A Love like Ours || V Min Koo...

By Koochim21

SEASON( 1 + 2) A family drama ff This story is about three brothers Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook (Vminkook)... More

Sneak Peek
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29 ❤️
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37 ❤️
38
39
40
41
43 🌘
44
45
Update
SEASON 2 🌼
S2 - 2
S2- 3
S2- 4
S2- 5
S2 - 6 ❤️
S2-7
S2- 8
S2 - 9
S2 - 10
S2 - 11
S2- 12
S2 - 13
S2 - 14
S2 - 15
S2 - 16
S2 - 17
S2- 18
S2 - 19
S2 - 20
S2 - 21
S2 - 22 🌔
VOTE
S2 - 23
S2 - 24 ♥️
S2- 25
S2-26
S2-27 ❤️
S2- 28 The End 💐

42

908 64 39
By Koochim21

Today everybody has gathered for the birthday of Mrs Kim , she invited  Y/N's family and even Mrs Jeon with Gngguk.

Mrs Kim hugs Y/N.

" My child Y/Nie!"  Y/N smiles hugging her back.
" I am so happy to see you mom."

Areum rolls her eyes 'ofcourse she would be happy to see you mom, afterall it is because of you that she is enjoying luxuries .' She scoffs

Then she hugs Taehyung as he parts to stand beside y/n, Mrs Kim admires the couple.

" You both are the apple of my eye."

Mrs Kim caresses their head as Areum  eyes the necklace of Y/N.

" Oh wow unnie your necklace is looking so beautiful."

" Oh this! Tae gifted me this  a few days back."

She touched her necklace as she smiles remembering how Taehyung gifted it with so much love, she wears it to remniscient his love for her.

" Hmm, you see mom, Oppa never got such expensive gift for you or me but he loves his wife maybe... more than us so...."

Taehyung and Y/N's smile fades.

" Ofcourse she deserves his love she is his wife afterall, she left her home, her family just to be with him, she has her right on Taehyung.    "

Areum rolls her eyes as Mrs Kim speaks.

" I am proud of you Tae! You are keeping my words so well. I always knew I am making right choice by choosing a girl like y/n for you. You both really complete each other. "

Taehyung smiles as Mrs Kim caresses his cheek as Y/N blushes.

Taehyung and Y/N were busy with Mrs Kim while Irene was walking around searching for her favourite food when Jungkook backhugs her as he places his chin on her shoulder curling his arms around her waist as her breath hitched.

" Oh Kook! You scared me!" she huffs in relief as Jungkook chuckles lightly.

Irene smiles as he pecks her cheek.

" I want you to meet my mom."

Irene's eyes widens as she looks at him.

" H-How can I?"

Jungkook holds her chin  as he pecks her lips.

" Don't worry I will be there with you. I really want to introduce you as my girlfriend."

Irene gasps as she blushes.

" W-will she be okay with it Kook. I mean... I am feeling a bit..."

" Nervous?"

Irene hums as Jungkook turns her around. He cups her face pecking her forehead.

" There is no need to feel nervous baby, I will be there hmm.. " She nods

He attaches their lips as he kissed out all her nervousness.

Jungkook walks towards Mrs Jeon.

" Mom!"

Mrs Jeon immediately engulfs Jungkook in a hug while Gngguk teasingly smiles towards Irene who blushes.

Mrs Jeon talks for a while with Jungkook when

" Mom I want you to meet someone."

He gets a aside revealing Irene who bows at her.

" Ah Irene! Y/N's youngest sister. How are you child?"

She speaks so sweetly that Irene almost melts.

" Umm mom there is more."

Jungkook extends his hand towards Irene who holds it nervously in front of Mrs Jeon because she doesn't know how will she react.

" We are together. "

Mrs Jeon's eyes widens as Irene forgets to breath in nervousness

" Really?" She looks at Gngguk who nods smiling.

Mrs Jeon steps forward and takes Irene in a warm hug as Irene gets shocked but she  sighs in relief later .

" I am so happy for you both!"

She parts smiling widely as she caresses Irene's hair.

" Welcome to our family Irene. I already admire your elder sister Y/N the way she keeps that family together, supports Taehyung in every aspect of life and the healthy relation and respect  she has for  Mrs Kim, i really wished to have someone like her for my Kookie and  I am so happy now that my kookie has choosed the right girl. "

Irene smiles towards Jungkook who nods smiling back.

Gngguk leaves with Mrs Jeon to meet Mrs Kim.
Irene smiles lost in her thoughts when Jungkook holds her waist and pulls her towards him as she places her hands on his chest . He tucks  the loose strands of hair behind her ear as he speaks 

" See! I told you there is no need to worry. " She nods

He pecks her nose as she smiles, then he pecks her temple.

" You are always so clingy. "

Jungkook chuckles

" I know I know."

" I like it though."
She pecks his cheeks as Jungkook smiles.

Just then she remembers something as she pouts
" Jungkook, just a month is left for our exams and I am already feeling so anxious."

