Schumini's sister

By lisaastyles_whoran

You are Lisa, twin sister of Mick Schumacher. Next season you will be the first women who will drive in F1, w... More

characters and introduction
part 1
part 2
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36

part 3

41 1 0
By lisaastyles_whoran

"WHERE IS SHE."

I walked out of the bathroom with a towel in my hair and lando's clothes on, to see what was going on.

"You disgust me." I see max standing in the door opening

"Max, I just didn't have my room key." I say suddenly remembering the time on the balcony from yesterday

"What a cheap fucking lie." Max says with an attitude.

"You don't have any right to speak to me this way, mister aggressive drunk." I say and by the look on his face he know what I'm talking about.

"I'm sorry Lisa I- I didn't think straight." Max says.

"You know what fuck you, do you really think I'm going to sleep with my soon to be teammate, I hoped you thought higher of me. It's time for you to leave now." I say calmly which made Max more worried than being mad.

He was used to me acting mad around him. He always used to bully me and je still does so when I'm calmly he know I'm really mad.

"Sunny, please I-I'm sorry." Max says

"I'm sorry but it's to late." I say as I see he's getting tears in his eyes but he turns around and walk away.

The door slams behind him and I feel empty. I just lost 2 important people in my life. Lando is standing in front of me, I see his lips moving but nothing lands. There are no tears, I just feel empty.

*I can't make it without them next year.* I think to myself.

I'm still just standing still just staring at the door processing what just happend. Lando walked away from me and he is calling someone as I go and sit down on the ground slowly.

2 minutes pass by and they feel like hours as someone knocks on the door. I look up as Lando opens the door and I see Mick, to my suprise he isn't looking mad, he look worried. As he sits down next to me.

"I'm sorry." I say very softly.

"It's okay little one." Mick responds. "But please just be careful with yourself."

"I ruined it all." I say as mick pulls me into a hug.

"It'll be alright, now let's go and pack your stuff, we're going on tour with leayah for a little while." Mick says as he helps me up and I smile at him.

"You know I love you right." I say

"Ofcourse I know I love you too." Mick says.

I give Lando a hug for saving me last night, didn't want to sleep on the floor or in a tub last night.

" I really thought you weren't going to forgive me." I say to mick as we walk to my own room.

"It had to happen some day." Mick answered as he laughs

"What do you mean?"

"Come on, he flirts with you all the time, I just wish he would've done it on a date or at least when you were sober." Mick says as I start laughing.

"Like he wants to take me out, he always makes fun of me." I say
"It was just a very stupid mistake from both sides." I look at the ground while saying.

"I don't think he counts the kissing as a mistake, just what came after." Mick says as Leayah opens the door to our room.

"Girl I'm so sorry I didn't know that I had the key!" She says.

"It's okay, Lando saved me." I say as a smile appears on my face. Just thinking about how caring he was for me makes me happy.

"I have a plane to catch to Germany, have a great time in winter break okay?" Mick says as he hugs us both

"We will micky, I'll take care of her." Leayah says.

"I'm going to miss you mick, give mom a hug from me." I say as mick leaves.

"Ready for a few very fun months?" Leayah asks me with a grin on her face.

"Hell yeah, a few months no drama just music and fun can't wait." I say.

A few hours later we sit in the plane and I grab my pencils and my doodle book and I start drawing without thinking my pencil and it scribbles on the paper.

It is a long flight and leayah has been sleeping for an hour already.

"She probably didn't sleep a lot last night." I laugh to myself.

"True." I heard leayah saying while she opens her eyes.
"What are you drawing?"

"I actually don't know, haven't really looked at it." I say as I turn the book around for her to look

"You have to be kidding me right." She says wile she started laughing.

I turn the book around again and I look at what I drew.
"Oh shit." I keep looking at the drawing.

"Girl, you like max just admit it." Leayah says

"I don't he was a dick last night and this morning. It wouldn't even matter because I disgust him." I say as I rip it out of the book, crumble it up and I throw it to leayah.

I just go back to my own space and change my pencil in for a pen and I start writing, just writing everything away.

"But anyway how was Carlos." I ask as I keep writing.

It takes a few seconds before she answers so I look at her and she is just smiling and blushing.

"He was amazing." She says as happiness came out of her voice.

"In what way?"

"In every way, he is sweet he really is. I invited him to the show at Mallorca in 3 weeks." She says as she can't get the smile of her face.

"What happend to badass leayah, what has he done to you." I say as I start laughing.

"I have no clue he just fucked it all out of me." She says as we both start laughing till we can't no more.

The plane lands after an other few hours and we land at LAX.

"God I've missed America." I say as I haven't been here in a few years.

The airport is stacked with paparazzi as we enter the arrival halls.

After finally getting through the airport leayahs driver is waiting on us. And he drives us to the hotel we're we will be staying.

It was the first evening and I was lying on the bed.

"Get out of bed, we're going out!" Leayah says.

I just turn around in bed

"Uughhh I don't want to." I say with my back to her.

