๐๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ ๐Œ๐Ž๐๐„๐˜ ๅฝก [jjk...

Da -satanicscreamss

โ ๐Ž๐ก, ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ง. ๐‚๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž. ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฒ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ ๏ฟฝ... Altro

๐๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ ๐Œ๐Ž๐๐„๐˜.
ใƒŸโœฎ ๐๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌโ”†[m. fushiguro]
ใƒŸโœฎ ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌโ”†[t. inumaki]
ใƒŸโœฎ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ฒโ”†[s. gojo]
ใƒŸโœฎ ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญโ”†[r. sukuna]
ใƒŸโœฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌโ”†[y. itadori]
ใƒŸโœฎ ๐ฌ๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅโ”†[various characters]
ใƒŸโœฎ ๐š๐œ๐ž๐ญ๐จ๐ง๐žโ”†[k. nanami]
ใƒŸโœฎ ๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐโ”†[s. geto]
ใƒŸโœฎ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ #๐Ÿ
ใƒŸโœฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ซ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌโ”†[m. fushiguro]
ใƒŸโœฎ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ฆ๐ง๐ž๐โ”†[m. zen'in]
ใƒŸโœฎ ๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ' ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐งโ”†[n. kugisaki]
ใƒŸโœฎ ๐š๐ง๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐œ ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌโ”†[various characters]
ใƒŸโœฎ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญโ”†[t. inumaki]
ใƒŸโœฎ ๐๐ž๐š๐ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐ค ๐ง๐จ๐ญโ”†[t. fushiguro]
ใƒŸโœฎ ๐๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐งโ”†[n. kamo]
ใƒŸโœฎ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ๐ญ๐กโ”†[k. nanami]

ใƒŸโœฎ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐๐ฒโ”†[s. gojo + s. geto]

288 10 0
Da -satanicscreamss

𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠: younger!satoru gojo x fem!reader x younger!suguru geto

𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 2611

𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: in which a notable sorcerer cannot seem to keep his mouth shut and a girl's fantasy becomes her reality

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: strong language, all parties involved are aged up (18+), minimum dialogue but that's on purpose, hints at a threesome, a smidge of sexual themes, unintentional voyeurism, geto needs to get laid, not a lot of detailed smut because i'm a lazy bitch, no use of "y/n" 

𝐕. 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬 — READ WITH CAUTION: this fic is not really up to par with my standards (trust me to always be my harshest critic). also this whole chapter is just pure self-indulgence...¯\_(ツ)_/¯

。・:*:・゚★

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐗𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐂𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 young woman lived in a bubble. She came from a line of well-known sorcerers and that seemed to ultimately go to her head. The young beauty liked to pretend that she didn't understand why she received cold glances from the individuals around her—from her schoolmates specifically but she knew the reason. Oh, it was so obvious that it hurt her. Emotionally that is.

The aforementioned girl's strangely close association with two great, talented sorcerers—one of whom was her boyfriend—gave her this reputation of being a promiscuous slut who fucked them both and was a constant piece of meat for both young men to share. Those rumors were false. It hurt her to have to hear all the nasty gossip that was spread about her, but some things weren't so far off from the actual truth.

The girl with the ever-seductive smile did in fact want to be intimate with not only her highly gifted boyfriend but his best friend as well. Geto intrigued her to a point of no return even if the only person she should have focused her attention on was Gojo—her lover. He was the person the young woman's parents wanted her to marry. Perhaps because of the fact that their daughter hypothetically marrying the most gifted sorcerer who had ever lived came with advantages. Their reputation would soar. They placed a great deal of pressure on the young woman to keep Gojo around.

But, alas, her curious gaze seemed to be always transfixed on Geto and the way he would not-so-inconspicuously stop to stare at her body when they crossed paths. She adored to hold conversations with him and hear the dark-haired sorcerer speak of arbitrary tales that involved him and Gojo when they were still clueless first-years with no intentions of following responsibilities of any sort. The best aspect—the best physical aspect of Geto was oftentimes shown off when the young woman would stroll by his dorm room when the door stayed coincidently open.

