πƒπ„π’πˆπ‘π„ | ππ‰πŒ 𝐅𝐅 [οΏ½...

By havennoelle

πŸ“– He walked closer to me, causing me to back into the elevator wall. ❝You do things to me, Desire,❞ he purrs... More

[DISCLAIMERS/CHARACTERS]
[PROLOGUE]
1: Meeting Rooms & Hallways
2: I Wanna Touch You
3: Filthy Tips & Crazy Tension
4: I Know You Feel It Too
5: Another Woman & Crazy Demands
6: I Knew It Was You
7: Ramen & Showers
8: My Sexy New Assistant
9: Working Hard & Getting Rewarded
10: All Of His Other Girls
11: Not So Soon & What Am I Doing?
12: I Want You, All Of You
13: Savor & Fuck
15: Getting Mad & Making Up
16: Friday Feels
17: Over The Desk & On The Couch
18: Tell Me How You Really Feel
19: Loving You & Ruining You
20: Worth The Celebration
[EPILOGUE: PT. 1]
[EPILOGUE: PT. 2]
[THANK YOU]

14: Edging At The Office

2.5K 71 16
By havennoelle

*WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MILD SEXUAL CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.*

I woke up to the sound of a calm heartbeat. I fluttered my eyes open to see I was snuggled up to Jimin, lying on his chest with our legs intertwined. I was freezing since I was only in his tee and my sleep shorts, holding onto him for dear life.

He was still cooing little breaths, letting me know he was still sleeping. I didn't even know what time it was, and I didn't wanna know; I wanted to stay in this position forever. The sun shone through the little opening between my curtains, illuminating Jimin's face.

I raised my head to see his gentle features, making me smile. His body was so warm and cozy, and I couldn't stop staring at his cute eyelashes...until he opened his eyes, scaring me half to death.

I laid back down on his chest, but he squeezed me tight, peppering kisses all over the top of my head. A blush flushed my face, but I kissed his abs in return, making him flex them a bit.

"Morning, angel," Jimin coos, his voice deep and raspy.

He cupped my silk-covered ass, making me take a sharp breath in. "Morning," I murmur, hugging his waist tight.

He reached over to grab his phone off of the nightstand, checking the time. "It's almost ten-thirty...we should get up, hm?" he teases, trickling a finger up and down my spine.

Shivers.

"Nooo, five more minutes," I whine, snuggling into him more.

He chuckled, lightly tapping my butt. "You were attached to me the whole night, doll."

I darted my head up in worry. "D-Did you not sleep good?"

"No, I did...really good," he smirks, biting his plump bottom lip. "And how about you loud girl?"

"Loud?"

"At least you were last night," he purrs, tapping my ass again.

"Chillll," I whine, hiding my face in his chest.

"I love teasing you, baby...Want me to make you breakfast, hm?" he asks, squeezing my ass now.

I sat up and straddled him, catching him off guard. But he slowly grabbed my hips, rubbing them softly.

I traced patterns on his abs before pushing all of my baby hairs out of my face. He reached his hands up for me to grab, which I returned. We were acting so giddy, which didn't surprise me, considering we had sex for the first time together last night.

I felt his bulge through his sweatpants, and when he readjusted his hips, I took a sharp breath in.

I was suddenly extremely horny, with my bottom lip getting stuck in between my teeth.

"M-Maybe we can get Starbucks at work instead...We're running late, you don't have to make me any-"

"Yeah?" he hums, bringing my hand to his lips, and placing a soft kiss on the back of it.

I nodded slowly, totally blushing again. He reached around and squeezed my ass, pulling us more flush together.

"Jimin," I whisper, taking a sharp breath in.

"What, doll baby?"

His hair was messy and his face was swollen, yet he still looked hot as hell. I brushed back his locks to see his forehead. I then leaned down to peck it, causing him to tickle me.

"Nooo, stop!" I giggle, wrapping my whole body around him, hiding my face in the crook of his neck.

"Kiss me," he whispers seductively into my ear, spanking my ass hard.

"Ahh!" I whimper, pressing on his chest to sit up.

"Eww, no."

I didn't want to, because we had just woken up...I thought he was in a hurry; this was not hurrying.

"Just a peck...unless you wanna be punished," he coos devilishly, raising a brow.

I took that as my chance to run. I slid off of him but got tangled in the sheets. I was a giggling mess but managed to get out of bed before he could engulf me in his arms again.

I stood up and turned around to him. "Guess I'm getting punished...whatever that will be," I coo playfully, sending him a wink.

