william afton x henry emily

By saygexinmyattic

gay dude cheats on ex wife again with boy bestfriend 😘😘😘 eventual smut More

continuation
oh so youre like that huh
WILLIAM WHAT THE FU

williams obssession arc

1.6K 11 23
By saygexinmyattic

characters and plot:

henry emily aucfnaft gets bitches (aka william afton aucfnaft)

One morning, William decided to wake up and get out of bed, for yet another delightful day at work. He tossed left and right untill he opened his eyes, sitting up on the side of his bed as he yawned, blinking like a frog whilst opening and closing his mouth, making that cat certain cat noise. He glared ahead untill he finally woke up properly, then he rubbed the side of his head. He turned to look at the drawer beside his bed to check the time, since watches don't exist to him, and he stood up.

He began stretching himself before walking up and over to the kitchen quietly, closing his bedroom door behind himself. He turned on a kettle to boil, after filling it with water, and left it there. He turned around and crossed his arms, leaning back on the counter, thinking to himself whilst he stared down at his feet, waiting impatiently.

W: "I wonder what I will do at work today."

He thought to himself. He really does enjoy Henry's presence around him, makes him feel more at 'ease'. So much that he looses track on what he does sometimes. He began to smile slightly and blush to himself, just thinking about his husband. Well, they're not husbands, but Henry sure was his. He just didn't know that yet. William shivered and smiled wider, a small droop of drool went down his mouth.

M: "Dad?"

God no, this child just walked in on his father acting like a cat with stage 5 rabies.

William screeched as he widened his eyes, jumping up and staring at Michael ahead, across the other kitchen counter, quickly covering his lap with one hand.

W: "Yes? Yes, son? Michael? What is it?" William frantically turned off the kettle, putting the water in a mug after putting some coffee powder in.

W: "Why are you up so early?" William asked.

M: "Every time you wake up to make coffee, this house shakes as if there's an active earthquake. You're loud." Michael said, walking off, yawning.

William stared blankly and blinked occassionally. How rude, to be insulted by your oldest son as soon as you wake up. He wasn't wrong, he was just slamming drawers shut afterall. He yawned again and rubbed his eyes, checking the clock on the wall whilst sipping his extremely hot coffee, almost burning his tongue. He thought to himself, whilst shaking the mug of coffee around to let steam out, what the fuck was I just thinking?

Time was if it just got rewinded, he stared down at his feet once more whilst leaning against the counter, imagining Henry standing there. He looked up at him, Henry's hands beside the counter, alongst his hips. William smiled sheepishly as he blushed crazily. Whatever surprise daydream this is, William was all in for it. He didn't care how cheesy it was, to be daydreaming of your work partner like this, although it was obvious he had a crush on him. He was so close to Henry, he considered him a replacement for his divorced ex wife.

He glanced up and down at Henry, whilst he put his hand on William's shoulder. He leaned slightly closer whilst the both of their faces nearly touched. William was blushing and steam was coming off of him, sweat droplets rapidly dripping down his face, and his insides sounded like a train steaming. His heart was pouncing out of his chest, back and forth, you could see the outline coming out from his chest.

God damn, he thought to himself, now holding Henry's cheek. They both smiled to eachother, until the embarrassing sound of a disc scratch played. William's world froze before him.

H: "Wow, I didn't know you were this crazy over me, William." Suddenly, his thoughts stopped.

He stared forward and blinked panickedly, watching Henry lean in the front door doorway. He blushed slightly, then quickly shrugged it off, realising he is in real life now. He almost dropped his coffee mug, nervously chuckling, quickly covering his lap.

W: "Uh, what? What do you mean? Also, do you just let yourself into my house?" William shrugged it off, finding it funny.

H: "All these pictures on your wa... is that a drawing of my face on your ex wife?"

William sprung upwards, laughing it off loudly, making it extremely clear he was laughing at what Henry had just said.

Henry looked at him slightly confused.

W: "Oh, what a joke. I just didn't want to waste a perfectly good picture frame and a photo. I uh, also generally prefer more positivity on my walls. Not whales." William was referring to nice times him and Henry have, and referring to his ex wife.

Whilst William was talking, Michael walked across the door back inside the house, holding his face. William was suddenly interrupted and stared at Michael.

W: "You let Henry in, Michael?? And what were you doing outside barefoot??"

Michael stopped in his tracks, and turned around to respond to his father.

M: "I was going to say, your boyfriend was here, but I thought you were having a stroke, so I just left you be." Michael carried on walking away, waddling back to his room before he got yet another ass spanking.

William's face slumped, and a bwomp sound effect played, whilst also slightly pink, flustered. He stared at Henry, laughing it off.

W: "Kids nowadays, huh?"

Henry slightly blushed, furrowing his eyebrows shyly.

H: "Boyfriends? Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Why so grumpy? It's normally you, William."

W: "Like father like son, I don't control that."

Henry and William laughed it off, whilst he made another cup of coffee for Henry, him walking inside and sitting down at the counter after closing the front door, sitting down and talking for a bit before getting up and leaving. William made sure to wake up Elizabeth and say goodbye, kissing her forehead, meanwhile Michael was too busy tormenting Evan to do much. William just stared at his children playing disappointedly, before walking out the room. All Henry could do is just watch from afar, confused by this large family he wishes he was apart of.

8:00AM , , ,

Finally, William was alone with Henry. They were walking on the sidewalk, William's arms were crossed whilst he was staring at his boyfriend speaking and ranting about ideas for work.