" Hey! Don't worry, we will study together for that, afterall that rank 1 is ours, no matter who holds it you or me we will celebrate."

" Oh kook!" She pecks his smiling cheeks as they continue to walk away

" By the way yesterday your friend Jay called. he wanted Gngguk hyung's number."

They both chuckled on their path.

--------------------

Jimin was sitting alone as he watched Taehyung who was busy with Mrs Kim and Jungkook who was busy with Mrs Jeon, and it is during these moments that he misses  his mom too, he is forced to think how different everything would be  if his mom was there too to be with him, then even he could run up to her. He remembers how he used to practise dance with his mom, visit her dance academy every evening.
His heart pains as he closes his eyes, he sighs, that's when he feels a hand slipping in his hand as that person sits on his left, beside him and her familiar calming, loving scent fills his nostrils. She leans on his shoulder as he opens his eyes and turns his head side to look at her. Soha smiles at him, he pecks her lips.

" Why is my Jiminie sitting all alone away from everyone? "

Jimin smiles as his heart warms up and swells with love as it stops paining, he genuinely feels calm and loved again as he caresses Soha's cheek so lovingly, she  places her hand on his chest , smiling .

"  Areum is with Kim mom and she doesn't likes my presence so I try to stay away. "

Soha remembers how Areum treated Jimin on Taehyung and Y/N's wedding as her heart clenched. She immediately hugs Jimin's waist placing her head on his chest as he curls his arms around her pecking her head a little longer.
No words were exchanged because there was no need, her presence was enough to work wonders as he felt better, he felt loved with her. Soha's eyes glistened on Areum's treatment towards Jimin, he is an angel who doesn't deserves all this.
She parts as she cups his face connecting their lips as Jimin smiles kissing her back.

" let's go and join Kim mom."

Jimin smiles widely.

" W-what? Why are you smiling like that?"

" You called her Kim mom, already practising to be her daughter in law hmm." Jimin smiled teasingly

" O-oh that." She gets flustered as Jimin's heart swells up , how adorable is she. He immediately hugs her smiling, his pain forgotten long back.

Just the Jimin's phone rings as he shows her caller ID

" See your Kim Mom never forgets her Chim."

He grins as he picks up the call.

" Yes mom!  Sorry, I know I am late."

He gestures Soha to come with him as he rushes for his Kim mom.

Mrs Kim hugs Jimin as she caresses his hair.
They both talk for a while when she noticed Soha there.

" Come here Soha" Mrs Kim opens her arms for Soha as she hugs her.

" Taehyung told me how you took care of them. Thank you for being there for our family. I see Mrs Choi has raised gems."

Soha blushes as Jimin smiles towards her.

------------------------------

Soha sits on couch as she closes her eyes, she was feeling weak after vomiting. Irene holds her shoulder.

" Are you okay Unnie? You don't look well from some days? You are having constant mood swings are you on your periods or what?"

" My periods?" Soha thinks for a while as she remembers that she hasn't got her periods from last two months that's when her eyes widens.

She brings the test kit and enters the washroom, she performs and waits for the result her heart beats violently inside her chest.
She gaspd as pink lines appear indicating that she was.... pregnant .

Tears escape her eyes as she gets filled with so many emotions . She tries the test  again but it was still positive, how is this even possible? when she was on pills, also they got that much intimate just one time and that to on that rainy night.
Tears escape her eyes, she remembers Jimin as she holds her belly with trembling hands feeling a life to be present inside her , her baby, Jimin and her baby, their love was living inside her womb.

" Yes miss Soha you are pregnant."

" But how is this even possible Doc I was on pills."

" Were you on any other medications apart from these pills ?" Soha nods as she handovers her prescription to doctor.

" Hmm Miss Soha, it seems like this medicine worked as an  antagonist to your antiovulatory pills nullifying it's effect so they didn't work in your case, didn't your doctor warned about this side effect of this medicine?"

Soha remembers that she was warned but she didn't pay attention at that time.

She comes out of the hospital

" I-I need to talk to Jimin about this. "

She caresses her belly as her eyes tears up.

_______________________________________________________________________

I want you all to name Soha and Jimin's daughter 🥺...
I will use the selected name in upcoming chapters...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 558 50
A young prince whose presence is capable enough to make any girl's heart flutter. A future king, on whose shoulders is the responsibility of restorin...
2.6K 261 9
it is teakook story.... jungkook who is madly in love with a tae. who he is messaging daily in a Wattpad pm...by read his bio and stories. and anothe...
62.3K 5.5K 80
ഒരു തനി നാടൻ Malayalam BTS FF. (Short Chapters!!!!) Yoonmin, Vhope, Namjin, Jungkook ellavarum ond ketto. Oru Family Story aane. Hope you all like it...
43.5K 1.5K 25
"I love you honey" - Taehyung "I think you should get marry to nancy"-Y/N " No,you can't love my sister taehyung "-Jin " Taehyung that girl isnt mat...