He twitched his jaw in response, getting out of bed in just his gray sweatpants, with a hard-on present inside. I subconsciously bit my lip but walked into my closet to find a business casual dress for work today. 

After finding a split-color black and royal blue pencil skirt short-sleeve dress, I grabbed some lace cheekster undies and a bra before heading into the bathroom. Jimin pulled out some underwear, black slacks, and a dark brown ribbed sweater out of his duffle before grabbing his toiletry case and meeting me in the bathroom.

I was already brushing my teeth, and he kept giving me a lethal glare.

"What?" I mumble with toothpaste in my mouth, finally spitting and rinsing my mouth with mouthwash.

He shook his head and brushed his teeth too. I smirked and turned around to turn my shower on...before he turned me around by my arms and slammed me into the bathroom wall, smashing his lips onto mine.

I eagerly kissed him, slightly whimpering. He growled into the kiss, pushing my forearms more into the wall, interlocking his hands with mine.

"Now," he pants. "You're gonna listen to me at work, buttercup, yeah?" he threatens, twitching his jaw in dominance.

"W-What's the punishment?"

"Do you really wanna know?" he questions, finally letting go of my arms.

I brought them back down to my side, nodding slowly.

"Edging...with a vibrator," he replies, tucking in his bottom lip mischievously.

"Edging?" I wonder, not knowing what the hell he was talking about.

"Getting you to your orgasm, but not letting you have it...We'll have to go buy a vibrator, thou-"

"I-I have one," I stutter, but a blush covered my face in embarrassment.

"You have a vibrator, baby?" he questions, tilting his head a bit.

I nodded shyly, looking down to hide the crimson color that had filled my cheeks.

He pulled my chin up with one finger, smirking at me. "For, what? Do you like pleasuring yourself, sweetheart?" he hisses, stepping closer to me.

I took a sharp breath in, getting overwhelmed. "W-We need to get ready, we're gonna be late."

He leaned into my neck, his lips right by my ear. His minty breath was giving me goosebumps, making me bite my lip for the nth time this morning. "My good girl isn't that good, huh? Pleasuring herself without me...I think that calls for more punishment, yeah?" he asks seductively, biting my earlobe after.

I shivered, getting so turned on by the huskiness in his voice; how he lowered his octave to make me subconsciously clench down below.

I was slightly sore but surprised that I could walk to the bathroom this morning. He chuckled sinisterly in my ear when I gave him no response and walked out of the bathroom like nothing happened.

"You shower and get ready first...I don't wanna bother your whole girl routine," he retorts, then turns around to sit manspread on my bed, staring straight at me. "But bring your vibrator, okay?"

"W-Why? We can't do that at work, Jimin, we-"

"I don't remember giving you an option, angel, did I?" he rasps sassily, tilting his head in possessiveness.

I was tired and hungry, and frankly, knew he wouldn't give up. Plus, it did sound kinda thrilling; knowing he was now my official boyfriend...and my boss.

I nodded back before closing the door and locking it, taking a deep breath in the mirror.

What is my life?

I sat down to pee before washing my hands, undressing, and stepping into the hot steamy shower. I was surprised Jimin didn't wanna shower with me, being the horndog he was. Sighing to myself, I began my whole shower routine besides washing my hair, since I did it two nights ago.

I turned off the shower and dried off with a fluffy towel, wrapping it around my body as I did my skincare. I had my bra and undies hanging on one door hook while my dress hung on another. I did my whole routine from deodorant, lotion, perfume; the whole nine yards, then getting dressed after.

After doing a light makeup look, and styling my hair into a high-pony, I was practically sweating. Though my bathroom had a fan in it, I still steamed it up. I opened the door, taking a breath of fresh air...to see Jimin still sitting in the same position but with his laptop opened in his lap.

He looked up and smiled, scanning my body up and down. He closed his laptop while biting his lip, and walking up toward me.

"How are your stocks doing this morning?" I ask quietly, meeting him halfway.

He grabbed my face and slammed his lips onto mine, giving me no time to protest. "Good so far...You look lovely, baby," he coos, rubbing my waist gently.

"Thanks. Sorry, I took so long-"

"It's fine, doll. I'll just shower quick and get ready...then we can go get your Starbucks," he coos, winking at me as he grabbed only his underwear and headed to my bathroom.

"You could've just showered with me, ya know," I murmur, turning around towards him.

He stopped in the doorframe, turning around and holding onto the top, looking sexy as hell with his abs flexing; his tattoos relishing his skin perfectly.

