red cherries | izana kurokawa

By 16-LECLERC

what if izana never died that day in February all because of a certain black haired girl with red eyes? Y/n s... More

RED CHERRIES
1.1
1.2
1.3
RED CHERRIES
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18

2.9

408 17 0
By 16-LECLERC

Izana left early the next morning. He had some paper tasks to do at the headquarters. Even if he wanted to stay in bed with Y/n longer, he had no other choice. Before he completely left though, he picked up some flowers from a shop down the street.

Y/n was surprised when she woke up and saw flowers next to her on the bed instead of Izana. She smiled, while reading the little note he left with it.

𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒, 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘 𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑦. 𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐻𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑞𝑢𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦!
-𝐼𝑧𝑎𝑛𝑎

The woman smelled the heavenly scent of the flowers, before putting them into a vase. She took all her time to get ready, wanting to look extra pretty today. Y/n didn't know why, she just felt like it.

When she was all done, she got in her car quickly since it was pouring rain outside. The weather in general was rather gloomy.
"I say whatever I want,
I do whatever I want
I'm counting up money for fun." Y/n hummed along the lyrics of one of her favorite songs. She drove around the streets smoothly until a person suddenly ran in front of her car. Y/n reacted quickly, hitting the break immediately. Gladly, she didn't run him over.

"Oh my fucking god." She mumbled while stepping out of the car, wanting to check up on the guy.
"Are you okay? I'm so sorry!"
"No, it's totally my fault, I should've looked before crossing! I'm fine though, thanks." He dusted off his pants after standing up. Y/n looked at him. His clothes as well as his hair were already drenched. His blonde hair was parted in a middle part, his green eyes now looked at her. He had a significant burn mark around his left eye. He kind of looked familiar, but Y/n couldn't remember his name or where she knew him from.

"C'mon I'll give you a ride wherever you're off to!" She said after a few seconds of silence.
"What? I'm fine, really!" He answered back.
"You want to walk around further in this rain?" Y/n deadpanned.
"I don't want to get your car all wet." He reasoned. Y/n rolled her eyes slightly.
"It's alright. We're stopping the traffic, get in."

The blonde gave in and set down on the passenger seat. The song Y/n was earlier humming along, was still on.
"Where should I drop you off?"
"Inokashira-Dori Avenue, if that's not a problem." The male answered.
"No, absolutely no problem."
"May I ask for your name? You seem familiar." The blonde said, taking Y/n by surprise.
"I was thinking the same thing. My name's Y/n, what about you?" He dropped his facial expression, now remembering the black haired girl.
"Inui Seishu."
"Oh, I did beat you up a few years ago, didn't I?" Y/n chuckled a bit.
"And then kidnapped Koko, yes." Inui confirmed.
"Ah I'm sorry! I hope you're not resentful!"
"Don't worry, it's been years already." He smiled slightly in return, Y/n was kind of relieved.

"You can stop here." Inui said to her when they arrived at his destination.
"A pet shop?" Y/n asked while looking out of the car window.
"Some friends of mine, that were also in Toman, are the owners. I'm helping them out for some time!"
"Aww, sounds fun. I love animals!"
"You should check it out sometime when you're free." Inui suggested to which Y/n nodded.
"Thanks for the ride, Y/n. I see you around."
"Sure! Bye Inui."

Y/n went to Izana's office first, when she arrived at the headquarters. The male was busy with his paperwork but his face immediately lit up when he saw his pretty girl. She went to his desk, sitting on top of it while watching him sign the paper. After that he stood up, walking in front of her.

"Thanks for the flowers, I love them."
"Of course. Beautiful flowers for my beautiful girlfriend." He smiled in awe. Y/n honestly couldn't ask for someone better as Izana.

Izana connected their lips together. He wanted to kiss her forever, he couldn't get enough of Y/n. Almost like he was addicted. Suddenly the door to his office opened, a shocked Ran looking at the couple bewildered.
"Oh my god, ew." He mumbled. The two only noticed him then, quickly letting go of each other. Y/n looked at Ran, then to Izana and back to Ran.
"Keep it a secret, Haitani! At least-" Izana couldn't even finish his sentence, Ran left long ago, rushing to his fellow colleagues.

"Guys! I just saw Izana and Y/n kissing! They're together!" He announced like a five year old. The couple deadpanned at him.
"No freaking way! Koko, you owe me." Sanzu laughed. Y/n slapped the white and pink haired male.
"Did you two just bet about us?"
"You're damn right, Y/n. Thanks to you two, I'm 50 grant richer now!"
"Couldn't you have asked her next month, Izana?" Kokonoi sighed, counting the right amount of money before giving the stack to Sanzu.
"I'm so sorry, it's totally my fault that you're doing stupid bets about us." Izana answered ironically.

"Well, I'm happy for you two." Kakucho smiled, putting one of his hands on each one shoulder of Izana and Y/n.
"Thanks, Kaku." Y/n smiled warmly at the male.
"We all are, don't get us wrong." Ran chimed in.
"When were you going to tell us?" Takeomi asked interested.
"Definitely not today. He just asked me yesterday!" Y/n argued, a faint blush spread across Izana's face.
"Yeah tell us everything, Y/n!" Ran smirked, making her sit on one of the chairs.
"Leave them alone already. It's none of your business, if they don't want to share it." Mikey just joined the conversation out of nowhere again. He slowly began to scare Y/n.
"Take good care of her, Izana." Mikey added, before leaving again already.

"Anyways, you won't guess who I almost drove over today. Especially not you, Koko!" Y/n changed the topic, pointing at Bonten's money marker.
The executives looked at her curious.
"It was Inui! Could you imagine it? I think he was in a hurry."

Hajime's eyes widen in surprise. He hadn't seen his former friend in years.
"He still looks somewhat the same. I then drove him to his destination, since it was raining that much."
"And why would you tell me that?" Koko asked.
"Weren't you guys like... I don't know, best friends?"
"I guess." Kokonoi answered, shuffling in his seat. Ran shook his head.
"What happened was years ago. You don't need to act like you don't miss your 'Inupi'" The older Haitani mocked Kokonoi.
"Shut up, you lanky bitch! I do not miss him and I don't care about him." The white haired male answered furiously.
"Looks like you're pretty tense about that topic to me, but okay." Y/n put her hands up in defense.
"Can we like not talk about this right now?" Koko sighed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 4.1K 27
٬٬ 東京卍リベンジャーズ ː ·  ·  ·  · ♡ ִֶָ ՙՙThe only people who fear death are those with regrets.՚՚ 國 ִֶָ ᭝ 佐野 万次郎...
2.8K 70 17
You and Rindou were close friends along with his brother, Ran haitani, the two of you were inseparable. But there was one thing you didn't tell him...
95.2K 3.1K 37
𝙔/𝙣 𝙇/𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙏𝙤𝙠𝙮𝙤 𝙍𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮. 𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙞�...
10.6K 440 17
Tadhana also known as Destiny. In where two college lovers got separated. Due to (Y/n)'s parents in need to leave the country for business purposes...