and also maintain his body. But he doesn't know about this.

Being the chairperson of the company I don't know why I am going to this extent for an idol working under my label, but I can't just ignore it.

What a great way it was to start my day today, saw the notice even before fully waking up and I knew what it was before opening it but I still did and 😭

I am gonna miss them so much, give me my ot7 back!!!

Anyway.... What do you think of this book so far?

Happy reading!💖

Make sure to vote and comment your thoughts!💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 79.3K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...
329K 17.4K 56
๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ? ---- "You can't marry a stranger y/n!" "He is not a stranger...
27.6K 1.3K 12
You are park y/n you were a smart,kind hearted and a beautiful girl but you were broken inside. you study in Seoul high. people were jealous and alwa...
226K 6.6K 65
๐Ÿ“– โWhat, baby? Am I making you nervous? โž He already knew the answer to that. โJust wait until I bend you over on that desk and have my way with you...