Images of the troubled young man's toned nude body compartmentalized themselves inside of the female sorcerer's brain for the odd times when she had trouble falling asleep at night. She couldn't help but rub her thighs together just to soothe the growing heat between her limbs each time she thought about Geto in such a way. It was wrong. Then again, it's not like she truly cared. Unbridled greed was the only thing on the girl's mind. The notion of two guys wanting her fueled the fire in her soul.

The girl's immediate family may have been utterly oblivious to these needy inflictions, but not Gojo. The white-haired man had been highly intelligent ever since his earliest years and he could read into situations quite easily. When Gojo wasn't speaking it meant he was observing and when he was observing, it meant that he was coming up with ideas or opinions through his own judgment.

Thus, when Gojo finally noticed his angelic girlfriend, for lack of better words, drooling over his long-time friend, a smirk graced the mere corner of his lips. Then he conjured up a plan. A devious one. That plan however was still ongoing since as of now, he was too busy fucking an ethereal girl who seemed to be getting lost in the world of pleasure yet again.

She simply laid on her back, letting her handsome lover pound into her until she reached the high Heavens above or a sector of Hell that would punish her for the sinful acts. Maybe purgatory. The young woman was not certain yet, but what she was certain of was the fact that Geto was just outside of her designated room, most definitely listening in on the sounds of slapping skin and high-pitched moans. Time after time, the young woman in question had caught Geto idly standing by the door leading into her dorm after she exited the room. They made no attempt to converse. All the girl left the divine dark-haired man with each time was a sweet little smile.

The young woman felt a sudden wave of bliss rush through her body as her boyfriend delivered a particularly hard thrust and she could not stop the moan that fled from her lips. Deep down in the pit of her heart, she was hoping Geto would hear her clearly. She was hoping that it would keep him up at night. She was hoping he would have a raging erection until the light of the morning broke all his erotic thoughts.

The gorgeous girl had a clear goal in her pretty head but it seemed all for naught when Gojo leaned down and roughly bit her shoulder blade, no doubt creating the indents of his perfectly aligned teeth. The young beauty's glossy eyes rolled back when she thought about her boyfriend's teeth leaving a bruise that would serve as a reminder of such a passionate night. The thought of that alone was enough to make her shamelessly moan.

"Louder. Let him hear you. You want him to hear you, don't you? Let him suffer alone outside of that door. Go ahead. Disturb his thoughts."

Gojo's breathing pattern and sharp, direct words were nothing short of primal and it drove a metaphorical stake through the young woman's heart in terms of fulfillment. The wind was knocked out of her not only because of her boyfriend's rapid movements but also the impact those words had on her. They were so competitive and dominating, and selfish—greedy even.

She had never heard such words come out of his mouth before no matter how many times they found themselves in a soft bed. But there was also something about Gojo's words that affected the girl more than anything. It was the fact that he wanted Geto to hear her fall apart underneath a different man. But not only to make his good friend jealous. One notable fact about Gojo was that he often refused to share. Especially when it came to a certain doe-eyed girl.

And so, she already had a sneaking suspicion that there was something amiss. In any other instance, Gojo would never command her to make such loud, profane noises. However, the girl didn't exactly have time to question his intentions because her boyfriend harshly—and without hesitation—glared at her. The young woman's brain couldn't process the sudden change in her boyfriend's demeanor

"I said to let Geto hear you. Make him realize that he's pathetic for listening to us. Make him understand that he's unable to touch you right now. You're mine."

The words made the young woman's senses escalate to the point where she could barely focus on her own thoughts and understanding, but by some miracle, she granted her boyfriend's long-awaited request and let out a screech full of ecstasy into the dimly lit room. Gojo's mouth curled up into that characteristic knowing smirk at the thought of his friend possibly losing his mind on the other side of the door.

