Chosen Love | Daniela Dimitre...

Від DEXBTHO

His unassuming demeanor belies the extraordinary role he is destined to fulfill. Більше

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 5

155 29 0
Від DEXBTHO

"Where did your mind wander off to again?"

I huffed and replied. "Who gave you the right to impose something like this on me?"

Daniela raised both her hands in a defensive reaction to my words. "I didn't impose anything on you, I simply set a condition for you to be mine alone." She let her hands fall to her sides and added. "Look I..."

Daniela's words were interrupted by the arrival of her older sister, who approached her."Dani! you're here, and I've been looking for you for an hour."

Daniela responded indifferently. "What do you want, Bela?"

Her sister, still squinting her eyes. "Simply put, we were looking for you, and we're concerned every time your absences in the castle increase, we think something might have happened to you."

Daniela laughed mockingly. "Me? something happened to me? do you think I'm a child?"

"And what about this human? do you love him to such an extent? if your close friend can come to us instead of us constantly crossing over to his world, you know it's exhausting and drains our energy."

"He's my boyfriend, and I have the right to visit him whenever I want and see him whenever I desire." Daniela said, examining every inch of my body. "And I can do more than that as well."

Embarrassment spread across my face due to her words, and I adjusted my sitting position on the bed, taking a few steps back as I understood the meaning behind her words, I looked at her with feigned innocence and could only respond with a single sentence.

"We haven't even married yet, and..."

I was cut off in my last sentence as she quickly approached me. "Just because I don't treat you like a husband and I have rights over you doesn't mean you're not my husband, all I want is not to force you into anything and not to invade your privacy or take my rights by force. in our world's law, you are my husband, and whenever I desire you, I have the right to do with you as I please." She said, her last sentence making her eyes glow with intensity. "Don't test my patience boy, for I adore you, and I hope that one day you'll feel the same, at that time, you'll be mine, and mine alone."

She then touched my chin with her finger, drawing her troubled breath closer to my lips. "That doesn't mean you're not already mine from now on." She whispered in my ear, and despite herself, her voice came out incredibly intimate. "But what I mean is that one day you will belong to me with every fiber of your heart, soul, and body as well." She hesitated in her last word, unable to resist, and held my face with both her hands to kiss me on the lips, yet her sister's voice interrupted the moment.

"Ahem, ahem! your elder sister is here, listening and watching."

"Damn you, Bela!" Daniela pronounced every letter with sharpness, expressing her anger. "I were about to touch what's mine!"

"Save your enthusiasm for another time, you'll come back with me now."

Daniela responded breathlessly with a concise reply. "I'll come right away."

I felt alone at that moment, watching Daniela's headmistressy leaving, and only the black dress of her was what I could see as she disappeared into a swarm of flies with Bela, I grabbed the top part of my dress and inhaled her scent clinging to my clothes, if my mother herself had entered and smelled it, she would have said that I had brought a girl into the room, how did I feel? I was simply happy and fell in love with her more than ever from the beginning, I loved her real appearance more than my love for her pictures, I also noticed that all the Dimitrescus only wore clothes in black.

After approximately two hours of doing the same thing, looking at my files and accessing my accounts on the computer, I opened a picture of Castle Dimitrescu and stared at it for a long time, I smiled without realizing it, until I felt a hand gently grip my hand, and I turned around with anticipation, expecting Daniela to return, as soon as I turned, Daniela kissed my cheek deeply, and her breath started to move towards my lips, but she withdrew instead of kissing me in that area and addressed me with an enthusiastic voice. "Would you like to take a tour of my world?"

I had never expected this answer, so I felt a mixture of fear and excitement overwhelming my internal emotions, I began to tremble and couldn't control my legs, which started to give way, I looked around the room where I was sitting with her strangely, as we stood there synchronously in movement.

Daniela's smile became wide and beautiful as she held my waist with one hand. "Why did you get scared like that ? I've already told you that I won't do anything against your will."

Daniela took my hand and sat beside me on the floor, with my knees against the ground, then she embraced me lightly, and I could feel a coolness swirling around us, like a circle drawing us together.

"Keep your eyes closed until I tell you to open them."

I nodded my head and kept my eyes closed, with my head resting against her chest during our gentle embrace, suddenly, I felt something shaking vigorously, like a powerful earthquake, however I didn't panic as long as I felt Daniela near me and with me, then she kissed my cheek as a signal for me to open my eyes, and as soon as I did, I saw her beautiful smile as she got up from the floor and went to draw the curtains from the window at the far end of the room, right in front of her, I straightened up, and in amazement, I looked at the magnificent scene before me, concluding that I wasn't in my room or my world anymore.

