A Love like Ours || V Min Koo...

Par Koochim21

SEASON( 1 + 2) A family drama ff This story is about three brothers Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook (Vminkook)... Plus

Sneak Peek
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29 ❤️
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37 ❤️
38
39
40
41
42
44
45
Update
SEASON 2 🌼
S2 - 2
S2- 3
S2- 4
S2- 5
S2 - 6 ❤️
S2-7
S2- 8
S2 - 9
S2 - 10
S2 - 11
S2- 12
S2 - 13
S2 - 14
S2 - 15
S2 - 16
S2 - 17
S2- 18
S2 - 19
S2 - 20
S2 - 21
S2 - 22 🌔
VOTE
S2 - 23
S2 - 24 ♥️
S2- 25
S2-26
S2-27 ❤️

43 🌘

910 67 13
Par Koochim21

Taehyung and Y/N were baking together in the kitchen as some giggles were being heard.

Taehyung holds the container at shelf but it's lid was not closed properly so he ends up spilling the flour on himself and turns all white. He whines in annoyance when he hears a flash of light as he immediately turns and finds Y/N on her phone who has just clicked his picture, she was giggling while looking at his picture.

" delete it!"

" I won't"

" Give me your phone.."

Y/N runs outside the kitchen giggling as Taehyung follows her covered in flour.

He tries to catch her as they run around the whole house but soon Taehyung holds her wrist and pulls her towards him holding her waist as she gasps.
He locks her hands behind her with one hand as he looks into her eyes as his eyes shined with mischief .
Y/N closes her eyes as he leans forward, he rubs his cheeks on her cheeks transferring the flour as she whines in his hold.
With his free hand he draws her fake moustache with flour and clicks her picture immediately.

" This is not fair!!!" She whined as Taehyung chuckles.

" Everything is fair in love and war, my love."

He pecks her lips.
Just then they hear a bell as they part.
Y/N leaves to open the door but Taehyung holds her wrist to stop her . He gets a handkerchief from his pocket and wipes off the flour from her face as she blushed as her heart warms up .

" I am going to clean myself."

He leaves as Y/N leaves to open the main door.

Y/N opens the main door and she spots Soha, she seemed to be a bit stressed which concerns Y/N.

" Soha? Is everything alright?"

She caresses her cheek as Soha hugs her elder sister seeking for some motherly love. Y/N caresses her back.

" What happened?"

" Nothing Unnie, everything is alright."

Soha parts as she fake smiles to assure y/n that she is okay.

" Unnie, where is Jimin?"

" Oh Jimin, he is in his room. What happened?"

" Some boutique related work."

Soha knocks the door of Jimin's room and enters inside but doesn't finds him in his room that's when she hears the sound of shower which indicates that he is taking bath.

" Who's there? " Jimin asks from inside the bathroom.

Soha's heart warms up at the voice of her lover.

" S-Soha. "

" Oh! My Darling!!" Jimin's happiness can be heard in his voice

"just give me five minutes baby I will be done with my bath, unless.... You want to join me in the shower .." He chuckles inside bathroom as Soha's eyes tears up.

" I'll wait."

She sits on his bed and waits for him .

Their main doorbell rings as Y/N walks to open the door.

She opens the door and finds an old man well dressed up in suit, he was reeking of luxury, wealth and power.

" Who are you?" He asks y/n in an authorative tone.

Taehyung comes out after cleaning himself and gasps loudly after seeing the man standing on the door.

Jimin comes out of shower with towel wrapped around his waist.
As soon as Soha spots Jimin her heart warms up again just his presence helped to calm down her anxious mind.
He smiled towards Soha as her heart swells up with love, with warmth and she rushes towards him as she engulfs him in a warm hug snuggling in his chest. Jimin caresses her hair so lovingly as he pecks her head.

" Hmm... Seems like someone was missing me."
He smiles while caressing her hair.

She sighs being close to him, her heart beats calm down and her eyes glistens. She pecks his bare chest as Jimin sighs.

" You really love to stick to your naked boyfriend dont you. " He chuckles

" P-please let me hold you close to me Jimin."

'I really need your warmth and love'

Jimin tightens his grip on her.

" You always have me baby. I ain't going anywhere."

Soha parts slowly as Jimin gets concerned on seeing her watery eyes.

" What happened Soha? Is everything alright?"

He immediately cups her face as she looks into his concerned eyes which brings her on the verge of breakdown but she closes her eyes and takes in a deep breath to compose herself.

" J-Jimin there is something I-I need to share with you. I don't know what turn our relationship will take after this."

Jimin feels her trembling state as he pecks her forehead a little longer to make her feel loved and calm .

" What is it love?"

She holds her belly.

" Jimin y-you are going to b-be a-"

Jimin's phone on bed rings beside them as Soha is unable to complete her sentence. They look towards the caller ID

" Hyung? Why is hyung calling me?"

He looks towards Soha.

" What is bothering you so much Soha? Tell me. "

" Answer oppa's call first, I can wait, I-it's not that serious."

" Are you sure?"

She nods as Jimin answers the call, his eyes widens as he gasps.

" I am coming hyung. "

He holds Soha's shoulders.

