part 1

Lisa's pov
It was the last race of the season, today the news would come out. You'll be next seasons driver for Mclaren. You can't even believe it yourself, the first female f1 driver. Even before you start your season you're already going down in history books.

You are at the Mercedes-amg garage with Mick.

"Mick I'm so nervous, the news comes out in half an hour." I say while pacing around the garage like a crazy lady.

"Lisa calm down. Talking about, we have to get you to the mclaren garage." He says back while he laughs at you.

"I'm scared okay." I say while I stop walking and face him.

" It's going to be fine, letsgo. I'll stay with you I promise." He says as he gives me reassuring smile.

"What would I do without you?" I ask as I give him a hug.

We walk towards the mclaren garage as you fidget with the necklace you got from dad the year of the accident.

You sigh as you enter the mclaren garage all you insecurities sink and you feel happy, it felt like home.

As you go to back you enter a room and to your suprise the whole team is standing there with Lando in front of everyone, they have a cake with a formula one car on it and your racing number. You scan the room and that's when you see someone and tears immediately fill your eyes.

"LEAYAH!!" You scream as you run to her and hug her.

"I thought you were on tour."

"You seriously thought I wouldn't be there on the most important day of your career?" She responds as she laughs and let me go.

"What did I do to deserve you exactly?" I ask as I smile

"Be even dumber than me." She says jokingly.

I look in the room again while smiling
"Thank you all so much for giving me this chance and being here on this historical moment. I promise I won't let any of you down." I say with the biggest smile on my face.

They post the announcement and so do you. A tear sneaks out of your eye as your phone blows up with messages.

This is what you post:
Lisa_schumini

Lisa_schumini: so proud to call you my teammate for next year! @Landonorris @mclaren     After you spend an other hour celebrating Leayah and I went for lunch in the paddock

After you spend an other hour celebrating Leayah and I went for lunch in the paddock. But as you step outside the media runs towards you to ask a lot of question. You answer a few of em but you get overwhelmed pretty quick and you start to breath uneasy.

"Guys please leave." Leayah says to all the media people but they don't listen and start asking more questions.

I just start breathing heavier and heavier as tears start forming in my eyes. I start shaking as I feel claustrophobic. I don't hear anything anymore and it feels like I'm not on this world anymore. So I close my eyes and I hope that everything just leaves.