The lost mystical

Od vkookffmania

Mysticals are the protecting the power orbs from centuries. The fire, the water, the wind, the earth and the... Více

Introduction
Prologue
Begining of saga
The meeting
A little note from author
Friend or enemy
Mate
Rogue attack (part-1)
The prince of Emerald
The past
The truth
Bogum
Luna of fire pack
Love in the air
The bond
New story

Rogue attack (part-2)

251 23 7
Od vkookffmania

Time skip(to the borders):
Taehyung reached border and saw thousands of rogue army ready to attack anytime.
Taehyung: they are so many.(worried)
V: the more the merrier, ah i cant wait to rip there throats apart.
Taehyung(rolled his eyes): can you be serious now, lives are at stake.
V: i know, lives are at stake but that's for the rogues. (With his infamous smirk)
Taehyung: leave it, when we are gonna attack.
V: lets just wait for the pack members and see if they can handle them.
Taehyung hunmed and they hide behind a large tree waiting for head alpha.

In a queue head alpha of fire pack and his army reached the borders.
Jungkook's blood boiled seeing the person leading the rogues. Although he is already aware of his identity, everytime he witnesses the betrayal, he cant cope up with his anger. His own uncle betryaed him just for power. His greed was more prominent then his loyalty for pack and family. He was a part of killing his own brothers(jungkook's father).

Jungkook's PoV:
I glared at him. He is the reason why we all are worried about our packs our future. My uncle seojoon.

(I liked this image..)
Seojoon: ah, my dear nephew how are you doing.
Yoongi, namjoon and hoseok clenched their fists, they were aware of the turmoil jungkook was hoing through.

Jungkook: dont call me nephew, you triator.

Seojoon: ouch, that hurts my dear. You should know this, in this world power is everything.(laughed maniacally)

Jungkook had enough his veins were popping out and his face was red with anger, his aura screamed dominance.

(I need air, he is looking sooo hot, jungkook with long messy hairs, i wanna cry)

On the other hand,
V: stop drooling over that alpha.
Taehyung was broken from trance.
Taehyung: what, he is hot though(pouting)
V(in mind): what would be his reaction after knowing that he is our mate.(sighed) he is gonna throw tantrums on me for whole life for not telling him earlier.
Taehyung: why are so silent, where are you sarcastic comments.
V:not in a mood today taetae, btw i think he is hot.
Taheyung(shocked): did you just agreed with me.
V shrugged it off..

Meanwhile: on the battlefield
Jungkook and seojoon ordered their armies towards each other, in few minutes the battlefield was covered with blood, both sides were equally strong.
Suddenly, a black smoke covered the sky, all stopped moving when they heard a wicked voice.
???: oh look who we have hear, the all mighty trueblood alpha.
Jungkook who was fighting five rogues at a time looked over to that voice, he greeted his teeth at his aunt, mate of seojoon, the witch who uses black magic, Lisa.
Seojoon: oh my dear, how come you are here, i told you i will manage.
Lisa(smirk): how can i miss the fun.

(This art was cool so 👀)
Seojoon chuckled darkly, he knows how much his mate is thirsty for powers like him.

Jungkook tensed for a moment because they cant fight black magic, last time when they tried to his father had to sacrifice his life.

All the holders except jin (because he was protecting pups and omegas inside the pack), got worried because even if they have some powers from their elementals but still they cant defeat that evil witch.

Taehyung's pov:
I noticed suddenly the sky darkened, i felt a evil presence.
V: its black magic.
Taehyung: is she here.
V hummed: i cant wait anymore
Taehyung: i know, we cant loose her this time. But be careful.
V: i will be, but you need to be with me, we might have use our powers.
With that taehyung marched towards the field.

On the other hand,
Lisa stopped for a while, when she sensed a usual presence. She was not able to confirm the identity.
Seeing his mate, seojoon said: what happened.

Everybody's attention was on the witch including the fire pack when she arrived, they were also confused that the witch known for being very ruthless was in a trance.
Lisa: how can this be possible, i already killed him( when it suddenly striked his mind who it was)
Seojoon: what are you saying who is it.

While they were talking, lisa's dark powers already made fire pack member weaken due to which, rogues were winning the fight. All the holders present there were tensed.

Suddenly they sensed someone unknown on the battle field. All of them looked at the direction and found a person, specifically a masked man marching right towards lisa and seojoon. His face was covered, he was dressed all black, in a warrior suit, his physique seemed neither fragile nor bulky.

Everyone was surprised at the masked man, how he was cutting every wolf half either in human or wolf form that came in his way.
He was bathing in blood.

Yoongi: who is he, he doesnt seem from this pack or any of ours.

Hoseok: i am not sure, but he seems to on our side, look he is killing the rogues.

Namjoon: do you think he is the one from the other day, who killed the rogues.

Jungkook was in a trance, he sensed the presence again.
Jk: kook, he is here, he is our mate.
Jungkook: how can you tell, i cant even get his scent.
Jk: you dumb human, look at your locket

Jungkook was shocked and happy, his orb was shining. When he took it out all other noticed it too.
Hoseok: kook, your orb.
Namjoon: its glowing.
Yoongi: your mate is near.

Jungkook: he is the one hyung, the one fighting mercilessly on the field(pride dripping in his voice)
Yoongi, hoseok and namjoon were shocked.

Meanwhile:
Taehyung was killing rogues without any hesitation.
Taehyung: v their she is
V(eyes shined blue like never before) his aura spread over whole field:i will kill her today.

Blood was dripping from his sword, suddenly a rogue attacked him in the way he managed to kill him effortlessly, but his mask fell of. But he cared less, his main focus was to kill that witch who made his life miserable

(Whosoever made this, needs to be appreciated)

(I will clear some things about past in further chapters, so cope up with this sorry)

Taehyung marched to lisa.

Lisa was in shock, how can her plan that she made for years could be spoiled just by a person. She was not able to cope up with this.
Lisa: lets go back.
Seojoon: what, why we can win it, its just a single person you can easily kill him.
Lisa: you dont know anything just follow my order.
Seojoon(clenched his fist):ok

By that they left, while taehyung was distracted by bunch of rogues and everyone else was busy fighting other rogues.

When taehyung saw lisa retreating from battle, v took control and killed all the rogues. This made his scent free, everyone got the scent of a omega, a omega fighting and killing rogues heartlessly.
V lead a frustrated inhuman growl.

(he is still in human earlier they both were present like  merged so taehyung was still present but now only v is there its his wolf only)
His anger was out of control, everyone noticed it but were bewildered to do something.

Jk:kook, stupid do something, mate is angry.
Jungkook was broken from trance, but he was not sure what to do to calm his mate. The first thing that came in his mind was what lead him to run and back hug his mate nosing his neck near scent gland(way tk calm mates)

(Oh i am in love with this🥹)
Taehyung unknowingly calmed down v backed off and gave control to taehyung, v knew they are caught and now they need to tell everything and come off from hiding, its time.....

To be continued....

How was it,, was quiet a lot to write this chapter...

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

797K 55.6K 89
A kickass omega and an alpha who is both, the most feared beast and a soft lost boy, need to fight against the whole werewolf world and their own fal...
6.1K 275 40
The one who wished he could live in the moon and the one who was protected by the moon. They came from two different worlds but they mostly yearned...
13.3K 606 22
"Stay away from me,Kim"saying this the almighty trueblood alpha slammed the beautiful male Omega to a wall staring at him furiously for a while and w...
9.4K 474 23
Two extraordinary love stories emerge. Taehyung and Jimin, two brothers bound by blood, find their lives forever changed when their paths intertwine...