2.4

🍒 tw: drugs

🍒 tw: drugs

"I swear to god, you don't know how much I hate his lanky ass

"I swear to god, you don't know how much I hate his lanky ass. He's so goddamn annoying, you wouldn't believe. And how I had to act so stupid. How could he be so dumb to actually believe me? Trust me, I should get an Oscar for those acting skills! And what he said to me! 'Good girl' like what the fuck?" Y/n ranted about her encounter with Shuji to the Haitani Brothers and Sanzu, who all looked at her, trying to follow the story.
"He said what now? Unbelievable." Ran sarcastically grasped. Y/n hit his shoulders, rolling her eyes.
"I would've loved to see your acting yesterday." Sanzu snickered.
"Take this serious, you bubble gum lookalike." The black haired girl fired back while crossing her arms.
"You did not."

And seconds later, Y/n ran around the sofa, Sanzu trying to catch her with a gun in his hand.
"Get this lunatic away from me!"
"Oh my god." Rindou mumbled totally annoyed.

"Izana! Take your girl with you before it escalates!" The younger Haitani said as he spotted a certain white haired male walking to their direction.
"What's going on?" The latter asked, watching the mess for a few seconds before he stoped his colleague in his tracks.
"Y/n said I looked like a bubble gum!"
Izana didn't say anything, kind of agreeing with the girl's statement.
"You were being annoying!"
"What? I just said I would've liked to see the look on your face when being called 'Good girl' by Hanma!"
"He said what?" Izana asked.
"How old are you both? Seven?" Ran sighed.
"This is why I be getting grey and wrinkly."
"Or maybe you're just old." Rindou answered his older brother. The three of them, besides Ran of course, had to hide their laughter.

"Do you wanna get a coffee, Y/n?" Izana asked the female, who now stood beside him.
"Sure. I'm always up for some caffeine."
"Oh can I tag along? I want to get one as well." Sanzu asked Izana, who looked at the pink haired male for a second.
"No." He replied, dragging Y/n away with him.

"I'm sure they're fucking secretly." Ran speculated, one hand scratching his chin.
"Nah, I don't think so. But Izana definitely likes her." The younger Haitani disagreed.
"Whatever it is, it's annoying." Sanzu rolled his eyes.
"Oh please, you're just jealous. Might as well search for a serious relationship and not just one night stands!"