And he was. Geto paced back and forth, his hands limply stagnant by his sides with a few strands of his raven-hued hair falling into his eyes. The appearance that a self-confident sorcerer should have maintained was lost on Geto. The young man's heart was palpitating out of pure frustration. Just like how Gojo wanted.

And Geto was still hearing those familiar bedroom hymns. The girl's elongated cries of delight were going to be his undoing. Maybe even literal undoing. He had two options: either repeatedly punch the wall in his dorm room or march through the door leading to the girl's room and demand to have a turn in order to prove that he too could please her. Perhaps even more. But of course, he chose the former and upon returning to the safety of his room, Geto followed through with his plans. By daybreak his knuckle was caked in dried blood and his head filled with images of his friend's breathtaking girlfriend.

。・:*:・゚★

Geto seemed to have no control of himself when he nearly stepped inside the young woman's dorm, standing on the threshold like some lowlife, watching—ogling at the pair making love and getting lost in the moment. It was a beautiful moment regardless of a headstrong, overindulgent dark-haired sorcerer blocking the doorway with his frame and assertive demeanor that seemed to just naturally ooze from him.

Not even taking note of her crush standing nearby, the young woman was obsessing over Geto tirelessly. Thoughts about him turned into fantasies within her lust-filled neocortex. She never scratched those sexual images out of her head. Not even once. She welcomed them rather than tossing them out and then shaming herself for wanting to be intimate with another man...while dating that man's best friend.

On occasion, Gojo woke up at dawn and experienced the young woman's wild imagination through her sleepy mumbles and moans. There was a pattern to it—a pattern that the white-haired sorcerer memorized and it always began with his heavenly girlfriend stirring in her sleep, flopping onto her stomach and clutching a pillow subconsciously. It often surprised Gojo that the young woman never bored a hole into the pillow from how hard she was holding onto it.

The pillow was the least of anyone's worries though. Especially when Gojo's girlfriend would start grinding her hips into the mattress, looking for some type—any type of sweet relief from the two young men on her mind. Her voice was most often muffled by the same pillow she was strangling, but Gojo had keen ears. He could tell when the young woman was whispering his name and when she was whispering his friend's.

Hence why Gojo told Geto all about it and of course, the only response Gojo got from his friend was a casual grin right before he walked away. No words. But the actions of the mystical dark-haired sorcerer said it all. Not only did his expression show how smug he was, but the fact that he carelessly barged into the girl's room while her boyfriend was relentlessly pleasuring her was just incredible. Incredibly unbelievable, but not unwarranted considering Geto barely had any morals left.

The young woman still did not notice the other man of her dreams standing by the door even though she could have easily shifted her eyes to look at the dark shape in her peripheral vision. But she didn't. She was more focused on Gojo's slightly scrunched-up forehead where sweat was gluing stray strands of his platinum hair to the skin. The concentration on his face simply sent the girl into a frenzy of almost inaudible words of encouragement and praise.

"Come on in. Don't be shy now. You were so excited just yesterday."

The light-hearted rumble of Gojo's voice startled the young woman partially. Mostly because she was busy focusing on his pretty face. Very pretty indeed. The young woman always made sure to tell Gojo about how glorious he looked in any situation—always managing to stroke his ego even though he didn't require it. The way his hair shaped his face and the way the light illuminated his haunting ocean eyes made him even more attractive.

The gorgeous girl gasped when her twinkling orbs finally left Gojo's face and landed on a certain individual biding his time in the doorway, looking enticed and guileful as always. Geto licked his lips to wet them partially as he observed the way the young woman's breasts jiggled with each move Gojo made and yet, she didn't bother to cover her naked upper half.

She bit her lip slightly and inconspicuously arched her back to stick out her chest a bit more. Through all that flirtation, the young woman could not fathom the fact that her boyfriend actually took note of his friend's arrival. Then the girl gasped. Not only because of the satisfying tingles in her nerves but because of an abrupt realization.