"I would've fucked you in the shower, darling...then we would've definitely been late. Plus, girls want their privacy, right?"

Why was he so perfect?

"Whatever," I giggle cutely, shaking my head.

He smirked back and shut the door, proceeding with his morning routine. I took a look in my full-length mirror, content with my outfit choice today. I walked into my closet and buckled on the same low heels I wore yesterday.

Sighing to myself, but low-key craving it, I walked over to my nightstand drawer and pulled out my bright pink silicone mini vibrator, walking over to zip it in the side pocket of my purse. I just kept my laptop and everything else pre-packed in there, organized to a T.

I heard Jimin already turn off the shower, making me sit on the side of my bed, grabbing my phone off of my nightstand charger, seeing that it was past eleven-thirty. I felt bad that I took so long...but I'm a girl, so?

Then a few seconds later, the bathroom door was opened, revealing a shirtless Jimin in just his underwear, water droplets glistening on his torso.

Fuck me.

"You had it smelling so good in there, baby...but I added my cologne to the mix," he chuckles, walking over to slide on his dress pants; me not being able to take my eyes off of him or how he pulled his pants over his bulge.

"May I help you?" he asks flirtatiously, sliding his tight sweater over his head.

His smokey cologne infiltrated my room, making my senses drown in the smell of him.

"No...I just like staring at my hot boss," I shrug cutely, biting my lip as he shook the remaining water out of his hair.

He shook his head and walked into the bathroom to put some sort of hair paste into his locks, styling it back to perfection. He washed it off of his hands before turning off the light and packing his laptop and toiletry case into his duffle.

"Let's go, kitten."

Jimin slid on his loafers by the front door and I locked it behind us. We finally made it down to his car, where he graciously opened the passenger door for me. We made it to Park Investment Firm in no time, parking in Jimin's front assigned spot, where he opened the door for me again.

I could get used to this.

We walked into the parking garage elevator, and I could tell we were horny; very horny. We held hands all the way here, making small talk about stocks. It was already past noon, but he didn't care. He told me his dad was gonna take all of his morning meetings.

"Give me those doe eyes one more time, and I won't hesitate to fuck you raw in this elevator. Am I clear, doll?" Jimin hisses, raising his eyebrows in dominance as he stands across from me in the elevator.

I gasped at his words, but the elevator dinged. "I'll pay to see that," I coo playfully, totally teasing him.

He walked out behind me, hovering in my ear. "Let me just put it this way," he whispers darkly, making me stop in my tracks. "Last night was nothing compared to what I really wanna unleash with you," he grits, tapping me on my plump ass.

I took a sharp breath in, my heart pounding through my chest.

So, last night was barely anything he was capable of? Then I'm fucked...literally.

He huffed in amusement when I didn't have an answer, wrapping his arm around my waist gently, and continuing our walk.

We finally made it to the main food court for the whole building, where Jimin kept his arm around my waist...in public. I gulped, looking back and forth in hopes of not running into Iris or Beau; that would be horrendous to try to explain the sight being shown in front of them.

Nonetheless, me and Jimin successfully made it to Starbucks, and the line surprisingly wasn't that long. My eyes lit up and my stomach suddenly growled; I was so happy they had a Starbs here.

"What would you like?" I turned around to ask Jimin, pulling my card out as he studied the menu.

He looked back down and saw me with my card, making him roll his eyes. He retrieved his wallet from his slacks, pulling out his black card. I rolled my eyes back, but he held it out to me.

"Jimin, it's fine, I can treat-"

"Does it like I asked you? Do you wanna add to your list, hm?" he questions dominantly, referring to my edging punishment.

All because I didn't give him a peck when he asked?...Fucking ridiculous.

"Fine," I scoff, grabbing his card while rolling my eyes.

"I'll just take whatever you got me last time...that was really good...and maybe the banana bread, that looks yummy," he whispers in my ear, pinching my waist from behind.

I shuttered but nodded as he stepped over to the side, letting me do the whole talking and ordering. He knew I knew the whole Starbucks world, but the smirk on the older barista lady's face made me blush.

"He's head over heels for you, darling girl, that's for sure," she chuckles, shaking her head.

I blushed more but proceeded to order. I got my usual; a strawberry refresher with a plain bagel and cream cheese, while getting Jimin a caramel iced Americano, along with a slice of banana bread.

I tapped Jimin's black card to pay and said a thank you to the barista. I walked over to him as our drinks were being prepared, to see him studying his phone meticulously.

"What are you looking at so intently?" I wonder, handing him his card back.