"You know you are going with me, there is an outfit laying there if you don't put it on in the next 10 minutes I'll get you with me in your pj's" leayah says as he pushes me out of bed and I fell on the ground.

"I'm not capable of going out, you heard it." I say as I think about last night.

"Suck it up loser, I know you won't let me go alone so put a smile on and put the clothes on." Leayah with an attitude

"Ugh... sure." I say

We went out because lights never die in LA not even on a Monday night.

We went to the club and half way into the night I see a familiar face.

"No fucking way." I say as he sees me too

"is that my favorite Schumacher and my favorite popstar?" I hear him say as he walks up to me.

"I'm sorry Mick isn't here." I say sarcastic as I give him a hug.

"how are you danny?" Leayah asked him.

"I'm doing great now I see you guys, thanks for the invite Leayah." Danny says as his smile is bright.

"everyone my best friend, invites my ex because I felt bad. and as weird as I am I love her for it." I say as Daniël Ric is the best ex that I have.

we all have a laugh and we partied untill our feet fell off.

when we got back to the hotel I jumped on the bed and I grabbed my phone.

Maxie

Hi sunny please can we talk.
Call me when you have time, I'm so sorry

Maxieeee
Maxie
Helloowwww
Are u thereeeee

Lisa, where are you!
Are you drunk?

*missed call*

I swear to God I'll hunt you down

I'm in my hotellllll
On the bedd

Hotel? Where?
Lisa where are you?

With leayahhh
In LA
LALALALA
HAHAHAA LALALALAL
I just saw Daniël

Why were you with your ex?

Dani ricc
Imma sleep now hehehe
Zzzzzzzzz

No sunny not now
Please call me tomorrow

The next morning I woke up pretty early as leayah was still sleeping. So I decided to go for a run to clear my head. Before I go I check my phone and I see the conversation with max.

*oh hell no, what did I do.*

I text him back that she should let me know when he has time as he is in a different time zone.

As I got back from my run I go back to the hotel and I see that Leayah woke up.

"Goodmorning girl." I say as I jump next to her on the bed.

"Shut up I have a headache." She responds.

"Shut up, you have to get ready for soundcheck." I say as he leaves the bed and went straight to the bathroom.

As leayah is getting ready my phone is ringing so I look on my phone and it's max so I pick.

Phone call

"Thank God you've picked up." Max starts the conversation

"Ofcourse I did." I say

"I'm so sorry, I don't know what I was thinking." Max says.

"It's okay, it must have looked bad.

"It's not okay and you should stop forgiving so easy, I scared you twice I screamed at you." Max says.

"I know but I don't want to lose you, I've lost to many people already." I say as my voice breaks.

"Sunny, darling I will always come back to you, always." Max responds

"Thank you max." I say a little softer.

"Now be mad at me like a sane person I deserve it." Max says.

"You are lucky I'm not a sane person." I say as we both chuckle.

"So I'll see you as the season starts again, sunny." Max says and you can just feel his smirk through the phone.

"See you max." I say back and we hang up the phone.

Phone call ends

Leayah came running out of the bathroom.

"That wasn't max!" Leayah says.

"It was, why?" I ask shocked.

"You should've been mad at him, what was that?" Leayah says

"I can't get mad." I say.
*I can't get mad at him, he means to much* I think to myself

" let's just go to soundcheck." Leayah says while shaking her head at me.

I've been touring with leayah for 2 weeks now and I've been texting with max every day since you made up. He still bullies me but I don't mind it as much as I used to do.

We are in the plane to Mallorca and leayah couldn't be more hyped because she is going to see Carlos again.

"I have a suprise for you Lisa." Leayah says.

"What is it??" I ask her.

"I know you've been writing songs since you are on tour with me, how about you preform them, on stage." Leayah says as a smile appears on her face.

"OMG I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOUUU." I say as I jump up and I start dancing on the private plane.

Just before the plane starts landing I check my phone and I see a article passing by.

"I'm going to kill him." I say as I can't take my eyes off my phone screen and tears start filling my eyes.

"What's wrong?" Leayah asked.

"He- He has a girlfriend." I say as I look at leayah tears rolling down my face
"He texted me every day I- I thought he really liked me. How could I've been so stupid."

"Let me see." Leayah says as she grabs my phone.

"That asshole!" Leayah says as I see her anger rising up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed this part it feels like it was a shitty part but it's okay hahaha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 203 19
Liv heeft het erg naar haar zin in Amerika en is erg gesetteld. Het dansen bevalt haar, ze heeft vrienden gemaakt en ze heeft een gelukkige relatie m...
57.1K 2.2K 51
Emma en Martijn, ze waren beste vrienden en onafscheidelijk van elkaar. Ze waren net een tweeling, deden alles samen, maakten er een drama van als ze...
20.2K 22 5
Een verhaal om lekker van te genieten
537 32 25
Yara is een meid die populair is op school. zelf vind ze dit niet echt nodig ze heeft geen aandacht nodig. haar vriendinnen luisteren vaak naar de ba...