Reborn to Reign

By ZaraGreenshields

Molly Jones was a business entrepreneur who loved her life, her business designing clothes, and her hobby on... More

Chapter One: Reborn
Chapter Two: Time Skip
Chapter Three: Time for the show to Beginning
Chapter Four: Party's and shenanigans
Chapter Five: Talks & Plots
Chapter Six: For Scotland
Chapter Seven: Open Marriage
Chapter Eight: Many Years Later...
Chapter Nine: Queens Return
Chapter Ten: Betrayal
Epilogue

Summary

3.3K 89 2
By ZaraGreenshields

Molly Jones was a business entrepreneur who loved her life, her business designing clothes, and her hobby on studying history.

she also enjoyed her TV shows, especially her historical drama.

what happens when she is reborn into her least favourite show.

will she change the plot?

will she save the characters or let them fall?

Will she find love?

PLEASE DO NOT BE A SILENT READER
PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT

*Please note this is NOT historical accurate, and i do NOT own the show Reign.
This is fanfiction and will only loosely be based on both.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 52 12
This story will include bits from the show 'Reign' but most will be made up. The stories will be a bit different so not everyone will be in here. Qu...
272K 8.9K 78
ENGLISH An orphaned high school girl trying to live a normal life was caught up in a bullying issue which made her high school life difficult. One ti...
30.7K 1K 11
Lillian Monroe Is a seventeen year old girl, she has a few really good friends and tries to make the most out of life. She has a hard working mother...
1.7K 24 32
It was Edith's third life. First she was a poor hardworking girl lost under the pressure of work in the modern world of airplanes and computers but t...