Beyond the screen: Vampire Di...

Da Christi-stories

Self insert of a new character into the TVDU. She's the adopted sister of Caroline Forbes with a past ,no mem... Altro

Cast
Prologue: Part 1
Prologue:Part 2
New Beginnings
Night of unexpected guests
Friday night bites
Founder's party
Undead and lost girls
Haunted
162 Candles
History repeating
Turning point
Bloodline
Unpleasantville
Children of the Damned
Fool me Once
there goes the neighborhood
let the right one in
under control
Miss Mystic Falls
blood brothers
isobel
Founder's Party
the return
Brave new world
bad moon rising
Memory's lane
killed or be killed
Masquerade
Rose
Katerina
Sacrifice
by light
descent

A few good men

278 17 0
Da Christi-stories

Harper, one of the vampires who escaped the tomb, attacks hiker and then steals his clothes. He gets out of the woods and arrives at the town feeling lost in the modern world. He sees a woman sitting on a bench who nods to him, and he nods back. Allison then greeted him and asked if he needed a place to stay. Kol wasn't happy having a stranger living at her house, but he could not stop her.
Allison said she knew about vampires and everything and that she would help him adapt to the new world, because to Allison , Harper seemed like a good person that deserved better. Harper accepted the offer for her help. Allison was missing her old life today, today would've been her birthday. She was also plagued by memories of the Parker household and being called over and over abomination. She needed the distraction of Harper today.

They went to the house and Allison started showing him the fangs food freezer as she called it. She showed him his room and gave him some new clothes and showed him how to work the shower. Later they talked about the new century,  she gave him some books to read about the new changes. She said he can stay as long as he likes, but he needed to be a good houseguest and not eat people in there. She showed him to work a phone and gave a old phone of hers to him and also her number if he needed anything. She also said that he can explore the town when he is comfortable enough and also to be aware of the new stupid council. She warned him not to hurt any of the Forbes.

Harper could see Allison was a truly kind person to offer up her house and time to a stranger. He would forever be loyal to her.

Jenna found information about Elena's birth mother, and she informs her. There is a friend of her mother who lives nearby, Trudie Peterson. Jenna also tells Elena that Alaric's deceased ex-wife was also named Isobel but does not know if they're same person. Elena tells Stefan about Trudie and Alaric's wife, and he asks her if she will go to visit Trudie to let him go with her. Meanwhile, Jenna meets Alaric at school and tells him about Elena's birth mother. He says that his wife didn't have any kids but when Jenna shows him a picture of Elena's mother he leaves in shock.

Damon tries to deal with the truth about Katherine the only way he knows how: partying with beautiful women. Stefan interrupts them because he wants to ask him about Isobel, but Damon says he does not know her and goes back to partying. Meanwhile, Caroline is with Matt at his place. Caroline said " So this is basically a bachelor pad. So shouldn't we do something more bachelor pad-y?" and while they are making out, his mother Kelly gets in. Caroline leaves and Matt catches up with his mother. Caroline needed Allison for some backup because she knows Allison might kick her ass.

Elena goes at Trudie's house to ask about Isobel and Trudie, who realizes that she is Isobel's daughter, lets her in. Trudie texts someone: "She is here" and while they are talking, she makes some tea to drink. Elena figures out that she put vervain in it and realizes that Trudie knows about vampires but when she asks her, Trudie asks her to leave. As Elena makes her way to her car, she sees a man standing in the road looking at her. She takes off before the man approaches and later, she tells Stefan all about it. Stefan tells her that Alaric thinks his wife was probably killed by a vampire but does not mention that it was Damon and asks her to wait a little before talking to him.

In the meantime, Alaric meets Stefan to talk to him about his wife and if he found out anything since he promised to help him. He wants to know what Damon did to Isobel, but Stefan tells him that Damon says he does not remember her and asks for a picture of hers. Stefan shows the picture to Damon, but he still says he doesn't know her. In a flashback, we see that Isobel was investigating vampires and she was obsessed with finding the truth.

Damon goes to the Grill's bar for a drink and Alaric is there. They talk for a while before Alaric leaves and Liz appears. She wants to ask Damon to be one of the bachelors at the Founder's fundraiser and he accepts. In return, he asks her help on finding information about Alaric because he does not trust him. Meanwhile, the mystery man Elena saw outside Trudie's house now knocks Trudie's door asking about Elena. Even though Trudie tells him what he wants, the man kills her.

At the Founder's fundraiser, Matt's mom was nice to Elena,but made a snide comment to Caroline and Allison started getting pissed. Allison greeted Kelly then shaked her hand and started to squeeze her hand until Kelly's face grimaced in pain. Allison then said " Watch your mouth, that's my sister. If you say untrue things about my sister, I have far worst things to say about you, a dropout that can't keep a man. And Elena isn't Caroline your friend , that you are not defending once again..." Matt then pulled Allison off his mother , scared that Allison might end up breaking her hand.

Caroline was concerned for her sister, she knows she has a temper but today it was extra bad today. Allison then walked out of the Grill into the alley. She was so out of it that she slammed her fist into the wall over and over again, she just wanted the pain to stop. Nothing Kol said seemed to reach her. Damon smelled the blood and saw small Forbes, hurting herself. He saw himself in her eyes. Abused and lost. Before he could help her, she passed out. He then took her to the Forbes house before he went back in to the Grill. Kol started worrying about her health.

