Fell In A Concrete Jungle (Ni...

By BadOmensStan

(COMPLETED) What do you do when you don't know who to trust? When things get messy, who do you turn to? Is it... More

Warnings:
1: The start.
2: The introduction
3: First day out.
4: Barging in.
5: Takeout
6: New phone, who's this?
7: File
8: Late for the meeting.
9: Rip out the wings of a butterfly
10: Breakfast
11: Wounds
Important authors note:
12: 911.
13: I miss you when-
14: Friends (18+)
15: I don't want to. . .
16: Training
17: Let me help you.
18: Ready for more.
19: Danger at The Grey.
20: S.T.O.R.M (TW INCLUDED)
21: Sweet Dreams (18+)
22: Steam (18+)
23: Betrayed.
24: One thing at a time
25: A mission.
Fell in a Concrete Jungle.

Sequel.

139 8 0
By BadOmensStan

Welcome, I am so glad you are here. I want to show you guys what the sequel will be called.
Introducing the sequel of Fell In a Concrete Jungle—Kingdom of Concrete!

Of course, as well as sneak-peak into it. I hope to see you all there for this adventure for our group.

"Wakeup" everything hurt, my body was in agony as my eyes tried to flutter open. "Gemma, wakeup!" the voice calling my name, who was it? "Gemma!" The way they said my name had me thinking of Nicholas, the way he screamed my name as I fell into the water.
Was I dead?
Eyes opening, I blinked back shielding my eyes from the blinding light of the room. Hearing a heart monitor to my side, I looked to see my vitals on the screen—fear pulling me into reality, I looked at my arm to see an IV hooked up to me. "Gemma?" My eyes shot forward, widening.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 670 11
THIS STORY WILL BE EDITED SOON THIS STORY IS COMPLETED [Nick Jones x Reader] 7 friends on a road trip to a football game pull over in a field for the...
27.6K 1.7K 43
A compassionate nurse and a hardheaded playboy are locked in a battle of wills. Will she get through to him on time? When Kit Hart takes a job as a...
428K 13.7K 69
"Never, under any circumstances, tell anyone the truth." That was the number one rule. After changing their identities and starting new lives, Lydia...
14K 471 42
What Vivian never considered, was maybe it was her fault? All the things she's been through, may just as well have been to her own doing. Vivian and...