" I promise " He holds her hand and pecks the back of it" Once I will get back I will listen to you. "

Jimin looks stressed as Soha gets concerned.

" Is everything alright? " She asks

" Hmm it will be. "

Jimin gets changed immediately as he leaves his room.

-----------

Jimin stands beside Taehyung and Y/N while Soha follows him to stand beside him while that old man was sitting on couch occupying most of the space with crossed legs as if he owns the place. Jimin bows at him as he laughs a little

" Hey Jimin how are you my son?"

" D-Dad you are here?

" You didn't informed us about your arrival?"

Jimin and Taehyung speaks .

" Why? Do I need to inform you people before arriving at my own house? " He speaks sternly as Taehyung shakes his head in denial .

" Jimin get ready today a very old friend of mine and a renowned business man of Korea is coming with his daughter to talk about her marriage with you . This relation will benefit and profit our business."

He runs his greedy eyes on his sons.
Taehyung and Jimin gasps as Soha's eyes widens. She looks at Jimin with fear evident in her eyes Jimin holds her hand to calm her down and assure her that everything will be okay.

" Though I had plans to make her Taehyung's wife but your mom interfered in between."

He grits his teeth as he glares at Y/N's direction and looks away.

" I wanted my daughter in laws to belong from high society families that had class and values, instead of just any random middle class girl who will marry my son for his wealth. "

Y/N looks down as her heart pained while Taehyung fumes in anger as he holds Y/N's hand.

" Dad! Enough! Now you are disrespecting my wife which I will not accept. "

Mr Kim scoffs.

" She even taught you how to disrespect and misbehave with your old dad. "

" Dad-"

Y/N holds Taehyung's hand and stops him.

" Anyways, now i will decide who will be the wife of my Jimin! "

Mr Kim looks at Jimin as Soha's heartbeat accelerates. Jimin's grip tightens on her hand to calm her down though he himself was struggling with his emotions.

" Why are you standing here? just go and get changed they may be reaching at any time."

" Dad! I don't want to marry."

Mr Kim clenches his fist as he closes his eyes in annoyance.

" Such a ungrateful son you are Jimin, I gave you home, food, shelter after the death of your mom, instead of giving you away to any orphanage. This is what your mom taught you? She was a woman of values and this is what she taught you??"

Jimin's eyes glistens.

" I am sorry dad I can do anything for you but marrying someone should be my choice because I have to live with that person for a lifetime. "

Mr Kim grits his teeth but he also knows his son and how emotional he is so he knows how to manipulate his son.

Mr Kim walks towards Jimin as Soha leaves his hand and gets aside. Mr Kim engulfs him in a hug as Jimin closes his eyes falling for that parental care he has craved for his entire life in the hug of his father, it's not his mistake because after his mom he just has his dad in the name of parent.
Mr Kim parts as he speaks

" I understand son I totally understand what my son is saying and I won't force you but please atleast you can try on some dates with her and then take your decision ."

" Please son, it's a request from your father, your dad, your only blood relation in this world.

Mr Kim emphasises on last words as those words directly hits Jimin's heart .

Mr Kim gets a call from his friend as he looks towards Y/N.

" Arrange some snacks for guests. they will reach within fifteen minutes and don't embarrass me in front of them. "

He walks out of the house to attend them.

Y/N's eyes glistens as she walks towards kitchen and Taehyung follows her while Jimin stands there dumbfounded.
Soha cups his face, she knows this situation is really tough for Jimin and she has to stay strong to be his strength.

Jimin holds her wrists as his eyes waters.

" I-I don't want to marry her Soha. I don't want anyone that's not you."

" I know chim, I know."

She knows the effect of Mr Kim and his words which were hurting Jimin as he is his only parent, she knows his heart must be in dilemma and only she can bring him back to peace and end his suffering . She leans forward and pecks his forehead.

" Jimin accept what Mr Kim is saying."

" But Soha-"
" It's okay just deny for this marriage later on when he will ask for your decision... this way you will be able to keep his words."

Jimin holds her hand, touching his forehead to her hand.

"God! What good deeds i did to deserve you." He pecks the back of her hand and leans forward to peck her lips.

Soha smiles for him as he hugs her but her eyes tears up as she holds her belly, this is not the right time to tell him about his baby he is already suffering from so much, she will tell him once this all will be over.

Soon Mr Kim's guest arrives with his daughter.
Mr Kim greets his friend as Soha eyes his daughter, she was beautifully dolled up with branded clothing and expensive jewellery she reeked of beauty, elegance, class and wealth a perfect match for Jimin, which made her insecure of herself.

_______________________________________________________________________

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

35.6K 1.8K 51
Its a brotherly story with chaos ,surprises ,love ,adoration , many plots and twists and so many other things . . . . lets see what their life will b...
35K 1K 37
A BTS ff 💜 Y/N is a 18 yr old girl living with her mum...her life was okay until her mum said... "y/n ayah I.................h----av-----e...
2.2K 153 19
A tale in which Jeon jungkook falls in love with Park Jimin's younger sister, Park Yn, who also has emotions for him. What if your elder brothers, wh...
187K 7.2K 28
❝ at first i was gonna use you, but now... i really like you. ❞ wherein jimin is being dared to get a nude picture of his best friend's little sister...