Afterward, I stumbled over my words, my eyes still fixed on the view of the crystal-clear blue water surrounded by lush green trees everywhere.

"Where am I?!"

She smiled and whispered near my ear. "You are in our paradise."

I turned to look around the place and saw a clear river, making beautiful sounds as its waters flowed, there were birds chirping above the richly-leaved trees, the blue and green colors of the pristine and beautiful place were far more enchanting than any nature I had seen in my own world.

Daniela took my hand, and our fingers interlocked as we walked, smiling at each other, we walked with synchronized steps along the path, the nature here was exceptionally beautiful, with its gleaming waters and vibrant trees.

Daniela whispered in my ear once more, and this time her whisper was more intimate, as if she really wanted to embrace me tightly since we were alone in this place. "Would you like to sit on this swing with me?"

"You can sit on top of me while we enjoy the swing together."

Daniela chuckled happily, and my gaze remained fixed on her lips between her laughter, her facial features were incredibly beautiful, especially her well-proportioned body and height, which she showcased as we headed towards a swing suspended between two trees in the middle of the water, she sat on top of me, her sculpted waist surrounded by my hands, her fingers gently touching my face.

"If I had known this place would make you so happy, I would have brought you here a year ago." Daniela said.

I laughed lightly and happily at her words, then I regained my seriousness to ask her a question that had been bothering me. "Daniela, are Bela and Cassandra not happy with your relationship with me? I've noticed that sometimes they come to my room and talk to you with a tone that sounds more like a scolding when you visit me."

"On the contrary, they are happy, but they can be annoying, just like my mother can sometimes." Daniela turned her eyes with boredom but then regained her quiet smile when she looked at my face again. "In your dreams, you wanted to know everything about me, didn't you?"

"I know most things about you, of course."

"And I can take whatever I want from you in reality, not just in your dreams."

I sighed heavily, wanting to change the course of the conversation, as continuing like this would ultimately lead to her getting what she wanted, and I wouldn't be able to object amidst this stunning scenery.

"Why do you compare yourself to humans like this? I've never seen anyone like you before." I said as I examined her with admiration.

Her eyes lit up with a golden flame as she replied. "Have you seen many women from my world other than me?"

"I was quite fascinated by goth girls, and I always found them beautiful and attractive, even though some people consider them eccentric."

Daniela's eyes calmed down. "It's enough that you don't find me eccentric."

"I see you as beautiful and unique among all the people I know."

I found her eyes lighting up again, but this time with a honey-like hue, I furrowed my brow in surprise and asked myself, how could her eyes change color like that?! but I couldn't help but express with passion.

"Your eyes are so beautiful Daniela, I love you."

Daniela shook her head in disbelief, and I too was shocked by myself and my own lips that had uttered the last sentence with unexpected boldness, but had I said it on purpose because I truly loved her and wanted to keep it a secret?

"What did you just say?" Daniela asked, her voice trembling.

"I said that I love you."

"This is the first time I've heard a confession of love uttered from your lips and directed at me so directly, as if it's challenging me to get closer to you, all my attempts to distance myself from you have already failed."

She began to approach, her breath making me melt from its heat, and I couldn't resist, in an instant, she closed in on my lips, determined to touch them after months of resistance and longing.

I squeezed my eyes shut tightly but couldn't pull away before opening them less than a second later, finding her on the verge of kissing me, when I looked into her eyes, I realized she wouldn't stop until she finished the task, so I whispered words she could barely understand, making her quickly pull away, panting.

"I didn't want to interrupt our moment, but you unintentionally squeezed my hand, and my previous injury started bleeding again..."

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

39.5K 962 22
After defeating Mother Miranda, you officially married Alcina, and now you both try to expand the family by having your own child... You will go th...
49.8K 1.1K 11
You were just looking for a warm place to stay, but how could've you know that this would happen. you enter Castle Dimitrescus garden trying to look...
101K 2.9K 40
A beautiful tall lady takes you under her wing to serve her in her castle after being in her dungeon waiting your doom. she sees something In you. li...
9.1K 236 18
Being edited A maid Zena after being Lady Dimitrescu's pet for months is cast aside for a new pet little does Lady Dimitrescu know she could lose mor...