𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒�...

AMITYV द्वारा

( YANDERE MUZAN KIBUTSUJI X FEM! READER X YANDERE KOKUSHIBO ) 鬼で所有権: ̗̀➛ ╰─▸ ❝ we are being lenient... अधिक

DEMON'S POSSESSION
PART ONE; THE DEMON
PART TWO; THE NAME
PART THREE; THE DECISION
PART FOUR; THE BOND
PART FIVE; THE PROCESS
PART SIX; THE REMINDER
PART EIGHT; THE DUTY
PART NINE; THE FEAR
PART TEN; THE CURIOSITY
PART ELEVEN; THE RESTRAINT
PART TWELVE; THE TRIP
PART THIRTEEN; THE EFFECT
PART FOURTEEN; THE WONDERING
PART FIFTEEN; THE DESIRE
PART SIXTEEN; THE DEFINITION
PART SEVENTEEN; THE DEBT
PART EIGHTEEN; THE EARRINGS
PART NINETEEN; THE AFFRONT
PART TWENTY; THE KISS
PART TWENTY ONE; THE TRAINERS
PART TWENTY TWO; THE HOSTILITY
PART TWENTY THREE; THE ACCORD
PART TWENTY FOUR; THE DANGER

PART SEVEN; THE MEETING

8.6K 493 45
AMITYV द्वारा

𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 ー muzan kibutsuji

𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 ー kokushibo

THE moment Kokushibo found himself in the endlessly large extra-dimensional space of wooden rooms, continuous halls, and moving corridors making up the Infinity Fortress, he realized that he alone had been called on by his master. He knew this because the only ones he could sense were his own, the biwa demon's, and his master's, glancing around to find himself standing horizontally on a tatami-matted floor. However, at the resounding twang of a biwa, his surroundings immediately changed where he was in one of the main areas of the Castle, wooden staircases of various sizes lined with lanterns lit with a small flame surrounding him.

    He glanced up.

    And there, standing on the ceiling of the space, was his master.

    Muzan Kibutsuji was a tall man with a lean muscular build along with an unnaturally pale complexion that could easily be confused as being unhealthy and sickly—though, that was far from the truth. Curly black hair framed his face and his sharp, almost cat-like red eyes that reflected the various vials and tubes before him that he was using to experiment with. His refined appearance corresponded with his extravagant attire which consisted of a white tie over a black dress shirt, white dress pants, and glossy black shoes.

    His expression was completely cold and detached, showcasing his ruthless demeanor that befitted his title as progenitor over all demons. He saw no value in the life of a human, and the minute value he held for his subordinates was only to the extent of how well they could serve him.

    Kokushibo knew that.

    Yet, he still followed him.

    Kneeling to the ground with one hand to the floor while the other rested on his raised knee, he then lowered his gaze out of respect for his master.

Muzan didn't say anything for a moment even after Kokushibo bowed before him, instead using a dropper to push out a red substance into a different vial of what looked to be clear liquid, the small drip echoing throughout the expansive room. Swirling the vial to mix the two liquids, he then held it up to the light, examining how it splintered and fractured through the material.

"You have been distracted, Kokushibo," the progenitor's voice was deep and smooth, monotone in a way, yet holding a subtle threatening manner. "I will not allow this vile act of insubordination."

"I have nothing to say to that," Kokushibo spoke lowly and without missing a beat.

Muzan's eyes narrowed.

Picking up the nearby notebook he had sitting on his desk along with an elaborate pen to write something down, Muzan then turned back to the various vials and test tubes to recreate a different mix of two liquids. Kokushibo didn't make any move to lift his head, keeping his mind cleared and his mind quiet so as not to incur his master's wrath.

"I've never expected anything from you, Kokushibo," Muzan continued, glass clinking together as he poured a vial of liquid into a large jar. "The Ubuyashiki family has not been found and killed. The Demon Slayer Corps as a whole has not been eradicated. And even after hundreds of years of searching, the Blue Spider Lily has not been found. How far you've fallen, Upper One, to now be distracted by meaningless past times. Devote yourself to me. Fight until death. Serve me to the point where your every action is for me. Nothing else matters besides that."

"I understand, Lord Muzan," Kokushibo stated.

"If you understand, then heed my orders now: eliminate the rest of the (L/N) family."

Kokushibo's fingers twitched.

With that, Muzan's actions stilled.

For in that second, Kokushibo had let down his guard, and his thoughts momentarily flickered to that of (Y/N), of her smile, and of how warm her home was—the place where he, for some reason, more than anything wanted to return to. And considering that Muzan could peer into the minds of his demons because of his blood that ran through their veins, he saw everything of what Kokushibo was thinking about.

He saw (Y/N) through Kokushibo's eyes.

And what he saw made him seethe.

"A human... huh?" Muzan's voice dropped several octaves as he slammed his hands down onto the wooden table before him, the entire aura around him darkening in a threatening and hostile manner. "A human... huh? To think that these past few months of your distraction... was caused by a human?"

Kokushibo slowly drew his gaze upwards to meet Muzan's glaring, piercing red eyes.

"I have made... a mistake, Lord Muzan," the demon finally spoke again, his words slow and carrying a weight to them that Muzan immediately picked up on. "Every action I make is to serve you and your plans. As per your orders, I will eliminate the rest of the (L/N) family."

"You will not spare any of them..." Muzan's scowl deepened. "Their egregious actions against me were punished by their heads being killed by your hands. But time and time again, they've failed to realize their position. Destroy them. Completely. Do not disappoint me again, Upper One."

"As you wish, Lord Muzan."

Immediately, the biwa demoness strummed her fingers against the strings of her instrument to transport Kokushibo out of the Infinity Fortress.

He let out a slow breath.

Standing on the snowy path outside of the (L/N) manor that (Y/N) had escaped from so many months ago, Kokushibo once more drew his sword. The blade slid smoothly from its scabbard, and he slowly began walking towards the front gate where two guards stood on duty, his footsteps crunching against the snow beneath him.

"Stop!" One of the guards shouted when finally noticing him. "State your busi—"

In an instant, his head was sliced cleanly off his body with the same thing happening to the second guard not even a moment later. Kokushibo advanced through the manor slaughtering every guard, every servant, every official, and every family member of the (L/N) family that he could find, their blood splattering across the wooden walls and paper doors before they could even scream.

Finally, he stopped before (Y/N)'s cousin's room, sliding the door open to find him sleeping soundly, completely unaware of death at his doorstep.

This was the man that hurt (Y/N).

That she was compared to.

That humiliated her.

That she envied.

That she hated.

Without even an ounce of hesitation, Kokushibo raised his sword and stabbed it through his heart.

つづく | to be continued

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

47.8K 1.1K 39
" It's ok Y/n you're safe..." " Leave me the fuck alone! You crazy son of a bitch!" " Ouch that hurt... but don't worry I know how to fix that..." I...
Yandere naga AUSHI द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

87.8K 2.2K 29
(Yandere naga x Fem Reader) A story about how y/n become the obsession of a certain naga who wants to have her at all cost. It's my 1st work and Eng...
277K 7.4K 45
[Yandere Jujutsu Kaisen x Haku!Reader] "If you have nothing to live for, then why not live for me?" "Mochi~! Can I please see you with your mask off...
152K 4K 37
𝙸. ↳𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 you move back to tokyo. after being years away, you finally get to see your two best friends and live a happy and normal life as a t...