Forward To The Fairytale Futu...

By WordWhisperer7121189

After many years of what seemed like a blink of an eye, the legendary fairytales of the fairytale world are b... More

My OCs from First Generation
The List of Characters
Aime Cupid
Alexia 'Lexi' Hearts
ANNOUNCEMENT!
Allison Wonderland
Amelia Huntsman
Ashton Ella
Aster O'Hair
Astrid Charming
Benjamin Blanc
Birch Truthwood
Blakely 'Blake' Lockes
Brandon Beauty
Caissa Redford
Calypso Witch
Carlos Stepwick
Chester Redford
Cookie Breadhouse
Coralynn Mermaid
Darcelle Thorn
David White
Dazzling Charming
Delilah Swan
Devious Queen
Dover Swan-Hood
Ebony Queen-Charming
Emerald Oz
Everett Badwolf
Fallis Turtle
Fiona Goodfairy
Genevieve Crumb
Gracelyn North
Harmony Piper
Hazel Ella
Heath Huntsman
Henry Crumb
Hugh Dumpty
Icelynn Winter
Jasper Beanstalk
Jayla Frost
Jett Darling
FAQ

Author's Note

111 7 1
By WordWhisperer7121189

Hey guys! It's an EAH enthusiast speaking. This is my first time writing in an online resource. So yeah, I'm pretty nervous and excited!

This story is going to be set in the land of Ever After, and additionally, we'll see it set in some other places like Wonderland. However this book is only going to be about the profiles of next generation characters of the Ever After High characters.

Before that, I would like to say some things:

1) My characters will be a little similar to other characters. I apologize, if I did any wrong. But, all these character designs and development is all ORIGINAL and I can assure you, some ships may be similar and even some names. But, all I can say is that these are all my own imagination and we may have some similar point of view, after all...

2) Some of my chapters may be a bit too long or too short. This completely depends on my mood or schedule.. If the it's packed, then it's pretty short; if it's free, then I will make it a bit more long. I hope you guys are okay with this!

3) PLEASE, PLEASE IGNORE ALL MY GRAMMATICAL AND SPELLING ERRORS. I am writing this in online so it may be a bit..like that.

4) All this artwork or whatever I'm sharing here that involves pictorial forms are sometimes based on the internet. But most of the time, it will be ORIGINAL.

5) I may sound a little boring and off key at times, but I tell you, its completely my mind that's doing all this.

6) Please do share my stories with someone near or dear to you, especially ones who are OBSESSED with EAH.

7) My stories may have mistakes in timeline and all that, but I'm only human.

8) I might be not pretty regular in my posts, because I'm in a school where there's meagre time for hobbies (sarcasm detected). But, I'll try to be active once or twice in a week, :)

9) I definitely will use the emojis and even sometimes gifs for expressing the character's point of view. I want to be more expressive, if you know what I mean. And of course, I will sometimes (mostly) use short forms and abbrievations, simply because I'm lazy. 

10) These stories and characters are simply meant for entertainment and not for serious things (though I kinda want the writers of EAH to see this and get ignited and resume EAH).

I also want to say that I have some first gen OCs, which I will get to, later...

Pictures are from Google, Picrew and Gacha Club.

With that, I'm ending my dear note to all my readers! I hope you will like this! Bye, for now!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 125 11
What happens when our favorite gays finally graduate from hell, AKA, Ever After High. Family drama ensues, because IDK what to do without drama. Thi...
15.8K 307 21
Journey into the madness of Wonderland. Embark on an incredible adventure with the friends (and enemies) you make along the way. With The Cheshire Ca...
5.2K 67 8
Just a collection of one-shots about our next generation fairytales. Notes: ~ Based mostly on the webisodes (and the doll diaries at some point), but...
68K 2.2K 26
Daring Charming, my best friend: the hottest guy in school, the heir to the Charming throne and the one who, I didn't know at the time, held the key...