Sadly, William's thoughts were out of the world, and his mind was just like a fog. His mind was wondering somewhere else. Meanwhile Henry was looking forward and talking, not noticing William, he took that chance to just admire and stare at him. His hand gestures, his neck, his face. He thought he was really pretty, he was tall and handsome. What a shame he has no wife or anything, huh. Aren't I lucky? William continued to think to himself. He glanced up and down at him, walking faster just to go slowly ahead of him, staring at his chest, slowly darting his eyes lower and lower.

Yeah, his mind was flowing somewhere else.

H: "And I thought that maybe if we just made anoth- William?? William! Are you listening?"

Williams eyes sprung up immediately back up to his face, nodding violently.

Henry stopped walking and crossed his arms, staring at him. William stopped in his tracks and stared, uncrossing his arms, looking like an absolute fool.

William was worried he might've been caught. The silence was really loud. He slowly smiled awkwardly at Henry, whilst his head was shaking no slowly at him. William slowly frowned, sweating.

H: "What was I just saying then?"

William sighed. Shit. Put me right on the fucking spot, huh?

W: "Animatronics....??" He sounded unsure. But it's normally what they talk about.

H: "Be more specific. What about animatronics?"

W: "Uhhh, new designs?"

H: "...Close, but no."

William stared, thinking. He looked like a cross eyed dolphin.

W: "Multiple um, animatronics?"

Henry nodded, warmly smiled as he shut his eyes, turning back forward and walking.

William's heart shook, as he melted from innocence. Seeing his husband smile so joyfully makes his heart giggle. He sighed, as he was no longer being put at pressure, and continued to walk with him.

"I should probably make a move on him sometime soon." William thought to himself.

Whilst William and Henry were yapping about random things about the town they were currently walking very slowly through, William suddenly locked arms with Henry and pointed ahead.

Henry looked at William, shocked and out of words, stopping mid sentence.

W: "Look! A cafe is open, do you say we should get some breakfast?" William smiled innocently.

Henry sighed and smiled slightly.

H: "Sure. I don't see why not. Let's not spend too much though."

W: "Of course. Otherwise we'd go back to selling-piss-telling-little-kids-it's-lemonade-on-the- street."

They both laughed together, adorably, before going to the cafe.

They joyfully went in and went to the cashier counter, arms still locked. Henry refused to let go, since he would love to see William more happy and not grumpy. It always leaves Henry confused.

The female cashier went up to the counter and stared at the two, smiling.

C: "Table for two, I'm assuming?" She smiled at them, gesturing her head at their locked arms.

They both flushed pink, stopping talking to eachother and staring at her.

They decided to ignore what she was implying, and nodded. Ordering a table for two, just to buy a few donuts.

They sat down and sighed, unlocking arms.

W: "My god, what is it with everyone saying concerning stuff today? My son basically called me gay today."

Henry burst out laughing, then quickly closed his mouth, chuckling silently. Only his shoulders and head showed emotion. William quickly took notice and crossed his arms.

H: "Hah, sorry, frog in my throat. I really don't know, I did find that kind of sweet tho."

William's eyes brightened as he blushed at what he just said. Henry's elbows were rested on the table, and William's arms were crossed on the table. He looked down and almost had yet another bad daydream of Henry and him against that table, before quickly shaking his head and snapping back to it. He blushed even more. He looked up to Henry from off the floor.

Henry put his hands on the table as he read a menu of literally nothing but donut flavours and cakes.

William STARED like a homeless dog at Henry.

He moved his hands on the table too, following his gestures whilst Henry was yet again ranting about what there is on the menu. One of Henry's hands was flat on the table, and William stared once again. His eyes glimmered from happyness and he slightly smiled at this, before stopping. He stared at Henry and listened to him, nodding occassionally to make sure he knows he's listening.

William put his hand flat on the table too, and slowly began dragging it towards Henry's hand. There was small sweat droplets dripping down the side of William's head, but he continued, the nerve wracking feeling was still there though. It was still really intense.

William grabbed Henry's hand and held it, making Henry stop mid sentence and take a sharp inhale, staring at William without breathing.

They both stared at eachother silently.

William slightly smiled.

Henry stared at him blankly.

William sweated, trying to break his awkward silence. The female cashier across the tables, who was walking up to them, decided to turn around and walk the other way, letting them have their moment.

"Come on, come on, do something. Is it going to be like this forever?!" William thought.

Henry held his hand back, finally, after the silence stopped.

William stared shockedly, just slightly widening his eyes as he stared at Henry's, blinking.

Henry gripped his hand extremely tight and stood up.

William wheezed in pain and held onto Henry's wrist.

Henry let go of his hand and stepped back from the table.

William was holding his hand in awe, shaking it back and forth whilst staring at Henry still.

H: "Never again, William."

They both laughed, William stammering trying to explain it was only a joke.

The female cashier quickly turned back around, as if she was doing ballet, and walked up to their table frantically.

C: "Are you both ready to order now, lovebirds?"

They both stopped laughing and inhaled sharply, staring at her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 123 9
Currently on Indefinite Hiatus This story is about You! Y/N Aizawa, daughter of Present mic and Eraserhead. You were adopted at a young age and have...
6.4K 118 27
starchaser wolfstar rosekiller
86.2K 565 14
Smut Warning :3 (It's an adult show what do you expect)
414K 25.2K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...