He put his phone away and took out his wallet, grabbing the card and putting it back...all while never breaking eye contact with me. It made me nervous, and I knew the little wheels in his head were turning.

"My emails...A potential huge client may be meeting with us this Friday," he smirks, licking his lips as he holds his chin high.

"Congrats, sounds cool," I smile, proud of him.

We wanted each other...so damn badly. We were horny for each other right when we woke up, but I think we both knew we had a schedule to maintain. I'm glad he wasn't ashamed to trot around in the public eye with me, and what the barista lady said kept running through my brain.

"Come here, darling," he whispers, pulling his finger towards himself, and instructing me to walk closer.

I walked closer, making him pull me in by one side of my waist; my breathing hitching completely.

"You know not to roll your eyes at me, yeah?" he whispers sexily, twitching his jaw.

"Jimin, stop; we're in public," I sigh, trying to back away, but failed miserably when he wouldn't let his grip up on my waist.

"I was gonna edge you only three times...but now it's five. Understood, angel?"

"Y/N!" the male barista calls out, making us break out of our own little world.

Jimin let go of my waist and I went over to grab our drinks, to have Jimin reach in front of me and grab his drink and bakery item. His cologne drifted past me, totally weakening me.

"Jimin, I could've got-"

"Thanks, man," Jimin retorts sternly to the barista, making me look up to see he was super cute.

He looked at me then back to Jimin, nodding back.

I grabbed my order and rolled my eyes to myself before turning around to see Jimin over by the straw station.

Jealous little boy.

I walked over to meet him and he handed me a straw and a few napkins. He took a sip of his drink, wrapping his arm back around my waist as we exited the food court towards the elevator.

"Are you sore today, sweetheart?" Jimin asks as he presses the up button on the elevator.

The elevator dinged and opened, and I walked in first. I pressed floor 13 and took a sip of my drink.

"A little, but I'll manage," I murmur, looking down to the ground.

The doors closed and Jimin walked closer to me, pulling my chin up with his pointer finger. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing...but you didn't have to be so intense back there," I mutter, looking to the side.

He gripped my chin, making me look up to his demanding gaze. "You're beautiful, my sweet girl, and I won't give any man one ounce of a possibility. Do you understand?"

"Quite possessive," I sass, having the urge to roll my eyes, but I digressed.

"And do you not want that, hm?" he grits, tightening his grip on my chin.

The elevator dinged, saving me by the bell...literally. I threw his hand off of my face and walked off...not before he grabbed my wrist and hovered right behind me. "Do you want me to make it seven? Because you're being quite the sassy girl this morning," he hisses, making my breathing hitch.

Fuck, he's so hot.

How could I ever be mad at him when I actually enjoyed being controlled by him? We were just acting like this because we were hungry...and horny.

I ignored him, so he finally let go of my wrist and we walked down the hall to his office.

Hours later...

The day flew by, and I actually got lunch from the food court and ate by myself at my desk. Jimin was meeting some clients for lunch with his father and was busy all day. I kinda missed him, but was super nervous about this whole edging thing.

Jimin gave me some tasks to get done today, but I wasn't that busy. It was now past four, so the stock market had closed. I was about to pack up my bag...when the same handsome man from the meeting room and when I was out in the hall while cleaning Jimin's office, knocked on Jimin's door.

He looked back and slightly smirked at me, making me slightly blush.

No, Y/N! Why the hell are you blushing?! You're dating Jimin...Curse you, Jimin's gorgeous friends!

The dreamy boy walked into Jimin's office after I heard Jimin command him to. I packed up my bag and organized my whole desk...when the same broad-shouldered man walked out of Jimin's office.

He kept his distance from my desk but looked over. "You're Jimin's new assistant, huh?" he smirks, his eyes glistening from the bright lights above.

Then Jimin opened his door, rolling his eyes. "Jin, enough...don't even try," Jimin threatens, clenching his jaw.

Jin slightly chuckled, shook his head, and walked away.

I gulped, not knowing what to do. Then I looked up to Jimin, to have him already staring at me with a hungry look on his face. "Ready, angel?" he hisses sexily, giving me dark eyes.

I took a shallow breath, clenching my thighs together. I grabbed my purse and walked into his office. He slammed the door shut and instructed me to sit down on his big leather couch that was over to the side.

I did what I was told and sat my purse beside me. My heart was racing, but we both had hunger in our eyes. I clenched my knees tight together, which Jimin didn't like.

He walked over to the couch slowly, like he was a predator hunting its prey.

"Get your vibrator out, now," he demands, making me unzip my bag and take it out.

I handed it to him, earning a huff of dominance that I was so easily submitting to him. He sat down on the matching ottoman in front of the couch, setting the vibrator down next to him. He bent down to unbuckle my heels, removing them and placing them neatly to the side.

"Pull your dress up around your waist."

And I did, scurrying in neediness. I was so fucking needy for an orgasm; it was driving me crazy.

Jimin smirked as my lace undies came into view. He spread my legs again that I had subconsciously closed, grabbing each one of my ankles and placing them on each one of his shoulders. I took a sharp breath in, but he was practically drooling at the submissive position he had me in.

"Do you remember how many?" he tests me, grabbing the vibrator and turning it on.

"F-Five," I breathe, biting my lip hard.

"Good girl...You'll be begging for me by three," he growls, immediately reaching in between my legs and pressing the vibrator onto my underwear-covered clit.

"Ahh," I whimper, rolling my eyes back at the sudden contact.

Then he started rubbing it around in small circles, causing me to absolutely lose it. I threw my head back against the back of the couch, using my elbows to keep myself up. I mewled and let out low moans.

"Louder," Jimin commands, biting his lip.

Then I moaned louder, letting all of my inhibitions go. He slid the vibrator up and down my pussy, then pulled it back up to my clit.

"Fuck, I'm gonna come," I whine, breathing heavily.

Then he took the vibrator away, earning a confused look from me.

"Jimin, w-what-"

"How does it feel to be edged, hm?" he asks darkly, turning off the vibrator.

"This is not fair, I was about to-"

"Well, you decided to misbehave, darling, you-"

"So this all because I wouldn't give you a peck right when we woke up, Jimin? Spare me, pl-"

Electricity...straight to my bare clit that Jimin had exposed. He turned the vibrator back on, to a higher level, not to mention, and slid my panties to the side all in one swift motion.

"Ahh, fuck!" I scream, melting at his touch.

He watched me in pure ecstasy as I fell apart, letting the stimulation buzz through my entire body. It felt so damn good, and my body was screaming to unravel the knot that was building up in my lower stomach.

"I-I-" I attempted to get out, but Jimin turned off the vibrator, taking it away; his chest heaving up and down.

I opened my eyes that were shut, shaking my head in disbelief. "You're fucking crazy," I hiss, giving him an angry look.

My body wanted to convulse, it was craving to let go; burning in desperation.

"And you're fucking sexy as hell, dammit," he grits, staring down at my core. "You're oozing out, and you haven't even come yet,"

*KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK*

Then there was a knock at his door, causing us both to flinch and look at each other in panic. Jimin threw my legs down, and I pulled my underwear back over myself and slid my dress down fast. Jimin threw my vibrator at me and I suddenly didn't know what to do.

"Be right there!" he yells to whoever is at the door. "Quick, hide that in your purse," he urges me, standing up and walking towards his door.

I quickly put the wet vibrator back into my purse, zipping it fast, cringing to myself that I didn't clean my arousal off of it...but I had no choice at this exact moment.

Jimin opened the door slowly, acting like nothing just happened to me on this couch as I just sat there looking pretty, crossing my legs like a lady.

"Appa?"

Great...

~~~

A/N: 🥁🥁🥁 CLIFFHANGER!! Such a sexy-ass chapter, what did y'all think? He's such a dom, but y'all knew that. Such a hot office romance to come...stay tuned. And why is Mr. Park at his door??? Thanks so much for reading, and make sure to add this story to your current reading lists, comment as much as you want, vote for this chapter, and share this story with your Jimin bias and/or ARMY friends! 🤭

© All Rights Reserved

[edited]

[4,045 words]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 8.3K 35
" I want to kiss you." His eyes widen as you got away a little, but still close enough. You kept staring at him as he was doing the same. Too stunne...
785K 36.9K 61
❝Strip❞ ❝What did you just say?❞ ❝I guess you heard it right, baby.❞ __________ Vengeance: A punishment caused or redistributed exact for an injury o...
259K 8.4K 48
You are a wolf, who is in the pack of Alpha Min Yoongi. One evening you ran in your wolf form through the forest of Alpha Park Jimin, although it is...
23.1K 1.1K 56
[Completed βœ…βœ¨] πŸ’₯SNEAK PEEKπŸ’₯ ⁠❛❛ I hate you, don't you dare come near me. ❞ ~ ⁠❛❛Do you think you can just leave me like that? I love you and I will...