Liz gave Damon the info he wanted about Alaric, and he realizes Isobel is the woman Stefan was asking him about. The Bachelor Raffle begins, and Mrs. Lockwood introduces the bachelors. When she goes to Damon, he starts talking about Alaric's wife and that they once got drunk together, he found her delicious. Alaric tries to stay calm, while Elena is horrified by the realization that Damon was the vampire who killed her mother.

Elena runs outside and Stefan follows her telling her that they do not know for sure if Damon killed Isobel because her body never found. While they talk, the mystery man who killed Trudie shows up and tells Elena to stop looking for her because she does not want to know her. Elena tries to ask him about Isobel, but Stefan figures out that the man in under compulsion and she just tells him that she will stop. As soon as she tells him that, he steps in the middle of the road and a truck hits him. Elena takes his cell phone from the ground and she and Stefan go back inside. There she runs into Damon who can't understand why Elena is so mad at him, until she tells him who Isobel was.

Alaric leaves the fundraiser, goes to the Salvatore house to find Damon holding a stake and asks him about Isobel. Damon tells him that he did not kill her but turned her since Isobel came to him begging him to do it. Alaric attacks, trying to stake him, but Damon gets the stake and kills Alaric. Stefan arrives and sees Alaric dead lying on the floor. Damon tells him that Alaric attacked him and now that he knows Isobel was related with Elena believes that somehow Katherine sent her to him for a reason and he leaves.

Damon then went to the Forbes house and saw that Little Forbes was awake and up in the kitchen. He did not know why but he wanted to talk to her.  He knocked and she opened the door with a confused face. "Damon, what are you doing here?" Damon replied " Well if that's how you greet your knight in shining armour, I would've let you in the alley. Unconscious for monsters to eat." She looked at her bandaged hands and said " Why would you help me ? You don't even know me?" Damon then said to invite him in so that they could talk. Allison saw something in his eyes she could not decipher. Against Kol's protest, she invited him in.

A question she did not expect came at her." Were you abused before you were adopted?" He said. " Well. Fuck. Out of all the questions you ask one I did not expect.... I haven't really talked about it since I remembered about it. Some know the superficial aspects, not the deep shit." She laughs maniacly " You, basically a stranger saw things not even my sister or mother saw... I wish I could forget it. But that experiences somehow made me the person I am today." Damon then said that she could always talk to him, because he knows how she felt.

After a few minutes of silence, he barely heard her whispers " Me and my brother were abominations in our family's eyes. My brother basically raised me. He tried his best protecting me. But sometimes Joshua 'our father' knocked him unconscious and then he would kick or punch me unconscious or lock me in a freezer. I remember scratching the top of the freezer , it was coated with my blood. I screamed and waited for Kai to come save me. I hated everything there. The last memory of that place was of them maybe killing... Kai and I just ran and... snuck in a truck and appeared here..." At this point she was sobbing and Damon hugged her and comforted her until her heart rate was normal. Damon then disappeared and came back with two ice cream buckets, Rocky Road,cookies and cream. She could not believe her eyes. "Who are you and what have you done with Damon?" He jokingly shoved her.

He said " You remind me of myself when I was young. I needed protection and no one was there. So I will be there for you. Hopefully we are friends now." She rolled her eyes " You were a stranger when you walked in the house, but you will leave as a friend. Now that you were a therapist for me, it's your turn. Talk about your dreams ad thoughts. " He gave her an adjusted non supernatural version of Katherine. She called her a bitch and that when she sees her that she will kick her two faced ass.

Kol watched silently,  not wanting to disturb, he know it was hard talking about stuff like this . He was happy see that she was talking, but he wanted to hug her and bring her ice cream. He was jealous,but he did not want to lose the only good thing in his life by acting on it. His little hybrid.

Damon and Allison ended up watching The Titanic. They laughed and cried. They enjoyed being in each other's company.

Stefan stays with Alaric's body when suddenly Alaric comes back to life. They are both shocked and Stefan believes that someone must have given him vampire blood and they turned him. Alaric remembers a conversation he had with Isobel when she gave him his ring and told him that it was a gift to protect him, and he tells Stefan that it was the ring that somehow protected him.

Elena is back at home and dials the last number the mystery man called from his cell. A woman's voice answers asking if there was a problem and if he found her. Elena realizes that is Isobel, but the moment Isobel hears that is Elena, she hangs up the phone.

Harper  was arriving at a house at the woods. He knocks and the woman he saw sitting on the bench opens the door and then calls for Pearl. Pearl comes and greets Harper with her daughter, Anna. Along with them comes a woman who Pearl asks her to invite Harper in. Harper then decided it was better to at Allison's house. He quickly left and made sure that no one was following him.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

213K 4.5K 52
With her twin brother Stefan, Bela returns to Mystic Falls wanting to start a new normal human life, but being a vampire nothing isn't normal. [Discl...
83.3K 1.2K 67
*The Vampire Diaries ReVamped* What if Stefan and Damon Salvatore have a sister? Mystal Salvatore is back in Mystic Falls and she has a past that eve...
188K 6.7K 43
Caroline Forbes and Kol Mikaelson have been best friends since the third grade, the two of them inseparable. That is until Kol's older brother, Klaus...
78K 2.2K 23
Caroline Forbes is returning to Mystic Falls for the first time in 5 years. She had only one task: stay long enough for her best friend, Stefan's wed...