"You sneaky bastard—fuck—you knew all along. You fucking knew and you told him! Are you serious?!"

She gave her best effort to try and show Gojo that she was most definitely not satisfied with the way he chose to handle the situation. Alas, her words felt short of intimidating and turned into that of desperation followed by whines. Frankly, the girl felt slightly humiliated. Not only did her boyfriend find out about her hidden feelings for Geto, but Gojo also told him. He told his best friend without any remorse and now the young woman was reaping the consequences...or perhaps the benefits.

Unsurprisingly, she was enjoying the extra attention from someone who was not supposed to look at her naked form so...so...hungrily. Those familiar onyx eyes were predatory at best and the young woman could see his fingers twitch as Geto crossed his arms over his chest, continuing to stare at her as if she were on display. A shiver ran up her spine and not only because of Gojo's continued movement. Geto's piercing gaze gave her the thrill of a lifetime.

"She has an attitude sometimes. I'm sure you'll find that out for yourself. Lock the door and join the fun. Treat her with respect though. She's important to me."

Gojo expressed with a playfully cocky demeanor as he moved away from his girlfriend. She groaned unhappily when Gojo unceremoniously pulled out of her and she was left feeling empty both physically and emotionally. Regardless, she certainly could not stay somber for too long because Geto was now crouched beside the mattress, seemingly staring into her soul.

"So beautiful. I just hope to live up to all those expectations in that head of yours."

Suddenly he entangled one of his hands in the young woman's soft locks, harshly pulling her down to his level in order to plant his lips on hers. The girl groaned from the sudden pain in her scalp and Gojo growled under his breath. He slightly regretted involving Geto due to his intense and careless actions, but as long as his girlfriend wasn't sobbing from sheer discomfort, the white-haired sorcerer chose to not intervene. After all, she clearly adored the mix of pleasure and pain. Even more so now that Geto's hand was out of her hair and squeezing down on her inner thigh. Geto's mind was coming up with ways to please his friend's lover in various ways.

In the meantime, her mind was fuzzy and buzzing from the scent of the alluring young man wafting into her nostrils—heavy and very masculine and the taste of him on her tongue and lips—that essence of something she couldn't recognize. And even with all of her senses blinded just by an intense kiss, the girl would find a way to repay her boyfriend for allowing this night to transpire.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

14K 594 13
"๐“˜๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ, ๐“˜ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ด ๐“พ๐“น ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฆ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ผ, ๐“˜ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป...
341K 17.4K 46
*เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš ๐๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ โœงห–*ยฐเฟ .โ€ข*โ€ข [ ๐š‚๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™พ๐š๐š„ ๐™ถ๐™พ๐™น๐™พ ] โ€ข*โ€ข. ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต โ” Miran Fushiguro must navigate in this world of Jujutsu, protecting the...
4K 151 8
"ษช๊œฐ ษช ส™แด‡แด›ส€แด€ส สแดแดœ... ษช ส™แด‡แด›ส€แด€ส แดส๊œฑแด‡สŸ๊œฐ. ษช๊œฐ ษช ส™แด‡แด›ส€แด€ส สœษชแด, ษช ส™แด‡แด›ส€แด€ส แดส แด„แดแดœษดแด›ส€ส. แดส แด„แดแดœษดแด›ส€ส ษช๊œฑ แด แด‡ส€ส แด…แด‡แด€ส€ แด›แด แดแด‡." "แด…แด‡แด€ส€แด‡ส€ แด›สœแด€ษด ษช?" "ษดแด... ษดแด, ษดแดแด› แด…แด‡แด€ส€แด‡ส€ แด›สœแด€...
27.6K 758 32
ยฐโ—โ€ขยฐโ€ขโ—ยฐโ™คโ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ™คยฐโ—โ€ขยฐโ€ขโ—ยฐ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด. ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ...